Supplier: R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Description: Scotchkote(TM) Electrical Coating, 15 fl oz. Scotchkote(TM) Electrical Coating provides vinyl tapes with an extra oil, moisture and corrosion-resistant layer of flexible coating for problem areas.
- Features: Corrosion Inhibiting / Rust Preventive
Standards and Technical Documents - Metallic and other inorganic coatings -- Electrodeposited gold and gold alloy coatings for electrical, electronic and engineering purposes -- Specification and test methods -- ISO 27874:2008
Description: ISO 27874:2008 specifies the requirements for electrodeposited gold and gold alloy coatings for electrical, electronic and other engineering applications on metallic and non-metallic substrates. It also specifies test methods for measuring the properties of the coatings. Although
Supplier: Newark / element14
Description: Chemicals, Coatings; For Use With:General insulation on coils, transformers, motor windings, electrical and electronic devices
Supplier: Epoxies Etc...
Description: 30-3021 is a low viscosity room temperature cure epoxide coating that exhibits excellent adhesion, electrical insulation, and chemical resistance. This is a two component thermosetting polymer system which forms a superior coating over other conventional one part materials.
- Material Form: Coating, Polymer (Plastic / Elastomer)
- Features: Electronics / Semiconductors
- Chemistry: Epoxy, Resin Base / Polymer Binder
- Substrate / Surface: Ceramic / Porcelain, Metal, Plastic, Wood
Supplier: Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
Description: Hernon® Conformal Coating 739 is formulated to provide high performance and rapid cure. Conformal Coating 739 will provide an excellent bond, high light transmittance and a refractive index similar to glass. Exposure to high intensity UV light will cure the coating to a hard, dry surface.
- Material Form: Coating, Dielectric Coating (Encapsulant, Conformal, etc.), Gap Filling Sealant / Gasket, Polymer (Plastic / Elastomer)
- Compound Type: Electrical Insulation / Dielectric, Thermal / Heat Insulating
- Form / Function: Conformal / Encapsulating Coating, Gap Filling Compound
- Electrical / Electronics Applications: Electronics (PCB / SMT Assembly), Electrical Power / HV (Coils, Motors)
Description: General Polymers 4618E STATIC DISSIPATIVE POLYURETHANE ENAMEL, when installed over a conductive base, provides electrical resistance of 106- 109 ohms and may be used as a topcoat in a coating, slurry or troweled system. 4618E STATIC DISSIPATIVE POLYURETHANE ENAMEL is formulated to meet the tight
- Type: Coating, Clear Coat / Top Coat, Enamel Paint
- Product Type: Industrial Coating
- Technology Type: Two Component System
- Features: Anti-Static / Electrostatic, Chemical Resistant, Electrically Conductive (ESD / EMI Shielding)
Standards and Technical Documents - NACE - High-Voltage Electrical Inspection of Pipeline Coatings -- SP0274-2011Supplier: NACE International
Description: BESTSELLER! Provides information on high-voltage electrical inspection of pipeline coatings. Gives guidelines on testing voltages, grounding, exploring electrodes, speed of travel, voltage measurements, surface condition, and care of equipment.
Supplier: Novagard Solutions
Description: Non-corrosive, single component silicone coating & encapsulating compound
- Material Form: Coating, Dielectric Coating (Encapsulant, Conformal, etc.), Polymer (Plastic / Elastomer), Potting Compound
- Coating Type: Electrical Insulation / Dielectric
- Cure Type / Technology: Thermosetting / Crosslinking, Room Temp. Cure / Vulcanizing, Single Component System
- Industry Applications: Electronics (PCB / SMT Assembly), Electrical Power / HV (Coils, Motors), OEM / Industrial
Supplier: Aervoe Industries Incorporated
Description: Tough coating, protects & insulates exposed wires & electrical windings
- Material Form: Coating, Polymer (Plastic / Elastomer)
- Type: Sealer / Surface Sealant
- Chemistry: Epoxy, Resin Base / Polymer Binder
- Substrate / Surface: Metal, Other
Standards and Technical Documents - Continuity of Coating Testing for Electrical Conductors -- NEMA WC 72-1999 (R2004)
Description: Reviews problems that have occurred when polysulfide testing has been improperly imposed on tin-, silver- and nickel-coated copper and copper-alloy stranded conductors or on tin-, silver- or nickel-coated copper and copper-alloy single or stranded conductors after insulating.
Supplier: 3M Advanced Materials Division
Description: 3M PFA (a polymer of tetrafluoroethylene and perfluorovinylether) has exceptional heat resistance, excellent electrical properties and excellent chemical and weather resistance. It is also used in several chemical industry and home appliance coatings applications. This product line
- Type: Coating, Specialty / Other
- Technology: Thermoplastic
- Substrate / Surface: Aluminum, Metal, Steel
- Chemistry: Resin Base / Polymer Binder, Fluoropolymers (PTFE, FEP, MFA, etc.), Other
Supplier: Sanchem, Inc.
Description: is the electrical contact grease of choice in new electrical installations and maintenance because of its excellent performance in keeping metals free from corrosion. This rust preventitive has been used for over 50 years to preventing corrosion in electrical connectors from low micro-power
- Type: Coating, Primer, Specialty / Other
- Technology: Film Drying / Air Setting
- Substrate / Surface: Concrete / Masonry, Metal
- Surface Location / Orientation: Exterior
Supplier: DiFruscia Industries, Inc.
Description: DiFruscia Industries Inc. (DFI) provides environmentally sound and cost-effective coating solutions to a wide variety of industries such as: Marine, Electronics, Electrical Enclosure, Precision sheet metal, Semi-conductor, electrical, medical, industrial equipment, recreational and consumer markets
- Coating Process: Chemical Finish / Conversion, Phosphate Coating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, Thin Film Coating
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Antireflective, Anti-slip / Abrasive, Chemical Resistant, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Dielectric, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Mold Release / Nonstick, Protective, Reflective, VOC Compliant, Wear / Erosion Resistant
- Materials: Aluminum, Ceramic, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Buffing / Polishing, Deburring / Deflashing, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Mirror Finishing, Passivation, Peening, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Sanding / Grinding
Supplier: Hi-Bond Tapes Limited
Description: Superior chemical, solvent resistance, high temperature resistance. Clean removable no adhesive residue. Electrical masking, powder coating masking.
- Type: Electrical
- Backing: PET / Polyester
- Adhesive: Silicone
Supplier: Dampney Company, Inc.
Description: Elastoid 1300 is a single-package, high-build, elastomeric coating and vapor barrier. It is formulated from multiphase synthetic rubber copolymers which interact to provide an unusual range of desirable chemical and physical properties. It is tough, flexible, and corrosion-resistant and provides
- Type: Coating
- Chemistry: Rubber / Elastomer Based
- Substrate / Surface: Aluminum, Concrete / Masonry, Metal, Steel
- Surface Location / Orientation: Exterior, Interior
Supplier: Aremco Products, Inc.
Description: Exceptional electrical, moisture & chemical resistance
- Material Form: Coating, Composite, Dielectric Coating (Encapsulant, Conformal, etc.), Gap Filling Sealant / Gasket, Polymer (Plastic / Elastomer), Potting Compound
- Compound Type: Encapsulating / Potting
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Metal
- Cure Type / Technology: Thermosetting / Crosslinking
Supplier: Wacker Chemical Corp.
Description: , UL 94V-0 Application SEMICOSIL® 964 UV/CLEAR is a sprayable conformal coating designed to protect electronic circuits from environmental influences.
- Material Form: Coating, Dielectric Coating (Encapsulant, Conformal, etc.), Polymer (Plastic / Elastomer)
- Cure Type / Technology: Thermosetting / Crosslinking, RTV / Room Temperature Curing, Reactive / Moisture Cured, UV / Radiation Cured (also EB, Light)
- Features: Electrical Insulation / Dielectric Material, Flame Retardant (e.g. UL 94 Rated)
- Industry: Electronics
Supplier: Glotrax Polymers Inc.
Description: Envirogel 2.5 is an excellent sealant for use in many industrial, mechanical and electronic applications. Its shock dampening characteristics, as well as its dielectric and self healing properties make it perfect for use in hostile surroundings. It forms an environmental shield around anything
- Material Form: Coating, Dielectric Coating (Encapsulant, Conformal, etc.), Gap Filling Sealant / Gasket, Polymer (Plastic / Elastomer), Potting Compound
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Composites, Metal, Plastic
- Industry: Electronics, OEM / Industrial
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Silicone
Supplier: Abrisa Technologies
Description: Abrisa Technologies provides high-efficiency coatings for industrial, commercial, and opto-electronic applications. Our broad selection of coatings is applied via electron beam guns or ion-assisted deposition to influence and control reflection, absorbance, resistance, glare, and electrical
- Coating: Antireflection, Beamsplitter, Dielectric, Filter, High-Reflector, ITO, Metal, Mirror, Protective, Other
- Wavelength Range: UV, IR
- Substrate Materials: Glass
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only
Supplier: Morgan Advanced Materials
Description: MTC Diamonex Diamondshield® is the premier abrasion-resistant coating for soft substrates such as plastics . DIAMONDSHIELD Diamondshield® is part of the family of patented diamond-like carbon (DLC) and related superhard coatings from MTC Diamonex, the world leading developer and supplier
- Type: CVD / Chemical Precursor
- Materials Processed: Carbon / Diamond-like Carbon (DLC)
- Applications & Features: Transparent
Supplier: Umicore Materials
Description: then is approx. 0.3 μm/min at 1 A/dm² and 35 °C. Special features hard gold electrolyte with a high current effi ciency gold-cobalt coatings for electrical contacts for contact surfaces on PCB’s withalkaline soluble resists
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Electrical Coating Top
Whitford Corporation - manufactures the world's largest line of high-performance coatings for industrial, aeronautics, marine, automotive, petrochemical, food processing, and electrical markets, etc. Whitford coatings solve problems including friction, insulation, corrosion, abrasion, lubrication, release, decoration, noise-reduction, high-temperature, sealing, freeze-release, weathering, chemical-resistance, etc. We manufacture coatings for cookware, bakeware and small appliances too! (read more)
Browse Industrial Coatings Datasheets for Whitford Corporation
Industrial Coating Services
Solutions / Advantages. Functional Advantages. Abrasion Resistance. Electrical or Thermal Insulation. Corrosion Resistance. Low and High Coefficient of Friction. Chemical Resistance. Sound Deadening. Withstands Sterilization. Decorative Advantages. Covers Surface Imperfections. Smooth or Textured Finishes. High or Low Glosses. Uniformity of Finish. Variety of Colors. Custom Colors. Clear Coatings. Ecologically there are no VOCs emitted and very little waste is produced because all plastic... (read more)
Browse Coating Services Datasheets for Plastonics, Inc.
Device Technologies, Inc.
Reel-to-Reel Dielectric Coating
.). the amount to be coated. expected coating thickness and characteristics. If you are not sure of your specific needs, we can help you determine a coating for your purposes. Put our innovative process to work for you!. Capabilities and Features of Our Service. Specialty electrical insulation and corrosion resistant coatings. Decorative coatings. Flexible coatings. Depositions from light dusting to heavier builds. Selective coating available. Roll forming and stamping available. Linear Polymer Coating... (read more)
Browse Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Materials Datasheets for Device Technologies, Inc.
Optical Coatings ITO and IMITO
be considered when selecting a coating prior to application for best results. Integrated durable Bus Bars can be provided with tri-metal or precision printed high temperature silver epoxy for electrical contact. About Abrisa Technologies: Abrisa Technologies is headquartered in Santa Paula, California, and is comprised of three divisions that provide precision glass optics products and services. The divisions include; Abrisa Industrial Glass, Inc., Sycamore Glass Components, and ZC &R Coatings... (read more)
Browse Optical Coating Services Datasheets for Abrisa Technologies
Morgan Advanced Materials
Abrasion-resistant coating for soft substrates
DIAMONDSHIELD. Diamondshield ® is part of the family of patented diamond-like carbon (DLC) and related superhard coatings from Morgan Advanced Materials. Diamondshield ® has extreme diamond-like properties of high hardness, optical transparency, high chemical and electrical resistance, elasticity and low friction. Transparency. Whether optical performance or cosmetic appearance is important Diamondshield ® has exceptional transparency, even at a 10-micron thickness... (read more)
Browse Coating Services Datasheets for Morgan Advanced Materials
Custom Precision Thin Film Optical Coatings
Abrisa Technologies, an ISO 2001: 2008 and ITAR registered company applies high precision optical coatings to the surface of glass substrates to alter the interaction with wavelengths of light in terms of reflectance, transmittance, and absorption as well as abrasion resistance and electrical conductivity. The extensive line of coatings offered by the company includes numerous standard and off-the-shelf treatments for prototype and high-volume production quantities. Custom coatings and filters... (read more)
Browse Thin Film Coating Services Datasheets for Abrisa Technologies
RoHS Compliant Conversion Coating
on Aluminum and Aluminum Alloys. (NOTE: This replaces for the chromate specification for aluminum ASTM B-449). Electrically conductive - passes the requirement of Mil-C-5541 for electrical contact resistance for a class 3 coating. Perfect for e-coat, powder coatings and electrostatic paints!. Excellent corrosion resistance (hummidity, salt spray) and paint adhesion(wet & dry tape tests). Easy to use and maintain and requires only simple non-hazardous disposal. Multi-metal product- aluminum... (read more)
Browse Conductive Compounds Datasheets for Sanchem, Inc.
EXEL North America, Inc.
Kremlin Rexson Success Story: Thor 63:1 Package
Customer: Powell Industries, Inc. Houston, TX. Powell manufactures electrical control housings and switches. They apply a coating to the bottom of the control housings for sealing purposes. Coating: 100% solids, moisture cure, silicone coating. Powell changed coatings from a water-based coating to a single component 100% solids silicone material. Their current competitive equipment wouldn ’t pump the material due to the high solids. Powell was in a situation... (read more)
Browse Spray Painting Equipment (Paint Sprayers) Datasheets for EXEL North America, Inc.
Parts by Number for Electrical Coating Top
|Part #||Distributor||Manufacturer||Product Category||Description|
|SCOTCHKOTE-15OZ||Digi-Key||3M||Tapes, Adhesives||ELECTRICAL COATING 15OZ CAN|
|SCOTCHKOTE FD||Digi-Key||3M||Tapes, Adhesives||ELECTRICAL COATING FD 15OZ CAN|
|SCOTCHKOTE4OZ||PLC Radwell||3m Home & Commercial Care||Not Provided||PKG QTY 10 ELECTRICAL COATING|
|SCOTCHKOTE4OZ||PLC Radwell||3m Tape Division||Not Provided||PKG QTY 10 ELECTRICAL COATING|
|SCOTCHKOTE4OZ||PLC Radwell||3m||Not Provided||PKG QTY 10 ELECTRICAL COATING|
|SCOTCHKOTE FD||Allied Electronics, Inc.||3M/ELECTRONIC SPECIALTY MKTS||Not Provided||Scotchkote Electrical Coating Fast Dry, in brush-top 15-oz. can|
Conduct Research Top
Balancing the Electrical and Mechanical Requirements of Flexible Circuits (.pdf)
Circuits, by definition, have electrical requirements they must meet. Flexible or rigid-flex circuits, because they will be bent one or more times, have mechanical requirements as well. These two sets of requirements can conflict with one another, posing challenges for the designer. This paper
ITO Coatings (.pdf)
The tech note explains what an ITO coating is, how it is used and the benefits associated with ITO coating on glass. ./858d3268-3a28-438f-96e0-d63b99340e13 Tech Note: ITO Coatings. 04/11. Transparent conductive coatings are very often used in electro-magnetic shielding, electrical heat-. ing
Comparative Studies of Anodic Coatings Formed in the METALAST and Traditional Electrolytes (part 1)
, four of them in Tank 8 (sulfuric acid) and four of. them in Tank 12 (sulfuric acid + METALAST additives) for comparative purposes. An. aluminum rack was used to hold samples and to provide good electrical contact. Four. samples were used for each coating’s parameter test discussed above. 2
Medical Device Link . Using Parylene for Medical Substrate Coating
isolation from moisture, chemicals, and other substances; surface passivation; electrical insulation; tie-down of microscopic particles; and reduction of friction. One material currently used to protect a wide variety of mechanical devices is parylene, a vacuum-deposited polymer coating. Transparent
Case Study: Drying of Water Based Coatings
at the Application Center of Heraeus Noblelight in Kleinostheim, in collaboration with the company Piller GmbH (in Mechernich). Author W Dieudonn e (photo: left) is an electrical engineer engaged in the development of radiation sources and electronic components at Heraeus Noblelight GmbH
Electrophoretic Coating (E-coat)
an electrical charge, which is then attracted to the part. In a method closely paralleling electroplating, paint is deposited using direct electrical current. The electrochemical reactions that occur cause water-soluble resins to become insolubilized onto parts that are electrodes in the E-coating paint
Genesis of Powder Coating
applications were generally for electrical insulation, as well as for corrosion and abrasion resistant purposes. Coating materials consisted of nylon 11, CAB, polyethylene, plasticized PVC, polyester, and chlorinated polyether, among others. However, thermoset epoxies (dicycandimide
Powder Coating Recovery Application
. "As for the risk of static electric discharge, we are confi dent that it has been minimized," Mr. LeFever says. Together these measures safeguard the cleanup of excess powder from fi res or explosions related to static discharge or accidental electrical ignition. Optional static-conductive fi lters, rated