Products/Services for Electret Microphone Datasheet
Audio Microphones - (433 companies)...responsiveness, needs to exceed the inherent noise of the system but not overload the preamplifier. Audio microphones also vary in terms of the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), impedance, and polarization. Some have prepolarized electret backplates or use...Show More
Measurement Microphones - (59 companies)...microphones may have a prepolarized electret backplate or utilize external capacitor polarization. External polarization requires a separate power supply.Show More
Microphone Chips - (14 companies)Microphone Chips are integrated circuits (IC) microphones. Description. Microphone chips are integrated circuits (IC) microphones and are usually mounted directly to a circuit board. A pressure-sensitive diaphragm is etched directly into a silicon...Show More
Condensers - (220 companies)Condensers are devices which accept a vapor stream and convert it to a liquid using heat transfer and/or compression.They are used in steam turbines for power plants, in cooling units for in-process fluids, and in air conditioning systems for buildings and automobiles.Show More
Headsets - (281 companies)Often, headsets are bundled with microphones for two-way communication. The main benefit of headsets is that they let users listen privately, and make it easier to hear in noisy environments. How to Select Headsets. Headsets are designed to hold...Show More
Audio Cables - (294 companies)Audio cables transmit audible signals such as voice and music. They are designed to minimize noise and interference that can impair sound quality. Audio cables connect an audio source such as a stereo or microphone to an audio receiver or output...Show More
Audio Mixers and Consoles - (209 companies)Audio mixers and audio consoles are units that combine signals from microphones and/or line level sources to produce a combined signal or signals. Audio mixers and audio consoles combine signals from microphones and/or line level sources to produce...Show More
Intercoms - (262 companies)Intercoms are an electronic communications system generally composed of fixed microphone/speaker units connected to a central control device. Intercoms are electronic communications systems that consist of fixed microphone/speaker units that connect...Show More
Audio Amplifiers and Preamplifiers - (385 companies)Audio amplifiers and audio preamplifiers are used to increase the amplitude of sound signals. Preamplifiers or preamps are designed to amplify low-level signal from a high-impedance device such as a microphone or instrument pick-up. After...Show More
Wireless Systems - (293 companies)Wireless microphones are used for presentations and concerts and allow much more freedom of movement. A wireless antenna is a key component of a cell phone, PDA, or other personal digital device and enables users to access email and Internet...Show More
Transform sound into electric signal- The best design in theory: The design of electret condenser microphones is based on the theorem that we use charging and discharging motion....
...not include the preamplifier, which itself can be several hundreds of dollars. o They consume a relatively large power, which is not conducive to the long battery autonomy required for environmental studies. * Electret Microphones: These microphones are intended for the consumer-electronics market...
Analog Front-End Circuitry in Piezoelectric and Microphone Detection of Photoacoustic Signals
EK Series, Electret Condenser Microphone Datasheet (Knowles, Itasca), http://media.digikey.com/ pdf/Data%20Sheets/Knowles%20Acoustics%20PDFs/EK%20Series.pdf. Accessed 21 Apr 2014 70.
ELECTRET MICROPHONE 6MM+WIRE - Loadparts Search Engine Results
ELECTRET MICROPHONE 6MM+WIRE - Loadparts Search Engine ResultsError sources in COTS WSN platforms for impulsive signal acquisition applicationsWM-62A Omnidirectional Back Electret Condenser Microphone Cartridge Datasheet , Panasonic Corporation, Secaucus, NJ, 2006.
- Direction of Arrival Estimation in Reverberant Rooms Using a Resource-Constrained Wireless Sensor Network WM-62A Omnidirectional Back Electret Condenser Microphone Cartridge Datasheet , Panasonic Corporation, Secaucus, NJ, 2006.
- A 470 μA direct readout circuit for electret and MEMS digital microphonesPDM Output with Pre- Amplifier for Electret Microphone , LMV1024/26 Product Datasheet .
- A microphone readout interface with 74-dB SNDRElectret Condenser Microphone Cartridge Preamplifier, MAX9810 Datasheet .
- Review of sound card photogatesIn most cases PC microphones are electret microphones that need power; therefore to eliminate the necessity for batteries, the microphone input provides the required bias voltage according to the AC’97 specification (for an example, see the ADAU1961 codec datasheet ).
- Optimization and complete characterization of a photoacoustic gas detectorThe main improvement was to replace the low-cost electret microphones used in the previous cell (Knowles EK-3024) by condenser micro- phones with a higher sensitivity (Rion UC-57). From datasheets , the sensitivity is 23 and 80 mV/Pa and the A-weighted inherent noise is 24 …
- SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. TF202 Datasheet.Electret Condenser Microphone Applications Datasheet *) .
- Performance comparison of different codes in an ultrasonic positioning system using DS-CDMA Panasonic Corporation, “Omnidirectional back electrets consenser microphone cartridge,” Product specification, Nov. 2008.  Xilinx, “Spartan-3E FPGA Family Complete Datasheet ,” Product Specification, Apr. 2008.
- Direction of Arrival Estimation in Reverberant Rooms Using a Resource-Constrained Wireless Sensor Network