Products & ServicesSee also: Categories
Supplier: Clark Cooper Div. Magnatrol Valve Corp.
Description: and pressure builds above the piston to seat it. The normally open valve operates similarly, closing when energized and opening when de-energized. APPLICATION: To control the flow of High Pressure Air, Water, Natural Gas, Hydrogen, Nitrogen and other gases or light liquids compatible with materials
- Media: Air, Breathable Air, Compressed Air, Chemical, Water, Hot Water, Cold Water, Gas, Gasoline / Diesel Fuel, LP - Gas, Natural Gas, Specialty / Corrosive Gases, Other
- Connection: Threaded, Compression Fitting, Union, Tube Fitting, Butt Weld, Socket Weld / Solder, Metal Face Seal
- Valve Type: Angle Valves, Cartridge / Manifold Valves, Shut Off Valves, Solenoid Valves
- Actuation: Electric
Supplier: Check-All Valve Mfg. Co.
Description: The Tubing Check Valve is a three piece constructed check valve with flareless tube ends. The valve is designed for minimum pressure drops. The valves are furnished complete with ferrules and nuts.
- Media: Air, Water, Hot Water, Cold Water, Ground Water, Potable Water, Salt Water, Gas, Gasoline / Diesel Fuel, High Purity Gas, LP - Gas, Natural Gas, Sour Gas, Specialty / Corrosive Gases, Hydraulic Fluid, Steam, Other
- Valve Type: Back Flow Preventer Assembly, Check Valves, Directional Valves, Metal Seated Valve, Poppet Valves, Pressure Relief Valves, Vacuum Relief / Anti-siphon Valves
- Primary Material of Construction: Brass / Bronze, Stainless Steel, Steel, Exotic Metal, Other
- Actuation: Other
Supplier: Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
Description: The check valve permits free flow in one direction and no (checked) flow in the opposite direction. This valve is specified in many applications because of its very low cracking pressure (typically less than 0.5 psig), its excellent repeatability, and leak-tight operation. The unique design of the
- Media: Air, Breathable Air, Compressed Air, Water, Hot Water, Cold Water, Ground Water, Potable Water, Wastewater, Gas, Gasoline / Diesel Fuel, High Purity Gas, LP - Gas, Natural Gas, Hydraulic Fluid, Other
- Valve Type: Back Flow Preventer Assembly, Check Valves, Directional Valves, Duckbill Valves
- Primary Material of Construction: Brass / Bronze, Stainless Steel, Other
- Actuation: Pneumatic
Description: Dual Check Vacuum Breakers for Vending Machine Water Supply Lines Series 9BD Dual Check Vacuum Breakers for Vending Machine Water Supply Lines prevent the reverse flow of contaminates, such as carbon dioxide gas and carbonated water, from entering the potable water supply. It consists
- Connection: Threaded
- Media Description: Water (General), Cold Water, Potable Water, Other
- Valve Type: Check Valves
- Primary Material of Construction: Stainless Steel
Supplier: AmSan LLC
Description: Suitable for residential commercial industrial irrigation marine and fire protection applications Prevents the reverse flow of water gases or other substances into the distribution system of the potable water supply Double check valve assembly complete with two full port valves and four ball
- Valve Type: Check Valves
Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: prevented with the installation of an approved double-check-valve assembly on the service line. The article describes common cross connections, causes of cross connections, and keeping the air out by installation of backflow preventers. Publication: Opflow Issue Date: 01/01/1990 Volume/Issue: 16 / 1 Page
Description: hardware included. Freeze protected to -30 F. Digital water-resistant bath remote controller included (USC1-117). Additional remote controllers available. Draft backflow preventer included. Unique safety features: Equipped with oxygen depletion system and Film type overheat sensing. Flame failure safety