Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Kee Safety Inc.
Description: ring welded to a custom fabricated anchor plate that allows for Safe Working Loads up to 5000 lbs. The BoxBolt® Rigging Clamp is easily installed by Drilling a pre-determined set of 13/16” holes into existing steelwork, lining up the anchor plate with the newly drilled holes, inserting
- Material: Steel
Description: do our own in-house metal fabrication, welding, and part finishing to control quality and lead time. Our experienced assembliers work in flexible cells assure that you will receive your customized slip ring quicker than you thought possible. In addition to custom slip ring assemblies, we can
- Slip Ring Design: Separate, Capsule (Compact)
- Slip Ring Configuration: Drum Type, Pancake Type
- Features: Electrical Connectors, Through-hole Bore
Supplier: Advanced Technical Ceramics Company
Description: Chemical Ceramic Milling AdTech manufactures high quality chemically milled products in Kovar, Alloy 42, Stainless and Spring Steel. Products include step lids, lead frames, seal rings as well as other custom product applications such as screens and micro channel plates. Products can be supplied
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Other
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Design Assistance, Prototype Services, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only
Description: , and provides a digital output of 10~90% or 5~95%. For a similar sensor with o-ring mounting, refer to the 86BSD digital output pressure sensor. Features: Weldable or threaded process fittings ±0.25% Accuracy ±1.0% Total Error Band Cable/connector option Low power option I²C or SPI
- Working Pressure Range: 0.0 to 300 psi
- Device Category: Sensor
- Pressure Reading: Absolute, Gauge
- Accuracy: 0.2500 ±% FS
Supplier: Terra Universal, Inc.
Description: level down to 29.9" Hg (see ordering tables for vacuum capacity of each model) Solvent welding, 304 stainless steel and chrome-plated hardware ensure a completely noncontaminating environment Wide range of sizes in cylindrical or box-shaped designs—custom designs also available
- Chamber / Component Type: Box / Degassing Chamber, Custom / Specialty Chamber
- Vacuum / Pressure Range: Rough / Low (< 760, > 1 torr), Medium (< 1, >10-3 torr)
- Nominal Size (OD / Width): Other
- Height / Length: 9.5 inch
Pressure Transmitters - High Pressure Sensors / Transmitters | 15,000 - 30,000 - 45,000 - 60,000 PSI | AST47HP
Description: Technology ™ - One piece stainless steel construction - No oil, welds or internal o-rings - 100V/m of EMI/RFI Protection against electrical noise including ignition systems - Various automotive /military connectors and custom cable lengths available for ease of installation -Mini-DIN 43650 C -Bendix
- Sensor Technology: MEMS
- Accuracy: 0.5000 ±% FS
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 F
- Media: Liquid, Gas
Supplier: Air Impurities Removal Systems, Inc.
Description: is highly effective when used for the following types of machines and enclosures: • Laser Engravers • Laser Cutters • Laser Marking & Color Coding • Laser Printing • Inkjet Printing • Chemical Fume Hoods • Mobile Cooking • Robotic Welding • CustomShow More
Description: Cylinder Linings Dose Bushes and Pistons Extruder Screws Nozzles Nozzles and Slide Valves for Flow Control Rotors Sliding Rings, Stationary Seats Wear Protection Parts Welding Rolls & Centering Pins
- Material Type: Alumina / Aluminum Oxide
- Shape / Form: Powder / Aggregate (Grain / Grog)
- Max Use / Curie Temperature: 2732 F
Supplier: First Sensor AG
Description: The CTU9000 series offers pressure measurement in ranges from 5 to 500 psi gage or absolute. An all welded stainless steel diaphragm eliminates all internal elastomeric seals and thus releases users from problematic O-ring compatibility issues. Because of their high media compatibility, the sensors
- Electrical Output: Analog Voltage, Analog Current
- Sensor Technology: Semiconductor Piezoresistive, MEMS
- Pressure Reading: Absolute, Gauge
- Working Pressure Range: 0.0 to 15 psi
Supplier: Terra Universal, Inc.
Description: 28"-diameter x 48"-long (711 mm x 1219 mm) chamber provides ample processing space for degassing large assemblies 0.375" (10 mm)-thick powder-coated steel chamber with 1" (25 mm)-thick aluminum door supports vacuum to 29.9" Hg 1" (25 mm)-thick polycarbonate viewing window allows convenient viewing
- Chamber / Component Type: Baseplate, Box / Degassing Chamber, Base / Service Well, Custom / Specialty Chamber, Glovebox / Weld Chamber, Feedthrough Collar, Load Lock Chamber, Surface Analysis / Universal
- Vacuum / Pressure Range: Rough / Low (< 760, > 1 torr), Medium (< 1, >10-3 torr), Elevated Pressures (> 760 torr)
- Nominal Size (OD / Width): Other
- Height / Length: 48 inch
Temperature Probes - NTC Liquid Thermistor Temperature Probe -- Urea Temperature Probe with Integrated Connector
Description: This assembly consists of a NTC thermistor welded to gold plated brass pins. The sensor is over-molded together using GF30% Nylon to give a high degree of protection against water/moisture ingress. The molded unit has an integrated Molex style connector and o-ring to provide a water tight seal
- Sensed Temperature: -4 to 257 F
- Basic Element Used: Thermistor
- Probe Configuration: Straight Probe
Supplier: Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
Description: Advantages: Manifolds simplify piping, improve appearance, reduce space requirements. Flow "circuitry" customized to specific applications. Customized with any preferred connection type - socket, threaded, spigot, flare, o-ring face, etc. Manifolds can be configured with virtually any desired
- Valve Type: Cartridge / Manifold Valves
- Primary Material of Construction: CPVC, Polypropylene (PP), PVC, PVDF
Supplier: Interplex Industries, Inc.
Description: Custom Automation Equipment : Assembly Solutions : Robotic Based Handling & CNC Systems. Interplex Automation, formerly Automation Specialists, delivers custom designed assembly solutions ranging from single station work cells to fully-automatic robotic assembly systems. The company's automation
- Assembly Process: Assembly Press, Automatic Insertion, Brazing and Soldering, Clinching / Stitch folding, Eyeletting, Screwdriving / Nutdriving, Seal / O-ring Installation, Welding
- Configuration: Carousel Systems, Inline Indexing, Multi-station, Nonsynchronous, Rotary / Dial, Walking Beam Transfer
- Additional Capabilities: Conveyors, Linear Motor Integration, Pallet Transfer Systems, Parts Feeders, Testing Equipment, Other Automation Equipment
- Services: Control System Design / Programming, Equipment Design, Systems Design / Integration, Factory Automation, Manufacturing Cells, On-site Support / Training, Turnkey Systems
Supplier: Pioneer Rubber & Gasket Co., Inc.
Description: exchanger gaskets are also available. Spiral windings can be designed with or without partitions welded to the winding, or inner and outer rings with welded partitions. Contact Garlock for all of your heat exchanger and vessel gasket needs.Show More
Supplier: Robvon Backing Ring Company, Inc.
Description: If you are not able to find a comparable ring here in our "Standard" Machined Rings, please Mail / Fax your sketch or drawing and we will be happy to quote on a " Custom" ring for you.
- Welding Process / Form: Weld Insert / Backing Ring, Other
- Alloy Type: Nickel Alloy, Steel - Carbon, Steel - Stainless, Other
Supplier: Koger Air Corporation
Description: Roll-formed, welded hot rolled steel.; Sizes 10" to 60" ship today, smaller and larger sizes made to order.; With or without holes.; Leg-in or leg-out.; Precise measurements to ensure an easy, tight fit.; Flat bar rings available in sizes 14" and larger.; Square and rectangular flanges can
- Material: Aluminum, Steel - Carbon & Alloy, Steel - Stainless
- English Size: All English Sizes, Other English Size
- Features: Plated / Surface Treatment
Supplier: Gullco International Limited
Description: is mounted on the pipe by means of a quick mount metal guide ring, which is available for all standard and most custom pipe sizes. The weld head unit mounts entirely on one side of the joint, providing full open access to the weld joint area. The Pipe Kat's unique design allows it to weld pipes as small
- Equipment Type: Welding Equipment
- Equipment Type: Complete System
- Arc / Resistance Processes: Orbital / Tube Arc Welding, TIG (GTAW)
- Output Power Capability: AC Output
Supplier: Texas Hydraulics, Inc. (THI)
Description: Rod Base and Rod End Cushions with Fast Start Buffer Seals to Extend Rod Seal Life Precision Wear Rings on Piston and Rod 4 Piece High Pressure Piston Sealing System O-Ring Boss or 4-Bolt Flange Porting Optional Features Valve Integration Position Sensing Custom Mounting Chrome Over Nickel
- Stroke: 0.0 to 275 inch
- Operating Pressure: 200 to 6000 psi
- Bore Size: 3 to 12 inch
- Shaft Diameter: 1.5 to 6 inch
Supplier: J. W. Winco, Inc.
Description: fluid and contrast screen is avoided preventing yellowing to screen; can be removed prior to installation to customize markings. Entirely in transparent material, maximum fluid level visibility even from side positions, visibility magnified by lens effect. Assembled using ultrasound welding to guaranteeShow More
Supplier: Automation Solutions of America
Description: Cells - Custom, Stand-Alone Assembly & Test Machines - Inspection & Test machines - Gantry & Robotic Palletizing Systems
- Assembly Process: Assembly Press, Automatic Insertion, Brazing and Soldering, Clinching / Stitch folding, Insert Drivers, Riveting, Impact, Riveting, Nonimpact, Screwdriving / Nutdriving, Seal / O-ring Installation, Welding
- Configuration: Carousel Systems, Inline Indexing, Multi-station, Nonsynchronous, Rotary / Dial, Synchronous, Walking Beam Transfer
- Additional Capabilities: Conveyors, High Speed Assembly, Flexible Assembly, Cleanroom Application, Custom Equipment Design, Marking Equipment, Pallet Transfer Systems, Palletizers, Parts Feeders, Pick and Place Equipment, Robotics, Testing Equipment, Vision Inspection, Other Automation Equipment, Other Material Handling
- Services: Safety and Operator Protection, CAD / CAM Support, Control System Design / Programming, Equipment Design, Systems Design / Integration, Factory Automation, Manufacturing Cells, On-site Support / Training, Turnkey Systems, Process Development, In-house Prototyping / Testing
Supplier: Servoflo Corporation
Description: pressure instruments. Welded MPM280 Similar to the Assembled MPM280, this version has the pressure sensor placed and welded into the housing, with no O-ring for sealing. Flush Diaphragm MPM280 The Flush Diaphragm MPM280 pressure sensor is a fully welded pressure sensor. It has a G1/2 male
- Working Pressure Range: 0.0 to 5076 psi
- Device Category: Sensor
- Pressure Reading: Absolute, Gauge
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 257 F
Supplier: Cole's Machine, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Technology and Capability: Automated Assembly Equipment, Part Fabrication Equipment, Material Handling Automation, Pick and Place Equipment, Robotics, Testing Equipment, Tooling Systems, Vision Inspection, Welding, Other
- Additional Capabilities: Cleanroom Application, Custom Equipment Design
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Control System Design / Programming, Equipment Design, Systems Design / Integration, Factory Automation, Manufacturing Cells, On-site Support / Training, Turnkey Systems, Process Development, In-house Prototyping / Testing, In-house Production, Automated Testing / Inspection,
- Industries Served: Aerospace / Aeronautics, Agriculture, Automotive, Biotech, Electrical, Electronics, Gas and Oil, General Industry / Manufacturing, Marine, Medical, Mining, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Textile, Microelectronics / Semiconductor
Supplier: Mega Fortris Americas Inc.
Description: The Fort Tag Seal is easy to apply. The unique features found on the Fort Tag Seal make it much more than just another ring seal. This seal is widely used for trucks and tankers, customs control, airline cargo, warehouse, rail wagons, etc. Fort Tag Seal - Features 1. Fort Tag Seals are etched
- Sealing Devices: Plastic Strap / Loop Seal
- Application: Airplane, Cargo / Container, Rail Car, Truck Trailer, Other / Specialized
- Bar Code Seal: Yes
Supplier: McClellan Automation Systems
Description: At McClellan Automation Systems we are driven to apply engineering excellence to all that we do, from early R&D and Pilot Scale projects to Fully Automated production ready custom automation systems. We strive to provide world class custom automation solutions through designing machines
- Assembly Process: Assembly Press, Automatic Insertion, Brazing and Soldering, Clinching / Stitch folding, Eyeletting, Injected Metal (IMA), Insert Drivers, Riveting, Impact, Riveting, Nonimpact, Screwdriving / Nutdriving, Seal / O-ring Installation, Welding
- Configuration: Carousel Systems, Continuous Motion, Inline Indexing, Multi-station, Nonsynchronous, Rotary / Dial, Synchronous, Walking Beam Transfer
- Additional Capabilities: Conveyors, High Speed Assembly, Flexible Assembly, Powder / Bulk Handling, Cleanroom Application, Custom Equipment Design, Linear Motor Integration, Marking Equipment, Pallet Transfer Systems, Palletizers, Parts Feeders, Pick and Place Equipment, Robotics, Testing Equipment, Vision Inspection, Web
- Services: Control System Design / Programming, Equipment Design, Systems Design / Integration, Factory Automation, Manufacturing Cells, On-site Support / Training, Turnkey Systems, Process Development, In-house Prototyping / Testing, In-house Production
Supplier: Walker Engineered Products
Description: fittings. Storage tanks are designed for regular floor mounting or for through-wall installation. Continuous length leg angles are welded to the reinforcing rings. This allows the loaded weight to be equalized throughout the tank bottom and directly transferred to the legs. Adjustable ball feet allowShow More
Supplier: Sartorius Group
Description: Quality of Material Only 316L grade stainless steel is used for all wetted surfaces to provide maximum durability and resistance to corrosion. All supplied gaskets and O-rings meet FDA regulatory requirements. Quality of Surface Finishes Jumbo P Filter Housings come standard with internal finishes
- Trigger: Housing Only
- Housing Material: Steel - Stainless
- Features: FDA Compliant
- Industry Use: Biopharmaceutical
Supplier: MKS Instruments, Inc.
Description: Precision, cleanliness and absoluteintegrity, coupled with process chemistry experience shapes MKS to beuniquely positioned to offer extensive clean assembly, vacuum andprecision engineering products and services to OEM customers. We arespecialists in the manufacture and customization of precision
- Chamber / Component Type: Baseplate, Base / Service Well, Custom / Specialty Chamber, Feedthrough Collar, Load Lock Chamber, Surface Analysis / Universal, Other
- Vacuum / Pressure Range: Rough / Low (< 760, > 1 torr), Medium (< 1, >10-3 torr), High Vacuum (< 10-3, >10-8 torr), Ultra-high Vacuum (< 10-8 torr), Elevated Pressures (> 760 torr), Other
- Nominal Size (OD / Width): 12 inch, 14 inch, 18 inch, 24 inch, 36 inch
- Chamber Material: Stainless Steel
Supplier: Triangle Fluid Controls Ltd.
Description: ;) Horizontal or vertical installation Protected spring Options ANSI 150-2500 Inconel® X-750 Spring Soft Seat Custom Sizing Body Materials: Alloy20, Inconel® 625, Titanium Stellited trim (600°F+) Weld Neck Flanges to meet B16.10 Face-to-Face dimensions NACE ANSI 125 & 250 Soft
- Valve Type: Check Valves
Supplier: Pepperl+Fuchs International
Description: Series: Ring Type, Housing material: PA 66, Measurement range: Switch points programming, Connection type: Device connector M12 x 1 , 4-pin, Output type: 3-wire, Installation: non-flush, Type of voltage: DC 10 mm inside diameter Comfort series Weld Immune Switch point can be taught-in Group
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122 F
- Power Requirements: DC Powered
- Body: Ring
Supplier: Bailey International LLC
Description: : Polyurethane, snap-in Piston Seal: 5-piece; (1 ea.) seal, (2 ea.) anti-extrusion rings, (2 ea.) wear bearings All Seals: Manufactured to US specifications Paint: Red. Custom colors are available. Packaging: Individually poly bagged.
- Stroke: 30 inch
- Rated Load/Force: 5933 lbs
- Operating Pressure: 0.0 to 3000 psi
- Bore Size: 2 inch
Supplier: Materion Corporation
Description: Beam pipes can be made from beryllium sheets that are hot-formed and seamed with a longitudinal splice, or from sections of machined seamless Be tube, welded circumferentially to make longer pipes. Finished pipes can be tested withdifferential pressures while subjected to long-term vacuum
- Chamber / Component Type: Other
- Nominal Size (OD / Width): 12 inch, 14 inch, 18 inch, 24 inch, Other
- Chamber Material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Other
- Flange / Fitting Types: Elastomeric (O-ring / Gasket), Metal Seal (Wire / Copper Gasket), Bolted, Threaded / NPT, Weld / Braze Stub, ISO-BF (Bolted), ISO-CF (Metal Seal), ISO-KF / ISO-NW (Small Clamped, <2"), ISO-MF (Multi-fastener / Universal), ANSI ASA, Conflat®, Other
Supplier: Waterman Industries, Inc.
Description: of the frame opening and shall act as a seat for the cover to seal against. The seal shall be retained by an aluminum ring bolted or welded to the frame. The linkage system shall be of the double pivoted type, attached to fixed pivot points on cover and frame. Hinge links shall be of structural
- Valve Type: Gate / Knife Valves
Supplier: National Bronze & Metals Inc.
Description: with ultimate tensile and hardness properties approaching 140 ksi and RB 100 respectively. Typical Uses for C17500 Beryllium Copper: ELECTRICAL: Instrument Parts, Connectors, Heavy Duty, Relay Parts, Conductors, Switch Parts, Fuse Clips FASTENERS: Washers, Fasteners, Lock Washers, Retaining Rings, Roll
- Contact Material: Copper (Cu)
- Base Metal / Spring Material: Copper Beryllium (CuBe), Copper / Copper Alloy
- Form / Shape: Other, Rod Stock, Application Specific / Custom, Bar Stock
- OD / Width : 0.3750 to 1 inch
Supplier: SSI Fabricated
Description: debris away from the internal element and out of the strainer. Features Standard and Custom Engineered Designs Complete Control Systems Intermittent or Continuous Mode options Individual or Skid System designs High Strength reverse rolled wedge wire screens Materials Carbon Steel Stainless
- Assembly / Element: Strainer Assembly
- Applications: General Purpose, Industrial, Water, Other
- Strainer Type: In-line Strainers
- Media: Liquid
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Slip Ring Assemblies
We feature: Knowledgable Application Specialists dedicated to help you with your unique slip ring problems. Design engineers with hands-on experience using the latest in solid modeling software and R &D equipment to explore and test new designs and concepts. Assembly work cells dedicated to each major product lines to speed assembly. A full-function machine shop with the latest in CNC equipment and in-house metals cutting, welding, and finishing systems. Our flag ship line - R-Series - set... (read more)
Browse Slip Rings Datasheets for Conductix-Wampfler
Rotary Systems, Inc.
Aerospace - Tilt Rotor Test Rig Slip Ring
Aerospace - Tilt Rotor Test Rig Slip Ring With Gold on Gold Contacts 320 Circuits. 1 Amp @ 20 V. 630 RPM. Custom Slip Rings. If the range of standard slip rings isn't quite what you're looking for, Rotary Systems specializes in custom designs to suit your application. Our engineering staff will draw upon over 30 years experience in electrical slip rings to come up with exactly what you need. Our team has been responsible for the design and manufacture of slip rings for all applications... (read more)
Browse Slip Rings Datasheets for Rotary Systems, Inc.
Wyssmont Company, Inc.
Custom Solids Feeders
Uniform, Non-Surging Feeder. Wyssmont's Multiple Screw Feeder features a series of carefully fabricated, continuously welded helicoids operating in parallel to feed material from a hopper without surging and bridging commonly experienced in ordinary screw feeders and conveyors. While most screw feeders and conveyors are known for surging and non-uniform feeding, Wyssmont's Multiple Screw Feeder is specially designed to discharge with minimum surging. The variable pitch of the screw flights... (read more)
Browse Solids Feeders Datasheets for Wyssmont Company, Inc.
MP Metal Products
Custom High Volume Tube Forming
Common and Custom welded or open TUBES are used in a variety of applications across different industries. Sometimes common tooling can be modified to meet unique requirements. Some Tubes can have open seams, lock seams, or welds, depending on the end use. With existing tools, production lots may be possible beginning around 5,000 lineal feet. If new tooling is required, an economical volume is closer to 50,000 lineal feet. Secondary operations may be possible, such as bending, swaging and hole (read more)
Browse Roll Forming Services Datasheets for MP Metal Products
First Sensor AG
Stainless steel OEM pressure sensors
SSO and SSI stainless steel pressure sensors from First Sensor measure gage or absolute pressures in ranges from 200 mbar to 35 bar (3 to 500 psi). Fully welded, media isolated rugged stainless steel constructions allow for high media compatibility with corrosive liquids and gases. Packaging options include diaphragm versions with weld ring and housings with 1/4" NPT or G 1/8 threaded pressure ports. The sensors are based on proven piezoresistive silicon pressure sensing elements. Quick... (read more)
Browse Pressure Sensors Datasheets for First Sensor AG
TE Connectivity – Sensors
Small Profile, Digital Output Pressure Sensor
low pressure applications. A custom ASIC is used for temperature compensation, offset correction, and provides a digital output of 10~90% or 5~95%. For a similar sensor with o-ring mounting, refer to the 86BSD digital output pressure sensor. Features: Weldable or threaded process fittings. ±0.25% Accuracy. ±1.0% Total Error Band. Cable/connector option. Low power option. I ²C or SPI Interface protocols. For more information about Measurement Specialties and our products... (read more)
Browse Pressure Sensors Datasheets for TE Connectivity – Sensors
JETSEAL Super C-Seals
resilient seal available. No circumferential (high stress plane) welding. Available in any diameter greater than or equal to 0.750inches, for both standard and custom cavity dimensions. Available in nickel and cobalt based alloys and stainless steel. Available in both internally and externally pressurized versions. Wide selection of plating and coating materials. Non-circular geometric shapes. A two-ply Super C-Seal seal variant may also be specified to exclude system media from the inside... (read more)
Browse Hydraulic Seals and Pneumatic Seals Datasheets for JETSEAL, Inc.
Energy Saving Vacuum Lifter
ring suction pad which can be replaced in the field using a common Allen wrench, this energy-saving vacuum lifter has a 2,800 lbs. capacity for feeding cutting tables and machining centers. Unaffected by power outages, the ANVER M250M Mechanical Lifter is totally self-contained and lets users pick up loads from the top which eliminates the need for magnets, hooks, or grabs. Standard features include all-welded steel construction, a vacuum loss sensor, and an audible and visual alarm. Custom... (read more)
Browse Vacuum Lifters Datasheets for ANVER Corporation
International Polymer Solutions Inc.
IPS Miniature Series Solenoid Valves
O-Ring Seat or FFKM-Kalrez O-Ring Seat the IPS Miniature Series Solenoid Valve line provides unsurpassed chemical compatibility with a wide range of flow media. The all wetted PTFE body, valve stem and one piece diaphragm maintain a material inert boundary for ultra clean applications. HIGHLIGHTS: • PTFE design optimized for ultra clean and chemical compatibili ty. • Configurations available for various DC & AC voltages. • Fast, accurate and repeatable coil response time from... (read more)
Browse Solenoid Valves Datasheets for International Polymer Solutions Inc.
Mahr Federal Inc.
Rotary Stroke Bearings from Mahr Federal Inc.
instruments, MarMotion MINI series rotary stroke bearings provide stick-slip freedom, easy movement and maintenance-free operation. Small ball diameters reduce installation space, and 'Minis' come paired without play for components including small control elements for placer heads and laser welding technology, as well as blade holders, jigs or fixtures. MarMotion high-precision rotary stroke bearings assure high guiding accuracy for both linear and rotary movements. The size and form accuracy (roundness... (read more)
Browse Datasheets for Mahr Federal Inc.
More Information Top
Aerospace Sciences Meetings > Performance Gains of Propellant Management Devices for Liquid Hydrogen Depots
Each 6.35 cm (2.5’’) screen sample was welded onto a custom built flange with a cover ring and fillet weld to prevent leakage along the screen edges.
CVD of MgO from a Mg(β‐ketoiminate) 2 : Preparation, Characterization, and Utilization of an Intramolecularly Stabilized, Highly Volatile, Thermally Robust Pre...
Interfacing to the reactor was accomplished with custom -designed adap- ters made from #20 stainless steel O- ring joints welded to 1/4 inch tubes with VCR fittings.
ATST Enclosure final design and construction plans
Both the base ring and the arches are custom box girder sections fabricated with hot rolled steel web plates weld -joined by common flanges at both the top and the bottom.
Experimental Assessment of Casing Expansion as a Solution to Microannular Gas Migration
A custom -made steel coupling with 2.5-in. OD was welded to the steel plate ring to allow threaded connection with the inner pipe.
Casing Expansion as a Promising Solution for Microannular Gas Migration
A custom -made steel coupling with 2.5-in. OD was welded to the steel-plate ring to allow threaded connection with the inner pipe.
Robotics Case Studies - Sliding Slewing Ring Bearings
EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. – A developer and manufacturer of custom -made equipment for the fabricating industry uses sliding slewing ring bearings from igus® for rotary motion on an ultrasonic welding machine.
Trenchless Technology: Pipeline and Utility Design, Construction, and Renewal > MODIFIED SLIPLINING
At the factory, it is cut to a custom length to fit the existing sewer and formed into a ring (i.e., a tube), by wedge- welding its edges so that it will fit snugly into the existing sewer.