Supplier: Lanly Company (The)
Description: Refractories - A variety of batch and progressive dryers have been built to dry refractory brick, preheat brick before tar impregnation and to cure tar-bonded shapes. Humidity-controlled dryers are used for drying special refractories like kiln furniture, electrical insulators, etc. Clients
Supplier: Lucas Milhaupt Global Brazing Solutions
Description: For applications where a dry low volatile flux is desired. The 6040 flux is active in fluxing refractory oxides.
- Fluxes & Cleaners: Brazing Flux
- Form / Shape: Powder
Supplier: Aremco Products, Inc.
Description: , boron nitride, glass-ceramics, magnesium oxide and zirconium phosphate. Production capabilities include isostatic and dry pressing, low pressure injection molding, extrusion, slip-casting, and CNC machining.
- Specialty Ceramic Type: Magnesia / Magnesite
- Shape / Form: Plate / Board (e.g., Fiberboard), Rod Stock
- Hollow Stock / Shape: Yes
- Applications: Chemical / Materials Processing, Foundry / Metal Processing, Refractory / High Temperature Materials
Supplier: Pryor Giggey Co.
Description: Neutral, corundum based dry vibratable for lining coreless induction furnaces containing a binder for pulling of the former. Application Methods/Uses : Dry vibration. For use in coreless induction furnaces with copper and copper alloys.
- Features: Ramming
Supplier: Materion Corporation
Description: Materion Ceramics has the capabilities to manufacture complex and custom designs by the addition of a variety of machining functions. Input material used for customized products can be dry pressed, isopressed or extruded in form.
- Specialty Ceramic Type: Beryllia / Beryllium Oxide
- Shape / Form: Fabricated / Custom Shape, Specialty / Other
- Applications: Dielectric / Electrical Insulation, Electronics / RF-Microwave, Other, Optics / Optical Grade
- Material Form: Ceramic / Inorganic, Fabricated Part / Shaped Stock
Supplier: Pocono Fabricators
Description: cement. High density ensures less corrosion. C-17 has a dry density of 134 pounds per cubic foot. Pre-Krete will expand and contract with a mild steel substrate giving you maximum flexibility in your application.
- Form: Liner / Lining System
- Product Type / Form: Refractory Cement
- Industry & Application: Pipes / Piping
Standards and Technical Documents - Monolithic (unshaped) refractory products -- Part 3: Characterization as received -- ISO 1927-3:2012
Description: ISO 1927-3:2012 specifies the methods for the characterization of monolithic (unshaped) refractory materials as received and for checking the homogeneity of a delivery of a product. It is applicable to castables (dense and insulating), gunning materials tap hole clay, injection mixes, dry vibrating
Supplier: Rath Incorporated
Description: Hi-alumina composition, used for vacuum forming boards with excellent resistance to reduction in dry hydrogen and vacuum atmospheres up to 1650°C. Preferred composition for vacuum forming of boards for resistance to chemically induced shrinkage from direct contact with most vapors and solids
- Aluminum Oxide / Aluminate Type: Alumina / Aluminum Oxide
- Applications: Ceramics / Glass Manufacturing, Chemical / Materials Processing, Refractory / High Temperature Materials, Thermal Insulation / Fire Proofing, Foundry / Metal Processing
- Performance Features: Machinable
- Material Type: Alumina / Aluminum Oxide, Mullite, Silica / Fused Silica, Specialty Ceramic
Supplier: ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
Description: ZRCI AL-HARD Rigidizer/Hardener is used to increase the hardness of ZRCI Refractory Sheet products. AL-HARD is comprised of Aluminum Oxide and Phosphoric Acid in a water base. Refractory Sheet products treated with AL-HARD are ready for use after drying. When a chemical bond forms it hardens
- Type: Coating, Clear Coat / Top Coat, Specialty / Other
- Technology: Film Drying / Air Setting
- Substrate / Surface: Ceramic / Porcelain
- Surface Location / Orientation: Interior
Supplier: Deca Vibrator
Description: particles and reduce friction between them. This action releases entrapped air and therefore increases density. They are also ideal for Refractory compaction and as a Flow-aid device for Railcar unloading and the evacuation of dry bulk material in all types of bins and hoppers. There is very little
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Dry refractories are supplied as a dry powder that is applied and fired in place. Silicate, phosphate or other binders are activated upon firing. Dry refractory powders or aggregates are tamped into the floor or vibrated in-place between the furnace wall and a removable furnace "former
Cold Isostatic Pressing (CIP)
, tubes for special chemical applications, ferrites, metal filters, preforms, and plastic tubes and rods. In wet bag CIP processing, an oil water medium is used to transmit forces to the bagged tool and powder. In dry bag CIP processing, the rubber mold and closure are integral with the pressure vessel
Treatment of Aluminum for Improved Foundry Products
an equal weight of metal since the skim itself is light in weight. Like wet snow the skim which has a high metal content will take on a wet appearance and will feel heavy when it is held. Dry skim like dry snow is powdery and has a dry appearance. Dry skim is light in weight and falls apart easily. When
Metal Measurement Conversion Utility
. Volume. Convert from: acre-feet acre-inches barrels (Brit) barrels (US oil) board feet bushels (Brit) bushels (US) cu centimeters cu feet cu inches cu meters cu yards cups drams (Brit, flu) drams (US, flu) firkins (Brit, flu) gallons (Brit) gallons (US, dry) gallons (US, liq) gills (Brit) gills (US
A Review of Analytical Methodologies in PM Analysis
. For powder samples it is normal to report the results on dry basis. Drying temperatures and times will vary by sample type. Customers may wish to receive results on: As Received basis. Dry Basis. Ignited Basis. Typical drying temperature is 105 C overnight and the ignition temperature is 1000 C for 4
Control of Discharging Gates in Silica Flour Vessel
- FTL20 "mono-rod ". Product: Measurement results: sensor outperforms a paddle switch as. •. lumped dry silica flour. FTM20 works without any problems despite. high level alarm to control a discharge. •. bulk density: 37 lb/ft3 (600 g/l). strong pressure bursts. gate in silica flour vessel
Medical Device Link . Contract Services Company Profiles
. The company also participates in establishing testing guidelines for a number of organizations. NAMSA products include standard and custom biological indicators for steam, EtO, dry heat, and radiation sterilization; spore suspensions for qualifying culture media; rapid indicators with 20-second
The Use of Inhibitors for Chmical Cleaning of Industrial Equipment (.pdf)
. Material. Temp (oK). W/m2 K/m. Commercial pure iron. 273. 76. Carbon Steel (AISI 1020). 273. 65. Nickel (80%)-Cr (20%). 273. 12. Magnetite (Fe3O4). 304. 7. Dry Brick. 273. 0.04. Dry Silica (Sand). 273. 0.33. Copper, electrolytic. 273. 390. Refractory deposits not only restrict and reduce the flow