Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: RS Components, Ltd.
Description: Wall-mount room resistance thermometer. Dimensions 70 x 70 x 27. Temperature measurement and monitoring in rooms. Slotted plastic housing. 1x PT100 (308-E-3LS) or 2x PT100 (308-D-3LS). Three-conductor circuit. Accuracy class B. Base values and limit deviations according to DIN EN 60751. Working
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 185 F
- Wire Wound Types: Platinum
Supplier: KROHNE Group
Description: , Class A, to DIN EN 60751 in 2-, 3- or 4-wire technology is fitted as standard in the sensor casing. An analog or programmable signal converter can be installed for data transmission with 4 ... 20 mA standardized signal or Profibus PA. made entirely of stainless steel short response times various
- Element Material: Platinum
- Reference Resistance: 100 Ohms (Most Common)
- # of Lead Wires Per Element: 2, 3, 4
- Sensed Temperature: -4 to 302 F
Description: ; temperature sensor is fully calibrated, meaning no further calibration effort is required by the customer. With an accuracy of ± 0.3K in a range of 80K (e.g. 10°C to 90°C), the sensor is more accurate than a class F0.3 (DIN EN 60751) platinum sensor. Extended long wires (> 10m
- Sensor Grade / Operating Range: Consumer, Industrial, Medical, Other
- Package Type / Mounting: Through Hole Technology (THT)
- Temperature Range: -58 to 302 F
- Input (Supply) Voltage: 3 to 5.5 volts
Supplier: SAMSON Controls, Inc.
Description: Sensors for measuring temperatures in heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems. Versions with Pt 1000 resistors. Basic values according to Class B of DIN EN 60751.
- Sensed Temperature: -31 to 158 F
- Basic Element Used: RTD
- Element Configuration: Single Element
- Diameter or Width Range: 3.31 inch
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Fabrication of PRTs and analysis of characteristics
… result of Sening the Pt resistorsto the target value of 109.73 nat 25°C 82.3% of total re~istor~had a tolerance withln f0.03 Cl and 17.7% were within 10.06 R of A-class tolerance according to DIN EN 60751 .
A 1 H‐NMR thermometer suitable for cryoprobes
From the measured resistance of the Pt-100 we determined the temperature via the equation of ‘ DIN EN 60751 ’ (DIN EN 60751 : 1995 C A2 : 1995; (R D R0 .
DIN EN 60751 Kl.