Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Electronic Design Automation (EDA) and Electronic Computer-aided Design Software (ECAD) - Measurement Studio Standard Edition, Windows, Include 1 Year SSP -- 778802-35Supplier: National Instruments
Description: NI Measurement Studio is an integrated measurement solution of tools created specifically for Visual Studio .NET programmers. It is designed for engineers and scientists building test, measurement, and control applications in Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005. Measurement Studio increases developer
Supplier: Infineon Technologies AG
Description: XC866 LIN Stepper Motor Kit Summary of Features: Hands-On-Trainings to learn about stepper motors and control techniques Reference Software to control the stepper motor and deploy your own design Complete Schematics and Layout Mini-Wiggler for on-board debug via USB interface Free Development
- Category: Development Board
- Function: Break Out Board
Standards and Technical Documents - C95.7-2005 - IEEE Recommended Practice for Radio Frequency Safety Programs, 3 kHz to 300 GHz -- 10.1109/IEEESTD.2006.99378
Description: Abstract Elements of a radio frequency (RF) exposure safety program that can prevent or control potential risks associated with exposure to the electromagnetic fields from RF sources that operate in the frequency range of 3 kHz to 300 GHz are described in this recommended practice. The means
Description: Student Workbook for the Instrument Technology Training Program videotape entitled Electronic Test Equipment. Covers the following:Multimeters; Measuring Electronic Input Values; Controls; Measuring Electronic Output Values; Displays of Function Generators; Displays of Frequency Counters. Purchase
Standards and Technical Documents - Virtual Plant-Dynamic Process Simulation for Control Systms Design and Operator Training - ISA 2001
Description: , but also for instrument checkout, testing the Programmable Electronic System (PES) configuration, and to serve as a simulator for operator training.A state of the art dynamic simulation of the plant was linked via OPC to the actual control system configuration of a PES by working together
Supplier: Interplex Industries, Inc.
Description: that integrate both solderbearing and press-fit technologies into discrete terminals as well as various complete electronic packages. Press-fit technology solutions support applications in automotive control modules, switch assemblies, hybrid inverters and other power generation and electronic packaging
- Services: Design Support, Industrial Design, Modeling, Product Design, Product Training, Project Management, Prototyping, Other
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Medical, Military, Pharmaceutical, Telecommunications
- Location: North America, United States Only, Europe Only, South Asia Only, Near East Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Technical Books - Electrical Energy Conversion and Transport:An Interactive Computer-Based Approach -- 9780471681991
Description: approach using computers to develop operational parameters Computer-assisted derivation of motor and transmission-line operation Use of Mathcad, MATLAB®, and PSpice throughout for problem solving Thorough discussions of contemporary issues such as electronic control of motors and the environmental
Description: software. Features include: JMobile runtime included. Full compatibility with JMobile Studio. Full vector graphic support. Native support of SVG graphic objects. Trasparency and alpha blending. Full object dynamics: control visibility and transparency, move, resize, rotate any object on screen
- Display Type: Flat Panel Display (FPD)
- Screen Configuration: Graphic
- Nominal Display Size: 10.4 inch
- User Interface Features: Color Display, Touch Screen
Supplier: E-Labs, Inc.
Description: E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries.
- Capabilities: Certification, Consulting / Training, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection
- Services Offered: Color / Appearance, Corrosion, Electrical / Electronic Testing, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Leak / Seal Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), NDT / Nondestructive Testing, RF Emissions / EMC, Safety / Liability, Visual / Video Inspection
- Industry: Products, Facilities / Capital Equipment, Services
- Industry Applications: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Battery / Energy Products, Building and Construction, Coatings / Paint, Electrical Distribution, Industrial / Machinery, Marine, Materials, Motors and Control Systems, Nuclear / Utility, Piping / Pressure Vessels, RF and Wireless
Supplier: Microchip Technology, Inc.
Description: The PICDEM™ System Management Kit is a demonstration and training tool for system integration and the design of a variety of applications. PIC® microcontrollers provide powerful integrated peripherals, ideally suited for such integration tasks. System integration refers
- Category: Development Suite / Kit
- Signal Type: Analog, Digital
- Supported System: Microcontroller
- Manufacturer: Microchip (PIC®)
Supplier: CSA Group
Description: CSA Group's energy efficiency verification services allow you to demonstrate that your products meet North American energy efficiency requirements. With more than 30 years of leadership in energy efficiency, CSA Group provides third-party verification for compliance against a broad range of
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment, Certification, Consulting / Training, Evaluation / Inspection, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, Qualification / Commissioning, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep, Testing / Simulation, Witness / Review, Specialty / Other
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Facilities / Structures, Products, Samples, Other
- Services: Chemical Analysis / Testing, Electrical / Electronic Testing, Fire Characteristics / Flammability Testing, Flow Testing, Laser / Non-contact, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), Performance Testing, Physical / Thermal Properties, Radiation Exposure (Hard), Reliability / Robustness, Restricted
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, IEC, IEEE, NIST, NRC, NRTL Mark (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.), Other
Supplier: Allied Reliability Group
Description: Allied Reliability Group's solutions are about you: the client. Condition Monitoring solutions customized for you and your challenges, coaching and training solutions that address the needs of your people, and operations consulting solutions tailored for your reliability process. Without
- Capabilities: Condition Monitoring, Consulting / Training, Data Acquisition / Instrumentation, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, In-process / In-line Testing, Predictive Analysis / Maintenance, Preventive / Corrective Maintenance, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment
- Services: Acoustics Emissions / Noise, Alignment, Balancing, Corrosion Testing / Inspection, Electrical / Electronic Testing, Flow / Pressure Testing, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Form / Geometry (Straightness, Roundness, etc.), Leak / Seal, Load / Capacity Testing, Mechanical / Structural
- Laser / Non-contact: Yes
- Industry Served: and Control Systems, Nuclear / Utility, Paper / Packaging, Piping / Pressure Vessels, Valves / Pumps, Welding & Fabrication
Supplier: J&S Machine, Inc.
Description: . Applications submitted are thoroughly evaluated by J&S and/or YLM personnel to ensure the responses provided are accurate to make for a successful result. All machines include on site training, electronic and hard copy manuals, and detailed electrical / assembly drawings. The YLM benders are offered
- Type: Rotary Draw / Mandrel
- Power: Hydraulic
- Shape: Round
- Max. Round Size: 0.5000 to 1.13 inch
Description: valveless LIVE column switching using electronic pressure control Smart electronics, local operation and central work station for fast and simple operation, monitoring and maintenance Easy to operate large colored touch-display Powerful software for improved results Comprehensive I/Os and serial
Supplier: Advanced Engineered Systems, Inc.
Description: feeder systems there is virtually no small assembly out of our reach. 100% on-line inspection is also available for these systems. Some of our HSCM systems have been used to manufacture batteries, bullets, closures and electronic devices.
- Assembly Process: Assembly Press, Automatic Insertion, Clinching / Stitch folding, Eyeletting, Injected Metal (IMA), Insert Drivers, Riveting, Impact, Riveting, Nonimpact, Screwdriving / Nutdriving, Seal / O-ring Installation, Welding
- Configuration: Carousel Systems, Continuous Motion, Inline Indexing, Multi-station, Nonsynchronous, Rotary / Dial, Synchronous, Walking Beam Transfer
- Additional Capabilities: Conveyors, High Speed Assembly, Flexible Assembly, Powder / Bulk Handling, Cleanroom Application, Custom Equipment Design, Linear Motor Integration, Marking Equipment, Pallet Transfer Systems, Palletizers, Parts Feeders, Pick and Place Equipment, Robotics, Testing Equipment, Vision Inspection, Web
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Control System Design / Programming, Equipment Design, Systems Design / Integration, Factory Automation, Manufacturing Cells, On-site Support / Training, Turnkey Systems, Process Development, In-house Prototyping / Testing
Supplier: ProMinent Fluid Controls, Inc.
Description: with no internal electronic control systems or as microprocessor versions for rapid and reliable adjustment to fluctuating metering tasks. Advantages Process safety: In case of failure, metering medium does not escape to the environment or into the pump gear, thanks to double diaphragm with diaphragm
Description: Now you can purchase an online training tool that clearly explains all the critical information your operators need to control static charge build-ups and prevent costly damage to electronic components and assemblies. Covers: the physics of static electricity, how static charges damage components
Description: This electrostatic discharge control training video is now available in a dual-language German / English DVD, with chapter naviagation, and IPC Training Certification. DVD-DE54C clearly explains all the critical information needed to control charge build-ups and prevent costly damage to electronic
Supplier: Video Furniture International, Inc.
Description: VFI roll about multimedia podiums are the ideal solution for distance education, electronic classrooms and corporate training sites. Model PD3007 features a large top surface to support monitors, laptops and room control systems. They also boast a retractable, drop-front keyboard slide, a large
Supplier: Alenia Aermacchi
Description: to Helmet Mounted Display, vocal control inputs, in-flight refueling probe and pylons for up to 3,000 kilos of external loads, the M-346 can carry out a complete tactical training syllabus. Optional electronic warfare and data link systems, radar signature reduction kits or multi-mode radar allow
Supplier: Embraer S.A.
Description: to the bottom line. Inventories are reduced, maintenance procedures streamlined, and crew training and transition expenses are minimized. With cross crew qualification, differences training, differences checking and recurrent training are some of the simplest in the industry and use the latest
Description: all of your production outsource needs. PCBs Through-hole (TH) and Surface-Mount (SMT) Mechanical & Electro-Mechanical Assembly Control Panels To ensure LPI meets the production needs of its customers, LPI has continued to invest in new equipment, capabilities, and training. Located half way
- Design Services: Conceptual Product Development, Mechanical Design Services, Electrical Design Services, Software Design Services, Other
- Testing Services: Automated Optical Inspection, Environmental Testing, Functional Testing, In-circuit Testing, X-Ray Testing
- Manufacturing: Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Optoelectronic Assembly, RF / Wireless Assembly, Through Hole Assembly, Surface Mount Assembly, System Assembly, Other
- Production Capabilities: Prototype / Low Volume, Mid Volume, High Volume, Cabling, Other
Electronic Development Boards - Board; Copper Clad; 6 x 6 in; 1/16 thk;single sided; presensitized -- 70125849Supplier: Allied Electronics, Inc.
Description: Presensitized Copper Clad Material Board Chemicals Copper-clad boards presensitized with positive photo resist. Provides high resolution and excellent fine-line control. Ideal for prototypes, small production runs, student training. Complies with Mil-S-13949H-GFK. (1 mil = 0.001 inch = 25.4 microns
- Category: Development Board
- Function: Other
Supplier: Leviton Manufacturing
Description: areas- restrooms- classrooms- lounges- training areas. The OSSMT provides for automatic switching of incandescent lamps, low-voltage lighting with electronic and magnetic transformers, and electronic and magnetic fluorescent ballasts. The OSSMT features a manual override switch that can be used
- Type: Passive Infrared, PIRs, Ultrasonic
- Mounting: Wall Mount
- Features: Wall Switch
Supplier: CHEMEON Surface Technology
Description: Imagine software and special solutionis developed by a visionary company with a true understanding of the metal finishing business; programs that have been designed to optimize the management of key business functions such as chemical management, facility efficiency and cost analysis - as well as
- Finishing Technology / Process: Dip / Immersion, Plating / Electroplating, Powder Coating, Spray / Atomization (Wet)
- Options / Components: Control Consoles / Systems, Dryers / Dry-Off Ovens, Dust Collectors / Air Filtration Systems, Pretreatment / Washing Systems, Pumps / Pressure Generators, Waste Water Treatment
- Coatings Applied: Adhesives / Sealants, Anodizing, Conversion, Decorative Coating, Glaze / Inorganic, Metal / Metallization
- Products & Materials Coated: Automotive Body, Electronic / Electrical Components, Extrusions / Stock Forms, Metal - Aluminum, Metal - Other
Supplier: PowerMate - L P International Inc.
Description: . Reduces property and product damage by keeping the load under control during the move. Contributes to your image of professionalism. Reduces the physical effort to move heavy loads by 87%. Contributes to jobsite safety by reducing jobsite injuries and injury claims. Tell me more about injury
- Lift Type: Other
- Lift Mechanism: Screw Lift
- Lift Drive / Actuation: Electric Motor
- Features: Rough Terrain
Supplier: Acme Tools
Description: common functions. An optical plummet allows quick setup over a control point. Simple intuitive operation will have your crew in the field being productive without any special training. Additional Features - 2 second angular accuracy-accurate enough for any construction job, yet the display
Supplier: Foundrax Engineering Products, Ltd.
Description: modern closed loop control systems and software. Using the system is simple, all the operations associated with indentation are automatic, and the indentation measurement is clear and straight forward. Only the minimum of training is required for optimum results. BRIN200C Brinell calibration machine
Supplier: Gilson Company, Inc.
Description: are all user selectable. A rotating mold holder table is user-programmable for 6-72 degree rotation increments with electronic timing to the tamper foot. All switching, timing, and positioning parameters are stored in memory, and system control is via PLC with touch screen. Overall Compactor
- Equipment Type: Compactor
Supplier: M+P Labs
Description: The M&P Lab is a full-service materials testing laboratory, offering our clients a full range of analytical and consulting services such as acceptance testing, quality control, service evaluation, failure analysis and product development. We analyze materials such as metals, composites
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training, Predictive Analysis / Maintenance, Preventive / Corrective Maintenance, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Specialty / Other
- Materials: Facilities / Structures, Components / Parts, Products
- Services: Corrosion Testing / Inspection, Electrical / Electronic Testing, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Leak / Seal, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing, Specialty / Other
- Industry Served: , Motors and Control Systems, Nuclear / Utility, Paper / Packaging, Piping / Pressure Vessels, Valves / Pumps, Welding & Fabrication, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Aegis Electronic Group, Inc.
Description: Sony's EVI-D100 camera is ideal for applications such as videoconferencing, distance learning, surveillance, conference and training rooms, courtrooms, houses of worship, internet communications and just about any application that requires a high-quality color video camera with the flexibility
- Camera Function: Video
- Monochrome / Color: Color
- Imaging Technology / Camera Type: CCD, Digital
- Horizontal Resolution: 768 lines
Supplier: Bentley Systems, Inc.
Description: , build and manage power, lighting, fire detection, security, communications, and other electrical/electronic systems in your existing CAD environment. Increase design productivity and quality of design with fewer engineering design hours; manage design changes to minimize rework; eliminate errors
Construction and Building Inspection Services - Inspection Services/Const. & Building Inspection -- TUV Rheinland Of North AmericaSupplier: TÜV Rheinland
Description: TÜVRheinland® delivers premier independent testing, assessment, and certification services to help companies gain access into global markets. Boasting an international network across six continents, the company's in-country experts ease the path to compliance with cost-effective pricing and quick
- Capabilities: Certification, Consulting / Training, Evaluation, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, Specialty / Other
- Services Offered: Color / Appearance, Condition Monitoring, Corrosion, Dimensional Gaging / Metrology, Electrical / Electronic Testing, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Leak / Seal Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), NDT / Nondestructive Testing, RF Emissions / EMC, Safety / Liability, Thermal
- Industry: Components / Parts, Products, Facilities / Capital Equipment, Samples, Services
- Industry Applications: , Industrial / Machinery, Instrument and Sensors / Laboratory, Marine, Materials, Motors and Control Systems, Nuclear / Utility, Piping / Pressure Vessels, RF and Wireless / IT and Telecom, Valves / Pumps, Welding and Fabrication
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
CMM software training will help familiarize your operator with the CMM and its hand controls. This class includes basic information such as probe calibration, alignment creation and part inspection. Also dimensioning and saving files are part of this basic training. This will improve your operator's efficiency and knowledge of the machine and software. Inspec can tailor this training to meet your operator's needs. GD & T Training. Students of this class will improve their understanding... (read more)
Browse Thermocouple Elements Datasheets for Inspec Inc.
Electronic Stethoscope - TMST 3
no special training required. Lightweight ergonomic design makes it easy to operate with one hand. Excellent quality headset for optimum sound quality even in very high-noise environments. Pre-recorded demonstration CD and output for analogue recording help facilitate analysis and comparison. Supplied with two probes, 70 and 220 mm (2,8 and 8,7 in) enabling reach almost anywhere. Adjustable digital volume control up to 32 levels to reach desired volume... (read more)
Browse Machine Tool Spindles Datasheets for SKF/North America
Electronic Instrumentation - Calibration & Repair
PC DMIS, CMM Manager, MicroVu InSpec, Modis, Cameo Studio, GD &T, GR &R and others. SAMPLE CLASSES: CMM Software Training. Basic CMM software training will help familiarize your operator with the CMM and its hand controls. This class includes basic information such as probe calibration, alignment creation and part inspection. Also dimensioning and saving files are part of this basic training. This will improve your operator's efficiency and knowledge of the machine and software. Inspec... (read more)
Browse Calibration and Repair Services Datasheets for Inspec Inc.
EN ISO 13849-1 Seminars
. His 18 years of experience includes controls engineering to design, build and integrate full machine control systems. His safety experience led him to help corporations to develop Corporate Safety Standards, perform machine safeguarding risk assessments, machine safety training and design, as well as implementation of safety systems for all aspects of machinery (electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical). Schedule. Seminars are scheduled throughout the year, hosted at our... (read more)
Browse Instructional Seminars and Training Services Datasheets for Schmersal Inc.
Subscribe to our free monthly newsletter, Quality eLine. It offers quality improvement information, quality training tips, statistical process control help, gage R &R information, and more. Quality eLine is a monthly electronic newsletter which offers statistical help, technical tips, book reviews, new product information, and references to other useful web sites. Subscribe here. To see what you've been missing, visit the eLine archive. Here you'll find archives of our past issues, all... (read more)
Browse Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Datasheets for PQ Systems
Lifetime Warranty - No Gimicks
The Folwer 6'/150mm Ultra-Cal Electronic caliper is in stock and ready to be purchase for $165 including ISO 17025 Calibration and Certificate and Lifetime Warranty!. Contact Inspec today to get yours!. . Inspec is A2LA Accredited!. Look at our NEW scope for all of the details. About Us: Inspec Inc. is your single source for Coordinate Measuring Machines, calibration, layout, inspection and measurement services. We provide parts, service, sales and support for Metrology Equipment. We also... (read more)
Browse Calipers Datasheets for Inspec Inc.
PHOENIX CONTACT USA
Virtual Technology Center
for customers to create real-life scenarios using Phoenix Contact products. The stations also include mobile webcams which can travel along the panels for remote-access training. Phoenix Contact offers all introductory classes free of charge to U.S.-based customers. For more information about the class schedule, or to sign up for classes, visit www.phoenixcontact.com/VTC. About Phoenix Contact. Phoenix Contact develops and manufactures industrial electrical and electronic technology products... (read more)
Browse Terminal Blocks Datasheets for PHOENIX CONTACT USA
Thermotron Chambers Perform a Battery of Tests
and low pressure limit switches. Thermotron's sophisticated touchscreen control systems are easy to use. They support quick and accurate testing of preprogrammed battery test profiles. Instruments allow for easy computer interface for PC control. They are Ethernet-compatible and serve as a web-enabled front end for virtual anytime/anywhere access. Chamber controls are compatible with power cycling test equipment to provide an integrated battery test solution. About Thermotron. Thermotron Industries... (read more)
Browse Environmental Test Chambers and Rooms Datasheets for Thermotron Industries
Machine Large Aerospace & Composite Materials
troubleshoot and configure the control remotely with a certified Thermwood service technician. Advanced Communications – Communication features available between the operator and the Thermwood QCore Supercontrol allows the operator to electronic search the programming and maintenance manuals, view maintenance videos, error reporting, maintenance tracking, and dynamic exploded assembly drawings. Single Source Service –Thermwood factory service for both the CNC Control system and the CNC... (read more)
Browse CNC Routers Datasheets for Thermwood Corporation
You can see clearly now
and lenses. Then we inspect the equipment for nicks and other damage that may affect accuracy. Hardware and electronic systems are then also inspected, and to complete the calibration before and after data is then collected. Repair. Replacing bulbs and retrofitting older model digital readouts are among the most frequent repairs. Our service technicians keep a large inventory of bulbs on-hand and at Inspec, we have many DRO's in stock for convenience... (read more)
Browse Optical Comparators Datasheets for Inspec Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Company News 9/25/08
Microelectronics Manufacturing (CAMM) -- a collaborative effort between the company and Binghamton and Cornell Universities, with funding from the U.S. Display Consortium -- will pioneer microelectronics manufacturing research and development. Expected results are flexible, rugged, lightweight electronic
Eaton: Sensor Learning Course
classroom to paper-based distance learning programs to a complete webbased virtual learning environment at our electronic campus. Eaton University Training educational programs put you directly on the path to career success. We partner with you to determine your knowledge needs and help you apply
Medical Device Link . Manufacturing Execution Systems Bridging the gap between MRP/ERP systems and shop-floor controllers, an MES package can reduce manufacturing cycles, prevent production errors, and simplify the documentation process.
and parameters to the machine controllers and receives real-time feedback concerning job and process status. On the shop floor, the MES sends electronic work instructions to guide the workers and equipment through the procedures while confirming that workers take the required steps. As explained by Harvey
Starting-gate technology to debut in '08 Olympics
also developed proprietary electronic controls and safety hinges for the gate. The doors and ramps on single-gate systems for individual training are framed by Parker's Industrial Profile Systems -- extruded aluminum sections designed to support factory equipment. Riders anticipate the start signal
Bad news for the Bad guys
The Army plans to replace many of its M16 rifles and M203 grenade launchers with a single weapon that uses laser range finding and "smart " ammunition. The OICW combines a rifle and grenade launcher with laser ranging, optical and IR imaging, smart ammunition, and an electronic compass. It can fire
A Compliance and Traceability Toolkit
that called for several key aspects of cGMP compliance to be automated, among them electronic documents, CAPA training and audit management as well as complaint handling. Initially, says Fischer, 12 vendors were evaluated but three were invited for a live demo and discussion with a cross-functional team
A better way to find technical products
. The site has been online several years and is excellent for finding common and oddball engineering parts and equipment. Users can also browse through it as they would a catalog. Using the site takes little training. The home page starts with about 17 categories such as electronic control, test
Share Your True Colors
. The latest color quality control systems not only do more, but they do so faster and more easily, utilizing the latest advances in electronic production.Technology that sees eye-to-eye with visual assessments In quality control processes, there are many factors to consider when attempting to match
More Information Top
FREIGHTVISION - Sustainable European Freight Transport 2050
For rail the main technology trend in this respect is the implementation of Electronic Train Control System (ETCS) /European Rail Tra?c Management System (ERTMS).
Traffic Control: Science or Art? - Transport Research International Documentation - TRID
All traffic approaches, including the various levels of Europe�s electronic train control system (ETCS), are based on the principle of generating movement authorities for trains that do not overlap with authorities of other trains, in order to maintain train separation.
Electrical Integration and Interface Management
Radio Signalling, Microprocessor Interlocking, Relay Interlocking, Electronic Train Control Centre, HotBox Detector, Auto Identification, Axle Counter .
Around the sections
The Chairman's Address was entitled 'From camshaft to chop- per\ and it should perhaps be pointed out to those un- fortunates who could not attend that the subject was elec- tronic train control and not motor cycles.
Employment of the graduate engineer
The Chairman's Address was entitled 'From camshaft to chop- per\ and it should perhaps be pointed out to those un- fortunates who could not attend that the subject was elec- tronic train control and not motor cycles.
Managing infrastructure EMC
Radiated Emission Magnetic Field Hz.GHz Radio Signalling, Microprocessor Interlocking, Relay Interlocking, Electronic Train Control Centre, Hot Box Detector, Auto Identification, Axle Counter .
The Research and Development as Well as Industrialization of Power Train Control Unit based on Changan Hybrid Electric Vehicle
This demands the research and development of power train electronic control unit (HCU).
Mechanical Engineering and Materials
This project is supported by open fund of Key Laboratory of the automotive power train electronic control of Hubei Province of China (ZBK201104).