Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Standards and Technical Documents - Hydraulic fluid power -- Filters -- Evaluation of differential pressure versus flow characteristics -- ISO 3968:2001
Description: Hydraulic fluid power -- Filters -- Evaluation of differential pressure versus flow characteristics
Supplier: Sardello, Inc.
Description: Teardown Evaluation Large Bore Honing Seal Replacement
- Capabilities: Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Jacks, Hydraulic Linear Actuators, Hydraulic Pumps, Hydraulic Rotary Actuators
- Services: Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround, Component Remanufacturing / Rebuild
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Supplier: Badger Meter
Description: The Sensor Array is used for diagnostic evaluation of hydraulic motors, pumps, valves, hydrostatic drives and cylinders. When performed as part of a routine preventative maintenance program, catastrophic or untimely repairs are minimized. All that is required is to make quick and easy fluid line
- Mounting Type: Insertion Type
- End Fittings: Threaded
- Process Media Type: Liquid
- Electrical Output: Analog Current, Analog Voltage, Frequency
Hydraulic and Pneumatic Testing Services - Hydraulic and Pneumatic Testing -- TUV Rheinland Of North AmericaSupplier: TÜV Rheinland
Description: TÜV Rheinland ® Industrial Solutions (TRIS) combines the superior services of Non-Destructive Testing Services, Inc., Unified Testing Services, Inc. and TÜV Rheinland Industrial Solutions to better meet the requirements of national and international industrial clients. TRIS provides a full range of
- Capabilities: Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation, Certification, Component / Product Comparison, Consulting / Training, Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Evaluation / Inspection, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, In-process / In-line Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Products, Facilities / Capital Equipment
- Services Offered: Flow Testing, Leak / Seal, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), NDT / Inspection, Performance Testing, Safety / Liability Testing, Shock Testing, Vibration, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Gilson Company, Inc.
Description: Length Change Apparatus measures changes in length of cast prisms due to autoclave curing, alkali reactivity, and other causes not related to applied load. Methods are applicable to testing of hardened portland cement paste, mortar, concrete, or evaluation of hydraulic hydrated lime for structural
- Gage Type: Comparator
Supplier: PSI Repair Services, Inc.
Description: PSI Repair Services provides repairs for virtually any hydraulic component, including pumps, motors, servo valves, actuators, cylinders and power units. We serve all industries, large or small. Every hydraulic unit received in our facility for repair is first completely disassembled and cleaned
- Capabilities: Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Motors, Hydraulic Power Units, Hydraulic Pumps, Hydraulic Rotary Actuators, Hydraulic Valves, Hydrostatic Drives, Complete Machine / System Rebuild
- Services: Calibration Service, Rapid Turnaround, Component Remanufacturing / Rebuild, Spare Parts Inventory, Specialty / Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: RNDT, Inc.
Description: RNDT, Inc. is a Nadcap & ISO 17025 accredited commercial nondestructive testing & research laboratory located in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, that specialize in all NDT applications and techniques. In 2002, they renovated the interior of their Johnstown facility and updated their equipment with
- Capabilities: Certification, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, In-process / In-line Testing, Test Development
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Products, Samples / Fluids
- Services Offered: Condition Monitoring, NDT / Inspection
Description: No Description Provided
- Capabilities: Hydraulics
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation, Certification, Consulting / Training, Evaluation / Inspection, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, In-process / In-line Testing
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components / Parts, Products, Other
- Services Offered: Performance Testing, Safety / Liability Testing
Supplier: InCheck Technologies, Inc
Description: No Description Provided
- Capabilities: Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, Specialty / Other
- Forms Tested / Certified: Products, Facilities / Capital Equipment
- Services Offered: Condition Monitoring, Vibration, Specialty / Other
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Hydraulic Evaluation Top
Hydraulic Clutch, Model 0021
on this evaluation, all construction details had been adapted to these criteria and optimized. The result is a modern multi-plate clutch as consequent development of proven technology. Thus, with this clutch design, a high torque with simultaneous high heat capacity is achieved, connected with low weight due to a smaller outside diameter. Additionally there is the possibility to use a large shaft diameter. A combination that is yet unknown to the market to date. Because of the power-density, it is possible... (read more)
Browse Hydraulic Clutches Datasheets for Orttech, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Anti-Lock Braking Performance and Hydraulic Brake Pressure Estimation (.pdf)
Anti-Lock Brake Systems use hydraulic valves to control brake pressure and ultimately, wheel slip. The difference in pressure across these hydraulic valves affects their performance. The control of these valves can be improved if the pressure difference is known and the valve control altered
Meeting Hydraulic Cylinders Rod Manufacturing Challenges Using Friction Welding (.pdf)
Today's hydraulic cylinder manufacturers are challenged with tough delivery schedules, material strength requirements, and cost savings. These challenges provide yet more affirmation for the use of friction welding and the advantages it can provide in the manufacturing of hydraulic piston rods
Experimental Residual Stress Evaluation Of Hydraulic Expansion Transitions In Alloy 690 Steam Generator Tubing (.pdf)
hydraulic expansion is. of first order importance to understand and minimize. residual stresses and cold work. Transition zones of hydraulic expansions have. undergone detailed experimental evaluation to define. residual stress and cold work distribution on and. below the secondary-side surface
Medical Device Link .
that stop arterial bleeding on contact, the multistation quality control system tests batches of bandages at a time. The unit includes an electronic servo-hydraulic pressure system, a consumable test platform, a heating system, and a PC-based controller with a touch screen operator interface
John Deere Uses Simulation to Dramatically Improve Tractor Comfort
John Deere engineers made extensive use of multibody simulation to develop a new electronically controlled hydraulic cab suspension that dramatically improves operator comfort in the field and on the road. Up to now, cab suspension systems have used coil springs or air cushions with high natural
Upgrade of existing foul condensate
that the existing tray strippers were vapour limiting, however had spare hydraulic capacity. IMS proposed to extend the height of the existing strippers and hence increase the number of stripping stages. This increase achieved the new stripping requirement from the higher liquid load without increasing
Medical Device Link .
products. Ametek, Largo, FL; www.ametek.com. Multimode manifold. When attached to a hydraulic burst and leak tester, a manifold enables the unattended testing of one to 10 parts simultaneously. Featuring three basic modes, the Smart manifold’s parallel mode pressurizes all selected ports simultaneously
Pump Control with Variable Frequency Drives (.pdf)
full horsepower. and consume nearly maximum energy full time,. regardless of demand. Power requirements for. throttled systems drop only slightly even when. flow or volume is reduced significantly. Variable speed devices such as belts, gears,. magnetic clutches and hydraulic drives. accomplish
Engineering Web Search: Hydraulic Evaluation Top
OHD/HL - RFCDEV/HMET: charter
Hydraulic Model Evaluation Team Team Charter TEAM CHARTER Team for Hydraulic Model Evaluation
ASTM C1222 - 09 Standard Practice for Evaluation of...
ASTM C1222 - 09 Standard Practice for Evaluation of Laboratories Testing Hydraulic Cement
Testing and evaluation of water hydraulic components by...
Testing and evaluation of water hydraulic components by acoustic emission and wavelet analysis Chen, H. X. School of Mechanical and Electrical
Evaluation Software - National Instruments
Evaluation Software NI Home > Products & Services > Measurement & Automation Software > Evaluation Software
Hydraulic Engineering Tools Evaluation (Palm) download page....
Hydraulic Engineering Tools Evaluation (Palm) Hydraulic Engineering Tools Evaluation (Palm)
Executive Summary, Evaluation of Impacts to Underground...
Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA). Evaluation of Impacts to Underground Sources June 2004 of Drinking Water by Hydraulic Fracturing of Coalbed Methane
Evaluation Open-Hole Services Resistivity Reservoir Evaluation Production Logging
Precision Amplifier - High Output Current - OPA569 - TI.com
Circuit Design & Simulation Models Design Kits & Evaluation Modules Reference Designs Software Development Tools TI Design Network