Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Rieke Metals, Inc.
Description: poly(3-decylthiophene-2,5-diyl ),regiorandom
- Material Type / Grade: Thermoplastic
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Specialty / Other
- Filler Material: Unfilled
- Resins & Compounds: Liquid
Supplier: OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Description: OMEGATHERM thermal conducting paste is a high temperature and high thermally conductive paste product. They are specially formulated for permanent and temporary bonding of thermocouples, thin film RTDs, thermistors and other temperature sensors, to most surfaces metals, ceramics, glass, plastics
- Compound Type: Encapsulating / Potting, Thermal Compound / Heat Conductive
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Metal, Paper / Paperboard, Plastic
- Cure Type / Technology: Single Component System
- Features: Electrical Insulation / Dielectric Material
Supplier: Protavic America, Inc.
Description: Filled one-part system with 30 days of storage at room temperature. Electronics grade, offers excellent bond strength while dissipating heat up to 1Wm°K. Often used as a die & lid attach material.Requires low heat assist for cure. Ideal for applications requiring low-heat curing.
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Metal, Plastic
- Industry: Electronics, Electrical Power / HV, OEM / Industrial, Semiconductors / IC Packaging
- Cure Type / Technology: Single Component System, Thermosetting / Crosslinking
- Features: Electrical Insulating / Dielectric, Filled, Thermal / Heat Conductive
Supplier: CSA Group
Description: The requirements of this Standard apply to Grades A and B acrylic-polymer-coated, silicone-polymer-coated, or vinyl-polymer-coated electrical sleeving that consists of closely woven fabric made from glass (see Table 1 for materials and ratings) and intended for use in equipment designedShow More
Supplier: Knight Optical (USA) LLC
Description: White Float Windows-ITO coated one side-40mmdia ITO coated windows are similar to the other Float glass windows but they have an electrically conducting coating applied. These ITO coated windows “Indium Tin Oxide” are vacuum coated to 20ohm. ITO windows can be useful for display
- Window Shape: Circular
- Diameter, Square Side, or Rectangular Length: 1.57 inch
- Thickness: 0.0433 inch
- Materials: Specialty / Other
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Adhesively Bonded Strain Gages for Extended Use at 315°C on Polymers Volume 26, Issue 4 (July 1998) A unique strain gage and adhesive system was developed for mechanical property measurement of polymers and polymer composites at elevated temperatures. This system overcomes some of the problemsShow More
Technical Courses and Programs - Design, Analysis & Fabrication of Composite Structures & Machine Applications -- PD567Supplier: ASME Training & Development
Description: that can be varied from high to near zero. Electrically conducting and insulating materials are available. Composites and other advanced materials, some with ultra-high thermal conductivities, are now used in thermal management applications, such as motor cover/heat sinks, servers, notebook computers
- Type: Course
- Modality: Off Site (Conference / Seminar)
- Industry: Building / Construction, Nuclear / Utility
- Technology / Subject: Design / Engineering Methods (ESDU, DFx, etc.)
Supplier: PLANSEE SE
Description: criteria. You can rely on our molybdenum sputtering targets. There's none cleaner. No targets are cleaner than ours. The most important benefits: your films possess an outstanding level of electrical conductivity and minimized particle formation during the PVD process. Because: Metallic and gaseous
- Type: Sputtering Target
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: there is an unexplained issue with a product. Example projects that we have worked on are shown below. In addition, Cambridge Polymer Group has a number of active, internally-funded research projects ranging from food products to industrial products. Some examples of the research conducted at Cambridge Polymer
- Capabilities: Biomedical Engineering (BME), Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Other
- R & D: CAD Design, Industrial Design, Machine Design, Materials Research, Product Design, Scientific Research, Simulation, Software Development, Other R&D
- Testing and Forensics: Condition Evaluation, Investigative Studies, Laboratory Testing, Materials Testing, Reverse Engineering
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Agriculture, Automotive, Building / Construction, Chemicals, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Beverage, Manufacturing, Marine / Naval, Medical, Mining / Geological, Pharmaceutical, Other Market Served
Supplier: TCI America
Description: 2,7-Dibromo-9,9'-spirobi[9H-fluorene] / In 1977, Shirakawa and co-workers reported that thin films of the semi-conducting polymer polyacetylene show a dramatic increase in electrical conductivity when doped with controlled amounts of iodine.1) Their reports triggered intensive R&DShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Guidelines for Electrically Conductive Surface Mount Adhesives -- 3406
Description: (conducting equally in all directions) and anisotropic (unidirectional conductivity) are covered. Polymer adhesives, thermosets and thermoplastics are described. 15 pages. Released July 1996.Show More
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Applications of Metaheuristics in Process Engineering
12 Molecular Engineering of Electrically Conducting Polymers Using Artificial Intelligence Methods .........................
Polymer Blends Handbook
1178 17.5 Electrically conductive polymer blends . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Electrically conducting organometallic polymers
Following the discovery of polyacetylene, the cofacially joined metallophthalocyanine polymers emerged as a new class of electrically conducting polymers .
Selected Topics in Advanced Solid State and Fibre Optic Sensors
The following topics are dealt with: optical measurement systems; fibre optic sensors; dielectrophoretic sensors; electrically conducting polymer sensors; chemical sensors; microbiological applications; and thin film phthalocyanine gas sensors.
ELECTRICALLY CONDUCTING POLYMERS FOR NON-INVASIVE CONTROL OF MAAEMIALIANCELL BEHAVIOR .
Encyclopedia of Polymeric Nanomaterials
Electrically Conducting Polymers .
Graphene-Based Polymer Nanocomposites in Electronics
Graphene dramatically improves the properties of polymer based composites at a very low loading and its most fascinating property is the very high surface conductivity leading to the formation of numerous electrically conductive polymer composites.
Application of conductive polymers, scaffolds and electrical stimulation for nerve tissue engineering
Electrical stimulation has been shown to enhance the nerve regeneration process and this consequently makes the use of electrically conductive polymers very attractive for the construction of scaffolds for nerve tissue engineering.
Handbook of Thiophene-Based Materials: Applications in Organic Electronics and Photonics 2 Volume Set Complete Document
Colored, electrically conducting polymers from furan, pyrrole and thiophene.