Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Parts by Number | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Supplier: Metal Coatings Corporation
Description: No Description Provided
- Coating Process: Abrasives / Superabrasives, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Dip / Immersion Coating, Dry Lubricant Coating, Liner - Applied / Spray On, Painting, Phosphate Coating, Plastic Coating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, Thin Film Coating
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Anti-slip / Abrasive, Chemical Resistant, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Mold Release / Nonstick, Oil & Grease Resistant, Protective, VOC Compliant, Waterproof / Water Repellant, Wear / Erosion Resistant
- Materials: Aluminum, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Oxygen Cleaning
Supplier: H P Products
Description: HD foam cleaner for quick, easy removal of soil, grease and floor finish build up Pack: 12/1 23 oz Can.
- Surface Location / Orientation: Floor
Supplier: Glass Shield Industrials Paints Ltd.
Description: PRODUCT FEATURES Removes oil, grease and rust prior to painting Improves paint adhesion Biodegradable product that will not harm the environment once it is rinsed-off Environmentally friendly
- Form: Liquid
Supplier: Georgia-Pacific Chemical Division
Description: GP Chemicals offers an ever-growing line of functional aqueous-based coatings for paper and packaging applications. These functional coatings offer common barrier properties such as moisture, water, grease and oil barrier. Many of these products are designed to provide excellent Water Vapor
- Industry: Printing / Screen Coating
Supplier: Umicore Coating Services Ltd.
Description: Umicore Coating Services have over 40 years experience within the thin film coatings industry, providing an extensive range of optical coatings in the infrared to global blue chip customers. To include: High power CO2 laser coatings, Gas analysis market with bandpass filters. Portfolio
- Thin Film Processes: Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD), Titanium Nitride Coating, Other
- Hard Coating / Treatment: Yes
- Material Selection / Design Assistance: Yes
- Research & Development: Yes
Supplier: New Pig Corporation
Description: Epoxy with silica-like grit provides a durable anti-slip surface for ramps, loading docks or garages Apply indoors or out to new or old concrete, metal or wood Resists oils, gasoline, grease and other chemicals One gallon covers 100 square feet (first coat) or 150 square feet (second coat)
- Chemistry: Epoxy
- Features: Brush / Roll-on
Supplier: Dow Corning Automotive Solutions
Description: High performance mineral oil based grease for metal to metal combinations with slow to moderately rapid movements Applications Suitable for metal to metal friction contacts with high stresses and low to moderate speeds. Designed for use in automobile and mobile equipment applications
- Type: Heat Resistant / High Temperature
- Technology: Other
- Substrate / Surface: Metal
- Features: Chemical / Oil Resistant, Corrosion Inhibiting / Rust Preventive, Protective
Supplier: LexJet Corporation
Description: A truly unique coating, comprised of a single-component, water based formulation that combines all of the attributes of UltraCoat fleet, plus maximum chemical resistance and the toughness of urethane. This unique dispersion coating provides resistance against marking by paint, magic markers, grease
Supplier: Uninet Imaging, Inc.
Description: the conductivity. OEM conductive grease can getcontaminated with toner/paper dust after one cycle so it is necessary to removethe old grease with alcohol and apply a new coating. This is especiallyimportant for PCR contacts: (black side) magnetic roller contacts and drumground contacts (metal axle).
Supplier: Sanchem, Inc.
Description: is the electrical contact grease of choice in new electrical installations and maintenance because of its excellent performance in keeping metals free from corrosion. This rust preventitive has been used for over 50 years to preventing corrosion in electrical connectors from low micro-power
- Type: Coating, Primer, Specialty / Other
- Technology: Film Drying / Air Setting
- Substrate / Surface: Concrete / Masonry, Metal
- Surface Location / Orientation: Exterior
Supplier: Ellsworth Adhesives
Description: Dow Corning 3099 is a grease-like silicone coating especially formulated to give electrical insulators long-term resistance to water filming and flashover. Documentation: Dow Corning MSDS/TDS
- Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Marine, Medical / Food (Sanitary / FDA), Military / Government (MIL-SPEC / GG), OEM / Industrial, Photonics / Optoelectronics
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Silicone
- Cure Type / Technology: Specialty / Other
- Features: Conformal Coating
Supplier: Abrisa Technologies
Description: to 20 microns, from the ultraviolet (UV) out to the far infrared (IR). More thin film optical coating products include front surface mirrors (94% and 97%), first surface mirrors, dichroic filters, bandpass color filters, Anti-Reflective (AR) acrylic, beamsplitters, metal coatings, precision hot mirrors
- Thin Film Processes: Ion Implantation
- Hard Coating / Treatment: Yes
- Material / Substrate Capabilities: Ceramic, Glass
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Antireflective, Conductive, Dielectric, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Oil & Grease Resistant, Reflective, Protective, Waterproof / Water Repellant
Supplier: Miyaki USA, Inc.
Description: Conventional hard anodic film is normally porous and low to moderate wear resistance, and there are more chances of abrasion and wear, caused by failure of lubrication in higher pressure, vibration, and friction areas. Kashima Coat with lubricating property and higher resistance characteristics was
- Coating Process: Other
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Oil & Grease Resistant, Wear / Erosion Resistant
- Materials: Aluminum
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Buffing / Polishing, Honing / Superfinishing, Peening, Sanding / Grinding
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Lubrication Beyond Oil and Grease
and greases in other. applications. Available as Molykote(R). brand Smart LubricationTM solutions. from Dow Corning, these anti-seize. pastes and anti-friction coatings. (AFCs) can reduce wear, optimize. friction and perform under extreme. environmental conditions. Lubrication Beyond Oil and Grease
Rust Preventative Coatings
and strontium chromate (all pigments) are common ingredients in corrosion-inhibitive coatings. These pigments absorb any moisture that enters the coating film. Lubricant, oil and grease coating provide a water repellent barrier, which inhibits corrosion.
Developing a New Synthetic Grease to Reduce Instertion Force for Separable Connectors (.pdf)
, and. low insertion force -- are coupled with the mandate to reduce costs. Nye Lubricants collaborated for nearly two years with one of the world's leading. connector manufacturers to develop a new synthetic grease for connector terminals that. would help connector manufacturers meet these stringent
ARMEX Cleaning and Coating Removal Systems Helps Boat Owners Renew Instead of Buy New
look and operate like new) has become a thriving business for marine operators in recent years. The process typically involves depainting and repainting the hull; cleaning accumulations of dirt, grease, grime, and marine growth from engine components (especially outdrives) and the bilge; removing
"Space-Age" Surface Enhancement Coatings Fight Environmental Attacks On Oil & Gas Equipment
as treated ones, an opportunity arose for in-field comparative tests. The treated clamshells surpassed all expectations. The lathes needed only grease replacement and a thorough wipe-down. The untreated lathes had to be fully disassembled and bead blasted to remove the corrosion, and then had
Petrochem Plant Reduces Cleaning Time by 50% by Switching to ARMEX
At a petrochemical plant in Freeport, Texas, dirt, grease and rust accumulate on a variety of surfaces, including tanks, piping, motors, steel pumps and concrete flooring. Using the ARMEX(R) Cleaning and Coating Removal System, the plant is cleaning more thoroughly and faster than ever before
Webb Abrasives Clog Resistant Technology
(CRT) by Webb Abrasives Inc. with the precision Swiss engineering of SIA and electrostatic placement of abrasive grains, reducing the amount of elbow grease needed by contractors. The clog-resistant technology is achieved by a precise combination of backing, grit, adhesives and coating. It uses
what is waterjet cleaning
components. Water jet cleaning systems are used to remove many coatings from a wide range of parts in the aerospace, automotive, and heavy equipment industries including: grease. adhesives. epoxies. rubber. felt metal. resin composites. paints. thermal spray coatings (including ceramics, metallics
Engineering Web Search: Grease Coating Top
ASTM D4261 - 05(2012) Standard Practice for Surface Cleaning...
Back to Paint and Related Coating Standards ASTM D4261 - 05(2012) Standard Practice for Surface Cleaning Concrete Masonry Units for Coating
Spray Coating Coating Services Datasheets
Coating Capabilities: Dip or Immersion Coating; Dry Lubricant Coating; Hardfacing; Phosphate Coating; Plating; Powder Coating; Sealing /
Conformal Coating Coating Services Datasheets
Coating Capabilities: Conformal Coating; Dip or Immersion Coating; Dry Lubricant Coating; Electrocoat; Hardfacing; Applied / Spray On Liners; Sealing
POR15, Inc. - Stop Rust Permanently - Repair Gas & Fuel Tanks
Floor Armor Concrete Coating Floor Armor - Accessories
Coating Additives - Compare Coating Additives Vendors, Find...
Coating ingredients are available as sprays, adhesives and liquids, and are oil-, grease-, lubricant- or powder-based.
- MG Chemicals - 4229-55ML - Chemicals - Coatings & Paints -...
Anti-reflective coating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Many anti-reflection lenses include an additional coating that repels water and grease, making them easier to keep clean.
Household Products Database - Health and Safety Information on...
Foundation Galvanizing Agent Glass Glass block Glazing Granite Gravel Grease Grout House Exterior Indoor/Outdoor Insulation Joint Compound Lacquer