Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: in applications such as hot water storage tanks, water and air conditioners, processing tanks, steam, gas, and water piping. Maximum Pressure: 250psi.
- Fitting Style: Union
- English Size: All English Sizes, 1/2", 2"
- Connection Selection: Threaded - Female
- Special Features: Reducing, SDWA "Lead Free" Compliant
Supplier: Kaeser Compressors, Inc.
Description: The M125 is the latest addition to our Mobilair Portable Compressor series. The new M125 produces 405 cfm at 145 psig and features Sigma Control Mobil for consistent performance across a wide range of pressures. The M125 comes standard with an oversized fuel tank, the power-saving Sigma
- Discharge / Operating Pressure: 100 to 205 psi
- Flow Capacity: 345 to 405 SCFM
- Horse Power: 121 HP
- Compressor Technology: Rotary Screw
Description: or duplex design. These energy-efficient systems are designed to operate automatically, with the pump(s) starting when the plant vacuum demand increases and stopping when the demand is met. Applications: Medical/Dental Vacuum Laboratory Vacuum Vacuum Priming Vacuum Packaging Vacuum Pressure
- Ultimate Operating Vacuum: 28 torr
- Pumping Speed: 10 to 250 CFM
- Configuration: Vacuum Pump System / Station
- Mechanical Pump Type: Liquid Ring
Description: Name: 60 Gallon Standard Galvanized Units Part Number: 83-5701 and 83-5707 Family: Galvanized Tanks Type: Pressure Tank Max Output Pressure: 110 psi maximum working pressure Wetted Materials: Galvanized lid and tank shell Air In: 1/4" NPS Fluid Out: 3/8" NPS Capacity: 60 gallon Regulation: Single
- Type: Tank / Pressure Pot
- Materials of Construction: Steel / Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Tank / Cup Capacity: 60 gallons
- Air Supply Pressure: 110 psi
Supplier: U.S. Alloy Co.
Description: and rusty or oily steel is present. TYPICAL APPLICATIONS USA 6011 is commonly used as an all purpose electrode for automobile body shops and mild steel farm equipment. Other uses would include shipbuilding, bridges, boilers, barges, railroad cars, pipes, truck frames, pressure vessels, storage tanksShow More
Supplier: Taco, Inc.
Description: Taco Plain Steel Expansion Tanks are fabricated in accordance with ASME Section VIII Div. 1 to assure quality and performance. They are available either painted or galvanized in sizes from 15 GAL. to 500 GAL. capacity. Optional saddles for horizontal installation are also available. Maximum
- Type: Expansion Tank
- Volume Capacity: 15 to 500 gallons
- Pressure Rating: 125 psi
- Material: Steel
Supplier: Tank Depot
Description: Portable collapsible storage tanks that are ideal for storing water, chemicals, fuel, powders, grains and foods, and raw materials. The hot-dip galvanized PVC-coated wire mesh frame encircles a reinforced thermoplastic liner. When the tank is filled, the contents exert pressure on the flexible meshShow More
Supplier: DME Company
Description: Superior Features: Closed Tank Design. This unique feature improves operating costs, eliminates downtime due to contaminates entering the system and eliminates problems associated with low or uncertain city water pressure, evaporation and overflow. Stainless Steel Evaporating Tank. This corrosionShow More
Supplier: Air Compressors Direct
Description: rope 30 Gallon ASME Code Tank With Safety Valve & Tank Drain •Certified to 200 PSI maximum pressure for safe operation Exceptional 3 Year Warranty •Galvanized steel belt guard is ideal for outdoor use Pilot Valve Control Saves Fuel •Automatically idles at 175PSI; resumes full
- Flow Capacity: 25.1 to 27.2 SCFM
- Horse Power: 13 HP
- Features: Multistage Compressor, 2 Stage
Supplier: Campbell Hausfeld
Description: speed ASME certified tank for 200 PSI maximum pressure Product Specs Horsepower : 13.00 Tank Size (Gallons) : 30 Tank Style : Horizontal CFM @ 90 PSI : 25.00 CFM @ 175 PSI : 24.30 Pump RPM : 1020 Continuous Duty : No Warranty : None Weight : 476.00 lb Length : 25.00 in Width : 50.00
- Flow Capacity: 13.7 to 14.3 SCFM
- Compressor Technology: Reciprocating Piston
- Power Source: Gasoline
- Mounting Options: Tank Mounted
Supplier: United Refrigeration, Inc.
Description: Standard Features Stainless steel storage tank 1/2" tank and fluid piping insulation Copper fluid piping Tank vent and drain connections Tank pressure relief valve Fused evaporator fluid re-circulating stainless steel pump Fluid pump discharge ball valve and cleanable strainer Control box with pumpShow More
Supplier: Summers Rubber Company
Description: Plicord® Gray Food Hose is an FDA & USDA compliant suction and discharge hose. This is a flexible hose for gravity flow, pressure or suction service used in the transfer of edibles from tank truck and in-plant service. It conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standards 18-03. The tube is white Chemivic
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 inch
- Working Pressure: 150 psi
- Temperature Range: -15 to 158 F
- Application: Food and Beverage Processing
Supplier: Steel Fab
Description: Note: Tank w/ feet Steel Fab is among the largest manufacturers of ASME air receivers in North America. We are a key supplier to most major compressor OEMs and compressor distributors. Our facility has multiple production lines dedicated to pressure vessels ranging from 10” to 72&rdquo
- Type: Air Receiver
- Volume Capacity: 12 gallons
- Diameter / Width: 12 inch
- Pressure Rating: 200 psi
Supplier: CCR Containers
Description: • Container SS 304 III D DIN 1.4301 • Frame Galvanized steel • Manhole cover with locking ring cover • EPDM manhole gasket Top end with : * 1" nipple with pressure compensation valve 0,65 bar * 1" BSP vent • Bottom draining system with 3" Ebro butterfly valve 2" or 3Show More
Supplier: BFG Manufacturing Services
Description: BFG performs a variety of processes to meet the specific requirements of a part. They include: Zinc-Nickel Alloy Plating Resin Impregnation Zinc Phosphate Coating Manganese Phosphate Coating Black Oxide Coating Leachant Sealer Cathodic Expoxy Electro Coating Hydrogen embrittlement baking
- Coating Process: Black Oxide, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Dip / Immersion Coating, E-coat (Anodic / Cathodic), Galvanizing, Phosphate Coating, Plastic Coating, Plating / Electroplating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, Thin Film Coating, Vacuum-Pressure Impregnation (VPI)
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Conductive, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing, Protective, VOC Compliant
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Specialty / Other
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Sanding / Grinding, Other
Supplier: Leonhardt Manufacturing
Description: Metal Finishing Services Anodizing Brazing Painting Polishing Powder Coat Zinc Plating
- Coating Process: Chemical Finish / Conversion, Dip / Immersion Coating, Galvanizing, Hardfacing, Liner - Applied / Spray On, Painting, Phosphate Coating, Plating / Electroplating, Powder Coating, Screen Printing / Selective Coating, Spray Coating, Sealing / Impregnation, Thin Film Coating
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing, Protective, Waterproof / Water Repellant, Wear / Erosion Resistant
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Buffing / Polishing, Deburring / Deflashing, Electropolishing, Honing / Superfinishing, Mirror Finishing, Oxygen Cleaning, Peening, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Sanding / Grinding
Supplier: Steel Fab
Description: Note: GRASSHOPPER Steel Fab is among the largest manufacturers of ASME air receivers in North America. We are a key supplier to most major compressor OEMs and compressor distributors. Our facility has multiple production lines dedicated to pressure vessels ranging from 10” to 72&rdquo
- Type: Air Receiver
- Volume Capacity: 200 gallons
- Diameter / Width: 30 inch
- Pressure Rating: 200 psi
Supplier: Caterpillar Oil & Gas
Description: gas; additional I/O pressure and temp input switches available on request. Fuel System Fuel cooler, installed, maintains acceptable fuel temperature when running from day tank Starting System Air and hydraulic starters available
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Type: Internal Combustion
- Application: Industrial
- Horse Power: 715 HP
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Pentair Engineered Solutions
Single Stage Condensate and Boiler Feed Pumps
radiators, coils, pipe, etc., to high- or low-pressure boilers. They are also used in industrial complexes for returning liquids to overhead storage tanks of gravitational circulating systems as well as many other unique uses. In a duplex system, single pump operation provides service when capacity and (read more)
Browse Condensate Pumps Datasheets for Pentair Engineered Solutions
American Chillers & Cooling Tower Systems
FRP Fiberglass Cooling Towers
above utilize a hot dipped galvanized frame assembly for structural support. Fan Blades: Aerodynamically designed propeller type fan blades are used to conserve power and assure quiet operations. American models ACTS-3 through ACTS-50 feature factory balanced ABS plastic fan blades. ACTS models 60 and (read more)
More Information Top
Natural Gas well - Self Help Forums
I was told that guys use a galvanized pressure tank like used for a well pump.
Solar Energy Education. Solar solutions: Reader, Part III
Galvanized pressure tanks were used for the combined solar-woodstovestorage, and the size used for smaller systems (no more than 40 square feet of collector)was 80 gal- lons.
A Predictive Model for the Initial Droplet Size and Velocity Distributions in Sprays and Comparison with Experiments
The liquid used for the experiment is tap water, which is stored in a galvanized tank with a pressure rating of 125 psi (gauge).
States > North Carolina > State > Regulations > Title 15A - Environment and Natural Resources > 18 - Environmental Health > [15a NCAC 18c] 18C - Water Supplies
Pressure tanks shall be galvanized after fabrication, provided with an ANSI/NSF approved liner or coating in accordance with Rule .1537 of this Subchapter.
States > North Carolina > State > Register > 2014 > 05/01/2014
Pressure tanks shall be galvanized after fabrication, provided with an ANSI/NSF approved liner or coating in accordance .
Impact of melt impregnation on the color of wood–plastic composites
The impregnation was performed inside a galvanized 2-gallon pressure tank from DeVilbiss (Glendale Heights, IL).
States > Wisconsin > State > Regulations > Natural Resources > Environmental Protection - Water Supply > [WI AC nr 811] 811 - Requirements for the Operation an...
For galvanized or bladder type pressure tanks , the individual connecting pipe to each tank shall be provided with a shut-off valve, pipe union and drain fitting.
Audel Water Well Pumps and Systems Mini-Ref
In the old days, pressure tanks were generally just galvanized steel tanks with an air valve installed in the top of them.
An Economic Analysis of Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Improvements in the Colonias of EI Paso County, Texas
… 2,500 gallons_delivered every ten days, provided by one of the major water-delivery providers in the study area, and the equivalent annual cost of installing and maintaining a 3,000-gallon galvanized steel water-storage tank and pressure tank sys- tem.
Comparative economic viability and environmental impact of PV, diesel and grid systems for large underground water pumping application (55 wells) in Jordan
For the current pumping case, pumping lines connect- ing the semi axial submersible vertical pump (Flowserve Hamburg Company) and the pressure tank are already selected to be of galvanized steel pipes with internal diameter Di of 40 cm and internal roughness et …