Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Sherry Laboratories
Description: Hardness Barcol Durometer Pencil Rockwell Melt Flow Rate Resin Flow Specific Gravity/Density Taber Abrasion Viscosity Thermal Analysis CLTE Differential Scanning Calorimetry - DSC Glass Transition Temperature Melting Point Thermomechanical Analysis TMA Sherry
- Capabilities: Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Quality / Purity (Contamination - Alloys, Polymers, etc.), Reactivity (Corrosivity,
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Gases, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Toxins / Restrictive Substances, Wafers / Surfaces, Welds / Joints
- Test Methods: .), Mechanical Testing, Microscopy / Metallography, Optical Emission Spectroscopy, Property Testing, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Thermal Analysis, Trace Analysis (ppm, ppb, ppq), UV / Vis Spectroscopy, Wet Chemical Analysis, X-ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: RIGID PVC PIPES - DIFFERENTIAL SCANNING CALORIMETRY (DSC) METHOD - PART 2: MEASUREMENT OF THE ENTHALPY OF FUSION OF CRYSTALLITESShow More
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: differential scanning calorimetry (PDSC) measurements were used to evaluate the influence of oxygen pressure. A relationship was derived to describe the correlation between oxidation onset temperature and oxygen pressure. Additional standard differentialShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Rigid PVC pipes -- Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) method -- Part 1: Measurement of the processing temperature -- ISO 18373-1:2007
Description: ISO 18373-1:2007 specifies a method for the determination of the processing temperature of rigid PVC pipe samples. The method is based on the measurement of the thermal history using differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and is suitable for all types of rigid PVC pipes.Show More
Supplier: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Description: High-Performance Differential Scanning Calorimetry Measurements Robust heat-flux differential scanning calorimeters, the DSC-60 Plus series finds applications in research and development and quality control environments for characterization of polymers,
- Calorimeter Type: Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC)
- Temperature Range: -220 to 1112 F
- Cooling Available: true
- Programmable Heating Rate: true
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: Group are listed below. General Research Modulated Differential Scanning Calorimetry Swell Ratio Measurements Cure of Adhesives Product Recalls Extensional Rheology Biomedical Research Injectable Hydrogels for Tissue Augmentation FTIR Analysis of Crosslinked
- Capabilities: Biomedical Engineering (BME), Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Other
- R & D: CAD Design, Industrial Design, Machine Design, Materials Research, Product Design, Scientific Research, Simulation, Software Development, Other R&D
- Testing and Forensics: Condition Evaluation, Investigative Studies, Laboratory Testing, Materials Testing, Reverse Engineering
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Agriculture, Automotive, Building / Construction, Chemicals, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Beverage, Manufacturing, Marine / Naval, Medical, Mining / Geological, Pharmaceutical, Other Market Served
Supplier: Rigaku Corporation
Description: as a function of temperature and time. Analysis techniques include thermogravimetric analysis (TG), differential thermal analysis (DTA), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and thermomechanical analysis (TMA). Rigaku's line of thermal analysis products meets diverse
- Thermal Analyzer Type: Differential Thermal Analyzer (DTA), Thermal Gravimetric Analyzer (TGA)
- Cooling Available: true
- Temperature Control: true
- Local Interface: Digital Front Panel
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
TE Connectivity – Sensors
Digital Pressure Sensor
differential transformers, anisotropic magneto-resistive devices, electromagnetic displacement sensors, hygroscopic capacitive structures, ultrasonic measurement systems, optical measurement systems, negative thermal coefficient ("NTC") ceramic sensors, 3-6 DOF (degree of freedom) force (read more)
Browse Pressure Sensors Datasheets for TE Connectivity – Sensors
TE Connectivity – Sensors
4-20 mA Loop Power Accelerometers
, electromagnetic force balance systems, fluid capacitive devices, linear and rotational variable differential transformers, anisotropic magneto-resistive devices, electromagnetic displacement sensors, hygroscopic capacitive structures, ultrasonic measurement systems, optical measurement systems (read more)
Browse Accelerometers Datasheets for TE Connectivity – Sensors
Olympus Corporation of the Americas - Scientific Solutions Group
Handheld 45MG Ultrasonic Thickness Gage
Olympus NDT, a world leader in nondestructive testing technologies, is pleased to introduce the handheld 45MG ultrasonic thickness gage—an advanced small-sized thickness gage packed with measurement features and software options. This unique instrument is compatible with the complete range of (read more)
Browse Thickness Gages Datasheets for Olympus Corporation of the Americas - Scientific Solutions Group
Mahr Federal Inc.
MarSurf LD130/260 Aspheric 2D/3D Measuring Station
mechanical components. Measuring speed is up to 10 mm/s for large lenses, and down to 0.02 mm/s for micro lenses. For 2D measurement the system generates a linear scan over the zenith of the lens. Collected data is compared to the nominal aspheric lens contour and presents results as PV or RMS values (read more)
Browse Surface Metrology Equipment Datasheets for Mahr Federal Inc.
More Information Top
Differential scanning calorimetry measures the temperature differences between a sample and an inert reference material.
Phase Change Materials
responds well to differential scanning calorimetry measurements of the crystalliza- tion energy5 yielding values of 28 - 42 meV per atom [2.35].
Thermal Analysis of Polymers Fundamentals and Applications Complete Document
After describing the principle of differential scanning calorimetry measure- ments , we briefly describe the most important concepts below.
Discovering and Developing Molecules with Optimal Drug-Like Properties
Modulated differential scanning cal- orimetry measurements have revealed two endothermic transitions at 74 and 90 C, .
Polymer Blends Handbook
13 C solid-state n.m.r. complemented with cloud point and differential scanning calorimetry measurements (Lei Jong et al. 1993).
Relaxation and Diffusion in Complex Systems
dimension of 5.0 and 2.5 nm, signature of glass transition was not observed from Cp by the temperature-modulated differential scanning calorimetry measurements within the experimental uncertainty (see inset of Fig. 30 in the case of PDMS).
Redox initiated free radical polymerization of 4‐methylstyrene
Differential scanning calorimetry measurements .
Phase Transformation and Rheological Behaviour of Highly Paraffinic “Waxy” Mixtures
All differential scanning calorimetry measurements were performed with a Mettler DSC Model 12E.
The Nature of Biological Systems as Revealed by Thermal Methods
To clarify this problem it is reasonable to use different labels to understand the molecular motion of S-1 in the presence of nucleotides and to combine the spectroscopic investigations with DSC ( differ- ential scanning calorimetry ) measurements that reports domain stability and …
Characterization of strictly alternating hydrogenated poly[butadiene‐ alt ‐(1‐olefin)] copolymers
Specificheat capacity(at constantpressurep)cpof hydrogenated polyrnutadiene- ah(1-decene)] from differential scanning calorimetry measurement .