Products & ServicesSee also:
Standards and Technical Documents - Animal feeding stuffs -- Determination of potassium and sodium contents -- Methods using flame-emission spectrometry -- ISO 7485:2000
Description: Animal feeding stuffs -- Determination of potassium and sodium contents -- Methods using flame-emission spectrometryShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Standard Test Method for Determination of Lead by Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry (ICP-AES), Flame Atomic Absorption Spectrometry (FAAS), or Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorpti... -- ASTM E1613Supplier: ASTM International
Description: particulate) using inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry (ICP-AES), flame atomic absorption spectrometry (FAAS), and graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry (GFAAS) techniques. 1.3 No detailed operating instructions can be providedShow More
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: Portable X-Ray Fluorescent Analyzer Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Portable Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Atomic Absorption (AA) Analyzers Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Combustion/IR Analyzers Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) Analyzers Glow
- Services Offered: Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Quality / Purity (Contamination), Standards Testing / Certification, Sunlight Exposure / Solar Simulation, Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, RoHS
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Inorganics, Metals, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Volatiles (VOCs) / Solvents, Toxins
- Test Methods: Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Microscopy / Metallography, Optical Emission Spectroscopy, Particle Size / Sieve Analysis, Property Testing, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Thermal Analysis, Trace Analysis (ppm, ppb, ppq), UV / Vis Spectroscopy, Wet Chemical Analysis, X-ray Fluorescence (XRF)
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Lexicon of the Medical laboratory diagnosis
By the multiple element methods as the atomic emission methods ( flame emission spectrometry , ICP-AES) and plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS), no restrictions give it in the Automatisierbarkeit practically.
Determination of Aluminum, Barium, Calcium, Lead, Magnesium, and Silver in Ferrous Alloys by Atomic Emission and Absorption Spectrometry
Flame emission spectrometry with repetitive optical scanning was found to be the method of choice for the determination of aluminum, barium, and calcium at the trace or subtrace levels.
Lexicon of the Medical laboratory diagnosis
( Flame emission spectrometry .
Handbook of Soil Analysis
– K+ and Cl– are generally titrated by, respectively, flame emission spectrometry and adsorption colorimetry (Pansu et al. 2001).
Measurement of microsamples in atomic emission and atomic fluorescence flame spectrometry
Atomic emission flame spectrometry has traditionally relied on the continuous introduction of sample into the flame during the period of measurement.
Techniques for boron determination and their application to the analysis of plant and soil samples
Sanz J, Martin R L, Galban J and Castillo J R 1990a Some obse- vations on the determination B in wine by flame emission spec- trometry after methyl borate generation in heterogeneous phase. Microchem.
Experimental investigation on soot volume fraction in an ethylene diffusion flame by emission spectrometry without optically-thin assumption
In this paper, the soot emission concentration measurement method is improved by introducing a correction procedure for flame absorption of radiation, focuses on the measurement for line-of-sight flame emission spectrometry within 700-1100nm range on an axisymmetric ethylene/air diffusion flame.
ASTM MONO9 - Spectroscopic Analysis of Petroleum Products and Lubricants
ASTM Test Method D3237 D3605 D3831 D4628 D5056 D5184 D5863 D6732 Analysis Lead in gasoline by AAS Trace metals in gas turbine fuels by AAS and flame emission spectrometry (FES) Manganese in gasoline by AAS Analysis of Ba, Ca, Mg, and Zn …
DIN ISO 9964-3 Water quality – Determination of sodium and potassium – Part 3: Determination of sodium and potassium by flame emission spectrometry .
Genetic variation among different populations of Aster tripolium grown on naturally and anthropogenic salt-contaminated habitats: implications for conservatio...
flame emission spectrometry PCoA .