Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Epoxy Technology
Description: Product Description: EPO-TEK® H70E-4 is a two component, thermally conductive, electrically insulating epoxy adhesive for semiconductor, micro-electronic and opto-electronic packaging. It may be used for heat sinking power devices in the form of hybrid circuits or at the SMD / PCB level
- Material Type: Die Bonding Adhesive / Compound, Grease / Paste
- Industry: Electronics, Semiconductors / IC Packaging
- Features: Electrical Insulation / Dielectric
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Epoxy (EP)
Supplier: Epoxy Technology
Description: wafer passivation, solder mask and flex circuits; compatible with LED die, Si, GaAs. • PCB: general potting and protection over FR4, flex, or ceramic PCBs. • Medical: o It is NONTOXIC—complying with USP Class VI Biocompatibility standards. Suggested for medical devices
- Material Type / Grade: Thermoset
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Epoxy
- Filler Material: Unfilled
- Resins & Compounds: Liquid
Supplier: Radwell International, Inc.
Description: Searching for a great value on MRO industrial products? We list parts and equipment from thousands of brands and categories including SIEMENS BUILDING TECHNOLOGIES FHOJC048, all at great prices. PLCCenter.com is your go-to source for Industrial Automation, MRO, Pneumatic, Motion, Electronic
- Molded Case Circuit Breaker: Yes
DC Motor Drives - DECS 50/5, digital 1-Q-EC Amplifier 50 V / 5 A, sensorless, speed control, open electronic circuit board -- 343253Supplier: maxon precision motors, inc.
Description: The DECS 50/5 (Digital EC Controller Sensorless) is a 1-quadrant digital controller for the control of brushless DC motors (Electronic Commutated motors) up to 250 W. Rotor position sensors (Hall sensors) are not required. The actual rotor position is evaluated by using the Back-EMF sensing
- Application Categories: Motor Speed Controller
- Rated Power: 0.3351 HP
- Continuous Output Current: 5 amps
- Supply Voltage (DC): 50 volts
Supplier: Ryan Electronics Corporation
Description: APPLICATIONS: Oil resistant portable cord type construction suitable for non-watertight (use within one compartment or within continuous compartments), flexing service Shipboard electronic, communications and instrumentation applications except where unusual circuit parameters require a special
- Standards / Approvals: MIL-SPEC
Supplier: Johnson Electric Group
Description: , secure flex circuits and sensor products to serve global telecom, payment, electronic identification, automotive, medical, business machines, aerospace, defense and industrial customers. ► Custom circuits are developed based on proprietary designs, processes and materials including
- Applications: RFID
Standards and Technical Documents - Performance Test Methods and Qualification Requirements for Surface Mount Solder Attachments -- 9701A
Description: DESCRIPTION Provides specific test methods to evaluate the performance and reliability of surface mount solder attachments of electronic assemblies. Establishes levels of performance and reliability of the solder attachments of surface mount devices to rigid, flexible and rigid-flex circuitShow More
Supplier: Samsung Electro-Mechanics
Description: Printed Board Assembled (PBA) is a component to be mounted on various electronic devices. It is a product that realizes necessary functions by integrateing and arraying various electronic elements, such as integrated circuits (ICs), and passive elements on a PCB. In other words, it is developedShow More
Supplier: Epec Engineered Technologies
Description: features are double checked to ensure that everything has been replicated properly. We understand how important it is to get even the smallest details right when it comes to our customers circuit boards. PCB Design Single and Double-Sided Multi-Layer (up to 20-Layers) Flex and Rigid-Flex High
- Capabilities: Single-Sided Boards, Double-Sided Boards, Multi-Layer Boards, Flexible Boards, Rigid-Flexible Boards, SMT Components
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Supplier: United Refrigeration, Inc.
Description: glass Liquid line ball valve (shipped loose) Insulated suction lines Flex hoses for all pressure controls Liquid line solenoid valve (with standard 230 volt coil) shipped loose Compressor circuit breaker Current sensing relay for use with oil safety control (where applicable) Defrost heater contactor
- Condenser Type: HVAC Condensing Unit
- Condenser Application: Refrigeration
- Turbine Power Output: 2 HP
- Refrigerant Capacity: 16 lbs
Supplier: WORLD electronics
Description: End-to-end Electronic Manufacturing Solutions WORLD electronics offers a complete line of assembly services. Our commitment to quality and service is second to no supplier. RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) SMT, Thru Hole, Mixed Technology COB, Wire Bonding, MCM, FlipChip Integration
- Services: Computer Aided Design (CAD) / Solid Modeling, Design / Development, Just-in-Time Delivery, Kitting, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Packaging, Private Labeling, Shipping and Freight, Sourcing, Turnkey Product Manufacturing, Testing / Inspection, Warehousing / Stocking
- Capabilities: Ceramic Manufacturing, Electrical and Electromechanical Assembly, Electronic Manufacturing, Mechanical Assembly
- Industry Served: Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Consumer / Retail, Electronics / Semiconductors, Energy / Utility, Food / Beverage, Industrial / Commercial, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Material Handling, Medical / Health Care, Military / Defense, Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Telecommunications
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Supplier: United Refrigeration, Inc.
Description: 24 to 54 MBtuh Refrigeration Circuit All models are equipped with high efficiency scroll compressor. High static indoor blower for mobile home and residential applications. TXV refrigerant flow control High efficiency indoor motors. R22 refrigerant Built to Last Galvanized-painted cabinet. One
- Type: Packaged Terminal (PTAC)
- Operating Voltage: 230 VAC
- Phase: Single Phase
Supplier: Multi-Flex Circuits
Description: Multi-Flex Circuits is a company that has over 25 years of global experience in printed circuit boards. We're proud of the satisfied customers we have across Australia, the US, Europe, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Korea and the Philippines. When you do business with Multi-Flex Circuits, you can
- Services: Certification / Qualification, Computer Aided Machining (CAM), Just-in-Time Delivery, Kitting, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Packaging, Private Labeling, Shipping and Freight, Sourcing, Turnkey Product Manufacturing, Testing / Inspection, Warehousing / Stocking
- Capabilities: Electrical and Electromechanical Assembly, Electronic Manufacturing, Mechanical Assembly, Molding, Plastic Fabrication, Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Industry Served: Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Consumer / Retail, Electronics / Semiconductors, Industrial / Commercial, Instruments / Sensors, Material Handling, Medical / Health Care, Military / Defense, Telecommunications
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Supplier: Thermal Wire and Cable LLC
Description: MTG Flexing oil resistant cable is engineered for applications where the cable is expected to continuously flex and bend in appliances such as commercial popcorn machines, clam shell type waffle bakers, and other extremely demanding applications where the cable delivers power to heating mechanisms
- Temperature Range: 482 F
- Elements / Pairs: 1
- Gauge Thickness: 12 Gauge
- Diameter: 0.1440 to 0.1500 inch
Supplier: ELMA Electronic Inc.
Description: connector that plugs into the backplane, connected to a flex circuit that wires to the straight receptacle to receive the plug-in board.
- Form Factor: AdvancedTCA
- Product Type: Other
- Interfaces: Other
Supplier: ELMA Electronic Inc.
Description: 32-bit PCI bus with PCI to Local Slave bridge Altera Flex 10K FPGA 32 I/Os accessible thru via 68-pin connector on front panel 68 I/Os accessible via 64-pin rear connector
- Device Type: Other
- Network / Bus: PCI
- Mounting / Form Factor: Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Connector: Other
Supplier: Altron, Inc.
Description: Rigid, Rigid Flex and Flex PCB Assembly Wire and Cable Harness Assembly Mechanical Assembly Complete Box Build Quick-Turn Prototype Complete Testing Engineering
- Testing Services: Automated Optical Inspection, Environmental Testing, Functional Testing, In-circuit Testing, X-Ray Testing, Other
- Manufacturing: Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Flexible Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Rigid-Flexible Printed Circuit Board Assembly, RF / Wireless Assembly, Through Hole Assembly, Surface Mount Assembly, System Assembly
- Production Capabilities: Prototype / Low Volume, Mid Volume, High Volume, Quick Turn, Cabling
- Material Acquisition: Customer Supplied, Vendor Supplied
Description: Providing PCB layout Schematic design Mechanical design 3D modeling Test fixture design SMT plate design for Flex Circuits Assembly drawings PCB Fabrication drawings
- File Types: AutoCAD, SolidWorks
- Visualizations: 3D Visualizations
- CAD & Related Services: Assembly Drawings, Bills of Material (BOM), CAD Documentation, Concept Drawings, Engineering Drawings, Failure Analysis, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Software Development, Stress Analysis
- Provider's Software / Licensing: Electronic CAD, Mechanical CAD (MCAD)
Fluid Dispensing Equipment - Samson 2165 Flex Hose Outlet Electronic Lube Meter, ATF, Fle -- SAM2165Supplier: Mile-X Equipment, Inc.
Description: Electronic Lube Meter Digital Oil Meter for mineral and synthetic lubricants up to 140 SAE1/2" inlet, 0.25 to 8 gallon/minuteAccuracy: plus or minus 0.5%Patented electronic circuit board for today's high quality demands.Precision engineered oval gears with 200 pulses per unitShow More
Supplier: ProMik Gmbh (Seattle Field Office)
Description: MSP2000NET is a dual-channel system based on a modular concept designed primarily for In-Line-Programming Systems. This concept allows for various options like galvanic isolation, dual-target interface, high-speed interface (e.g. 100MHz-JTAG), CAN, Flex-Ray, customized add-ons, etc. MSP2000NET can
- Category: Other
- Function: Other
- Signal Type: Digital
- Manufacturer: Other
Supplier: 3M Electronics Design & Manufacturing
Description: , nonflammability and low toxicity make it useful for other industrial applications such as specialty solvent and heat transfer applications. Applications • Cold cleaner (flex circuits, wipe solvent) • Cleaning and rinsing agent for vapor degreasing • Light-duty cleaning (neat)&ndash
- Type / Function: Circulating Coolant (Anti-freeze / Secondary Refrigerant), Specialty / Other
- Chemistry / Constituents: Synthetic / Semi-synthetic, Specialty / Other
- Kinematic Viscosity (@ 40°C): 0.4100 cSt
- Operating / Use Temperature: -170 to 158 F
Description: Electronic Manufacturing Services Rigid Rigid Flex Flex 3DCSP Chip-On-Board Chip-On-Chip Flip-Chip Heat Seal & Zebra MCM MEMs 0.4mm Quad Flat Pack (QFP) Glued, Soldered and Ultrasonic Flip Chip - down to 50 micron thickness and up to 50 mmx 50 mm die BGA, CSP, CBGA, CCGA, PGA* down
- Design Services: Conceptual Product Development, Mechanical Design Services, Electrical Design Services, Software Design Services
- Testing Services: Automated Optical Inspection, Environmental Testing, Functional Testing, In-circuit Testing, X-Ray Testing
- Manufacturing: Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Flexible Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Rigid-Flexible Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Microelectronic, Flip Chip, Microelectronic, Chip On Board, RF / Wireless Assembly, Through Hole Assembly, Surface Mount Assembly, System Assembly
- Production Capabilities: Prototype / Low Volume, Mid Volume, Quick Turn, Cabling
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Molex Rigid Flex Circuitry
and intended for use in harsh environments. “Rigid flex circuits and assemblies enable seamless communications from land, sea and air, ” states Dan Dawiedczyk, director of marketing, Molex. “Rigid flex assemblies allow a unified approach to solve electronic power, signal distribution, and packaging problems when standard rigid boards or cables are not feasible. Rigid flex circuits and assemblies can help eliminate the need for separate boards, connectors and cables... (read more)
Browse Cable Assemblies Datasheets for Molex
Interplex Industries, Inc.
Custom Medical Flex Assembly Solutions
Interplex Sunbelt Inc. provides high quality custom Flex Circuit Assemblies services with custom-designed Connectors and Interconnects. From concept development to high volume production, Interplex Sunbelt Inc. offers design services that focus on "design for manufacturability" Flex Circuit Assemblies with quick turn prototyping during the early stages of your program. In high volume production we will deliver the highest quality Flex Circuit Assemblydesign... (read more)
Browse Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Datasheets for Interplex Industries, Inc.
DuPont™ Pyralux® TK Flexible Circuit Material
New Molex High-Speed Low-Loss Flex Circuit Assemblies Deploy DuPont ™ Pyralux ® TK Flexible Circuit Material. Meeting Growing Market Needs for High Volume Electronic Data Transmission. LISLE, IL – April 14, 2015 – Molex Incorporated today introduced its new High-Speed Low-Loss Flex Circuit Assemblies, made using DuPont ™ Pyralux ® TK flexible circuit material. The assemblies are ideal for electronic data transmission applications... (read more)
Browse Datasheets for Molex
Molex Soligie Flexible Printed Sensor Solutions
Art Meets Science in Molex Custom Soligie Flexible Printed Sensor Solutions. From concept to prototype to high-volume manufacturing, integrated Soligie electronics streamline R &D and deliver faster time-to-market. Molex, LLC expanded its printed electronics portfolio with the recent acquisition of Minnesota-based Soligie, Inc. Custom Soligie solutions provide a robust and economical alternative to a rigid printed circuit board (PCB) or copper flex circuits in sensor applications... (read more)
Browse Datasheets for Molex
Looking for something out of the ordinary?
Custom PCB Pins to Meet Your Needs. We at Bead Electronics know exactly what kind of problems manufacturers run into making printed circuit boards. That's because we supply high-quality interconnect pins to many of the world's leading PCB OEMs and CMs. We offer a wide variety of standard solid wire, tubular and end-to-end contact PCB pins that can be found in: Flex Circuits. High Power Applications. Tubular Standoffs. . Looking for something a little out of the ordinary? Our custom... (read more)
Browse PCB Pins and Receptacles Datasheets for Bead Electronics
IP67-rated Absolute Linear Encoder
and the incremental information through the NPN o. c. output circuit. SMA2 encompasses only first-rate components and high-flex cables especially suited for use in cable drag chains – tested for more than 1 million cycles. Hymark is your best source for Motion Control Products, Length Measuring Gauges, Machine Tool Equipment and Customized Machinery. Hymark / Lika USA. 427 Bark Cove. Owensboro, KY 42303. USA. www.likausa.com. Phone:(270) 683-3500... (read more)
Browse Linear Encoders Datasheets for Hymark/Kentucky Gauge
New England Wire Technologies Corporation
Withstanding The Rigors Of Field & Laboratory Use!
noise to microvolts, exceeding the AAMI standard. Multi-conductor Cables. Our broad range of manufacturing capabilities in the area of multiconductor cable, along with our wide selection of conductor and insulation materials, allow us to produce cables with characteristics such as extra flexibility, extended flex life, miniaturization, low and high temperature electronic wire and resistance to oils and corrosive chemicals. Reinforced Tubing. Medical tubing manufacturers, New England Catheter... (read more)
Browse Multiconductor Cables Datasheets for New England Wire Technologies Corporation
Molex MediSpec™ MID/LDS In Compact 3D Package
with the speed and precision of LDS. Scalable from small to large volume production quantities, LDS uses a 3D laser to image micro-line electronic circuitry onto a variety of RoHS-compliant molded plastics, which allows for pattern modification with lines and spaces down to 0.10 mm and circuitry pitch down to 0.35 mm. Molex provides design and manufacturing experience to customize MediSpec MID/LDS selective trace solutions with miniaturized connectors, circuit vias, switch pads... (read more)
Browse Medical Electronics Connectors Datasheets for Molex
Conduct Research Top
Medical Device Link .
Flexible circuits, key components in many medical devices, are subject to increasingly minute dimensions. Although many advances have been made in some aspects of flex circuit technology, until recently, there has been little progress in reducing the minimum conductive trace width and pitch
A New Method of Protecting Against EMI and EMP in Aircraft Applications
and EMP protection through mounting chip capacitors and TVS devices to flex circuits within a connector â as opposed to the circuit board â to protect against lightning induced transients, voltage surges, and electromagnetic interference and ESD pulses, all while conforming to the cost and size
Flexible printed circuits change shape to squeeze in where ordinary boards can't. Smaller electronic footprints are the rule today. Cellular phones and personal entertainment players are perhaps the most visible examples, but the same trend can be seen in medical and aerospace products
Medical Device Link .
panel by means of a single flex circuit and connector. The switch requires fewer piece parts than conventional rotary technologies, minimizing cost and assembly time, and does not have to be soldered. Featuring a package depth below the
More Information Top
Fiber‐Based Wearable Electronics: A Review of Materials, Fabrication, Devices, and Applications
This method creates a platform to integrate a large variety of flexible electronic circuits , sensors, and systems on fibers intimately within textile architectures using a commer- cial manufacturing route.
Foldable Printed Circuit Boards on Paper Substrates
Abstract This paper describes several low‐cost methods for fabricating flexible electronic circuits on paper.
High-speed transparent flexible electronics
The unique ink-jet printing–compatible process carried out at room temperature in the additive fabrication manner demonstrated herein would enable mass production of large-area flexible electronic circuits on virtually any desired flexible substrate at low cost and high throughput without the …
In vitro cytotoxicity testing and the application of elastic interconnection technology for short-term implantable electronics
Abstract— An electronic device was fabricated consisting of 2 flexible electronic circuit islands, interconnected by a 7 cm long elastic interconnection, which could be elongated for at least 50%.
Flexible and Stretchable Electronic Composites
2012) Solderable and electroplatable flexible electronic circuit on a porous stretchable elastomer.
Woven Electronic Fibers with Sensing and Display Functions for Smart Textiles
Our method creates a platform to integrate a large variety of flexible electronic circuits , sensors, and systems on fibers intimately within textile architectures using a commercial manufacturing approach.[8,9] Electrical interconnections between adjacent e-fibers are achieved within the smart textile …
Encapsulate-and-peel: fabricating carbon nanotube CMOS integrated circuits in a flexible ultra-thin plastic film
The process flow for constructing SWNT-TF based flexible electronic circuits inside PI (take the inverter as an example).
Bioelectronic Imaging Array Based on Bacteriorhodopsin Film
In this manner, biological photoreceptors deposited on flexible electronic circuits can be used to develop innovative bioelectronic imaging technologies that are not confined to planar sensor arrays with single sized rectangular pixels.
Graphene-based conducting inks for direct inkjet printing of flexible conductive patterns and their applications in electric circuits and chemical sensors
Furthermore, using this simple technique, we have fabricated flexible electronic circuits and a novel enzyme-free electrochemical hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) sensor.
Transparent Electronics: From Synthesis to Applications
If oxide-based C-MOS structures can be fabricated on various types of substrates, including plastics, flexible electronic circuits would be promising.
Copper/Polyimide Heterojunctions: Controlling Interfacial Structures Through an Additive‐Based, All‐Wet Chemical Process Using Ion‐Doped Precursors
The metal/polymer heterojunction is very important for the fabrication of flexible electronic circuits that have been widely studied for their potential use in next generation micro- and nanoelectronic devices ranging from data storage devices to thin- .
Microsolidics: Fabrication of Three‐Dimensional Metallic Microstructures in Poly(dimethylsiloxane)
With this method it is possible to build flexible electronic circuits , complex embedded or freestanding 3D metal microstructures, 3D electronic components, and hybrid electronic–microfluidic devices.