Products & ServicesSee also:
Standards and Technical Documents - Graphic Symbols For Process Flow Diagrams In Petroleum And Chemical Industries -- Y32.11 - 1961Supplier: ASME
Description: of equipment used by the petroleum and chemical industries. A process flow diagram is the first drawing made to show the basic items of major equipment and their relation to one another in the process scheme. The more important flow lines are indicated as connecting these pieces of equipment and helpShow More
Description: Introduction to Process Technology provides the learner an overview of process technology. This book includes a variety of topics including, an overview of various process industries (oil and gas, chemical, mining, power generation, pulp and paper, water and waste water treatment, food and beverageShow More
Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: geometry, and flow pattern under consideration. With its many examples and problem sets, Water Quality Engineering is recommended as a textbook for graduate courses in physical and chemical treatment processes for water and wastewater. By drawing together the most recent research findingsShow More
Supplier: PHOTONIS Technologies SAS
Description: PHOTONIS manufactures its Glass Coated Wire using a state-of-the-art drawing process which creates a very smooth glass layer on the wire core. The glass is chemically bonded to the wire and hermetically sealed, protecting the wire from oxidation and chemical attack. PHOTONIS is the pioneerShow More
Supplier: Inspec Inc.
Description: Inspec provides inspection of parts to ensure compliance with blueprint and/or CAD model, along with providing a dimensional report. We can also provide graphical roadmaps of all inspected features. Laser Scanning and reverse engineering services available as well. Let us create your solid models
- File Types: AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, CADKEY, CATIA, IGES, Pro-ENGINEER, SolidWorks, Other
- Visualizations: 2D Visualizations, 3D Visualizations, Animations
- CAD & Related Services: 3D Digitization, Assembly Drawings, CAD Documentation, Concept Drawings, Data Quality Assurance, Drafting, Engineering Drawings, Geometric Tolerancing (GD&T), Optical Drawings, Reverse Engineering (RE), Scanning, Surface Modeling
- Provider's Software / Licensing: 3D Scanning, Material Design CAD, Mechanical CAD (MCAD), Scanning
Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: include chemical and engineering technology, drinking water treatment processes, wastewater treatment, water reuse, law and administration, corrosion and protection of pipelines, distribution methods, research, education and training, desalination, and public relations. Ordering information is provided.Show More
Supplier: Turner Designs Hydrocarbon Instruments
Description: or Electrical, Manual or Automated, Explosion Proof or General Purpose. Can be fully controlled by TD-4100 XD with E09. Chemical choice and cleaning frequency dependent on the process water. Light weight / small footprint Can be used to clean multiple sample lines with one CIP. Add to any existing oilShow More
Supplier: Robuster Quartz
Description: , grinding and other special-shaped processing. According to customers drawings or sample processing custom.
- Shape / Form: Tube Stock
- Outer Diameter (O.D.): 0.0394 to 3.94 inch
- Bore Diameter (I.D.): 0.0394 to 3.7 inch
- Applications: Chemical / Materials Processing
Supplier: ASME Training & Development
Description: drawings take up the majority of man-hours in the design of a process plant. Each participant will receive a copy of the book, Detail Engineering and Layout of Piping Systems, by Bob Wilson. You Will Learn To • Describe pipe sizing • Explain pressure drop calculations • Describe
- Type: Course
- Modality: Off Site (Conference / Seminar)
- Industry: Building / Construction, Nuclear / Utility
- Technology / Subject: Pipelines / Piping Systems
Supplier: Isotech, Inc.
Description: contrast between the mark and the base material. This contrast is a function of one of several processes such as annealing, engraving, surface etching, thermo-chemical reaction, and ablation. Laser marking can produce excellent results with better quality and lower costs than older technologies
- Type: Complete / Turnkey System
- Options / Components: Laser Optics / Beam Delivery
- Process / Operation: Laser Marking
Standards and Technical Documents - Integrating Instrument Data with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Applications - ISA EXPO 2000
Description: As companies around the world implement ERP applications in their process plants, they often face customization issues in storing instrument data in the ERP application. Since this data is very complex, the cost of customizing the ERP applicationfor this purpose can be very high. Moreover, becauseShow More
Supplier: PLANSEE SE
Description: Niobium and tantalum sheets can be deformed very well even far below room temperature. Whether for punching, cutting, deep drawing or pressing: You can machine our niobium and tantalum sheets without difficulty to meet your specific requirements. Tantalum and niobium are particularly corrosion
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Refractory / Reactive (UNS R)
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished Shape / Mill Stock, Sheet
Supplier: Cannon Water Technology Inc.
Description: " Bulk Delivery Connection, Camlock Fitting with Dust Cap "At-A-Glance" level indicator Controller/Instrumentation Tank Mounted Back Panel Extra Bung Connections, Multiple Sizes Available Custom Molded In Graphics Chemical containment tank drawings, dimensions and weights:
- Type: General Purpose/ Bulk Storage Tank, Process Tank
- Material: Plastic
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Empirical Theory of Vacuum-Assisted Steam Stripping of Organic Pollutants from Contaminated Soils Volume 18, Issue 1 (March 1995) A theoretical model was developed for the removal of organic chemicals from soil via vacuum-assisted steam stripping. The model considers a homogeneous, isotropic soilShow More
Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Materials - B-Staged Film Adhesive/Sealant Featuring Toughness, High Temperature Resistance, Thermal Conductivity and Electrical Isolation -- FLM36Supplier: Master Bond, Inc.
Description: retains its very high physical strength properties profile up to 500°F. FLM36 combines markedly enhanced thermal and mechanical shock resistance and thermal cycling capabilities. FLM36 bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass and many plastics. It has good chemical
- Features: Electronics / Semiconductors
Description: Alloy 2917 (Kovar®) is a vacuum melted, iron-nickel-cobalt, low expansion alloy whose chemical composition is controlled within narrow limits to assure precise uniform thermal expansion properties. Extensive quality controls are employed in the manufacture of this alloy to ensure uniform physical
- Ferrous / Iron Based: Ferrous / Iron Based - Any Type
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Nickel / Nickel Alloy (UNS N)
- Alloy: Yes
- Standards / Specifications: ASTM / ASME, UNS
Description: re-melting and contains 35% nickel, 35% cobalt, 20% chromium, and 10% molybdenum. The alloy is strengthened by work hardening and aging to strength levels of 260 to 300 ksi, with good ductility – 40% reduction in area. This work hardening can be achieved by rolling, swaging, drawing, or by any
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Cobalt / Cobalt Alloy, Nickel / Nickel Alloy (UNS N), Refractory / Reactive (UNS R)
- Processing Features: Wrought, Cold Finished / Rolled / Drawn
- Performance Features: Corrosion Resistant
- Processing & Finish: Annealed
Standards and Technical Documents - ANSI/ASSE A10.9-2013 Safety Requirements for Concrete & Masonry Work -- A10_9_2013_p
Description: processing plants, concrete mixing plants and conveyances. It also contains safety requirements pertinent to the specialty concrete operations of prestressing by pretensioning or post-tensioning, lift-slab construction, tilt-up construction and slipforms. Purpose: The purpose of this standardShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - API RP 550 P4 -- MANUAL ON INSTALLATION OF REFINERY INSTRUMENTS AND CONTROL SYSTEMS PART IV - STEAM GENERATORSSupplier: American Petroleum Institute (API)
Description: to achieve safe, continuous, accurate, and efficient operation with minimum maintenance. Although the information has been prepared primarily for petroleum refineries, much of it is applicable without change in chemical plants, gasoline plants, and similar installations. Successful instrumentation dependsShow More
Supplier: PLANSEE SE
Description: During the aluminum casting process, the metal melt is either poured or pressed into the mold. This process is used, for example, to manufacture cylinder heads, wheel rims and many other aluminum castings. Here, the mold has to repeatedly withstand the metal melt at a temperature of over 600 °C
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Refractory / Reactive (UNS R)
- Shape / Form: Fabricated Parts / Shapes, Other
Description: are cylindrical tubes, spherical domes, rods, crucibles, trays, and shapes to match your specifications and drawings.
- Capabilities: Chemical Testing Services
- Materials: Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Composites, Nanomaterials
- Test Methods: Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP, LA-ICP, etc.), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Mechanical Testing, Microscopy / Metallography,
- Test / Certify To: ASME, OEM Specific, Other
Supplier: ARDE Barinco, Inc.
Description: A patented impeller with three helical blades rotates at high speed inside a matching, tubular housing. The rotating impeller creates a negative pressure differential, centrifugal shoveling and positive axial thrust - drawing materials into an intensive shear zone. The centrifugal force abruptly
- Media Type: Liquids, Solutions, Emulsions, Suspensions, Slurries, Pastes, Colloids, Powders or Granules
- Mounting: Floor-Mounted
- Motor Power: 2 to 3 HP
- Additional Features: Cooling
Description: are cylindrical tubes, spherical domes, rods, crucibles, trays, and shapes to match your specifications and drawings.
- Laboratory Services Offered: Assays / Quantitative, Chemical Testing Services, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, OEM Specific, RoHS, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblocks, etc.), Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Thin Films / Plating
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Isotopic Analysis, Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Microscopy
Supplier: Allied Reliability Group
Description: results. You can count on us to provide the following: A strong foundation to ensure that your organization's systems reliably meet customer needs with lower cost A roadmap to build upon that foundation to streamline your processes and help you achieve a culture of sustained continuous
- Discipline: Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Other Engineering
- R & D Services: Process Design
- Testing, Inspection & Certification Services: Condition Evaluation
- Facilities Services: Other Facilities Services
Supplier: PetroChem Inspection Services
Description: make your designs look extremely professional and accurate. Additionally, our experienced AutoCAD specialists can execute your job according to your company standards, and all our drawings are drawn according to your specification requirements and turnaround delivery time. Our AutoCAD Drafting
- File Types: AutoCAD
- CAD & Related Services: Drafting, Piping and Instrumentation (P&ID) Diagrams, Plant Layout, Structural Drawings
- Industry Served: Chemical Processing, Pharmaceutical
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Mettler-Toledo, Inc.
Description: Constructed of 100% stainless steel, the WB base can be hosed down, steam cleaned, used in environments involving caustic chemicals or food processing, or used hazardous area environments (when following METTLER TOLEDO control drawings). The WB base is available in three sizes and can be connected
- Type: Bench / Counter Scale, Other Scale
- Capacity: 20 lbs
- Resolution: 0.0050 lbs
- Width / Diameter: 12 inch
Supplier: Compuplast International Inc.
Description: Compuplast provides CAD and CAE services with respect to flow channel and mold designs.
- File Types: SolidWorks, Other
- Visualizations: 3D Visualizations, Animations, Stress Patterns
- CAD & Related Services: Concept Drawings, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Part Design, Simulations
- Provider's Software / Licensing: Fluids CAD
Supplier: Leyshon Miller Industries, LLC
Description: the critical link in successful product development. Our product development process provides customers with the best quality products in the most efficient processes. We will supply all design files, pilot units, and production parts after the completion of the project. Depending on the design
- File Types: IGES, SolidWorks
- CAD & Related Services: Assembly Drawings, Bills of Material (BOM), CAD Documentation, CAM/CNC Integration, Detailing, Drafting, Engineering Drawings, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Part Design, Reverse Engineering (RE), Solid Modeling, Surface Modeling, Technical Drawings
- Provider's Software / Licensing: Mechanical CAD (MCAD)
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Agricultural, Automotive, Biotechnology, Building and Construction, Chemical Processing, Computer, Consumer, Education, Electronics, Energy, Environment, Food and Beverage, General Industrial, Government, Marine, Medical, Metals and Mining, Military, Pharmaceutical, Rail
Supplier: ALLDOS Inc.
Description: be fed from an integral calibration unit always under flooded suction conditions. The liquid is then transferred accurately dosed into the process line. Any overspill as a result of the lower dosing output from the front head is returned to the chemical carboy . With it's high precisionShow More
Description: ask for. The process works with us sending you a blank drawing to fill out. Once you send it back to us we give you a call to go over it revising any corrections needed. Once you are comfortable enough to place an order, we get it rolling. Fitting accessories include: inspection plates, manways, hose
- Type: General Purpose/ Bulk Storage Tank, Water Tank
- Volume Capacity: 28 gallons
- Height: 10 inch
Supplier: Pegasus Glass
Description: Custom Manufacturing Pegasus extensive in house manufacturing abilities allow us to create quality Scientific, Industrial and OE glassware from both automated and manual process for glass blowing, cutting, grinding, forming, and machining. Our personnel are not only proficient with what they do
- Fabrication Services: Design Assistance, Glass Blowing / Assembly, Glass Part Fabrication, Glass Cutting / Profiling, Glass Repair, Lampworking, Materials Development / R&D, Material Selection, Supplies, Specialty / Other
- Processes: Extrusion / Drawing, Grinding / Beveling, Machine Forming (Bending / Pressing) , Machining, Molding, Off Hand Forming (Pressing / Bending), Specialty / Other
- Materials Processed: Aluminosilicate, Borosilicate, Soda Lime, Quartz, Specialty / Other
- Additional Operations: Chemical Treating, Glass to Metal Bonding, Etching / Blasting, Heat Treating, Lapping / Polishing
Supplier: LexJet Corporation
Description: LexJet's 5-mil Gloss UV Standard Low-Melt Laminating Film is a clear polyester film with a glossy finish that makes colors really pop. This laminating film provides an economical way to protect maps, photos, drawings, posters, presentations, and other prints that will be handled frequentlyShow More
Supplier: Rayotek Scientific, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Fabrication Services: Design Assistance, Glass Blowing / Assembly, Glass Part Fabrication, Glass Cutting / Profiling, Glass Repair, Materials Development / R&D, Material Selection, Inspection / Testing, Specialty / Other
- Processes: Extrusion / Drawing, Grinding / Beveling, Machine Forming (Bending / Pressing) , Machining, Molding, Specialty / Other
- Materials Processed: Aluminosilicate, Borosilicate, Germanium / Semiconductor, Glass Ceramic, Silicate / Fused Silica, Soda Lime, Quartz, Specialty / Other
- Additional Operations: Chemical Treating, Glass to Metal Bonding, Glass to Ceramic Bonding, Etching / Blasting, Heat Treating, Hermetic Sealing, Lapping / Polishing, Other
Supplier: Eagle Technology, Inc.
Description: to choose from Many optional modules improve this product's efficiency, including modules for barcode, mobile, alarms, audit trail, COBie and more. Proteus Enterprise is utilized by over 3000 users in the discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, chemical, plastics, printing, job shopsShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Plastics -- Determination of drawing characteristics of thermoplastics in the molten state -- ISO 16790:2005
Description: die or other extrusion devices, and have sufficient melt strength to be handled without difficulty. Such materials should be chemically stable and produce a uniform extrudate free from heterogeneities, bubbles, unmelted impurities, etc. This method may provide information on: processabilityShow More
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Deep Drawing, Hydroforming, & Dip Brazing
hydroforming tools consisting of a punch made in the shape of the desired part, a ring contoured to fit around the punch, and a pressurized forming chamber sealed by a flexible rubber diaphragm. Deep Drawing / Deep Draw is the process of forming a part from metal sheet stock, commonly referred to as a blank, around a punch as it is drawn through a die. The edges of the metal blank are restrained by a "blank holder" or a sleeve in the case of a redraw. Dip-Brazing is a uniform heating... (read more)
Browse Hydroforming Services Datasheets for Isotech, Inc.
H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Tantalum Repair Kits for Chemical Processing
Tantalum Repair Kits for Chemical Processing. H.C. Starck offers tantalum patch kits, repair sleeves and parts for dependable repair of glass lined equipment used in the chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries. A patch kit assembly consists of a tantalum slotted stud, hex nut, disc and teflon gaskets. Tantalum has proven ideal for such repairs because it is one of the most corrosion resistant materials available. – resistance to acid attack. is comparable... (read more)
Browse Refractory and Reactive Metals Datasheets for H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
AGC Chemicals Launches FluoroCompounds Group
AGC Chemicals Americas Inc. will launch its FluoroCompounds Group at the 2014 IWCS show November 9-12 in Providence, R.I. The new group focuses solely on the development, production and marketing of fluoropolymer compounds, which provide numerous performance advantages for wire and cable products, among many others. Drawing from an extensive global supply chain of resins and fillers, the AGC FluoroCompounds Group can produce any filled PTFE or melt processable fluoropolymer compound customized... (read more)
Browse Polymers and Plastic Resins Datasheets for AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
Advanced Technology Supply, Inc.
Surface Protection Films
function. Key requirements. Application. Ability to apply smoothly without wrinkles or air bubbles (low temperature dependency of substrate and adhesive) throughout the year. High-speed application capability. Processing. No lifting or breaks from light processing such as cutting, punching, or bending, or from heavy processing such as drawing or roll-forming. Film and adhesive are not affected by press oil, paint, or chemicals. Storage. Heat, pressure, UV rays, etc., do not result in film... (read more)
Browse Polymers and Plastic Resins Datasheets for Advanced Technology Supply, Inc.
Aerospace Defense Coatings Of Georgia
Protective chromate coatings on aluminum
Alodine/Chem Film Capabilities. This procedure chemically applies a protective chromate coating on aluminum through immersion. There are several benefits: Good corrosion protection. Excellent conductive surface. Good primer for painting. Adds no weight. Maintains pre-process dimensions. . Capabilities . Type of Process Alodine/Chem Film on Aluminum . Features The Alodine/Chem Film process provides good corrosion protection, even... (read more)
Browse Coating Services Datasheets for Aerospace Defense Coatings Of Georgia
Turner Designs Hydrocarbon Instruments
TurnerCIP (Clean In Place)
discharge while cleaning. All chemicals and waste are self contained until drained. Pneumatic or Electrical, Manual or Automated, Explosion Proof or General Purpose. Can be fully controlled by TD-4100 XD with E09. Chemical choice and cleaning frequency dependent on the process water. Light weight / small footprint. Can be used to clean multiple sample lines with one CIP. Add to any existing oil in water monitor. Lowest cost of ownership. Can be manufactured locally with free supplied drawings. (read more)
Browse Oil in Water Monitors Datasheets for Turner Designs Hydrocarbon Instruments
Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc.
Smartflow Stainless Steel Manifolds
or BSPP. 3/8"NPT or BSPP. 1/2"NPT or BSPP. 3/4"NPT or BSPP. Features. Chemical Compatibility. 304 Stainless Steel Construction. Corrosion Resistant. Leak Tested. Brass End Plug Included. Mounting Brackets Included. Optional Flowmeters and Ball Valves. Custom Designs Available. Call or send a drawing for quotation. (read more)
Browse Manifolds and Manifold Systems Datasheets for Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc.
Precision Polymer Engineering Ltd.
Custom elastomer component design
is captured once into CAD and then reused to drive all design and manufacturing processes; from 2D & 3D non-linear Finite Element Analysis (FEA) using ANSYS ®, through tool manufacture, to 3D work instructions and 2D inspection drawings. (read more)
Browse Solid Elastomeric Rings Datasheets for Precision Polymer Engineering Ltd.
AMPCO® 25 for Metal Forming and Wear-Resistance
AMPCO ® 25 is a proprietary alloy which displays outstanding mechanical properties. It provides high hardness, excellent compressive strength, and superb friction properties, making it ideal for use in forming rolls, deep drawing dies, punches, and other applications. The elongation of AMPCO ® 25 is zero, so thin sections should be avoided and the material should be well backed up. Due to its inherent friction properties and zero... (read more)
Browse Copper, Brass, and Bronze Alloys Datasheets for AMPCO METAL
GRI Pumps (A Gorman-Rupp Company)
1 pound. Motors - 115v, 230v 50/60 Hz. Materials in Contact with Solution: EPT/EPDM & Glass-Reinforced Polypropylene. OEM Applications: Film and microfilm processors. Litho and graphic arts plate processors. Detergent dispensing. Chemical mixing. Medical, scientific and laboratory equipment. These pumps are intended for replenishing, transfer and circulating installations. Registered Trademark Names. ©2005, Gorman-Rupp Industries... (read more)
Browse Liquid Handling Pumps Datasheets for GRI Pumps (A Gorman-Rupp Company)
Conduct Research Top
Can A New Lead Drug Be Developed? Ask Manufacturing, Early and Ofte
important questions: Is the lead with the highest biological potency now ready to be developed? Should additional studies be conducted, and if so, which experiments should be run and by whom? But the chemical properties of new leads should also be evaluated early in the selection process. Manufacturing
Tech Transfer: Don't Fumble the Hand Off
. An incomplete or incoherent commercialization path, and lack of predefined success criteria can strain relationships between tech transfer partners. For example, a great chemical process can be a non-starter when ramped up to a larger scale. Something as simple as an excipient s not being
Measuring Residual Stress In Transparent Plastics
manufacturing, optical components, and others. Residual stresses are introduced by nearly all techniques used for polymer manufacturing. They form as a result of extrusion, stretching, drawing, molding, casting, joining, or other strain-inducing processes. Strains can be introduced by differential
. Then, the metal is reheated and hot rolled into the finished, wrought form. Hot-rolled steel is characterized by a scaled surface and a decarburized skin. Hot-rolled bars may be subsequently finished in a two-part process. First, acid pickling or shot blasting removes scale. Then, cold drawing through a die
Steels for strength and machinability
stress-corrosion cracking better than other high-strength PH alloys. Its chemical composition is: carbon 0.02% max, manganese 0.25% max, phosphorus 0.015% max, sulfur 0.01% max, silicon 0.25% max, chromium 11 to 12.5%, nickel 10.75 to 11.25%, titanium 1.5 to 1.8%, molybdenum 0.75 to 1.25%
MICRO:Archives of 1997 Back Issues
deep-UV unit for Applied minifab; W-J CVD tool going to UMC; CFM scores Taiwanese order; MR head maker likes Veeco; Moto goes for Electroglas probers Applied plasma clean process KO's PFCs; USDC aligns with Elsicon; IES becomes IEST; updated EE text published IEDM, ISS 98, FID, 3C '98, and more
More Information Top
Performance Of Long-Life Curved Channel Microchannel Plates
Monofiber Draw Chemical Processing .
To the chemistry the humor aqueus
… kSnnte in the available case meets Bedcnken only in this respect as Oxals:,ture of ~hnlich like Milchsiiure in verd ~ innter almost colorless Eisenchloridltisung of Gelbfiirbung generates and Oxalsaure by virtue of the yon of chemical process drawn in use us .
To the physically-chemical analysis of the convulsion curve of the muscle
Because when its absolute values are known, wt ~ rde or an Scbluss to be drawn at least its Verhaitnis to each other, so kiinnte from it in the manner of occurring chemical processes .
Reply to Elliott and Rowland
conclusions regarding chemical processes drawn ozone occurs at a nearly constant rate for each .
The anschlieRende, the theory of elementary chemical processes brings zunachst which classically treats the movement of the mass emphases developments therefore the gaskinetische S gate theory and the method of the active Ubergangszustandes.
Methods of the Katalyse‐Forschung
But the rapid technical development and the short duration of chemical processes makes an intensification of catalysis-research necessary.
Over the removal of Güftwirkungen on the heart through calcium and other divalent cations
When one wants to make itself a vision vonder type diescs of chemical process however, unm6glich appears it so initially.
The determination of granulation characteristics and surfaces of comminution products on the example flour
The coarse B ~ edeutung of the Oberfliiehe of a grist in the ,I~nblick on the sequence of physical and chemical processes makes it necessary particularly the method of the Oberfllichenermittlung further to develop.
Exchanging operations between cell nucleus and cell plasma
Through which chemical processes does the cytoplasm bring the activation and inhibition of the chromosome segments into being ?
Over the logical position of the relativistic measuring theory
When we make the statements of fibers chemical processes e.g. on account of the energy principle, there is such a deviation so also.