Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Lapmaster-Wolters International
Description: Lapmaster lapping composite plates are formulated specifically to deliver optimum performance when used with Lapmaster diamond compound and slurries. Lapmaster composite plates are manufactured from a homogeneous mix of synthetic resins, metallic particles and other materials. The advantagesShow More
Description: WMP HC (1.5 to 20.0 µm): The well-known standard grades are mainly used as alloying element in superalloys, raw material for cemented carbide production, diamond tools, W-Cu/Ag infiltration composites, unalloyed tungsten rods and wires
- Function: Alloying - Microalloying
- Metal / Alloy Types: Refractory / Reactive Alloy, Tungsten / Tungsten Alloy
Supplier: Buehler, an ITW Company
Description: For fine grinding of hard materials such as ceramic, microelectronic devices, wafers, optical fibers, petrographic specimens and other materials. Designed to provide superior finishes and high removal rates, these surfaces are versatile and convenient to use. Appropriate for preparation applications
- Type: Superabrasive Disc
- Abrasive Grain / Material Type: Diamond
- Applications: Polishing / Lapping (Very Fine Grits), Toolroom / Sharpening
- Products / Materials Abraded: Ceramics / Glass, Ophthalmic / Optical, Plastics / Composites, Semiconductors / Electronics
Supplier: Norton Abrasives
Description: FDD2SL60 Diamond Electroplated TR Disc
- Type: Superabrasive Disc
- Abrasive Grain / Material Type: Diamond
- Grit Size: 60
- Grading / Grit System: ANSI - CAMI / Coated
Supplier: ValueTronics International, Inc.
Description: Analog Baseband Video Monitoring for Broadcast and Post Production Applications Composite or Component Waveform Monitoring Composite Vector Display Picture Display Stereo Audio Display Time Code Phasing and Amplitude SCH and Color Framing Display Component Vector, Lightning, DiamondShow More
Sawing and Cut-off Machines - 52538 3" (76 mm) Dia. Right Angle Vacuum Cut-Off Wheel Tool -- 616026-52538Supplier: R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Description: 52538 3" (76 mm) Dia. Right Angle Vacuum Cut-Off Wheel Tool. * Vacuum Cut-Off Wheel Tool, for efficient cutting with dust and debris removal.* 3" Diameter, Right Angle, .4 hp, 12,000 RPM, Rear Exhaust. Ideal for use with optional 3" diameter Diamond Cut-Off Wheels.* Adjustable wheel guard hasShow More
Supplier: Sandvik Coromant Co.
Description: hole quality and surface finish Reduced risk for delamination and splintering Reduced burr formation on exit in aluminum materials (CD854) Features CoroDrill 854: Point geometry designed to prevent splintering and fraying CoroDrill 856: Design to reduce delamination problems Diamond coating
- Product: Individual Drill
- Size Units: English / Fractional, Metric
- Cutting Diameter: 0.1570 to 0.5000 inch
- Drill Type: Standard / Twist Drill
Supplier: Cubic Designs, Inc.
Description: ResinDek® HD is a heavy-duty mezzanine flooring panel that features the durability, showcase appearance and maintainability inherent with all ResinDek® products. With an even higher density wood fiber and resin content than LD, HD is the perfect flooring solution when your mezzanine floor must
- Type: Composite Decking
Honing, Lapping, and Super-finishing Machines - Precision Open Face Flat Lapping Machines -- Model 56Supplier: Lapmaster-Wolters International
Description: is supplied from a separate free standing reservoir, equipped with a pump and driven blade stirrer. A diamond slurry dispensing system can also be fitted if required. This machine is also available in pneumatic lift version and as an open face machine with three special size conditioning rings.
- Type: Lapping Machine
- Mounting: Floor Mounted / Stationary (Machine Tools)
- Power: 15 HP
- Motor Voltage and Phase: 50 Hz / International Power, Three-Phase, Other
Supplier: Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Description: enhancement addresses these needs: Hardness: +20-50% Wear Resistance: + >100% Corrosion Resistance: + 50-100% Friction: - 30% Enhanced adhesion How Does uDiamond® Enhancement Work? The 4-6 Nm hard diamond particles disperse throughout the plating electrolyte: uDiamond®
- Type: Nanotubes / Nanofibers
- Used For: Abrasion Resistance
Supplier: Atlas Copco USA
Description: Terracore S Geobor Poly diamond chrystaline bit Size: S | Rock formation: Soft | Design: Geobor | Method: 1 | Type: Tripax 77INS CUB SAW | Waterways: FD Terracore polycrystalline diamond composite (PDC) core bits are designed for drilling in non-consolidated and medium-hard rock. PDC
- Product: Individual Drill
Supplier: CS UNITEC
Description: Diamond Wheels for cleaning and grinding metal, fiberglass and more. Eco Brazing (EB) diamond cluster wheels from CS Unitec are designed for removing paint, rust and epoxy on metal. Also for high material removal on fiberglass, composites and plastics without loading up like traditional abrasives
- Type: Depressed Center
- Superabrasive Wheel: Yes
- Outer Diameter (OD): 6 inch
- Bore ID / Shank Diameter: 0.8750 inch
Description: 1/4" x 3" OAL Diamond Style Carbide burr with 1" flute length for carbon graphite Designed for Composite Material Applications.Show More
Supplier: Bullen Ultrasonics, Inc.
Description: The Micro Abrasive Jet (MAJ) machining process erodes the target material by use of fine abrasive particles blasted at a high velocity. This process allows for very precise and accurate control of material removal rate. Non-machined areas are covered using a protective mask created by a
- Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Laser Machining, Electrode EDM, Wire EDM, Other
- CNC Machining: Yes
- Materials: Carbide, Ceramics, Composites, Diamond / PCD, Glass, Glass Ceramics, Quartz, Sapphire / Ruby, Other
- Services: Design Assistance, Prototype Services, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production
Supplier: Dawg, Inc.
Description: Diamond Plate, Wearwell's most popular stress mat, is now offered at an incredible price. New SMART Diamond Plate stress mat combines the same slip resistant top surface with a 100% recycled urethane composite sponge base to provide the most cost effective, eco-friendly anti-fatigue stress mat
- Mat Type: Anti-Fatigue
- Width: 36 inch
- Length: 60 inch
Supplier: Visual Sound, Inc.
Description: JBL Professional The 2426H features a removable flange to expose a 1 3/8 inch -18 snout for screw-on type horns. The 2426H features a removable flange to expose a 1 3/8 inch -18 snout for screw-on type horns, which incorporates JBL's titanium diamond diaphragm. This titanium diamond structureShow More
Supplier: Bullen Ultrasonics, Inc.
Description: Not all machining services providers are created equal- For outstanding Customer Service, Quality, Cost and Delivery- Trust Bullen Unique and innovative ultrasonic machining Prototype through production- scalable with a breadth of machining options to fit your specific requirement Technical
- Machining Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Turning, Water / Abrasive Jet Machining, Deep Hole Drilling, ID / Internal Grinding, OD / External Grinding, Jig Grinding, Surface Grinding, Laser Machining, Electrode EDM, Wire EDM, Etching / Chemical Milling, Other
- Secondary Operations: Lapping / Polishing, Other
- Specialty Machining: CNC Machining, Micro Machining
- Materials: Carbide, Ceramics, Composites, Diamond / PCD, Glass, Glass Ceramics, Ultra-hard Materials, Quartz, Other
Supplier: Glebar Company Inc.
Description: The new Glebar R&D Center also functions as a process and product development department . Customer product is extensively run here and the production process streamlined and optimized to produce the highest yields at the best possible quality.Our machines have been used for over 50 years to
- Capabilities: Centerless Grinding, Double-disc Grinding
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Carbide, Cast Iron, Ceramics, Composites, Copper, Diamond / PCD, Glass, Glass Ceramics, Hardened Metals, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Quartz, Sapphire / Ruby, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Stone / Marble / Granite, Titanium, Other
- Services: Design Assistance, Prototype Services, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Supplier: Airbus Group
Description: warfare missions day and night with a crew limited to one pilot, one tactical coordinator in the cockpit, and one sensor operator at the cabin workstation. Survivable Detection avoidance: The NH90 features the lowest radar signature in its class thanks to its diamond-shaped, full composite airframeShow More
Supplier: Raloid Tool Company, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Capabilities: Broaching, Deep Hole Drilling, Drilling, Electrode EDM, Etching / Chemical Milling, Honing, Jig Boring, Laser Machining, Milling, Screw Machining, Swiss Machining, Turning, Water / Abrasive Jet Machining, Wire EDM
- Number of Axes: 3-axis Machining
- Specialty Machining: Casting Machining, Forging Machining, Gear Manufacturing, Jigs and Fixtures, Tool & Die Manufacturing
- Length Capacity: Less than 1", 1" - 3", 3" - 6", 6" - 48", Greater than 48"
Description: separating two noisy areas that require absorption. Use to line the perimeter of a building Use anywhere a decoupler/barrier /absorber is required. Vinyl facings are available in white, tan, black, or gray Diamond patterns or straight stitch patterns are available. "ABA" composite features
- Product Description: Acoustic Curtain
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (if applicable): 1.05 NRC
- Thickness: 2 inch
- Width: 48 inch
Grinders and Grinding Machines - Dotco Turbine Grinder, 0.1 HP, 65,000 RPM, RE, 12R9180-48 -- 027-12R9180-48Supplier: Bluetools
Description: ; Diamond Pin Rear Exhaust 4 Ft. Overhose Composite Housing Roll Valve Control Length: 5.8" Weight: 0.4 lbs. 1/8" NPT - Use 3/16" I.D. Hose Call BlueTools at 336-282-2020 to order your Dotco Turbine Grinder, 027-12R9180-48.Show More
Supplier: StellarNet, Inc.
Description: - anatomy of cells, parasites, life Biotechnology and medical Paper printing, art, legal tender Forensics crime lab study Food & Agriculture Entomology and insects Minerals & Gemology diamonds, gem stones Metallurgical alloys, coins, industrial Semi-conductor and solar cell Composite
- Application: Biological / Life Science
- Microscope Type: Other
- Total Magnification: 4 to 40 X
Supplier: Tektronix, Inc.
Description: Definition SDI – Standard Standard Definition SDI – Standard Dual Link (4:2:2, 4:4:4, alpha channel, 10 bit, 12 bit) – Standard Composite Analog Video – Option CPS Color Gamut Monitoring: Arrowhead Display – Standard Diamond and Split Diamond Displays – Standard
- Host Interface: Ethernet, Other
- Features: Integral Display
Supplier: TMP Pro Distribution
Description: crossover frequency Low Frequency : 200 (8 in) kevlar cone with pure butyl rubber surround, 50 mm (2 in) voicecoil on fiberglass former High Frequency : 25 mm (1 in) compression driver, pure titanium diaphragm with patented JBL diamond surround Enclosure Material : High impact polystyrene Grille
- Application: Music / Audio Systems
Description: dual-clamp precision and a diamond blade for a superior cleave - Can be used with multimode or single-mode LC, SC and ST compatible UniCam connectors - UniCam pretium-performance multimode connectors (LC, SC and ST compatible) - UniCam pretium-performance single-mode connectors (LC, SC and ST compatibleShow More
Supplier: Cheap Tubes, Inc.
Description: Our graphene nanoplatelets (GNPs) are useful as nano-additives for advanced composites, as a component in advanced batteries and ultracapacitors, as the conductive component in specialty coatings or adhesives, and as a component of e-inks or printable electronic circuits. Other applicationsShow More
Supplier: CS UNITEC
Description: Electro-plated (EP) diamond discs from CS Unitec are for grinding and sanding fiberglass and hard plastics. Fast working and long service life.
- Outer Diameter (OD): 4.5 inch
- Grit Size: 60 # or Microns
- Applications: Dry Grinding, Material Removal / Roughing (Coarse Grits)
- Products / Materials Abraded: Plastics / Composites, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Barco Products Company
Description: Twice the resilience & three times the life expectancy Ultimate anti-fatigue performance Outstanding Nitrile rubber composite sponge base offers maximum comfort and resilience Ergonomic design improves employees‘ circulation, helps prevent fatigue, and boosts production 100% recycledShow More
Description: Designed for hi speed machining of aluminum. Available with 2 or 3 flutes, variable helix, variable spiral. We recommend a special Diamondlike carbon coating for the best results. Available uncoated too. Order with no radius, radius or ball radius. Designed for Composite Material Applications.
- Cutter Configuration: Solid Construction
- Tip / End Geometry: Ball Nose, Radius Tip
- Finish Type (if applicable): Finishing
- Cutting Diameter: 0.5000 to 1 inch
Supplier: Diamond Aircraft
Description: Diamond introduces a new class of piston-powered aircraft - the DA50 Magnum. There is no other aircraft like it on the market today. The Magnum offers the demanding piston pilot the ability to go farther without sacrificing carrying capacity. The Magnum delights the pocket book with a fuelShow More
Supplier: Saint-Gobain Surface Conditioning Group
Description: Provides fast MRR on hard substrates that require diamond or alumina slurry for polishing Provides excellent flatness, comparable to plate and pitch polishing Extremely hard pads available — similar to polyurethane pads Highly durable and long-lasting performance Excellent polishing repeatability
- Buff Type: Polishing Disc / Buffing Pad
- Material: Synthetic Fiber (Polyester / Nylon)
- Nonwoven / Felt: Yes
- Outer Diameter (OD): 27 inch
Supplier: Gesswein Co., Inc.
Description: The Z-30X is our most popular handpiece for all-around high speed cutting and deburring with carbide, and with mounted diamond or stone points. Can be used for many operations including polishing, drilling and grinding. Operates from 3,000 – 30,000rpm using the Standard Controller and from 0
- Mounting: Handheld / None
- Driver Technology: Electric Motor / Vibrator
- Applications / Materials Abraded: Metals / Metalworking, Wood / Woodworking, Cleaning / Surface Preparation, Hobbing / Gear Grinding, Plastics / Composites, Tool and Die (e.g., Punches)
- Automation: None / Manual
Description: drill reamers and burr tools for composite. We have special end mills for cutting aluminum, titanium and inconel. Our web site www.superiortoolservice.com lists many of the tools we can manufacture, modify or regrind. If you don't see your tool listed please give us a call at 1-800-428-TOOL
- Tool Capabilities: Brazing, Coating
- Coating Capabilities: TiN, TiCN, TiAlN, AlTiN, CrN, ZrN, Diamond
- Tool Type: Boring Tools / Bars, Broaches, Counterbores, Countersinks, Diamond Tools, Drills, End Mills / Milling Cutters, Form Tools, Gear Cutters / Hobs, Grooving / Slotting Tools, Keyseat Cutters, Punches, Reamers, Routers, Taps & Dies, Turning Tools, Woodworking Tools, Other
- Cutter Material: Carbide, Micrograin Carbide, High Speed Steel, Tool Steel(s), Diamond / PCD, Other
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
KDP Composite Plates
Lapmaster series KDP Composite Plates for Diamond Lapping and Polishing. Materials available include Iron (primary lapping/roughing), Copper (all-around lap or polish processing), Ceramic (intermediate lap or polish with reduced staining, corrosion and conductivity attributes), Tin-Lead (finish (read more)
Browse Surface Profilometers Datasheets for Lapmaster-Wolters International
Saint-Gobain Coating Solutions
Rokide® Spray Units and Rods
properly specified silicon carbide or diamond grinding wheels. Flatness readings of less than 3 helium light bands are achievable using standard industrial lapping equipment. Complete information on proper ceramic grinding and lapping techniques can be provided. ROKIDE® ceramic coatings, in conjunction (read more)
Browse Thermal Spray Equipment Datasheets for Saint-Gobain Coating Solutions
H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Molybdenum Metal Powders
PDMP Powder (99.95%) PD-8005 RTP Powder (99.95%) PD-8007 OMPP Pellets (99.8%) PD-8008 WMPP Pellets (99.0%) PD-8009 MIMP Powder PD-8010 Molybdenum Metal Powder (99.95%) Powder Applications > Alloying > Brake Pads > Ceramic Metallization > Chemical Catalyst > Detonation Initiator > Diamond Tooling (read more)
Browse Metal Powders (powdered metals) Datasheets for H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Ceramic Microwave Components
. Consistent dielectric properties and strongly adherent, vacuum tight metallizing are critical. Typical materials of construction are beryllium oxide and aluminum oxide although diamond windows for extreme power output are produced. Loss elements for various tube types are produced. Ring shaped components (read more)
Browse Specialty Ceramics Datasheets for Accuratus Corporation
Conduct Research Top
How Do I Machine Composite Bearings?
Q: "How do I machine Composite Bearings?" A: The most common type of fabrication customers have questions about is how to cut composite bearing materials. Depending on how critical the squareness (perpendicularity) of the cut needs to be, on smaller bearings a standard chop saw can be used
U.S. Patents | July 2006 | A B T | 7MS.com
(20060502), Method and apparatus for fuel/air preparation in a fuel cell, Kenneth J. Dauer, Michael R. Salemi, Richard F. Nashburn, and John Kirwan, Delphi Technologies, Inc. U.S. 7,037,370 (20060502), Free-standing diamond structures and methods, Gerald T. Mearini and James A. Dayton Jr. U.S.
Equipment Buying Guide: Mezzanine Basics
) and wood or composite overlayment, diamond plate, lightweight concrete, expanded steel and bar grating. Business benefits. "Because mezzanines can depreciate like equipment, unlike capital-intensive build-outs, the installation of a mezzanine can be the most economical way to increase the use
More Information Top
Advanced Materials for Thermal Management of Electronic Packaging
279 SiC– Diamond Composites ...........................................
Thermal properties of diamond/Al composites by pressure infiltration: comparison between methods of coating Ti onto diamond surfaces and adding Si into Al matr...
Interface formation in infiltrated Al(Si)/ diamond composites .
Novel Aspects of Diamond
Chapter 2 summarizes the preparation, properties, and applications of diamond composite films with β-SiC.
Effect of Metal Matrix Alloying on Mechanical Strength of Diamond Particle-Reinforced Aluminum Composites
The mechanical properties of the Al/ diamond composites were enhanced by both the formation of interfacial layer and the strengthening of the matrix.
Improved Thermal Performance of Diamond-Copper Composites with Boron Carbide Coating
Thermal Conductivity of SPS Consolidated Cu/ Diamond Com- posites with Cr-Coated Diamond Particles, J. Alloys Compd., 2010, 490(1-2), p 453–458 7.
High thermal conductivity composites consisting of diamond filler with tungsten coating and copper (silver) matrix
(2008) Neorganicheskie Mate- rialy 44:275 [(2008) The influence of microstructures and particle dimensions on the thermal conductivity of diamond composites obtained at high pressures.
Effect of sintering on the relative density of Cr-coated diamond/Cu composites prepared by spark plasma sintering
On the influence of active ele- ment content on the thermal conductivity and thermal expan- sion of Cu–X (X =Cr, B) diamond composites , Scripta Mater., 57(2007), No. 11, p. 988.
Thermal conductivity of diamond/Ag composites with chromium carbide coated diamonds for the building materials of high power modules
K. Chu, Z. Liu, C. Jia, H. Chen, X. Liang, W. Gao, W. Tian and H. Guo: ‘Thermal conductivity of SPS consolidated Cu/ diamond composites with Cr-coated diamond particles’, J Alloys.
Low-temperature heat conduction characteristics of diamond/Cu composite by pressure infiltration method
A study on graphitization of diamond in copper– diamond composite mate- rials.