Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Belmont Metals, Inc.
Description: Aluminum Master Alloys with Beryllium, Boron, Boron-Titanium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Lithium , Magnesium, Manganese, Nickel, Silicon, Titanium, Zinc Belmont Aluminum Master Alloys are alloying elements manufactured from Aluminum and are combined with a high percentages of one or more elements
- Function: Alloying - Master Alloy
- Metal / Alloy Types: Aluminum Alloy
Supplier: Witte Pumps & Technology GmbH
Description: can be supplied with or without heating.. The WITTE modular construction system for friction bearings, gear and shaft seals offers a maximum of flexibility for the end customer. Technical Features Housing Non-alloyed and alloyed steels · tantalum · titanium · Hastelloy ·
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 1740 psi
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 120 to 1200 GPH
- Media Temperature: 580 F
- Pump Type: Dosing Pumps, Gear Pumps, Injection Pumps, Magnetic Drive Pumps, Metering Pumps, Positive Displacement Pumps, Petrochemical / Hydrocarbon Pumps
Supplier: ABB Power Products/Power Systems
Description: ABB produces transformers for all furnace applications, including long-arc (steel) and short-arc (ferro-alloy) operation. A robust design guarantees mechanical strength for steel furnace operation and temperature control for continuous high loads in ferro-alloy operation. Product scope
- Type: Power Transformer, Other
- Cooling: Dry-type / Air Cooled
- Transformer Category: Power / Power System / Distribution Transformer
- Mounting / Form Factor: Pad-Mounted
Supplier: Belmont Metals, Inc.
Description: Copper Master Alloys with: Beryllium, Boron, Cadmium, Chromium, Iron, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Nickel, Phosphorous, Silicon, Tellurium, Titanium, Zinc, Zirconium Belmont Copper Master Alloys are alloying elements manufactured from high purity Copper and is combined with a high percentages
- Metal / Alloy Types: Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy (UNS C)
- Shape / Form: Other
- Applications: Other
Supplier: PSM Industries
Description: Shape Complexity High Volume Experience Ferro-Tic SBC ~ Steel Bonded Titanium Carbide ~ Newburgh, New York Ferro-Tic® Machineable Carbides Severe Wear Applications Hot Isostatic Pressed Materials Yillik Carbide Products ~ Precision Cemented Carbides ~ Ontario, California Wide Variety
- Metal Types: Copper, Iron-Nickel Alloy, Tungsten-Copper Alloy, Carbon Steel, Nickel Steel, Stainless Steel, Superalloys (Inconel 713, etc.), Tool Steel, Other
- Services Offered: Powder Metal (P/M) Services, Prototype, High Volume Production, Assembly Services, Coining, Design Assistance, Heat Treating / Stress Relieving, Just-In-Time Capability, Machining, Plating, Polishing / Buffing, Tool / Mold Making
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Vanadium - a brief review of world production and trade 1976-1980
Ferro Alloys and Metals Ltd, London .
Ferro‐alloy analysis by x‐ray fluorescence spectrometry
For nitrided ferro alloys , an instrumental technique using the Kjeldahl principle is preferred.
Some Electrical Supply Aspects of Ferro-Alloy Manufacture
In achieving the above effects the presence of iron in ferro alloys offers no advantages but, with the exception of nickel, the difficulties and cost of producing or, in some cases, of storing the pure alloying element are so great as to…
Assimilation and Recovery Characteristics of Innovative Cored Wire Additions for Steelmaking
It is against this background, then, that work was undertaken to develop a new class of rapidly assimilating ferro alloy additions which would be appropriate for compositional trimming pur- poses in the tundish of a continuous caster.
ferro silicon magnesium alloy - offers from ferro silicon magnesium alloy manufacturers, suppliers, exporters & wholesalers
Sell Silicon Magnesium Ferro Alloy for casting steelmaking .
Metals and Alloys Dictionary
Briquets of ferro alloys End-Quench Test.
The impact of increased electricity prices on consumer demand
5.2.1 FERRO ALLOYS ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 36 .
In 1998, the largest CO2 process emissions (point sources) came from the manufacturing of iron, steel and ferro alloys (4 million tonnes) and aluminium (1.7 million tonnes), but also process emissions from the manufacturing of chemicals and mineral products contributed significantly…
Economy on the raw material dropping
Thereafter, I based a firm with a partner of Gelsenkirchen in Karlsruhe that the foundries in Southern Germany with model construction synthetic resins and supplied ferroalloys .
Air pollution control in ferroalloy manufacturing industries: an Indian regulatory assessment
Srinivasa Ferro Alloys Ltd.