Supplier: Inspec Inc.
Description: We are experts in calibrating and repairing electronic precision test and measurement equipment. We provide quick turnaround on all quotes and 5 day turnaround for in-house calibrations. We can also provide emergency 1-2 day turnaround with our priority calibration service. Calibrated equipment
- Services Offered: Bench Repair (Off-site), Field / On-site Repair , Calibration Service, Calibration Documentation, Installation / Start-up, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround, Remanufacturing / Complete Rebuild, Rental
- Electrical / Electronic Test: Analyzers, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), Data / Chart Recorder, Data / Chart Recorder, Multimeter / Electrical Meters, Generators (Function, Pulse, etc.), Oscilloscopes / Scopes, Power Supplies / Amplifiers, Specialty / Other
- Process / Laboratory: Flow Instruments, Force Instruments, Furnaces / Ovens, Humidity / Moisture Instruments, Pressure / Vacuum Instruments, Temperature Instruments, Vacuum Instruments
- Inspection / NDT: Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), Dimensional Gages / Instruments, Hardness Testers, Materials Testing Equipment, Microscopes / Optical Instruments, Probes / Styli, Video / Imaging Equipment
Supplier: Inspec Inc.
Description: Inspec, Inc. provides calibration services for a wide range of electronic precision test and measurement equipment including: Multimeters Oscilloscopes Clamp-On Meters Force Gages Lab Scales Panel Meters Frequency Counters Infrared Thermometers Temperature Controllers Thermocouple / RTD
- Capabilities: Analyzers, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), Dimensional Gages / Instruments, Electrical and Electronic Test, Environmental Test Chambers, Flow Instruments, Force, Weight, or Torque Instruments, Generators (Function, Pulse, etc.), Hardness Testers, Inspection
- Services: Rebuild, Rental / Lease, Replacement / Exchange Program, Product Sales - Used / Refurbished, Product Sales - New, Spare Parts Inventory, Troubleshooting and Repair, Upgrade Service
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Triton Power
Description: Enclosure (70 db @ 7 m): Add $20,250 Triton Power is a world leader in the design, manufacture of stationary, mobile and rental generator sets and Power Modules from 10 to 2000 kW. Through our commitment to quality we manufacture with only the highest quality components from companies like Cummins
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Phase: AC Three Phase Power
- Applications: Standby
- DC Prime Power Rating: 800000 watts
Supplier: Magnum Products LLC
Description: Newest to the line; MMG 120 generator; is packed with 3-phase power at 133kVA, highly mobile and sized to fit most applications for rental, construction and oil industry. The new MMG 120 generator boasts a 342 gallon fuel tank with run times of approximate 46 hours providing true around the clock
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Portability: Portable
- Phase: AC Single Phase Power, AC Three Phase Power
- Applications: Agriculture, Construction, Industrial, Power, Standby
Supplier: Magnum Products LLC
Description: and more. Equipped with a mobile trailer, forklift pockets and a central lift eye the MLT4250 can be moved to generate the power and light you need, wherever you may need it. This combination light tower and generator provides the greatest return on investment with 15kW single phase prime to 18kW three
Supplier: Quality Industrial Electronics
Description: We repair many types of industrial electronic equipment, including Drives, Counters, Timers, PLC's, power supplies, UPS's, Ionizers, Static Charge power supplies, soft starts, loop controls, temperature controls, industrial LAN devices, hubs, bridges, high pressure lighting, highway safety messaging
- Equipment Repaired: Acoustic Sensors / Microphones, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), Data Acquisition / Signal Conditioning, Data / Chart Recorders, Displays / Panel Meters, Electrical Testers, Generators (Function, Pulse, etc.), Industrial Computers, Machine Controllers, Motor Drives & Controllers, Multimeters
- Specialty Instruments: Avionics / Navigational Instruments, Calibration Instrument, Fiber Optic / Lightwave Instruments, Laboratory Instrumentation / Equipment, Marine Instruments, Medical / Biotech Instruments, Surveying / Geophysical Instruments, Vehicular / Automotive Instruments, Other Specialty Instruments
- Services: Bench / Off-site, Field / On-site, Calibration Service, Installation / Start-up, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Remanufacturing / Complete Rebuild, Rental / Lease, Replacement / Exchange Program, Product Sales - Used
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
INDECK Power Equipment Company
EMERGENCY Rental Equipment is Available 24/7
. Plan Ahead for Industrial / Commercial Generator and Boiler Rental. Preparedness: Detail those steps that will be taken to ensure the readiness of staff, equipment and facility infrastructure in the event of a specific emergency situation. Be sure to train responsible facility staff that will train/practice to ensure almost "automatic" response to an emergency scenario. Preparedness includes creating an emergency power equipment plan with Indeck – what size generators, boilers, or chillers... (read more)
Browse Equipment Rental and Leasing Services Datasheets for INDECK Power Equipment Company
Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
Digital-Delay/Pulse Generator –BNC Model 575
The Model 575 is a multi-channel pulse generator and digital delay generator in. a single bench top instrument. Two instruments can be side-by-side in a single rack mount. A true pulse generator provides independent control of rate, delay and width with an external trigger. The 575 is the only multi-channel unit to permit differing rates for all the channels. With the BNC Model 575 there are a wide range of options,such as: adjustable output of either 20 or 35V; optical output... (read more)
Browse Signal Generators Datasheets for Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
ESAB Welding and Cutting Products
Rugged Warrior 400i MV CC/CV Power Source
controls – including the power switch – on the front panel. It welds .030 – 5/64 inch cored wire and solid wires and features SCT Technology, which provides an automatic burn-back function that, after every stop, leaves the wire-end in perfect shape ready for next start. For Stick welding, operators can choose from three different modes that optimize arc characteristics for basic (7018), cellulosic (6010) and rutile (6013) performance, plus Hot Start and arc force control for fine... (read more)
Browse Arc and Resistance Welders Datasheets for ESAB Welding and Cutting Products
More Information Top
CR4 - Thread: real function of spoiler starts beyond what speed..?
You might be interested in: Real Estate Sales, Leasing, and Rental Services, IC Waveform Synthesizers and Function Generators , Automotive Services .
CR4 - Thread: Real-Life Application of a quadratic function
You might be interested in: Real Estate Sales, Leasing, and Rental Services, IC Waveform Synthesizers and Function Generators , Teleconferencing and Webcast Services .
… nearly 1,000 electronic instruments immediately available for rent This easy-to-use, illustrated cata- log is indexed by function and model number, and … … available for short-term rental from twelve inventory centers … … and swept-fre- quency generators , synthesizers, and microprocessor instrumentation …
Spatial Mobility of Migrant Workers in Beijing, China
… strain has led to an increasing reliance on extra- budgetary revenues, with land rental as a key … The function of the city and property as a wealth generator will not change without a profound fiscal-sharing reform.
Electricity market equilibrium models: the effect of parametrization
Moreover, uncertainty in demand or in the the operational status of other players can reduce the desirability of bidding-cost func- tions with large quadratic coefficients due to the risk of not being dispatched . Another issue is that strategic generators were able to capture all of the congestion rental of the constrained line.
… AES 74 Mar 290-292 (2C08) * Road transportation urban areas; two-passenger automotive rental vehicle using existing … Protopapa, Sejfit T-AES 74 Nov 805-810 (ID14) Road transportation; cf. Urban transportation Road-vehicle electrical systems starter generators that acts as brushless dc machine during start functions , then operates as synchronous generator driven at variable speed.
Inter-store externalities and space allocation in shopping centers
Although a complete analysis of this problem would be difficult, it appears that the resulting rental contracts could be approximated by the functions Pi = "YiZi + Ti, i = 1, 2 ..... … are positive and are smallest for the stores that are the strongest externality generators (it is unlikely …
Dispatchable transmission in RTO markets
The revealed surplus (the objective function value) in- creases by $50/h; however, a significant fraction of the rent has been shifted from the demand to Generator 1 at A.7 When de- mand is 200 MW, all the available units of transmission … Incremental transmission does not change the conges- tion rental for the base-case transmission.
Operations Research Proceedings 2010
The algorithm seeks to maximize the objective function subject to specific constrains on the sequence of the … The developed algorithm can also be applied to a factory of N production machines, power generators , or car rental .
Modelling the effects of interconnection between electricity markets subject to uncertainty
Previous work has focussed on its use in optimizing the offer of a generator . In this paper we have shown how to use the market distribution function to analyse the probabilistic … This enables the calculation of the distribution of line rentals for the interconnector.
Case-Based Reasoning Research and Development
Applying the case difference approach depends on addressing questions such as which pairs of cases will be used to generate adaptation rules, what function will be derived from a given … … two cases (e.g., in the rental domain, a $100 difference … ARR1’s rule generator generates rules whose antecedents are the vector differ- ence between the problem parts of …
States > Texas > State > Register > 2002 > [TexReg 2002-0315is] 03/15/2002
… by contractors to process the construction materials they incorporate into realty); (G) dumpsters and tenders; (H) excavators; (I) forklifts (rough terrain forklifts, etc.); (J) graders; (K) light plants ( generators ) and signal boards; (L … … to perform a specialized function rather than designed to … 2) Surcharge--A 1.0% fee is imposed on the sale, lease, or rental in Texas of …