Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: Robotic polishing 5-axis grinding CMM inspection Wet & Dry Plastic Machining Fluorescent Penetrate Inspection Nitric and Citric Passivation Heat Treatment Non-Sterile Packaging Ultrasonic Cleaning Laser Marking Etching Welding Hot Isostatic pressing (HIP) Visual
- Metal / Alloy Types: Aluminum / Aluminum Alloy (UNS A)
Supplier: Nilfisk Industrial Vacuums
Description: Designed for the unique cleaning requirements of the semiconductor industry, the Vapor Vac captures toxic gases such as arsine, phosphine, and chlorinated solvents released during the cleaning of process equipment such as molecular beam epitaxy chambers, ion implanters, and plasma etching
- Airflow: 87 SCFM
- Vacuum Pressure: 7.5 in Hg vac
- Minimum Particle Size Filtered: 0.3000 µm
- Vacuum Model: Portable / Pedestrian Unit
Supplier: ChemArt Company
Description: ChemArt has always been a major contributor to the Photo Chemical Machining (PCM) industry since its creation in 1976. Its founder, Richard Beaupre, was the originator of aqueous dry film photo resist used in PCM imaging applications. Currently, all dry film photo resists used
- Machining Capabilities: Milling, Laser Machining, Etching / Chemical Milling, Electrochemical / Photochemical Machining
- Secondary Operations: Anodizing, Black Oxide, Electroplating, Heat Treating / Stress Relieving, Lapping / Polishing, Painting / Powder Coating
- Specialty Machining: Gear Manufacturing, Micro Machining, Tool & Die Manufacturing
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Composites, Copper, Hardened Metals, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Ultra-hard Materials
Supplier: Impreglon, Inc.
Description: line. Clean parts are a prerequisite to achieving a quality PVD coating and our CAE Ranshoff cleaning line ensures that Impreglon has spot-free parts for all its coating lines. This custom manufactured unit allows Impreglon to clean and dry parts on the rack, reducing handling and possible
- Thin Film Processes: Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD), Plasma Etching / Cleaning, Titanium Nitride Coating
- Hard Coating / Treatment: true
- Material Selection / Design Assistance: true
- Research & Development: true
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Application Of Plasma Diagnostic Techniques To Dry Etching Process Control
A successful transference of a process between dry etching machines is predominantly reliant on the expertise and experience of the process engineering team.
PFC emission‐reduction strategy for the LCD industry
The association members carried out experiments under various conditions using a dry etching machine designed for LCDs (substrate size, 4000 cm2) by Tokyo Electron Ltd.8 The measurements were taken, based on Intel Proto- col, using an FT-IR “MIDAC IGA-2000" …
dry etch machine Plasmaquest to etch the exposed Si3N4 layer.
84 Appendix 4: Sputtering and Dry Etching Machine Throughput Calculation .........
An Overview Of Binary Optics At The Perkin-Elmer Corporation
Such advances included the computer controlled e-beam mask exposure system, the mask aligner, and various wet or dry etching machines .
SAS: a yield/failure analysis software tool
The number on the x-axis represent the dry etch machine number while the y-axis represents the P diffusion contact resistance (values have been omitted for proprietary reasons).
Development of photomask fabrication for 100-nm design rule
To meet this requirements, we adopted NLDE-9035 (ULCOAT) as dry etching machine .
Adaptive Dispatching Rule for Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication Facility
There are bottleneck machines in spurting, diffusion, photo and dry etching machine groups.
Development of Novel Dicing Process by Anisotropic Wet Etching with Convex Corner Compensation
However, a dry etching machine can only accommodate a wafer is thinned by Deep Reactive Ion Etching (DRIE).
Modeling of large-scale complex re-entrant manufacturing systems by extended object-oriented Petri nets
Photo resist are stripping by dry etching machine HARD BAKE .