Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Sherry Laboratories
Description: Hardness Barcol Durometer Pencil Rockwell Melt Flow Rate Resin Flow Specific Gravity/Density Taber Abrasion Viscosity Thermal Analysis CLTE Differential Scanning Calorimetry - DSC Glass Transition Temperature Melting Point Thermomechanical Analysis TMA Sherry Laboratories also
- Capabilities: Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Quality / Purity (Contamination - Alloys, Polymers, etc.), Reactivity (Corrosivity,
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Gases, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Toxins / Restrictive Substances, Wafers / Surfaces, Welds / Joints
- Test Methods: .), Mechanical Testing, Microscopy / Metallography, Optical Emission Spectroscopy, Property Testing, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Thermal Analysis, Trace Analysis (ppm, ppb, ppq), UV / Vis Spectroscopy, Wet Chemical Analysis, X-ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: RIGID PVC PIPES - DIFFERENTIAL SCANNING CALORIMETRY (DSC) METHOD - PART 2: MEASUREMENT OF THE ENTHALPY OF FUSION OF CRYSTALLITESShow More
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: differential scanning calorimetry (PDSC) measurements were used to evaluate the influence of oxygen pressure. A relationship was derived to describe the correlation between oxidation onset temperature and oxygen pressure. Additional standard differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and thermogravimetricShow More
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: Group are listed below. General Research Modulated Differential Scanning Calorimetry Swell Ratio Measurements Cure of Adhesives Product Recalls Extensional Rheology Biomedical Research Injectable Hydrogels for Tissue Augmentation FTIR Analysis of Crosslinked Polyethylene Accelerated Aging
- Capabilities: Biomedical Engineering (BME), Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Other
- R & D: CAD Design, Industrial Design, Machine Design, Materials Research, Product Design, Scientific Research, Simulation, Software Development, Other R&D
- Testing and Forensics: Condition Evaluation, Investigative Studies, Laboratory Testing, Materials Testing, Reverse Engineering
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Agriculture, Automotive, Building / Construction, Chemicals, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Beverage, Manufacturing, Marine / Naval, Medical, Mining / Geological, Pharmaceutical, Other Market Served
Standards and Technical Documents - Rigid PVC pipes -- Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) method -- Part 1: Measurement of the processing temperature -- ISO 18373-1:2007
Description: ISO 18373-1:2007 specifies a method for the determination of the processing temperature of rigid PVC pipe samples. The method is based on the measurement of the thermal history using differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and is suitable for all types of rigid PVC pipes.Show More
Supplier: Rigaku Corporation
Description: as a function of temperature and time. Analysis techniques include thermogravimetric analysis (TG), differential thermal analysis (DTA), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and thermomechanical analysis (TMA). Rigaku's line of thermal analysis products meets diverse needs, ranging from quality
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Differential Thermal Analyzer (DTA), Thermal Gravimetric Analyzer (TGA)
- Cooling Available: Yes
- Temperature Control: Yes
- Local Interface: Digital Front Panel
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Differential scanning calorimetry measures the temperature differences between a sample and an inert reference material.
Phase Change Materials
responds well to differential scanning calorimetry measurements of the crystalliza- tion energy5 yielding values of 28 - 42 meV per atom [2.35].
Thermal Analysis of Polymers Fundamentals and Applications Complete Document
After describing the principle of differential scanning calorimetry measure- ments , we briefly describe the most important concepts below.
Discovering and Developing Molecules with Optimal Drug-Like Properties
Modulated differential scanning cal- orimetry measurements have revealed two endothermic transitions at 74 and 90 C, .
Polymer Blends Handbook
13 C solid-state n.m.r. complemented with cloud point and differential scanning calorimetry measurements (Lei Jong et al. 1993).
Relaxation and Diffusion in Complex Systems
dimension of 5.0 and 2.5 nm, signature of glass transition was not observed from Cp by the temperature-modulated differential scanning calorimetry measurements within the experimental uncertainty (see inset of Fig. 30 in the case of PDMS).
Redox initiated free radical polymerization of 4‐methylstyrene
Differential scanning calorimetry measurements .
Phase Transformation and Rheological Behaviour of Highly Paraffinic “Waxy” Mixtures
All differential scanning calorimetry measurements were performed with a Mettler DSC Model 12E.
The Nature of Biological Systems as Revealed by Thermal Methods
To clarify this problem it is reasonable to use different labels to understand the molecular motion of S-1 in the presence of nucleotides and to combine the spectroscopic investigations with DSC ( differ- ential scanning calorimetry ) measurements that reports domain stability and …
Characterization of strictly alternating hydrogenated poly[butadiene‐ alt ‐(1‐olefin)] copolymers
Specificheat capacity(at constantpressurep)cpof hydrogenated polyrnutadiene- ah(1-decene)] from differential scanning calorimetry measurement .
Polymers of carbonic acid, 23. Photoreactive cholesteric polycarbonates based on isosorbide, 4,4′‐dihydroxychalcone and 4,4′‐dihydroxybiphenyl
The differential scanning calorimetry measurements were conducted using a Perkin- Elmer DSC-4 with aluminium pans at a heating or cooling rate of 20"C/min under nitro- gen.
Molecular mobility and hydration properties of segmented polyurethanes with varying structure of soft‐ and hard‐chain segments
Differential Scanning Calorimetry Measurements (DSC .
Differential Scanning Calorimetry Measurements and Results .
Industry-Government-University Cooperative Research Program for the Development of Structural Materials from Sulfate-Rich FGD Scrubber Sludge
Differential Scanning Calorimetry Measurements : The thermal behavior of formulated decorative composites was monitored by conducting differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) measurements.