Products & ServicesSee also:
Standards and Technical Documents - Guide for Inspection of Elevators, Escalators, and Moving Walks (Includes Inspection Procedures for Electric Traction and Winding Drum Elevators, Hydraulic Elevators, Inclined Elevators, -- A17.2 - 2010Supplier: ASME
Description: There is a newer edition of this document available. This Guide covers recommended inspection and testing procedures for electric and hydraulic elevators, escalators, and moving walks required to conform to the Safety Code for Elevators and Escalators, A17.1-1955 and later editions and The SafetyShow More
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: GUIDE FOR INSPECTION OF ELEVATORS, ESCALATORS, AND MOVING WALKS - INCLUDES INSPECTION PROCEDURES FOR ELECTRIC TRACTION AND WINDING DRUM ELEVATORS, HYDRAULIC ELEVATORS, INCLINED ELEVATORS, LIMITED- USE/LIMITED/APPLICATION ELEVATORS, PRIVATE RESIDENCE ELEVAShow More
Supplier: U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC
Description: BR-HT is mainly used in backstop applications with inner race high-speed overrunning. Prevention of reverse rotation for inclined conveyor and bucket elevator are typical application examples. BR-HT assures not only the immediate backstop function under the high torque, but also the long service
- Specialty Clutch Types: Backstop Clutch
- Shaft Configuration: In-line
- Drive / Load Connection: Through Shaft
- Bore Diameter: 0.7870 to 5.12 inch
Supplier: U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC
Description: Three types of chains are typically used in asphalt plants: Inclined Scraper Conveyor Chains are used to move the asphalt mix into storage hoppers. Drive Chains are used on rotating drums to mix the aggregate and asphalt. Bucket Elevator Chains are used to move aggregates to stor age silos
- ANSI Pitch: 320 (4"), >5"
- Tensile Strength: 40000 to 145000 lbs
- Maximum Allowable Load: 5740 to 14000 lbs
- Strand Configuration: Single
Technical Courses and Programs - Introduction to the Maintenance & Inspection of Elevators and Escalators -- PD100Supplier: ASME Training & Development
Description: of elevators, such as passenger, freight, private residence, special purpose personnel, sidewalk, rooftop, limited use limited application and inclined, as well as dumb waiters and materials lifts • Identify the classifications of freight elevators • Identify various types of car and hoistway
- Type: Course
- Modality: Off Site (Conference / Seminar)
- Industry: Building / Construction, Nuclear / Utility
- Technology / Subject: Specialty / Other
Supplier: MECO Shaft Seals
Description: . MECO’s first-rate customer service is provided for each HB seal sold. When Are HB Seals The Best Option? The MECO HB Seal model is ideal for screw conveyors/scrolls, small blenders, bucket elevators, and similar rotating equipment used in bulk process industries. The HB Seal model is used
- Mechanical Seal Type: Single Mechanical Seal
- Seal Design: Elastomeric Bellows
- Shaft Mounting: Cartridge Unit, Split Seal (Fully-split)
- Location on Shaft: Externally Mounted
Supplier: Habasit America
Description: Product Group: Extraline conveyor and processing belts Product Sub-Group: Prepress belts Main Industry Segments: Automotive general; Board manufacturing; Elevator cup installations; Gypsum Fibreboard Production; Paper manufacturing and processing; Wood Belt Applications: Prepress belt; Worker
- Application / Media: General Purpose, Manufacturing / Fabrication, Pulp & Paper
- Primary Belt Material: Polyester, Polyurethane / Urethane, Other
- Belt Thickness: 0.1496 inch
- Belt Width: 150 inch
Supplier: Primatics, Inc.
Description: Primatics PZA25 Series elevator tables offer an ideal solution for applications that require small incremental vertical movements. The design and components ensure sub-micron resolution in a compact profile and make the PZA ideal for semiconductor inspection, fiber optics assembly and machine
- Axis Configuration: Z Axis Only
- Z-Axis Travel: 0.9843 inch
- Rated Speed: 0.7874 in/sec
- Carriage Load: 22.05 lbs
Supplier: Continental AG
Description: The most recent innovation in the field of vertical conveying for the bulk materials handling industry is the Pocketlift®. Based on the Flexowell® technology and the high capacity bucket elevator, the Pocketlift® system was developed for deep shaft underground applications
- Application / Media: Elevator, Mining / Quarrying, Inclined Conveying
- Belt Width: 19.69 to 39.37 inch
Supplier: All-State Industries, Inc.
Description: Supplying the needs of the material handling industry has been part of the All-State picture since the company's inception in 1974. Providing quality conveyor belt for a wide range of applications such as grain, wood, food processing, recycling and aggregate has helped make All-State one of the
- Application / Media: General Purpose, Agricultural, Construction, Elevator, Forest Products, Inclined Conveying, Manufacturing / Fabrication, Pulp & Paper
- Primary Belt Material: Nitrile, Rubber
- Belt Thickness: 0.2380 to 0.5880 inch
- Minimum Pulley Size: 2.5 to 15 inch
Supplier: Boston Gear
Description: security. Boston Gear's AC brakes are ideal for use with our speed reducers and motors, making purchasing, installation, and maintenance simpler than ever. Our delivery programs are the most responsive in the industry, minimizing downtime. Sample Applications Inclined conveyors Material
- Power: 0.3330 to 2 HP
- Shaft Configuration: In-line
Supplier: Dorner Manufacturing Corp.
Description: Dorner offers a wide variety of integrated conveyor solutions and controls to automate and optimize your processes. We offer full installation and training services along with maintenance planning through an experienced staff of field and service professionals.
- Application / Media: General Purpose, Agricultural, Commercial / Retail, Construction, Elevator, Food & Beverage Processing, Forest Products, Mining / Quarrying, High Temperature, Inclined Conveying, Manufacturing / Fabrication, Packaging, Power Transmission, Pulp & Paper, Other / Custom
- Primary Belt Material: Polyurethane / Urethane
- Belt Thickness: 0.0600 inch
- Features: Food Grade Rated, V-Guides / V-Ropes, Open-ended
Supplier: RUD Chain, Inc.
Description: as traction mechanisms RUD designs and produces conveyor systems for use in horizontal, vertical and inclined applications. The systems range from drag chain conveyors, ash removal systems and feeding systems to complete bucket elevators, trough chain conveyors and screw conveyors. In addition, RUD
- Conveyor Type: Drag Conveyor, Flexible Screw (Auger) Conveyor, Low Profile Conveyor, Screw / Auger Conveyor, Bucket Conveyor, Chain Conveyor
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
PZA and PZB Elevator Stages; Vertical Motion
The inclined plane approach offers superior performance through the use of our reliable ballscrew drivetrain while minimizing the overall height. The PZA is also slim enough to give easy access to all sides of the load, and since the center of the carriage is centered over the bearings, deflections from a cantilevered load are minimized. The PZA Series elevator table come standard with integral limit switches, mechanical hard stops and a home index. The stage tabletop is protected with a clear... (read more)
Browse Rotary Stages Datasheets for Primatics, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Wedge drives precision elevator
and requires more vertical headroom. The inclined-plane design offers a lower profile and easy access to the load. Centering the load over the bearings eliminates deflections from a cantilevered load. A new elevator stage, the PZA 25 from uses a precision-machined wedge and recirculating bearings to position
More Information Top
The Vertical Transportation Handbook 4th Edition
Concurrently and independently, in about 1892 George H. Wheeler invented and patented a flat-step “ inclined elevator ” with a handrail (see Figure 9.4a and b ).
States > Washington > State > Regulations > Title 296 - Department of Labor and Industries > [WAC 296-96] 096 - Safety Regulations and Fees for All Elevators...
What is the maximum rated speed of an incline elevator ?
States > Washington > State > Proposed Regulations > 2004 Documents > April 21, 2004 > [2004 WA Proposed wa-p296f112] WAC 296-96 - Proposed Rules - WAC 296-96
" Inclined elevator " means an elevator that travels at an inclined angle of 70 degrees or less from the horizontal.