Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Standards and Technical Documents - Water quality -- Determination of selected non-polar substances -- Method using gas chromatography with mass spectrometric detection (GC-MS) -- ISO/TS 28581:2012
Description: Water quality -- Determination of selected non-polar substances -- Method using gas chromatography with mass spectrometric detection (GC-MS)
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: SOIL QUALITY - DETERMINATION OF POLYCHLORINATED BIPHENYLS (PCB) BY GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY WITH MASS SELECTIVE DETECTION (GC-MS) AND GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY WITH ELECTRONCAPTURE DETECTION (GC-ECD)
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Characterization of Modified Carbon Nanotubes by TG-MS and Pyrolysis-GC/MS Volume 3, Issue 9 (October 2006) Two evolved gas analysis techniques were used to study modified single-wall carbon nanotubes (SWNTs). These techniques were thermogravimetry-mass spectrometry (TG-MS) and pyrolysis-gas
Supplier: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Description: Shimadzu's Comprehensive GC-MS (GCxGC-MS) System is comprised of a combination of our fast scanning, high-sensitivity quad GCMS-QP2010Ultra and the Zoex Corporation series of modulators, ZX-1 or ZX-2. The QP2010Ultra is the only quadrupole mass spectrometer on the market that scans fast enough
- Instrument Type: Fixtured or Permanent
- Applications: Agricultural Chemicals / Pesticides, Cosmetics / Fragrances, Drugs / Pharmaceutical, Environmental, Food / Beverage, Forensics / Narcotics, Industrial Gases, Inorganic Chemicals, Metals / Welding, Organic Chemicals, Paper / Pulp / Wood, Petroleum
- Column Oven: Yes
- Local Interface: Digital Front Panel
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: Portable X-Ray Fluorescent Analyzer Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Portable Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Atomic Absorption (AA) Analyzers Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Combustion/IR Analyzers Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) Analyzers Glow Discharge Spectrometers (GDS
- Services Offered: Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Quality / Purity (Contamination), Standards Testing / Certification, Sunlight Exposure / Solar Simulation, Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, RoHS
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Inorganics, Metals, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Volatiles (VOCs) / Solvents, Toxins
- Test Methods: Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: Portable X-Ray Fluorescent Analyzer Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Portable Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Atomic Absorption (AA) Analyzers Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Combustion/IR Analyzers Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) Analyzers Glow Discharge Spectrometers
- Laboratory Services Offered: Chemical Testing Services, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Stack Emissions / Opacity
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, RoHS, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Gases, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Sediment, Soil,
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Acoustic Microscopy (SAM), Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for GC MS, Gas Chromatography Top
Save on Multipoint Calibration of Your GC
30 pounds per square inch (PSI) of dry, contaminant-free air. The ZAG is a powerful stand-alone unit, so there is no need for you to worry about an external compressed air supply. The air is a perfect method for generating zero reference calibration gas, ultra-pure combustion air for flame ionization detector, service air for pneumatically operated valves, hydrocarbon free chromatography use and general laboratory use. . Flexibility: Environics &rsquo... (read more)
Browse Calibration Instruments Datasheets for Environics, Inc.
MINTEQ® International Inc, Pyrogenics Group
Full Service Analytical Testing
Economical, Full Service Analytical Testing. Ideal for R &D, Quality Assurance, Sales and Marketing, Operations, and other applications needing economical, full service, accredited testing. The laboratory functions as both a service organization and a research facility engaged in developing new and improved analytical methods. Full Service Capabilies including. X-ray Fluorescence. ICP-MS. Ion Chromatography. Classical Procedures. FTIR. Low Temperature Carbon Determinator. Speck and Spot... (read more)
Browse Process Development Services Datasheets for MINTEQ® International Inc, Pyrogenics Group
Conduct Research Top
Critical Leak Requirements in GC/MS, LC/MS and Analytical Instruments (.pdf)
Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) and Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS) are analytical techniques used for chemical analysis. The properties of a sample are first separated using chromatography and then identified with the mass spectrometer. The equipment used
Comprehensive Analysis of Persistent Organic Pollutants in Complex Matrices Using GC with High-Performance TOF-MS
interferences as well as variation. among technicians. Here we demonstrate a procedure that incorporates. a QuEChERS extraction, cartridge solid-phase extraction. (cSPE) cleanup and gas chromatography-time-of-flight mass spectrometry. (GC-TOFMS), resulting in good recoveries for a wide range
SPECTROFDM Q600 FUEL SNIFFER - AN INNOVATIVE, PORTABLE AND COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION TO MEASURE FUEL DILUTION IN OIL
The focus of this paper is to provide details on how the Fuel Sniffer operates and how its method of operation compares to GC-MS (Gas Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry) and Flash Point methods. Finally, this paper presents two. cases studies, one for the United States. Air Force (USAF
Supplying High-Purity Gases: Making a Case for In-House Gas Generators (.pdf)
spectrometric detection (LC-MS or GC-MS). ./e0723b47-ea72-479a-aa56-63012435133f TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS. Together we can,. eliminate cylinder gases. SUPPLYING. to improve lab safety. HIGH-PURITY GASES. and save money. MAKING A CASE FOR IN-HOUSE GAS GENERATORS By Kim Myers and Peter Froehlich
Meeting the Challenges of EPA 1613b Using Gas
data to support. 0.400. CS4 (40 - 400). the determination of dioxins and related compounds. 0.200. using high resolution time-of-flight MS as implemented. CS1 (0.5 - 5.0). on the Pegasus GC-HRT. 50. 100. 150. 200. 250. 300. Concentration. y= +0.00963754x - 0.00109472. Table 2. Observed attributes
Supplying High Purity Gases (.pdf)
spectrometric detection (LC-MS or GC-MS). ./b001319a-e101-4e5e-8ff8-6593c5b822b8 TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS. Together we can,. eliminate cylinder gases. SUPPLYING. to improve lab safety. HIGH-PURITY GASES. and save money. MAKING A CASE FOR IN-HOUSE GAS GENERATORS By Kim Myers and Peter Froehlich
Primary Vacuum Pumping in Mass Spectrometry Systems (.pdf)
), gas chromatography-MS (GC-MS) and inductively coupled plasma MS (ICP-MS). New developments in oil-free (dry) primary vacuum pumps have been introduced recently to the scientific instrument user markets and their impact is discussed below. SP105_44-51 Considerations for Primary. Vacuum Pumping
Quantification of Plasticizers in Plastics
This application note describes a test method developed at CPG for the identification and quantification of plasticizer in PVC by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS). For a sample mass of 5-10g, the uncertainty in determining the percent plasticizer content is typically less than 1%.
More Information on: GC MS, Gas Chromatography Top
Los Alamos National Laboratory transuranic waste quality assurance project plan. Revision 1
Gas Mass Spectroscopy ( MS ) Gas Chromatography ( GC ) (QAPjP Section 11.0 .
The Determination of Formaldehyde using Thermal Desorption – Ion Mobility Spectrometry
DEFINITIONS, ACRONYMS, ABBREVIATIONS VOA Volatile organics analyser GC Gas Chromatography MS Mass Spectrometer TD Thermal Desorption 2-HMP 2-hydroxymethylpiperidine IMS Ion Mobility Spectrometry .
Differentiation of commercial tobacco blends by pyrolysis field ionization mass spectrometry and pattern recognition
Recently tobacco was analysed for the first time by direct Py-FIMS and Py- gas chromatography ( GC ) MS .
A comparison between positive and negative ion modes in thermospray liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry for the determination of chlorophenols and herbicid...
In such cases the chemistry of ion formation in TSP LC-MS has points of similarity with direct liquid introduction (DLI) LC-MS  and with the usual chemical ionization (CI) gas chromatography ( GC ) MS .
Isotope Dilution High-Performance Liquid Chromatography–Tandem Mass
Spectrometry Method for Quantifying Urinary Metabolites of Synthetic
Therefore, we chose to use HPLC-MS/MS over gas chromatography ( GC ) MS /MS analyses because it offers three important advantages.
Comparison of different mass spectrometry techniques in the measurement of L-[ring-(13)C6]phenylalanine incorporation into mixed muscle proteins.
Liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS), gas chromatography ( GC ) MS /MS and GC/MS were compared to the GC-combustion-isotope ratio MS (GC/C/IRMS), to measure mixed muscle protein enrichment of [ring-(13)C(6)]phenylalanine enrichment.
Seasonal pasture myopathy/atypical myopathy in North America associated with ingestion of hypoglycin A within seeds of the box elder tree.
A common seed was analysed for amino acid composition (n = 7/7) by GC-MS and its toxic metabolite (n = 4/4) identified in conjugated form in serum [tandem mass spectrometry (MS/MS)] and urine [ gas chromatography ( GC ) MS ].
Computational mass spectrometry for small molecules
Several analytical techniques have been developed, most notably gas chromatography MS ( GC -MS) and liquid chromatog- raphy MS (LC-MS).