Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Standards and Technical Documents - 1553-2002 - IEEE Trial-Use Standard for Voltage-Endurance Testing of Form-Wound Coils and Bars for Hydrogenerators -- 10.1109/IEEESTD.2003.94234
Description: Abstract The test parameters and acceptance criteria for voltage-endurance testing of form-wound bars and coils for use in large hydrogenerators are covered in this standard.
Mechanical Testing Equipment - ADT-A Series - Air Servo Fatigue & Endurance Testing Systems -- ADT-AV10K1S5Supplier: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Description: The superbly engineered, air-operated ADT-A Air Servo functions as an ideal partner for your small-scale testing requirements, such as fatigue/endurance, specification, and R&D parts testing. A small-capacity unit, the Air Servo provides excellent waveform repeatability, while its pneumatic
- Mechanical Test: Fatigue / Cyclic
- Display / Interface: Digital Readout / Interface, Video / Graphic Display
- Application Software: Yes
Standards and Technical Documents - Methods of testing for endurance of structural elements using simulated acoustic loading. -- 93027Supplier: IHS ESDU
Description: ESDU 93027 discusses methods of testing structural elements, designed to represent features of the full-size structure, using random-amplitude narrow-band loading to simulate response to acoustic loading. A wide range of element geometries is included with information on probable failure locations
Supplier: Accutek Testing Laboratory
Description: Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs) - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain) - Rotating Beam - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified) - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A) - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating) - Torque
- Capabilities: Hydraulics
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation, Certification, Component / Product Comparison, Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Evaluation / Inspection, In-process / In-line Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Products, Facilities / Capital Equipment, Samples / Fluids, Other
- Services Offered: Aging / Life Testing, Fatigue / Endurance, Flow Testing, Leak / Seal, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), Performance Testing, Safety / Liability Testing, Vibration, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Global Testing Services, Inc.
Description: The Leader in Mechanical, Corrosion, Environmental, Pressure and Electrical Product Testing Services - From Design to Construction. Quality. Service. Satisfaction. Global Testing Services, Inc. provides a complete testing solution to manufacturers in the automotive, medical, aerospace, appliance
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation, Certification / Qualification / Commissioning, Component / Product Comparison, In-process / In-line Testing, Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), Evaluation / Troubleshooting (FMEA), Research and Development, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test
- Forms / Items Tested: Components / Parts, Products, Facilities / Capital Equipment, Samples
- Services: Aging / Life Testing, Altitude Simulation, Decompression / Vacuum, Fatigue / Endurance, Flow Testing, Leak / Seal Testing, NDT / Inspection, Pressure / Hydrostatic Testing, Thermal Cycling / Shock, Specialty / Other
- Industry Applications: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Building Products, Coatings / Paint, Food / Pharmaceuticals, Combustion Equipment, Hazardous Location Equipment, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Plumbing and Lighting, Hydraulics / Pneumatics, Industrial / Machinery, Marine, Nuclear / Utility,
Supplier: CHINO Works America Inc.
Description: The equipment is semiconductor aging testing equipment to full-automatically execute burn-in processing and data measurement/judgment/analytical processing and also has tester function as well as temperature accelerating testing.
- Type / Form Factor: Test Platform / System
- Options / Module Types: Measure Unit / Monitor, Source Module / Unit, Interface / Fixture System
- Components / Products Tested: Active Components / Semiconductors, Boards - Loaded PCB, MEMS / Sensors, Optoelectronics / Fiber Optics, Passive Components, Power Supplies / Transformers
- Tester / Test Capability: Functional Test (Performance), Life / Endurance Testing
Supplier: Stäubli Corporation
Description: Specially designed for high pressure pulsating or vibrating hydraulic lines. Features Road making and building equipment: hydraulic driven machinery, quick tool change, moles. Aeronautics: test benches, endurance testing, launch pads and launch platforms. Defence Automotive: aluminium die
- Fitting Style: Quick Coupler
- English Size: 5/16"
- Connection Selection: Threaded - Male, Threaded - Female
- Special Features: Other
Supplier: Sun Advanced Product Testing Lab
Description: No Description Provided
- Capabilities: Hydraulics
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation, Certification, Component / Product Comparison, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, In-process / In-line Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Products, Other
- Services Offered: Aging / Life Testing, Fatigue / Endurance, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), Shock Testing, Thermal Cycling / Shock, Vacuum / Decompression (Altitude Simulation), Vibration
Standards and Technical Documents - Assembly tools for screws and nuts -- Driving parts for hand-operated square drive socket wrenches -- Dimensions and tests -- ISO 3315:2011
Description: specifies the overall dimensions, the minimum Rockwell hardness value for their squares, the method of torque testing, the minimum torsional strength values, the method endurance of testing for ratchet handles, designation and marking.
Supplier: E-Labs, Inc.
Description: E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries
- Capabilities: Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation, Certification, Component / Product Comparison, Consulting / Training, Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Evaluation / Inspection, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, In-process / In-line Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Products, Facilities / Capital Equipment, Samples / Fluids
- Services Offered: Aging / Life Testing, Condition Monitoring, Fatigue / Endurance, Fire Characteristics / Flammability Testing, Flow Testing, Fungus / Biofouling, Leak / Seal, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), NDT / Inspection, Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing, Performance Testing, Pressure / Hydrostatic Testing
Supplier: Hoyt Electrical Instrument Works, Inc.
Description: The SVR101 is a self-contained data logger engineered to record accelerations for spectral analysis of vibration and peaks. This device is ideal for endurance testing, machinery failure detection, and vehicle vibration monitoring. The SVR101 records and time-tags 3-axis vibrations and peaks
- Form Factor: Stand Alone
- Application: General Lab and Industrial
- Specialized & Other Inputs: Other
- User Interface: Computer Programmable
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Endurance Testing Top
Testing and Laboratory Services
SKF North American Technical Center (NATC) in Plymouth, Mich., houses a 25,650 square-foot testing laboratory dedicated to rotating equipment applications. The laboratory provides technical support - including new product development and qualitative testing - for SKF customers around the world. Other services provided by the NATC can include: Advanced Failure Analysis. Metallurgical Testing. Chemistry Analysis. Performance/endurance Testing. additional information (read more)
Browse Datasheets for SKF/North America
Tinius Olsen, Inc.
Folding Endurance Machines
flexibility in testing both paper and plastic specimens, this versatile folding endurance tester incorporates the features and capacities of both Models 1 and 2, as described above, in a single unit. (read more)
Browse Texture Analyzers Datasheets for Tinius Olsen, Inc.
Features. Complete test facility for vibration, shock and acceleration testing to MIL-STD-901, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-202, MIL-STD-167, RTCA/DO 160 and IEC 60529. Electro-dynamic shaker tables with digital controllers and high-temp/low-temp and humidity capabilities. Lightweight hammer shock MIL-STD-901. Shock capability classical and shock response spectrum. Operational support of test item electrical and pneumatic. (read more)
Browse Shock and Vibration (Dynamics) Testing Services Datasheets for E-Labs, Inc.
Saint-Gobain Oil & Gas
Seals on First Subsea Gas Compression Station
In 2015, the world ’s first subsea gas compression station will be installed in the Åsgard field offshore Norway. Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Seals Group ’s high-performance OmniSeal ® spring-energized seals have been certified for the axial control valves portion of the gas compression systems that will go on stream at a water depth of 3,000m on this station. According to API6A PR2 testing, the seals successfully completed a 500,000 strokes endurance... (read more)
Browse Oil Seals and Grease Seals Datasheets for Saint-Gobain Oil & Gas
Hi-Tech Controls, Inc.
BioFlex Control Cables
for the conductor insulaltion and the jacket materials. In the laboratory, these special compounds have been subjected to extreme testing according to VDMA requirements and VDE specifications. We have made sure that our cable can resist bio-oils by doing excessive endurance testing. With our EMC (EMI) shielded type we carry stock for both the flexible and high-flexible versions to cover the demand from our customers at short notice. The BIOFLEX control cables and wires are suitable for use... (read more)
Browse Control and Instrumentation Cables Datasheets for Hi-Tech Controls, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Batteries in endurance testing
214 years and it's as relevant today as ever before - The battery is celebrating its birthday and despite its age, demand has never been greater!
EEPROM Endurance Tutorial
on. highest endurance. a 512K Serial EEPROM). Page mode writing is a. popular feature on many designs of EEPROM memory. ENDURANCE TESTING. products. Again using 512K serial EEPROM as an. example, this feature allows up to 128 bytes of data to. METHODOLOGIES. be written to the memory in the same time
Using the Microchip Endurance Predictive Software
to predict endurance capability of. per dice, such as the 24C32 and 24C65. Microchip’s EEPROM devices under various operating. conditions. Prior to this tool becoming available, the only. TOTAL ENDURANCE ™. way to assemble this type of data would be to do. extensive life testing in the target system
Mutiple Pulse, Repetitive Impulse Testing (.pdf)
Multiple pulse or repetitive impulse testing is generally performed using IEEE C62.45-2002 recommendations using waveforms described in IEEE C62.41.2-2002. Often referred to as "pulse life", "repetitive surge current capacity", "surge life" or "endurance" testing, the purpose of the testing
Engine Cell Exhaust: Catalytic Oxidizer
Endurance testing of outboard motors for boats has typically been done in lakes and sometimes on barges. This testing was time consuming, presented logistic problems and removed the testing from the R & D department and the factory. When a company in Oklahoma decided to build their own endurance
White Paper - Drum Testing
, this paper will. serve to answer your questions. There are several tests that can be performed with this machine. and in this paper, we will discuss each one and why they are important to the end user. The three. main tests are a Two Hour Usage Test, an Endurance Test and an Obstacle Test. But first we
Colorful durable surface graphics
QUV weather testing, salt spray, and outdoor endurance testing and subsequently signed a 20-yr license with 5-yr exclusivity with Kolorfusion for decorating ATVs. The graphics on air rifles from Daisy Outdoor Products, Rogers, Ark., were originally put on using a traditional dipping process
Fatigue and Impact Testing of Composites Keeps Aerospace Industry Flying High
, which may range in frequency from 10Hz to 1000 Hz, can give rise to High Cycle Fatigue (HCF) conditions in which the material is deformed elastically, save for a small plastic zone at the crack tip. This can result in fatigue endurance of 106 to 109 cycles. Thermal cycles in aero engines, associated
Engineering Web Search: Endurance Testing Top
Software testing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Software testing From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Testing Debugging Deployment Maintenance
Manufacturer and Supplier of Quality Materials Testing...
Materials Testing Software Hardness Testers Construction Testing Equipment Moisture Analyser
Guidance Document for Testing Non-Articulating, 'Mechanically...
Guidance Document for Testing Non-Articulating, 'Mechanically Locked', Modular Implant Components
- ASTM F551 / F551M - 09a Standard Practice for Using a 1.707 m...
ASTM D202 - 08 Standard Test Methods for Sampling and Testing...
D76 Specification for Tensile Testing Machines for Textiles D149 Test Method for Dielectric Breakdown Voltage and Dielectric Strength of Solid
Medium Voltage Testing Laboratory - Siemens
Medium Voltage Testing Laboratory Skip over Site Identifier Medium Voltage Testing Laboratory Medium Voltage Testing Laboratory
SAE Standards Works
2011-12 Endurance Time Testing (Bendickson). 2010-11 Endurance Time Testing (Bendickson)
EMC/EMI Testing services, Hydraulic Testing, Dynamic &...
MIL-STD-461 NVLAP Accredited Testing emc testing emi testing burst pressure testing hydraulic Pressure testing hydraulic endurance testing