Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: AMPCO METAL
Description: AMPCO-TRODE 150 aluminum bronze spooled wire and bare filler rod produce a deposit of high strength and good ductility with a nominal hardness of 166 Brinell as applied with the inert-gas processes. AMPCO-TRODE 150 is recommended for welding AMPCO 18 alloy. It is ideal for piston overlay
- Welding Process / Form: MIG Wire (GMAW), TIG Rod (GTAW)
- Diameter / Thickness: 0.0938 to 0.1250 inch
- Alloy Type: Aluminum Alloy, Copper / Copper Alloy
- Tensile Strength (UTS): 90000 psi
Supplier: Universal Wire Works Inc.
Description: Alloy 60 is used for Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW), Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW), and Submerged Arc Welding (SMA) of Monel type alloys 400 and 404, as well as overlaying on steel. When GMAW or MIG welding overlays on steel a first pass of Alloy 61 is not necessary. Alloy 60 dissimilar metal
- Welding Process / Form: MIG Wire (GMAW), TIG Rod (GTAW), Other
- Diameter / Thickness: 0.0200 to 0.1560 inch
- Alloy Type: Nickel Alloy
- Tensile Strength (UTS): 70000 psi
Supplier: Lincoln Electric Co. (The)
Description: Top FeaturesUse on many weldable cast and wrought aluminum alloysGenerally recommended for welding 5052, any 6XXX series alloys and castingsEmbossed on each end for easy identification after useTypical ApplicationsFor welding 6XXX alloys, and most casting alloysAutomotive components such as frame
- Welding Process / Form: MIG Wire (GMAW), Solid Wire, TIG Rod (GTAW)
- Diameter / Thickness: 0.0625 to 0.1250 inch
- Alloy Type: Aluminum Alloy
- Approvals / Conformance: AWS
Standards and Technical Documents - THE PRACTICAL REFERENCE GUIDE FOR HIGH QUALITY FUSION WELDING OF ALUMINUM -- AWS PRGQASupplier: American Welding Society (AWS)
Description: . The guidelines were basically utilized for the following applications: • Grumman Aerospace – for mechanized gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW, DCEN) 2219 aluminum alloy for the Lunar Module for Project Apollo that landed men on the moon. These weldments required X-ray quality, helium leak-tightShow More
Supplier: Will's Pro Custom Manufacturing, Inc.
Description: are capable of providing include. Shearing Sawing Punching Drilling Milling Turning Grinding Threading Tapping Brake Forming Tube Forming Rolling Deep drawing Wire forming Mig welding all alloys Tig welding all alloys Spot welding carbon steels and some alloys Deburring Finish
- Arc / Resistance Welding: Flux Cored Arc (FCAW), MIG (GMAW), Orbital / Tube Arc Welding, Stick (SMAW), Stud / Nut Welding, TIG (GTAW), Other Arc or Resistance Welders
- Frictional / Other Fusion Welding: Oxyfuel / Oxyacetylene Welding
- Brazing & Soldering: Gas Torch Brazing, Hot Rod / Iron, Hot Dip Brazing / Soldering
- Surfacing / Surface Repair: Hardfacing, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Toledo Metal Spinning Co.
Description: Sheet Metal Cylinder Fabrication TMS offers a full range of rolling and welding services to provide you a custom cylinder. All cylinders are GTAW (TIG) welded using high quality Jetline seam welders. Strict care is taken to ensure the 100% penetration and inert atmosphere to attain the highest
- Capabilities: Bending / Forming, Punching, Stamping
- Materials: Ferrous Metals, Nonferrous Metals, Exotic Metals and Alloys
- Secondary Operations: Assembly, Welding
- Additional Services: Design Assistance, Short Run, Production
Supplier: Samuel Pressure Vessel Group (SPVG)
Description: pounds. Materials of construction include carbon steel, stainless steel, and higher alloys. There are over 750 employees within SPVG of which over 400 are ASME certified welders and 20+ are project engineers. We are aan ISO certified organization, operate using lean manufaturing principles
- Arc / Resistance Welding: Flux Cored Arc (FCAW), MIG (GMAW), Orbital / Tube Arc Welding, Plasma Arc, Resistance - Flash / Upset Butt, Resistance - Seam, Resistance - Spot, Stick (SMAW), Submerged Arc, TIG (GTAW), Other Arc or Resistance Welders
- Additional Services: Assembly Services, Design Assistance, Just-in-Time Delivery, Testing and Inspection, Low to Mid Volume Production, High Volume Production, Prototype Services, Robotic Welding, CAD / CAM Support, Machining, Pressure Vessel Fabrication
- Materials: Aluminum, Steel - Stainless, Steel - Structural, Exotic Metals, Other
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Midwest US Only, Canada Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
Niobium Plate, Sheet, Foil, Tubing, Rod, Wire, Bar
Niobium Plate, Sheet, Foil, Tubing, Rod, Wire, and Bar for the Chemical Processing Industry. H.C. Starck offers NRC (R) niobium metal produced from electron beam melted ingots. Grain Stabilized Niobium (GSNb) is made by EB and VAR melting. Both materials are malleable, weldable, machineable and formable. GSNb is used in applications where a consistently finer grain size is required. GSNb is a patent pending single-phase micro-alloy that has a grain size of approximately 2 ASTM numbers finer... (read more)
Browse Refractory and Reactive Metals Datasheets for H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
More Information Top
The effect of potential and aging on the Pb-assisted stress corrosion cracking susceptibility of alloy 22 gas tungsten arc-welded weldments
The susceptibility of as-received, solutionized, and short-term thermally aged mill-annealed (MA) and gas tungsten arc-welded ( GTAW ) alloy 22 to Pb-assisted stress corrosion cracking (PbSCC) was evalu- ated in supersaturated, deaerated, acidic PbCl2 solutions at 95 °C.
Mechanical Properties and Corrosion Characteristics of Thermally Aged Alloy 22
… below, aging times as high as 40,000 h did not cause a change in the impact energy.6Figure 2 shows a similar graph for the impact energy as a function of aging temperature and aging time for GTAW Alloy 22 coupons.
In situ synthesis and hardness of TiC/Ti5 Si3 composites on Ti-5Al-2.5Sn substrates by gas tungsten arc welding
The measurements were made along the depth of the cross-sections of the GTAW alloyed tracks.
The evaluation of corrosion processes for engineered barrier systems
the susceptibility of as-received, solutionized, and short-term thermally aged mill-annealed and gas-tungsten- arc welded ( GTAW ) alloy 22 to lead- stress corrosion cracking (SCC) in supersaturated, deaerated PbCl2 and Pb(NO3 )2 solutions at 95°C was .
Structure and Property Evaluation of Large-Diameter Spray-Formed Superalloy Piping
GTAW ) Alloy 625 Pipe .
MRS Online Proceedings Library - The Effect of Environmental Chemistry on the Pb Assisted Stress Corrosion Cracking Susceptibility of Mill-Annealed Alloy 22 an...
The susceptibility of mill-annealed (MA) and gas tungsten arc welded ( GTAW ) Alloy 22 to Pb-assisted stress corrosion cracking (PbSCC) was evaluated in supersaturated PbCl2 and Pb(NO3)2 solutions.
Pb-Assisted Stress Corrosion Cracking Susceptibility of Alloy 22
ABSTRACT The susceptibility of mill-annealed (MA), solution annealed (SA), and short-term thermally aged (STA) Alloy 22 and gas tungsten arc welded ( GTAW ) Alloy 22 to Pb-assisted stress corrosion cracking (PbSCC) is evaluated in supersaturated PbCl2 and Pb(NO3)2 …
Corrosion of Weldments
The localized corrosion resistance and mechanical properties of alloy 22 waste package outer containers
Specimens for crevice- corrosion tests were machined from both mill-annealed plate and 12.7 mm and 38.1 mm thick gas-tungsten-arc welded ( GTAW ) alloy 22.
Figures 2(a) and (b) show the corrosion rate of wrought and gas tungsten arc welded ( GTAW ) alloy N06022, respectively, in ASTM G 28 Method A solution for seven aging temperatures and thirteen different aging times (Ref 26).