Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: RS Components, Ltd.
Description: ROX2S Series are Flame Proof Power Metal Oxide Film Resistors. Can withstand overload conditions. Ideal for line protection applications. The resistors are suitable for processing on automatic insertion equipment and cutting and bending machines Resistance = 39kOhms Power Rating = 2W Tolerance
- Technology / Construction: Metal Oxide
- Mounting / Packaging: Axial Leads
- Resistance Range: 39000 ohms
- Tolerance: 5 +/- %
Supplier: RS Components, Ltd.
Description: for tape. Accepts flame resistant soft nylon tubing. Suitable for use in confined spaces. Low release force minimises damage to tubing when released Threaded Connection = R 1/2 Male Tube Connection = Push In 12 mm Tube Connection - Tube Size = 12mm Threaded Connection - Thread Size = 1/2 Threaded
- Category: Tube Fitting
- English Size: All English Sizes, 1/2"
- Metric Size: All Metric Sizes, 1 mm, 12 mm
- Connection Selection: Push-to-Connect / Push-On, Threaded - Male
Supplier: Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
Description: ARMATEX® Firestar Fabrics and Tapes are comprised of a fiberglass substrate coated with a proprietary refractory compound that greatly enhances resistance to burn through, flame impingement, sparks, molten splash and corrosion. The coating also greatly improves the thermal insulating properties
- Coated / Sized: Yes
- Fabric Weight: 2373 gsm
- Overall Thickness: 0.0125 inch
- Overall Width / OD: 40 inch
Supplier: Hi-Tech Controls, Inc.
Description: According to VG 95218, part 60, shielded. The conductor insulation continues to function during a fire without the need for extra flame-proof taping. Conductor Operating Temperature Max. +85°C/+185°F Nominal Voltage U0/U 0.6/1 kV Minimum Bending Radius Approx. 5x cable Ø
- Product Category: Bulk Cable
- Number of Conductors: 1 to 4 #
- Operating Temperature: 85 C
- North American (AWG): 1 to 16 AWG
Description: Thermally conductive for heating or cooling efficiency and provides water proofing barrier and air leak protection. Premium Grade. Aluminum backed tape features acrylic adhesive. Flame resistant, heat and light reflective. Improves visibility by magnifying light sources. Resists ultraviolet
- Thickness: 117 µm
Supplier: Trigon Components, Inc.
Description: SERIES RWN DESCRIPTION Wirewound, Flame Proof RESISTANCE RANGE 0.1 ohm to 1 Kohm POWER RATING 1/2W to 5W OPERATING TEMPERATURE -55 to +155 Deg C PACKAGE Axial Feature •Industry’s Lowest Cost. •Delivery from stock in Bulk Taped, and Strip Pack. •Exceptional Long-Term
- Resistance Range: 0.1000 to 1000 ohms
- Tolerance: 5 +/- %
- Power Rating: 6.70E-4 to 0.0067 HP
- Operating Temperature: -67 to 311 F
Supplier: NADCO Tapes & Labels, Inc.
Description: Description: PVA40 is an industrial medium density PVC foam product cast on an aluminum liner. The foam adheres to the aluminum to achieve a material that will conform to irregular surfaces with a protective aluminum barrier. Applications: PVA40 is used as an insulator and prevents condensation
- Foam Type: Closed Cellular, Flexible
- Form / Shape: Stock Shape (Bar, Sheet, etc.), Film / Sheet
- Material / Composition: Plastic / Polymer, Thermoplastic
- Polymer / Chemical System: Vinyl / PVC
Supplier: Armacell LLC
Description: by the Environmental Protection Agency for use in air ducts (EPA Reg. No. 1258-840-42182). AP Coilflex Duct Liner is plenum rated, safe for institutional air ducts, meets NFPTA standards and is GREENGUARD Children and Schools Indoor Air Quality Certified®. Physical Properties Flame Spread and Smoke
- Foam Type: Flexible
- Form / Shape: Film / Sheet
- Material / Composition: Elastomer / Rubber
- Application: Acoustics / Sound Proofing, HVAC, Shock / Vibration Dampening
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
SCOTCH products - Grainger Industrial Supply
• Arc Proofing Tape , Material Flame Retardant Intumescent Elastomer, Light Gray, Shape Continuous Roll, Width 1-1/2 In., Length 20 ft., Thickness 30 mil, Max.
Automotive Industry Standard - AIS-024 - Version 4 - Safety and Procedural Requirements for Type Approval of CNG Operated Vehicles (Dedicated, Bi-fuel and Dual...
H.S.S. hand saw Crimping tool for electrical cable termination Soap bubble bottle Set letter and number punch Infrared pollution meter Timing gun Filler gauge Measurement tape Air compressor Flame proof inspection light Vernier caliper Multimeter Silicon seal/sealant Firefighting equipment ●…
Alternative to Fire-Fighting Halons
• Computer tape stores: Sensitive data should be backed up with storage in two locations, tape stores should be within fire- proof areas, minimal flammable materials should be present other than tapes /discs, high-integrity light fittings are to be employed.
Basic DNA and RNA Protocols
Sealboth endsof the capillary in aBunsen flame and label the sample with indelible marker (on water- proof tape if necessary).
Gene Transfer and Expression Protocols
Seal both ends of the capillary in a Bunsen flame and label the sample with indelible marker (on water- proof tape if necessary).
The whole is then tightly taped with three proofed tapes , proof -side down, and the repair is heated by means of a small gas flame or other suitable lamp until the outer tape changes to a creamy brown.
Discussion on ¿Industrial fire risks¿ before the Installations Section, 9th December, 1943
Where I have recommended putting in flame - proof apparatus I have always suggested that, after assembly, the flanges be painted or covered with adhesive tape .