Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: E-Labs, Inc.
Description: Signal emissions radiating from thecomponent are tested based on their frequency range. High frequency emissionsare measured through free space as radiated emissions. Low frequency signalsare measured through a conductor as conducted emissions. We can test Emissionsand Susceptibility to 40GHz.
- Capabilities: Component / Product Comparison, Data Acquisition / Instrumentation, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, Evaluation / Trouble Shooting (FMEA), In-process / In-line Testing, Research and Development, Testing / Simulation, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Products, Samples
- Services Offered: Electrical / Electronic Testing, Electromagnetic / EMC, Electrostatic Discharge (ESD), Functional / ATE, Performance Testing, RF Emissions, RFI / EMI Immunity, Thermal Cycling / Shock
- Accelerated (HALT / HASS): Yes
Description: No Description Provided
- Capabilities: Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, Evaluation / Trouble Shooting (FMEA), Testing / Simulation, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Products
- Services Offered: Electrical / Electronic Testing, Electromagnetic / EMC, Electrostatic Discharge (ESD), Performance Testing, RF Emissions, RFI / EMI Immunity
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, FCC (US), NRTL Mark (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.)
Electrical and EMC Testing Services - Electrical and EMCTesting Services -- TUV Rheinland Of North AmericaSupplier: TÜV Rheinland
Description: For many products bound for the global marketplace, the challenge of elctromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing has become more daunting than ever. TUV Rheinland has the technical capabilities, equipment and experience necessary to take its North American customers there. With 19 conveniently
- Capabilities: Component / Product Comparison, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, Evaluation / Trouble Shooting (FMEA), Research and Development, Testing / Simulation, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Specialty / Other
- Forms Tested / Certified: Products
- Services Offered: Electrical / Electronic Testing, Electromagnetic / EMC, Electrostatic Discharge (ESD), Performance Testing, RF Emissions, RFI / EMI Immunity, Seismic / NEBS Testing
- Test / Certify To: FCC (US), IEEE, NRTL Mark (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.)
Supplier: Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Description: The Challenge: Delivering Internationally Compliant Products The electrical and electronics industries face a number of challenges preparing their products for the marketplace. Identifying and conforming to global requirements in a changing regulatory environment, optimizing product development,
- Capabilities: Component / Product Comparison, Data Acquisition / Instrumentation, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, Evaluation / Trouble Shooting (FMEA), In-process / In-line Testing, Research and Development, Testing / Simulation, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Specialty / Other
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Facilities / Structures, Products, Samples
- Services Offered: Electrical / Electronic Testing, Electromagnetic / EMC, Electrostatic Discharge (ESD), Functional / ATE, Performance Testing, RF Emissions, RFI / EMI Immunity, Seismic / NEBS Testing, Thermal Cycling / Shock
- Accelerated (HALT / HASS): Yes
Standards and Technical Documents - Amendment 2 - Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 4: Testing and measurement techniques - Section 2: Electrostatic discharge immunity test. Basic EMC Publication -- IEC 61000-4-2:1995/AMD2:2000
Description: Amendment 2 - Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 4: Testing and measurement techniques - Section 2: Electrostatic discharge immunity test. Basic EMC PublicationShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY (EMC) - PART 4-2: TESTING AND MEASUREMENT TECHNIQUES - ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE IMMUNITY TEST -- CSA IEC 61000-4-2Supplier: CSA Group
Description: This part of IEC 61000 relates to the immunity requirements and test methods for electrical and electronic equipment subjected to static electricity discharges, from operators directly, and from personnel to adjacent objects. It additionally defines ranges of test levels which relate to differentShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - ATIS T1.308 Standard Document -- CENTRAL OFFICE EQUIPMENT - ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE IMMUNITY REQUIREMENTS
Description: Description / Abstract There is no abstract information for this document.Show More
Standards and Technical Documents - C37.90.3-2001 - IEEE Standard Electrostatic Discharge Tests for Protective Relays -- 10.1109/IEEESTD.2001.93357
Description: Abstract This standard describes test procedure, test point selection, test level, and acceptance criteria for repeatable electrostatic discharge immunity evaluations for tabletop and floor-standing protective relay equipment. Simulator characteristics for hand/metal ESD testing are specifiedShow More
Supplier: RS Components, Ltd.
Description: Diodes For Protecting Against Electrostatic Discharge (ESD). Guaranteed ESD immunity level of ±30kV or higher, based on IEC61000-4-2 (contact discharge) Diode Configuration = Single Number of Elements per Chip = 1 Mounting Type = Surface Mount Package Type = SOT-323 Peak Forward Voltage = 6V
- VF: 6 volts
Supplier: RS Components, Ltd.
Description: and protection circuit combination under the ESD (electrostatic discharge), EFT (electrical fast transients) and surge immunity conditions specified respectively in IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-4 and IEC 61000-4-5. Classification = Evaluation Board Technology = Transceivers
- Category: Development Board
Transient Voltage Suppressor Diodes (TVS) - TVS Diode Array SPA SP050xBA Lead-Free/Green Datasheet Series - 30pF, 30kV, Unidirectional TVS Array for ESD Protection -- SP0505BAHTGSupplier: Littelfuse, Inc.
Description: The surface mount family of arrays designed to suppress ESD and other transient overvoltage events. These arrays are used to meet the International Electrotechnical Compatibility (IEC transient immunity standards IEC 61000-4-2 for Electrostatic Discharge Requirements). The series are used to help
- Configuration: Array
- Direction: Unidirectional
- VWM: 5.5 volts
- Clamping Voltage (VC): 7.8 volts
Supplier: Microchip Technology, Inc.
Description: up to 4kV of electrostatic discharge. The TC4421/4422 inputs may be driven directly from either TTL or CMOS (3V to 18V). In addition, 300mV of hysteresis is built into the input, providing noise immunity and allowing the device to be driven from slowly rising or falling waveforms. - Tough
- Driver Type: Other
- Number of Output Channels: 1
- Output Configuration: Inverting
- Peak Output Current: 9 amps
Supplier: A.H. Systems Inc.
Description: Features Broad Frequency Range of 20 Hz to 2 MHz Radiated & Immunity Individually Calibrated (calibration included per IEEE-291) FCC, MIL-STD, VDE and TEMPEST Testing Rugged Construction The SAS-560 passive Loop antenna was built for MIL-STD-461 RE 101 testing. This passive loop antenna
- Applications: Aerospace / Military, RF Survey / Test
- Pattern Type: Directional
- Polarization Type: Linear
- Primary Frequency Range: 20 to 2.00E6 Hz
Description: Easily mounted on a DIN-rail, panel or piggyback Transmission speeds of up to 115.2 kbps Half/Full-duplex, bidirectional transmission mode Avoids lightning strikes and EMI/RFI interference Prevents damage from electrostatic discharge Stable and error-free data transmission Automatic internal
- Form Factor: Module
- Primary Network: Single Mode Fiber
- Secondary Network: RS232/422/485
- Primary Port Connectors: SC Single Mode
Supplier: Infineon Technologies AG
Description: on integrated Giant Magneto Resistive (iGMR) elements that can detect the direction of a magnetic field. It delivers consistent performance and outstanding sensitivity over a wide temperature range, and features maximum robustness to electrostatic discharge (ESD) as well as electromagnetic compatibility
- Sensor Grade / Operating Range: Other
- Packing Method: Other
- Standards: RoHS Compliant
Supplier: Kikusui America, Inc.
Description: investigating ways of preventing this problem for many years, producing a Series of standards addressing methods and rules related to electrostatic discharge immunity testing. Recent years have seen an increased need for a means of performing discharge tests not only on domestic appliances, but also
- Form Factor: Bench / Free-Standing
- Output Interface: RS232
- Test Type: Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
- Maximum Channels: 1
Industrial Keyboards - Keyboard, Vandal Proof, 67 Key US Layout, Ultra Rugged Trackball, Stain Steel -- 70207434Supplier: Allied Electronics, Inc.
Description: attempted abuse by vandals. The trackball survives a 10 joule impact ? the equivalent of a 1.2 lb weight dropped onto the trackball from a height of 6 feet. The new Cherry keyboard is rated to IP65 and NEMA-4, making it resistant to water and dust, and it has been tested for electrostatic discharge
- Applications: General Purpose / Commercial
- Connection Type: Cable
- Form Factor: Desktop / Enclosed
- Keyboard Interface: USB
Standards and Technical Documents - Earth-moving machinery -- Electromagnetic compatibility -- ISO 13766:2006
Description: immunity test; broadband and narrowband interference of electrical/electronic subassemblies; electromagnetic field immunity test of electrical/electronic subassemblies; electrostatic discharge; conducted transients.Show More
Supplier: Allied Electronics, Inc.
Description: works with the CLB 300, CLF 280, CLR 301, and SQB 400 panel lenses. Advantages: Immune to Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Does Not Conduct or Transfer Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Pulses Non-Conductive Light Path- Pinching of Copper Wires has the Potential to Cause Electrical Shorting, which May
- LED Hardware: LED Light Pipe
Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Generators - NoiseKen Complete Set of ESD Test Enviroment -- ESS-801GLSupplier: Tradeport Electronics Group
Description: It can be used for conducting tests for floor-standing equipment to IEC 61000-4-2 standard in combination with Electrostatic Discharge Simulators (Models: ESS-2000 or ESS-2002) Wooden insulation pallet minimizes the loss of energy produced by the simulator and the loss of high-frequencyShow More
Supplier: Airbus Group
Description: (immunity for ITE) EN 61000-3-2 (harmonics) EN 61000-4-5 (surge immunity) EN 61000 3-3 (voltage fluctuation and flicker) EN 61000-4-6 (conducted immunity) EN 61000 4-2 (electrostatic discharge) EN61000-4-11 (dips, surges and interrupts) EN 61000 4-3 (radiated immunity) FCC CFR 47, PART 15 (radio
- Product Category: Satellite Modem
- Standards: MIL-STD
Supplier: Shinyei Corporation of America
Description: The Test Environment Model: ESS-801 is testing equipment used for discharge immunity tests for table-top type equipment in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2 standards.Show More
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Switches and hubs for hazardous environments.
stations. * Anywhere explosive vapors and fumes may be present. Black Box's Class 1, Div. 2 products also meet other industrial standards, such as: * ISA 12.12.01 for certification for use in Class 1, division 2 hazardous locations. * NEMA TS1/TS2 temperature, shock, and vibrations requirements for traffic control. * EN61000-6-2 and EN61000-6-4 Generic Standard Immunity for industrial environments. * UL (R) 508 Industrial Control Equipment certification. * ITS rated. The switches and hubs also... (read more)
Browse Network Switches Datasheets for Black Box
Conduct Research Top
Medical Device Link .
Hidden sources of electrostatic discharge, from hospital-room furniture to pocketed coins, can cause interference to sensitive equipment. Like other electronic products, medical electronics are not immune to unexplained electrostatic discharge (ESD) problems that are becoming more difficult
Controlled Release Moves Beyond Patent Extension
, for example, uses a waxy excipient, melted intimately with the active. The combination is then extruded to create the dose. Another work-around is dry powder coating of active ingredients, which uses no water but requires a curing step. Still another is electrostatic deposition, which creates opposite