Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Walter Surface Technologies
Description: with variable speed Electrochemical polishing DC mode with tungsten insert (provided as standard equipment): 12A Electrochemical cleaning AC mode and polishing DC mode with optional large graphite tip and pad: 15A Electrochemical cleaning AC mode and polishing DC mode with optional carbone fiber brushShow More
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: . One is the linkage between electrochemical, passivation, and wear for removal mechanisms. The other is to use an atomic force microscope to analyze polished copper surfaces at a nanometer length scale. Effects of pH, concentration of oxidizer, cathodic current, and amount of abrasive particlesShow More
Mass Flow Meters and Controllers - EL-FLOW® Select Series Mass Flow Meters/Controllers -- Series F-203AV/F-213AVSupplier: Bronkhorst USA
Description: on-board fieldbus interface Electro-chemical polishing of all surfaces Compact, modular construction Metal sealed and/or down-ported versions available
- Type: Thermal Meter
- Process Media Type: Gas
- Mass Flow Rate: 0.0110 to 4.6 lbs/min
- Gas Volumetric Flow Rate: 0.1412 to 58.97 SCFM
Supplier: Technic, Inc.
Description: operations Anodic Processes, Corrosion, Anodizing, Electropolishing, Electrochemical Grinding & Machining, Chemical Milling, Chemical Polishing Elements of corrosion processes Practical aspects of aluminum anodizing Formulation and operation of anodizing baths Troubleshooting of anodizing
- Type: Course
- Industry: Electronics
- Technology / Subject: Semiconductors / Microelectronics (ICs)
Supplier: Carl Stuart Co.
Description: Stainless steel Electrochemically polished 101 x 44 x 70mm Aperture size 14 x 14mm
- Type: Specialty / Other
Supplier: Fotofab Corp.
Description: No Description Provided
- EDM Capabilities: Wire EDM
- Length Capacity: Less than 1", 1" - 3", 3" - 6"
- Micro Machining: Yes
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron, Copper, Hardened Metals, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
Supplier: CM International Industries Corporation
Description: CM International Industries is a leader in global contract manufacturing since 1995. We are totally committed to satisfying our customers through our talent, experience and quality systems. Our goal is to provide every customer with the best price, quality and service. Engineering support (pre and
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Hardened Metals, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Design Assistance, Just-in-Time Delivery, High Volume Production
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Supplier: M&P Manufacturing USA, Inc.
Description: (Centerless, Flat, Dual Disc) Heat treatment and carburizing Finishing including Paint (Powder and Liquid) Polishing and plating Chemical film Anodize Marking (Silk Screen, Pad Print)
- Machining Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Turning, Screw Machining, Swiss Machining, Broaching, Centerless Grinding, Creep Feed Grinding, ID / Internal Grinding, OD / External Grinding, Surface Grinding, Honing, Electrode EDM, Wire EDM, Etching / Chemical Milling, Electrochemical / Photochemical Machining
- Secondary Operations: Anodizing, Black Oxide, Electroplating, Heat Treating / Stress Relieving, Lapping / Polishing, Painting / Powder Coating, Welding
- Specialty Machining: Casting Machining, CNC Machining, Forging Machining, Extrusion Machining, Jigs and Fixtures, Thread Rolling, Tool & Die Manufacturing
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron, Composites, Copper, Hardened Metals, Magnesium, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Plastics, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
Supplier: CRC Chrome
Description: CRC Chrome, The Hard Chrome Plating Specialists. Hard Chrome is an electro-chemical process with unique properties that make it ideal for specific purposes, including... Repair and Restore Worn Parts Increase Life of New Parts Corrosion Protection Abrasion Resistance Excellent Release
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing, Mirror Finishing
- Material / Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Architectural / Construction, Automotive, Cement / Concrete, Castings / Cast Metal, Commercial / Professional, Chemical / Material Processing, Electronics, Energy / Utilities, Food & Beverage, Government, Machine Tools, Maintenance / MRO, Marine, Medical / Healthcare, Military
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Supplier: ChemArt Company
Description: ChemArt has always been a major contributor to the Photo Chemical Machining (PCM) industry since its creation in 1976. Its founder, Richard Beaupre, was the originator of aqueous dry film photo resist used in PCM imaging applications. Currently, all dry film photo resists used in PCM applications
- Capabilities: Electrochemical / Photochemical Machining, Etching / Chemical Milling
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Hardened Metals, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Ultra-hard Materials
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Design Assistance, Just-in-Time Delivery, Prototype Services, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Supplier: KEMAC Technology, Inc.
Description: with thickness from 0.0001 inch up to 0.060 inch. We consistently perform secondary operations including forming, plating, heat-set, heat treatment, electro-polishing, passivation, etc. Photo Chemical Machining Photo Chemical Machining, also known as the Etching process, is precise, quick, economical
- Capabilities: Etching / Chemical Milling
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Other
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Design Assistance, Prototype Services, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Metal Cutting Corporation
Specialized custom metal polishing results
etched component surface finishes. •Small diameter wire can be mechanically polished in our custom abrasive media to surface finishes beyond the reach of electrochemical-based polishing methods. Surface Finish Across all our precision metal polishing services, Metal Cutting has the tools, techniques (read more)
Browse Buffing and Polishing Services Datasheets for Metal Cutting Corporation
EL-FLOW® Select Thermal Mass Flow Meters
(Multi-Gas / Multi-Range functionality up to 10 bar) High pressure versions available Analog I/O-signals, RS232-connection; optional on-board fieldbus interface Electro-chemical polishing of all surfaces Compact, modular construction Metal sealed and/or down-ported versions available (read more)
Browse Mass Flow Meters and Controllers Datasheets for Bronkhorst USA
Tyco Gas & Flame Detection
CXT SmartWireless Gas Detectors - Custom Solutions
The CXT SmartWireless gas detectors are designed for use in heavy industrial environments and are especially suitable for mobile applications. These compact yet rugged field devices are equipped with one of two sensor technologies - electrochemical to monitor H2S and a wide range of other toxic (read more)
Browse Gas Instruments Datasheets for Tyco Gas & Flame Detection
More Information Top
Surface Conditioning of Nickel–titanium Alloy Stents for Improving Biocompatibility
Dr Zhao and Professor Dr Van Humbeeck are in the Electrochemical polishing was mainly explored, in .
Indentation Size Effect (ISE) in Copper Subjected to Severe Plastic Deformation (SPD)
To this end, the mechanically polished specimens were subjected to various durations of electrochemical pol- ishing .
Advanced Nanoscale ULSI Interconnects: Fundamentals and Applications
Sato, S.; Yasuda, Z.; Ishihara, M.; Komai, N.; Ohtorii, H.; Yoshio, A.; Segawa, Y.; Horikoshi, H.; Ohoka, Y.; Tai, K.; Takahashi, S.; and Nogami, T.: Newly Developed Electro- chemical polishing process of copper inlaid in frangile low-k dielectrics.
Microelectronic Applications of Chemical Mechanical Planarization
10.5 Modified Electrochemical Polishing Approaches, 312 .
Information Technology for Manufacturing Systems IV
Mirror Finishing Method of Electrochemical Polishing and Mechanical Grinding for Cold Rolling Rollers .
Characteristics of TiNi Shape Memory Foils Fabricated by Double Cathodes Electrochemical Polishing S.H. Chang and S.K. Wu (Submitted February 20, 2012; in revised form August 14, 2012) Ti50Ni50 shape memory foil with 25 lm in thickness and having two smooth …
In this chapter we establish conditions for fabricating tips with smooth surfaces by controlling the electrochemical polishing process throughout the tip evolution rather than following current practice of producing tips by the drop-off .