Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Clark Foam Products Corp.
Description: most chemicals and are available in a variety of densities. Expanded polyethylene (EPE) is an impact absorbing foam. Expanded polypropylene (EPP) has excellent energy absorption and high strength properties. It is durable, lightweight, and recyclable. It is resistant to water,
- Application: Automotive / Transportation, Consumer / Furniture, Cushioning / Springs, Impact / Energy Absorption, HVAC, Packaging / Casing
- Foam Type: Closed Cellular, Flexible
- Form / Shape: Stock Shape (Bar, Sheet, etc.), Board / Block / Bun, Film / Sheet
- Material / Composition: Plastic / Polymer, Thermoplastic
Supplier: Sekisui Voltek, LLC
Description: Volara® is a fine-celled, irradiation crosslinked foam that offers aesthetic appeal as well as an outstanding range of performance characteristics. Its smooth surface, excellent consistency, gauge control, superior physical and chemical properties, low water absorption and vapor transmission
- Application: Automotive / Transportation, Industrial OEM, Medical
- Form / Shape: Stock Shape (Bar, Sheet, etc.), Film / Sheet
- Material / Composition: Plastic / Polymer, Thermoplastic, Thermoset / Crosslinked
- Polymer / Chemical System: Polypropylene (EPP)
Supplier: Tuki Covers
Description: Water-Repellent X-tra tough Cordura Nylon Exterior 1/2 Foam Padding Soft Inner Lining Hook/Loop Securing Strap Color: Black Dimensions: 18.75 x 23.37 x 18.75 (H"xW"xD") Premium Epifani Speaker Covers
- Material: Foam
- Protective Packaging / Dunnage: Molded Packaging
Supplier: JSP Mold LLC
Description: JSP Mold offers high end design and machining experience and capacities to cut high quality foam prototypes from very simple to very complex geometries. Short lead times are no problem and our low pricing will help reduce your costs. EPP, EPE, EPS and a variety of other materials are
- Capabilities: Contour Cutting, Gluing or Foam Welding, Hot Wire Cutting, Routing
- Foam Material: Polystyrene Foam, Other
- Industry Served: Acoustics / Sound Proofing, Architectural / Construction, Automotive / Transportation, Baffling / Safety Foam, Buoyancy, Case Inserts, Cushioning, HVAC, Marine, Medical, Military / Aerospace, Packaging, Shock / Vibration Dampening, Structural / Composites, Tooling / Modeling
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Advanced Processing Techniques for Expanded Polypropylene Foam
INTRODUCTION Increasing pressure on automotive suppliers to develop the most cost effective, efficient, and reliable solutions to energy management and impact protection has created challenges as well as notable advancements in EPP molding techniques and EPP foam technology.
Properties of bonded-polypropylene-bead foams: data and modelling
Abstract Various mechanical properties (uniaxial compression, Poisson’s ratio, indentation resistance) were measured for both expanded polypropylene ( EPP ) foam and bonded-polypropylene-bead foam.
Impact Response Prediction of Expanded Polypropylene Foam Energy Absorbers
EPP foam absorbers are the most widely used for many reasons.
Expanded Polypropylene Foam Applied to Intercept Objects/Liquids, During a Crash Situation
INTRODUCTION EPP foam has been used to design energy management products in automotive industry worldwide.
Engineering Thermoplastic Energy Absorbers for Bumpers
Therefore, EPP foam was used as a benchmark to compare the new thermoplastic energy-absorber design.
An investigation on low-velocity impact response of elastomeric & crushable foams
Stress-strain curves of crushable EPP foam under quasi- static loadings in two rates.
Integration of Fasteners and Inserts in Shape Molded Expanded Polyolefin Bead Foam Products for Automotive Interior Applications
It has a rated pull-out force of over 400N based on 60 g/l (3.7 pcf) EPP foam .
Material and Design Innovation Techniques for Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Products Used in Automotive Interior Applications
Specialty EPP foams including PEPP (Porous Expanded Polypropylene) Foam, which provides unique energy management properties coupled with unique acoustical benefits such as sound absorption and controlled air flow are also being used.
Expanded Polypropylene Foam as an Effective
Solution to Passing FMVSS 202a
There were eight different samples tested: (1) Current Model PU, (2) 1.3 pcf xEPE Foam, (3) 1.3 pcf EPP Foam , (4) 1.7 pcf EPP Foam, (5) 2.8 pcf EPP Foam, (6) 1.3 pcf EPP Foam with 15mm …
Bumper System Development to Improve Compatibility per Proposed IIHS Bumper Barrier Criteria
Figure 4 Mid Size Sedan with Roll Formed Bumper Beam and EPP Foam EA- 10 km/h Bumper Barrier Test - Load vs Intrusion Curve The initial ramp up of the curve in Figure 4 shows that the bumper had a good engagement with …