Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: Georgia-Pacific Corporation
Description: ; Frozen foods separate without thawing » Ideal freezer interleaved » Compliant with FDA regulations for food contact
- Commercial Paper: Packaging / Barrier Papers
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: Russian Language - AUTOMATIC FOOD PACKAGING PAPER. SPECIFICATIONS
Standards and Technical Documents - Paper and board -- Determination of grease resistance -- Part 2: Surface repellency test -- ISO 16532-2:2007
Description: or surface sized with organophobic materials such as fluorocarbons. Some packaging paper and board products, designed for containing pet foods, food for human consumption and other materials, are produced in this way, and any surface stains, due to grease wetting or penetrating the paper or board surface
Industrial Tapes - 3M X-Series Double Coated Film Tape XR4115, 1 in x 60 yd, 36 per case Bulk -- XR4115
Description: density polyethylene carrier with rubber adhesive allows for one piece removal Assemble, bond and attach paper stocks and plastics in food packaging, print and point-of-purchase applications Adhering, joining, affixing, bonding and attaching paper, fabrics, plastics, foams and other lightweight materials
- Type: Double-Sided Adhesive
- Width: 25400 µm
Supplier: H&K Equipment
Description: with capacities of more than 4,500 lbs (2050 kg). Paper Roll Clamp Features KPR clamps are perfect for: newsprint, tissues, uncoated form and printing stocks, packaging, gypsum wallboard facing and more. The CPR clamp's superior strength handles coated papers without sacrificing net truck capacity
- Maximum Load Capacity: 2000 to 15500 lbs
- Use: Coil / Roll
Description: 60 lb white high gloss paper with P1410 permanent acrylic on 1.5 clear polyester liner. 60# High Gloss Paper Face Stock preferred for pharmaceutical label applications. Film liner ideal for high speed diecutting and automatic application Tackified Acrylic Adhesive is neutral pH and offers good
- Backing / Base: Specialty / Other
- Width: 1.37E6 µm
- Features: Permanent
Supplier: New Pig Corporation
Description: and perspiration dissipate Form-fitting and curved to match hand contours for minimized fatigue Extended cuff helps keep out dirt; reinforced stitching helps prevent fraying Great for metal casting, glass handling, packaging, automotive, pulp/paper mills, food processing, salvage, sanitation and more
- Clothing Type: Gloves
- Application: Cut Resistant
- Material: Aramid(e.g. Kevlar®, Nomex®)
Description: liner Repulpable adhesive prevents broke contamination from non-repulpable splice material, meets or exceeds TAPPI UM-213, procedure A, FDA compliant 21 CFR 176.170 (components of paper and paperboard in contact with aqueous and fatty food) Specifications Brand 3M Industries Paper, Print Product Form
- Industry: Stationary, Other
- Machine Type: Tape Dispensers
Description: is suitable for use in machines where it is useful to site the drive in proximity to the motor and where dirt, dust and other pollutants need to be regularly washed away. The Commander SX is ideal for applications in the following industries: Food and Beverage, Paper, Textile and Packaging.
- Drive Type: AC Induction Motor, AC Sensorless Vector Drive
- Number of Axes / Motors: 1
- Application Categories: Motor Speed Controller
- Maximum Output Voltage: 230 volts
Description: . They are well-suited for use in petrochemical plants; pulp and paper processing; water treatment facilities; and food, pharmaceutical and packaging applications.
- Type: NEMA / IP Enclosures, Other
- Length / Height: 62 inch
- Width/Diameter: 48 inch
- Depth: 18 inch
Description: The excellent physical and chemical properties of Chemfluor® FEP and PFA Heat Shrink Tubing allow it to be used where protection from adverse environments is essential. Its corrosion-resistant properties make it ideal for use in the textile, paper, photographic, printing, and food processing
- Material Choices: Plastic Tubing
- Design Units: English
- Outside Diameter / Size: 0.0312 to 2 inch
- Maximum Inside Diameter / Size: 1.7 inch
Supplier: OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Description: is particularly useful for test, inspection and maintenance applications in such diverse industries as food & beverage, automotive, plastics & rubber, textiles, paper & packaging, chemicals & pharmaceuticals, HVAC, electrical, asphalting, plus many others. Each unit comes with additional functions
- Scale: Celsius
- Celsius Scale: -20 to 500 C
- Interface Options: Serial Interface
Foams and Foam Materials - 3M Microcellular Polyurethane Foam 12036, 3/16 in thick Black, Miscellaneous Custom Size -- 70000235708
Description: , Electronics, Food and Beverage, General Industrial, Medical, Metalworking, Military and Government, MRO, Oil and Gas, Packaging, Paper, Point of Purchase, Print, Signage, Specialty Vehicle, Transportation, Woodworking Excellent for sealing, gasketing, weatherproofing, cushioning and vibration
- Material / Composition: Plastic / Polymer
- Polymer / Chemical System: Polyurethane
- Application: Aerospace, Automotive / Transportation, Industrial OEM, Medical, Packaging / Casing, Sealing / Gasketing
Description: Short Term Test of 10 MIL Thickness (Volts/Mil) APPLICATIONS: -rollers -textile packaging -printing -food -paper
- Sleeving: Shrink Tubing
- Material: Other
- Diameter: 5.2 inch
- Length: 120 inch
Supplier: Inspec Inc.
Description: Inspec, Inc. has full-service materials testing laboratory which tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes.
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Engineering Verification Testing, First Article / Contract QA, Proficiency Testing, Testing, Test Fixtures / Equipment
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices), Capital Equipment
- Services Offered: Aging / Life Testing, Color / Appearance, Dimensional Gaging, Electrical Characteristics Testing, Flow / Pressure Testing, NDT / Inspection, Optical Testing, Product Safety / Liability Testing
- Test / Certify To: ISO, NIST
Description: Polyken 44SA SPRAY ADHESIVE - TEMPORARY & PERMANENT BONDING Fast skin, high tack, low soak in rate adhesive designed for temporary and permanent bonding. Meets FDA requirements for indirect food packaging when used in accordance with 21 CFR 175.105. Applications Bonds foils and metals
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Metal, Paper / Paperboard, Plastic, Rubber / Elastomer, Textiles / Fabrics, Wood / Wood Product
- Industry: OEM / Industrial
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Rubber Based / Elastomeric
- Water Based / Latex Dispersion: Yes
Supplier: Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
Description: , chemical, printing, packaging, mining, food processing, aerospace, automotive, diesel engine repair, medical production, research and development, centrifuge testing and many other industrial applications are just a few of the applications where the DT-209X excels. Features 1/4 x 20 mounting hole
- Rotational Speed Range: 6 to 99999 rpm
- Tachometer Type: Instrument / Sensor Package
- Sensor Technology: Non Contact
- Form Factor: Handheld
Supplier: Inspec Inc.
Description: At Inspec, Inc. we utilize state-of-the-art CMMs and optical comparators to perform the dimensional inspections that will provide you with the engineering drawings and data necessary to justify production and ensure quality for your customers. We have experience in injection molding, casting,
- Industry: / Law Enforcement, Packaging, Petroleum / Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Pulp and Paper, Rail / Mass Transit, Telecommunications, Transportation Services, Utilities, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Can-Do National Tape
Description: ATG Dispensers are adhesive transfer tape dispensers that remove and rewind liner paper as the tape is applied to the surface. They are hand held, lightweight, and dependable. The carrier rewinds automatically, and the clear-view window design makes monitoring usage very easy. Reloading is also
- Industry: Industrial / General Use, Automotive, Chemical / Petrochemical, Cosmetics / Perfumery, Electronics / Semiconductor, Food / Beverage, Garment, Household Product / Merchandise, Medical, Music / Video / Software, Pharmaceutical, Stationary, Tobacco
- Machine Type: Tape Dispensers
- Closing Method: Tape
- Automation: Manual
Supplier: E-Labs, Inc.
Description: E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries.
- Capabilities: Component / Product Testing, Component / Product Comparisons, Certification / Qualification, Consulting / Training, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, In-Process In-Line Testing, Performance Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Products (Equipment / Devices), Samples / Materials
- Test Services Offered: Accidents / LOCA, Erosion (Blowing Sand), Chemical Compatibility Testing, Corrosion Testing / Chemical Exposure, Fungus / Biofouling, Humidity, Seismic / NEBS Testing, Stress Screening / HASS, Thermal Cycling / Shock, Transportation Test, UV Exposure (Weathering / Solar Radiation), Vacuum /
- Combined Environments / Conditions: Yes
Standards and Technical Documents - Mechatronics Solutions Solving Packaging Problems via Standards - ISA 2002
Description: The industry has to change to fulfill the changing requirements of the consumers and the governmental rules. These requirements can be solved by using new technologies, combining them with existing ones. In first line this is focused to the consumer oriented suppliers, like in the food
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: microscopy (SEM), transmission electron microscopy (TEM) Chemical Analysis Differential scanning calorimetry (conventional and modulated), infra-red spectroscopy (conventional and micro), dynamic and static surface tension, swelling analysis Biomedical Analysis Accelerated aging protocols, packaging
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, First Article / Contract QA, In-Process In-Line Testing, Research and Development, Testing, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Witness / Review, Validation
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices)
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Dimensional Gaging, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), Optical Testing, Performance Testing, Physical Properties Testing, Specialty / Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, OEM Specific, Other
Supplier: Habasit America
Description: Product Group: High duty conveyor and processing belts Product Sub-Group: TPU conveyor and processing belts Main Industry Segments: Automotive general; Distribution centers; Materials Handling; Mechanical/apparatus engineering; Metal working Belt Applications: General conveying belt; Packaging
- Application / Media: General Purpose, Manufacturing / Fabrication, Packaging, Pulp & Paper
- Primary Belt Material: Polyester, Polyurethane / Urethane
- Belt Thickness: 0.0984 inch
- Belt Width: 157 inch
Supplier: AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
Description: . AsahiGuard E-SERIES products have appropriate clearances in the U.S. (Toxic Substance Control Act), in the EU and in Japan (Chemical Substances Control Law). They also comply with Food Sanitation Law in Japan and are approved by the FDA in the United States and BfR* in Europe for food packaging use.
- Form: Liquid
- Features: Protective, Waterproof / Water Repellant
- Industry: Other, Food and Beverage
Description: Clean Harbors has been a trusted source for environmental, energy and industrial services since 1980. Because of Clean Harbors' commitment to health and safety, and quality conscious philosophy, unique expertise and capabilities, and reputation for keeping our customers' needs first, customers
- Services: Certify
- Industry: / Law Enforcement, Packaging, Petroleum / Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Pulp and Paper, Rail / Mass Transit, Telecommunications, Transportation Services, Utilities
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Southwest US Only, Northwest US Only, Midwest US Only, Canada Only
Supplier: Hartchrom, Inc.
Description: Hartchrom Inc. provides Hard Chromium plating services to a wide and diverse market adhering to specification AMS 2460. Hard chrome plating provides an excellent wear and erosion resistant coating that demonstrates a hardness of Rc 66 - 72. Post chrome surface finishing can also deliver exceptional
- Corrosion Mitigation Capabilities: Coating / Painting, Plating / Electroplating
- Materials: Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys
- Industry Expertise: Aerospace, Agricultural / Forestry, Automotive, Chemicals / Materials, Food and Beverage, General Industrial, Government, Marine, Metals and Mining, Packaging, Petroleum / Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Pulp and Paper, Rail / Mass Transit, Transportation Services, Utilities
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Europe Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Supplier: Eaton Filtration
Description: CLEARGAF series of filter bags are specifically designed to meet the strict requirements of the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. CLEARGAF filter bags have been evaluated, tested and certified for EC migration performance by an independent food research institute and are also made only
- Assembly / Element Type: Cartridge, Bag
- Filtration Grade (Micron Rating): 1 to 10 µm
- Maximum Liquid Flow: 0.0 to 10800 GPH
- Industry Use: Biopharmaceutical, Electronics, Engine / Transmission, Food and Beverage, Municipal Water Supply, Pulp and Paper, Waste Treatment
Description: materials : grains/seed, wood Building materials: aggregates, cement, ceramics Personal care products : cosmetics, hair care, contact lenses Packaging materials : paper, plastics
- Property Analyzed: Adsorption / Desorption (Chemisorption/ Physisorption)
- Test Media / Material: Building & Construction Materials, Concrete / Cement, Food / Drugs, Porous Materials (Filters, Foam, etc.), Rock / Aggregate, Wood / Wood Product
- Display & Special Features: Computer Interface / Networkable, Laboratory / Batch
Industrial Tapes - 3M Tape Sheets 822 Clear, 4 in x 6 in, 40 pads per inner 5 inners per case 200 pads per case Bulk -- 822
Description: and portable, requiring no dispenser for ease of use. Padded format allows for blade free, no knife operations. Food and beverage, general industrial, delivery shelf stocking, commercial, home and garden. Protecting, packaging, holding, labeling, attaching and securing. 3M Tape Sheets 822 pre-cut tape
- Width: 101600 µm
- Thickness: 78.74 µm
- Carrier / Backing Material: Plastic / Polymer, Specialty / Other
- Adhesive: Rubber, Specialty / Other
Industrial Tapes - 3M Bi-Directional Filament Tape Sheets 819 Clear, 2 in x 6 in, 25 sheets per pad 200 pads per case Bulk -- 819
Description: 3M Bi-Directional Filament Tape Sheets 819 is a polypropylene backing reinforced with glass filaments with a synthetic rubber resin adhesive. Pre-cut and padded tape sheets features a removable paper tab. High strength filament tape pads ideal for in-field repair of damaged packages. Strong
- Width: 50800 µm
- Thickness: 145 µm
- Carrier / Backing Material: Plastic / Polymer, Specialty / Other
- Adhesive: Rubber, Specialty / Other
Supplier: CSA Group
Description: Most of us have never heard of standards, and yet we come into contact with standards every day without realizing it; in fact, it's hard to imagine a world without them. Standards contribute to safer homes, workplaces and public spaces. They address issues related to sustainability and the
- Organization Type: Standards Developer
- Capability: Auditing / System Assessment, Certification / Qualification, Consulting / Training, Evaluation / Analysis
- Specific Standard / Organization: CSA Mark
- Applications: / Optoelectronics, Packaging / Labeling, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Piping / Pressure Vessels, Polymers / Organics, Power Generation / Transmission, Printing / Publishing, Process Equipment, Quality / Process Control, Rail / Transit, Reliability / Robustness, RF
Supplier: Omnikote Ltd.
Description: With 40 years experience in the powder coating industry, Omnikote lead the way not just in powder coating but in specialist wet spray and fluidised bed dipping as well. For a job well done choose Omnikote. Our employees average 18 years service giving unrivalled competence. 2 shift working to
- Corrosion Mitigation Capabilities: Coating / Painting, Corrosion Repair, Material Selection / Design Assistance
- Materials: Aluminum, Cement / Concrete, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Industry Expertise: / Law Enforcement, Packaging, Petroleum / Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Pulp and Paper, Rail / Mass Transit, Telecommunications, Transportation Services, Utilities
- Location: Europe Only
Supplier: Epoxy Technology
Description: , compatible with VAN liquid crystal for LCoS devices. Adhesive technology described in Technical Paper # 55 - http://www.epotek.com/technical-papers.asp High Tg and low outgassing are indicative of its high temperature performance.
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass
- Industry: Medical / Food (Sanitary / FDA), Optical Grade / Material, Photonics / Optoelectronics, Semiconductors / IC Packaging
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Epoxy (EP)
- Cure Type / Technology: Thermosetting / Crosslinking, UV / Radiation Cured (EB, Light), Single Component System
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: ), transmission electron microscopy (TEM) Chemical Analysis Differential scanning calorimetry (conventional and modulated), infra-red spectroscopy (conventional and micro), dynamic and static surface tension, swelling analysis Biomedical Analysis Accelerated aging protocols, packaging analysis
- Services Offered: Assays / Quantitative, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Materials Testing Services, Quality / Purity (Contamination), Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Umpire Testing, Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblocks, etc.), Inorganics, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Wafers / Surfaces, Water
- Test Methods: Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Microscopy / Metallography, Property Testing, Rheology, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Thermal
Supplier: Master Bond, Inc.
Description: Master Bond UV18MED is a new one component, high strength UV curable system with superb chemical resistance & flexibility for coating, sealing and bonding. It is a 100% reactive, mobile liquid at ambient temperatures which does not contain any solvents or other volatiles. When exposed to a
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Metal, Paper / Paperboard, Plastic, Porous Surfaces, Rubber / Elastomer, Wood / Wood Product, Other
- Dissimilar Substrates: Yes
- Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Electrical Power / HV, Marine, Medical / Food (Sanitary / FDA), Military / Government (MIL-SPEC / GG), OEM / Industrial, Optical Grade / Material, Photonics / Optoelectronics, Semiconductors / IC Packaging, Other
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Polyurethane (PU, PUR)
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Food Packaging Paper Top
Contaminant Protection for Packaging Applications
. Cast out of corrosion-proof 316 steel, the Stainless Steel L-O-X ® also performs reliably in caustic environments such as pulp/paper, off-shore industries, oil/gas and chemical processing. Its stainless steel construction helps avoid costly downtime by withstanding exposure to salt-water or chemical-laden environments. For more information on how ROSS' Stainless Steel L-O-X ® energy isolation valve can benefit your food or beverage packaging application use... (read more)
Browse Control Valves Datasheets for Ross Controls
Ideal for packaging/materials-handling
of industrial belting. Habasit's special range of conveyor and processing belts, as well as timing belts, modular belts and power transmission belts, offers the best solution for every application. Food. Industrial food processing involves numerous challenges. As the world leader for conveyor belts, Habasit provides tailor-made belting solutions across an extensive range of food processing and packaging applications. Tobacco. Habasit P line belts are approved for direct tobacco contact and satisfy... (read more)
Browse Conveyor Belts Datasheets for Habasit America
For Finishing, Printing and Paper Applications
belting solutions across an extensive range of food processing and packaging applications. Tobacco. Habasit P line belts are approved for direct tobacco contact and satisfy the most critical applications conveying sticky tobacco in high temperature and humidity environment. Fitness. Habasit offers a variety of different treadmill belt types to meet diverse technical and commercial needs. The range includes traditional treadmill belts as well as maintenance-free types for commercial and institutional... (read more)
Browse Wear Strips, Wear Plates, and Wear Parts Datasheets for Habasit America
For Mail Sorting, Finishing & Paper Converting
belts, modular belts and power transmission belts, offers the best solution for every application. Food. Industrial food processing involves numerous challenges. As the world leader for conveyor belts, Habasit provides tailor-made belting solutions across an extensive range of food processing and packaging applications. Tobacco. Habasit P line belts are approved for direct tobacco contact and satisfy the most critical applications conveying sticky tobacco in high temperature and humidity... (read more)
Browse Conveyor Belts Datasheets for Habasit America
Temperature Control for the Food Industry
Aerospace – Automotive – Converting – Die Cast – Dispensing – Environmental – Food Processing – Glass – Injection Molding – Instrumentation – Laser – Medical – Optical Instruments & Lenses – Packaging – Pharmaceutical – Plastics – Process Control – Pulp & Paper – Railroad &ndash... (read more)
Browse Pressure Regulators Datasheets for Proportion-Air, Inc.
Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Cleanliness Testing in Medical & Food Applications
Cleanliness Testing in Medical and Food Applications. Determining levels of contaminants in food and medical packaging is critical for regulatory clearance and consumer safety. However, just as vital is determining what levels are acceptable, and how to define acceptance criteria a priori. CPG has extensive experience in determining the most relevant tests for elucidation of levels of contaminants, and the levels that are reasonable in a particular application. Through... (read more)
Browse Analytical Laboratory Services Datasheets for Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products
Techtron® HPV PPS Meets Food Industry Demands
Challenge: A packaging manufacturer needed material for the mold used to form paper boxes that would hold liquids. This plastic needed high mechanical strength that would withstand the excessive compressive forces during forming, good dimensional stability, and excellent wear resistance. Also important were performance in elevated temperatures, chemical resistance to CIP cleaners, and low part weight. . Solution: Techtron ® HPV PPS was chosen over unfilled... (read more)
Browse Plastic Plate, Rod, and Stock Shapes Datasheets for Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products
AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
Fluorochemical Helps Repel Water and Grease
contact paper applications, including fast-food wrappers, bags for microwave popcorn, pet food packaging and pulp-molded products such as clamshells, bowls, sectioned trays and plates. Based on C6 chemistry, AsahiGuard AG-E070 is a broad-spectrum, water-based cationic fluoropolymer. It demonstrates high application efficiency, which means less product is needed to achieve results. This fluoropolymer is PFOA-free at or above detection limits, has no VOCs and no APEO. AsahiGuard AG-E070 is suitable... (read more)
Browse Sealers and Seal Coatings Datasheets for AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes
High Performance Tape For Hard To Seal Boxes
100 m, 24 individually wrapped rolls per case and is ideally suited for the following applications: General industrial. Food & beverage. Medical. Pharmaceutical. Paper & print. Electronics & distribution centers. ...to name just a few. Smaller packaging...same 3M industrial strength!... (read more)
Browse Industrial Tapes Datasheets for 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes
Fargo Controls, Inc.
Proximity Sensor ...12mm Inductive $28.95
in the following machinery: packaging, printing, paper preparation, weight, metal working, CNC, food processing, measurement systems and plastic molding. For more information on this inductive sensor please visit: www.fargocontrols.com/spsensor.html... (read more)
Browse Inductive Proximity Sensors Datasheets for Fargo Controls, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Improved Vacuum Control for Food Packaging
Modern vacuum regulators dramatically improve the repeatability and consistency of packaged food products. Microsoft Word - Food Packaging White Paper.doc Precision Vacuum Regulator Improves Package Sealing Quality. Today’s vacuum-sealed food packaging requires milli-second control. By Jeff
Controlling Packaging Costs in Food Manufacturing: Keys to Selecting the Proper Sealant (.pdf)
their freshness-yet they want to buy those foods at a moderate price point. Controlling Packaging Costs.indd DuPont Packaging Resins. CONTROLLING PACKAGING COSTS IN FOOD. MANUFACTURING: KEYS TO SELECTING THE PROPER. SEALANT. W H I T E P A P E R. Barry A. Morris, Senior Technology Associate
Ensuring Labeling Accuracy in the Packaging Process (.pdf)
to these regulations and avoid product recalls, whilst ensuring quality. and improving efficiency. Three specific applications are discussed in this paper: * End of Line barcode system that detects incorrect labels in a food packaging facility. * Machine vision OCR (optical character recognition) system
Medical Device Link . THE CHANGING ROLE OF A PACKAGING ENGINEER
packaging and packaging systems and equipment for pharmaceutical, food, medical device, and industrial products for various clients. Such experience prepared him for his position as senior packaging engineer at American Cyanamid Co., Davis & Geck Div. (Danbury, CT), where he developed packaging
Crest Foods Chooses Sweco To Create World Class Facility
Crest Foods Company Incorporated, located 90 miles west of Chicago in Ashton, IL is an independent food manufacturing company established in 1946. Crest Foods has three business divisions: Contract Packaging, Dairy Ingredients, and Consumer Products. The Contract Manufacturing Division manufactures
Integrating Motion Control in Packaging Machines Delivers Value (.pdf)
Over the past few years, packaging has become a source of competitive differentiation for many companies, offering everything from food products, office products, and consumer products, which all require packaging. Packages have developed from being merely ways to deliver a product to being part
Medical Device Link . Innovations in Polymer Films for Medical Packaging
with water, and exposure to contaminants and microbes. Packages also may encounter shock, stress, vibration, compression, and magnetic fields. Barrier packaging involves the use of material--either a single film or a laminated structure of polymer films, foils, paper, or coatings--to prevent various
Medical Device Link . Packaging Materials Suppliers Adapt to Changing Market
conditions as in the food industry. This is no longer acceptable, and I believe that five years from now, customers will insist that packaging be produced in a controlled atmosphere. There is a rise in the use of CGMPs on the part of our customers, and they want us to follow suit. " Suppliers
More Information on: Food Packaging Paper Top
Using agar extraction waste of Gracilaria lemaneiform is in the papermaking industry
Food packaging papers are not sterile as manufacturing is an open process and the raw materials used often natively contain bacteria that are potentially dangerous, thus sometimes materials with native antimicrobial activities or various anti- microbial agents are added (Brody et al...
External Scientific Report: Report of ESCO WG on non-plastic Food Contact Materials
The content of heavy metals in food packaging paper boards: an atomic absorption spectroscopy investigation Food Research International 30 (5) 343-348.
Food Package Bags, Food Package Bags Manufacturers, Food Package Bags Products from Food Package Bags Suppliers & Exporters on EC21.com
Fashion High Quality Food Packaging Paper Bag .
Enzymatic characterization ofBacilli from food packaging paper and board machines
Enzymatic characterization ofBacilli from food packaging paper and board machines .
Assessment of digestibility improving enzymes potential to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in broiler production.
Further work is now devoted to the application of this methodology both to LCA of other food plastic packaging (polylactic acid (PLA) bottles and bio-based PET bottles), other food packaging ( paper , glass or metals) and to the optimal material supply for...
Biotechnology for Pulp and Paper Processing
J Appl Bacteriol 54:367–371 Väisänen OM, Elo S, Marmo S, Salkinoja-Salonen M (1989) Enzymatic characterization of Bacilli from food packaging paper and board machines.
Adhesion,Presence and Antifouling of Deinococcus geothermalis in Paper Machine Environment
Bacteria in food packaging paper and board.
Migration Prediction Model of Residual Contaminants from Food Packaging Paper and its Experimental Verification
Migration Prediction Model of Residual Contaminants from Food Packaging Paper and its Experimental Verification .