Supplier: 3DT LLC
Description: with one easy to clean or change electrode assembly. Open air Corona discharge, directed to the surface requiring treatment, for high treating levels, even on polypropylene containers. Easily installed into molding, printing and filling lines or used as a stand alone work-station. No open flame
Standards and Technical Documents - Trace Total Sulfur Measurement with a Flame Photometric Detector - ANALYSIS 2003
Description: Total Sulfur at trace levels, less than 25 ppm, is a critical measurement when controlling the refining and blending process for reformulated gasoline and diesel products to meet recently reduced performance levels. Measuring these trace levels can avoid costly over-treating during refining. During
Supplier: Lydall Performance Materials
Description: strength High fired tensile strength Good flame resistance Applications: Vacuum Heat Treat applications above 2300ºF Powdered metal sintering Tray and basket liner Separating media to prevent sticking Military, aerospace, nuclear, and medical industries Parting agent in brazing, heat treating
- Type: Nonwoven Product, Spunbond / Meltblown Nonwoven
- Material Type: Ceramic, Alumina, Quartz / Fused Silica
- Overall Thickness: 0.0625 inch
- Overall Width / OD: 12 to 24 inch
Supplier: Linde North America, Inc.
Description: treating, glass, welding and other metallurgical applications as an inert or reducing atmosphere. Hydrogen is also used as a transportation fuel directly, or in petroleum refining processes to improve product quality. Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless, tasteless, nontoxic but flammable gas at atmospheric
- Hydrogen, Hydrides and Hydrogen Compounds: Hydrogen
- Composition: Pure Gas
- Concentration: 100 to 100 %
- Product Forms: Gas
Supplier: Metal Improvement Company
Description: No Description Provided
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing, Austempering, Carbonitriding, Carburizing, Case Hardening, Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper), Homogenizing, Martempering, Normalizing, Precipitation Hardening / Aging, Shot Peening / Blasting, Solution Treating, Spheroidizing, Stabilizing / Cryogenic Treating, Stress Relieving
- Equipment Capability: Furnace, Flame / Torch, Induction, Presses / Hot Presses, Protective Atmosphere, Salt Bath, Vacuum Heat Treating
- Services Offered: Development Assistance, Finishing / Coating, Laboratory Testing & Inspection, Packaging, Straightening, Trucking / Shipping
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Description: , through 1600 °F for 16,000 hours. Gas turbine combustion cans and ducting, heat-treating equipment, spray bars, flame holders, furnace rolls, furnace baffles, and flash drier components. A wrought nickel base alloy with excellent high temperature strength and oxidation resistance. All of the product
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Nickel / Nickel Alloy (UNS N)
- Alloy: Yes
- Standards / Specifications: AMS, UNS
- UNS Number: 6002
Supplier: Peridot Corporation
Description: Peridot offers heat treating services to support our component manufacturing activities. We have many years experience with spring and hardenable materials. We slo provide oven and salt pot shape setting of Nitinol as well as controlled environment heat shrinking.
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing, Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper), Normalizing, Precipitation Hardening / Aging, Stress Relieving, Other
- Equipment Capability: Furnace, Flame / Torch, Induction, Laser / Electron Beam, Salt Bath
- Services Offered: Development Assistance, Finishing / Coating, Grinding / Machining, Laboratory Testing & Inspection, Packaging, Straightening
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only, Northwest US Only
Supplier: Sauereisen, Inc.
Description: Sauereisen Adhesive Paste No. 19 is an inorganic, odorless, nontoxic cement used for bonding glass, porcelain, wood, felt, cork, metals and ceramic fiber. Some typical applications include protection of exposed metal surfaces during heat treating, bonding wallboard to brick or concrete
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Concrete / Masonry, Metal, Porous Surfaces, Textiles / Fabrics, Wood / Wood Product, Other
- Dissimilar Substrates: Yes
- Industry: OEM / Industrial
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Ceramic / Inorganic Cement
Supplier: Steel Guard Safety Corp.
Description: temperature industrial applications: ¢ Welding Slag ¢ Grinding ¢ Heat Treating ¢ Machine Covers ¢ Stress Relief ¢ Personal Weld Pads ¢ Molten Splash Steel Guard offers protection from high heat applications ranging from 200 ° to 3000 °. All fabrics meet
- Type: Blanket / Batt, Woven Product
- Material Type: Glass / Fiberglass, Specialty / Other
- Overall Width / OD: 36 to 72 inch
- Overall Length: 48 to 108 inch
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Medical Device Link .
to adhere to the treated surface. Although this flame-treating process was widely used, the problems inherent to the technique are numerous. The heat can easily distort the surface it's meant to treat if the flame is not properly adjusted initially and readjusted frequently and precisely. Complex
Rexnord Corporation (Horsham, PA), Manufactures Industrial Power Transmission Products
, Flame Treating Systems was contacted to upgrade the equipment. In its overhaul of the Flamatic system, FTSI added an optical pyrometer, flow meters, electronic ignition and computer-based electronic controller. Operation of the unit involves rotating AISI 4150 steel parts between flame heads at 30
More Information Top
Flame Treatment System Design ...... ........
Effects of flame weeding on weed species at different developmental stages
Poa annua L. could not be completely killed with a single flame treatment , regardless of developmental stage or propane dose.
Direct Force Measurements for the Characterization of Modified Poly(propylene)
Special emphasis was put on the effect of physical treatment of poly(propylene), viz. oxygen plasma and flame treatment , which are often used in industry to modify poly(propylene).
The impact of time interval between flaming treatments on the regrowth and flower .
Enhanced ink mark reliability
This paper studies the relationship between flame treatment and mark permanency.
Impact of single and repeated flaming on yield components and yield of maize
Results of this study indicate that maize is able to tolerate up to two flaming treatments per season without a loss of yield.
Modification of snowboard base material and its effect over the adhesion to epoxy/glass fibre core
The selected treatments were flame treatment , ultraviolet (UV) treatment and abrasion.
Handbook of Adhesion 2nd Edition Complete Document
Flame treatment .