Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: QUALIFICATION AND FINAL (TYPE) QUALIFICATION PROCEDURES FOR NAVY EXPLOSIVES (HIGH EXPLOSIVES, PROPELLANTS, PYROTECHNICS AND BLASTING AGENTS)Show More
Standards and Technical Documents - Response of Thoracolumbar Vertebral Bodies to High Rate Compressive Loading - BIOMED 2013
Description: Underbody blast (UBB) events created by improvised explosive devices are threats to warfighter survivability. High intensity blast waves emitted from these devices transfer large forces through vehicle structures to occupants, often resulting in injuries including debilitating spinal fracturesShow More
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Explosive Induced Pore Pressure in a Sandfill Dam Volume 24, Issue 4 (December 2001) This paper reports on the potential performance of earthfill and tailings dams, and other saturated earthen structures, subjected to blast vibrations. Relationships between explosive-induced residual pore pressureShow More
Description: Design engineers are often faced with the dilemma of material selection, and frequently, they find that a combination of materials provides the optimal properties required by the design. PA&E's explosive bonding process can join otherwise incompatible materials without compromising other design
- Cladding / Hardfacing Process: Explosive Bonding, Specialty / Other
- Hardening / Heat Treatment: Yes
- Materials: Aluminum, Braze, Carbide / Hardmetal, Composite / Metal Matrix, Copper / Copper Alloy, Nickel / Nickel Alloy, Precious Metal (Gold, Silver), Refractory Metal, Solder, Steel - Stainless, Steel - High Carbon / Alloy, Steel - Tool, Titanium Alloy
- Function / Performance: Abrasion / Erosion Resistant, Blast Mitigation / Armor, Conductive / Electrical, Corrosion / Chemical Resistant (Rust Preventive), Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Impact Resistant, Magnetic, Non-magnetic, Wear / Tribology, Specialty / Other
Description: materials for individual use on the premises of one- and two-family dwellings (2) Explosives or blasting agents, which are regulated by NFPA 495, Explosive Materials Code, and display fireworks, 1.3 G, which are regulated by NFPA 1124, Code for the Manufacture, Transportation, Storage, and Retail SalesShow More
Description: PA&E has over 20 years of experience in metal surface finishing. We are experts at plating a variety of metals including aluminum, titatnium, iron/nickel alloys, copper and even our explosively bonded bi-metallic transition materials. We have a staff of certified chemical and process engineers
- Painting Processes: Dip / Immersion Coating, Spray Coating, General Painting
- Functional Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Mold Release / Nonstick, Protective, Reflective, Wear / Erosion Resistant
- Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Additional Services / Surface Prep: Abrasive Blasting, Burn-off / Thermal Cleaning, Pressure / Spray Washing, Stripping / Coating Removal
Supplier: TPL, Inc.
Description: with new options to reutilize valuable energetic materials for weapons applications. These include the recovery of magnesium from pyrotechnic compositions and HMX, an extremely valuable explosive constituent from high performance explosives or propellants. TPL's innovative use of energetic materials has
- Applications: Other
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type
- Performance Features: Specialty / Other
Supplier: Breaker Technology, Inc.
Description: BTI's Low Profile Mobile Breaker Systems eliminate disruptive, costly and unsafe blasting in stopes, drawpoints and grizzlies, providing efficient, safer alternatives to secondary blasting. Features & Benefits: High speed / high mobility underground rockbreaking. +/-45° vehicleShow More
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
41 5.3 High Explosive Blast Standard .......................................
Brain Injuries from Blast
If traditional blast scaling is appropriate between species, many reported rodent blast TBI experiments using air shock tubes have blast overpressure conditions that are similar to human long-duration nuclear blasts, not high explosive blasts .
The Off-Site Plowshare and Vela Uniform Programs: Assessing Potential Environmental Liabilities through an Examination of Proposed Nuclear Projects,High Explos...
The high explosive blasts would also provide calibration data for the upcoming Gnome shot.
BLAST BIOLOGY. Technical Progress Report
P r e s sure-duration relationship for near 100 per cent mortality in dogs exposed to sharp- rising, "short"-duration high explosive blast .
Noise and vibration investigations of the Sandia National Laboratories Sol se Mete Aerial Cable Facility
Air overpressure resulting from high explosive blasts can be hazardous to personnel and cause property damage.
The response of polymeric composite structures to air-blast loading: a state-of-the-art
In addition, the accurate rate-dependent elastic properties and ultimate strengths of all the constituent materials play a very important role in modelling of the failure related to high explosive blast .
A study of blast wave loading on cantilevers
The rigid-plastic model was used to predict the response of the solder cantilevers exposed to both of the high explo- sive blasts , and some of the results were shown in Fig. 14.
High Speed Camera Survivability In A High Explosive Environment
High speed instrumentation cameras were utilized to document the inside of the two silo simulating structures while being subjected to high explosive blast loadings.