Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: ABB Measurement & Analytics
Description: Anti-blowout lip on hot-tap versions is machined into sensor body Interchangeable and replaceable sensor tips Maximum temperature 200 °C (392 °F) Maximum pressure 1551 kPa (255 psi)
- Conductivity Range: 0.0 to 200 MicroSiemens/cm
- Cell Constant (k): 0.01
- Mounting Options: In-Line (Insertion)
- Maximum Diameter / Width: 1.5 inch
Supplier: San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Description: Boron nitride is offered in several grades each with unique materal properties. All however, are readily machinable; much like green (not sintered), alumina BN allows drilling, tapping, treads etc. without the need for diamond tools. Hot-Pressed Boron Nitride Shapes Hot-pressed BN is compacted
- Dielectric Strength: 9.00E6 to 8.80E7 V/m
- Dielectric Constant (Relative Permittivity): 3.4 to 4.6 #
- Material Type: Boron Nitride
- Shape / Form: Fabricated / Custom Shape
Supplier: Sierra Instruments, Inc.
Description: connections (including hot tap). For very large ducts, multipoint flow averaging arrays are available, complete with a self-contained human-machine interface (HMI) panel that allows for touch-screen field programming and operation of the entire system. This meter features Sierra's well known Smart
- Type: Thermal Meter
- Process Media Type: Gas
- Pipe Diameter: 0.7500 inch
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 120 F
Supplier: Kee Safety Inc.
Description: to 1” thick steel as standard Hot Dip Galvanized finish as standard Easily installed from the top side only No drilling, tapping or welding required Allows easy repositioning or lifting of floor plate No special tools or skilled labor required No access to the underside required Tested
- Clamping Size Range: 0.1250 to 0.5000 inch
- Material: Steel
Supplier: High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Description: ranging from 3/4" to 6" diameter, and light gauge sheet and plate. Incoloy 800 H material can be supplied in random lengths, cut to order or machined to customer requirements. Machining includes drilling, threading, milling, CNC shapes, turning, tapping, flanges and others.
- Metal / Alloy Types: Metal / Metal Alloys, All Types, Ferrous / Iron Based, Alloy Steel (UNS G), Super Alloy, Alloy
- Standards / Specifications: ASTM / ASME, UNS
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished Shape / Mill Stock, Profile / Structural Shape, Other
- Features: Heat Resistant / Hot Work
Supplier: Century Control Systems, Inc.
Description: the initial installation under pressure, any standard hot tap drilling machine with 2" NPT adapter, such as a Transmate or a Mueller, can be used. Ordinarily, it is not necessary to use an installation tool, since the SeaMetrics TX115 turbine flow meter's small diameter tube can be controlled
- Pipe Diameter: 3 to 48 inch
- Mounting Type: Insertion Type
- End Fittings: Threaded
- Process Media Type: Liquid
Supplier: Dawg, Inc.
Description: Epoxy Putty is designed for a specific type of application. All Epoxy Putty compounds can be drilled, tapped, filed, machined, screwed, sawed, sanded, or painted. Epoxy putty sticks are 7" in length . Quik Copper Copper Epoxy Putty - Repair freeze breaks, hot water lines, leaks in pipes, elbows
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Metal
Supplier: HTI Plastics
Description: /tapping/drilling Hot stamping Bar coding PAD printing Packaging Shipping
- Molding Type: Thermoplastic Injection Molding, Thermoset Injection Molding
- Services Offered: Insert Molding / Overmolding, Large Part Molding, Prototype / Market Entry Molding, High Volume Production (Long Runs), Assembly Services, Tool / Mold Making, Bonding, Design Assistance, Hot Stamping Services, Just-In-Time Capability, Machining, Packaging / Shipping
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: Custom Thermoelectric
Description: Liquid exchanger to rapidly remove heat from the hot side of TECs or TEGs. Most efficient method of removing heat from a TEC or TEG. Measures: 3.0 x 3.0 x 0.85 inches Inlet and Outlet on opposite sides. Usable flat area of 2.56 x 2.56 inches (65 x 65 mm) 8 mounting holes tapped for 6-32 screws
- Primary Exchanger Material: Aluminum
Supplier: Will's Pro Custom Manufacturing, Inc.
Description: are capable of providing include. Shearing Sawing Punching Drilling Milling Turning Grinding Threading Tapping Brake Forming Tube Forming Rolling Deep drawing Wire forming Mig welding all alloys Tig welding all alloys Spot welding carbon steels and some alloys Deburring Finish
- Bending Capabilities: CNC Bending, Coiling, Hydroforming, Mandrel / Rotary-draw, Ram, Roll, Heat Bending, Sand Packing and Hot Slab Forming, Thin Wall Bending
- Additional Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating, Buffing / Polishing, Cut to Length, End Forming, End Flattening, Machining, Painting / Powder Coating, Plating / Coating, Slotting & Notching, Piercing & Punching, Swaging, Telescopic Tube, Welding / Brazing
- Raw Material Form: Tube, Pipe
- Cross Section: Oval, Round, Square / Rectangular
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
SDI Sensor - 1 1/2
a pipeline that would be difficult to shut down or drain. In a true "hot tap" installation the sensor is mounted in the pipe under pressure by attaching a service saddle or weld-on fitting to the pipe and mounting the isolating valve to the threaded connection. A hole is then cut in the wall of the pipe through the valve using a commercial tapping machine with a 1" size cutter. Once the hole is cut, the tapping machine is removed and the valve is shut. Then the sensor assembly is mounted to the isolation... (read more)
Browse Flow Switches Datasheets for Badger Meter
Intrinsically Safe 4-20mA Temperature Sensors
The TT420F mounts onto any flat surface with a #10 machine screw. The TT420S screws into any surface with a 1/4 - 28 tap. The TT420Z mounts into 1/8 in or 1/4 in NPT grease-fitting (zerk) taps. Standard TT420 temperature sensors can be used to monitor temperature on a wide range of industrial machinery including conveyors, bucket elevators, motors, gearboxes, pumps, turbines, fans, curing ovens, centrifuges, agitators, hammermills and more. When used with an approved I.S. barrier, standard... (read more)
Browse Temperature Sensors Datasheets for Electro-Sensors, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
3E Strategies - news
Direct-use geothermal applications tap hot underground water and distribute the heat through pipes or some other means for various uses. The term a direct-use a refers to the fact that no conversion of energy takes place (i.e. no thermal energy is converted to electrical energy), and therefore
More Information Top
Subsea Hot Tapping For New Pipeline Tie-In
For this particular project, two new hot tap machines with extra long travel and pressure retaining capacity needed to be manufactured in record time, to meet the project timeline.
Remote Control Systems Advance Offshore EPRS
… a number of remote control systems that contribute to EPRS capacity in various ways, in that they can cover the construction phase (SMARTLAY™ anti-flooding tool), deep water intervention and repair during operations (Subsea 1200RC hot tap machine , Clamp Installation Tool), SmartPlug® …
Downhole Operations From a Dry Wellhead
Fig. 9- Hot tap machine .
Innovative Method for Creating New Deepwater Tie-in Points on Existing Pipeline System, Using Proven Pipeline Repair Equipment
A hot tap clamp with a ball valve and hot tap machine is lowered and connected on to the existing pipeline by divers (Figure 35).
The Isolation Technology of Oil And Gas Pipeline In China
Firstly, the hot tapping machine makes hole on the oil and gas pipeline, secondly, the block device is installed on the hole of the pipeline and the plugging head is into the pipeline to block and seal the pipeline, then the follow …
Modern Techniques for Underwater Hot Tapping
Next, a hot tapping machine is prepared.
Application Of Deep Water Techniques In Shallow Water - Karous Development
Mechanical tee clamp, tapping valve, and the hot tapping machine were assembled and tested on deck.