Supplier: BNZ Materials, Inc.
Description: Used in the aluminum industry as a filler material & trough liner
- Type: Cement / Binder, Powder / Aggregate, Other
- Bond / Processing Features: Calcium Aluminate Bond, Portland Cement / CaSiO3 Bond
- Setting / Cure Technology: Air Setting
- Applications: Refractory / High Temperature Materials, Ceramics / Glass Manufacturing, Chemical / Materials Processing
Supplier: Norton Abrasives
Description: Quantum Mounted Point
- Type: Mounted Point / Abrasive Burr, Tapered Body Wheel (Type 3, 4)
- Abrasive Grain / Material Type: Ceramic (e.g., Norton SG®, Norton Quantum®)
- Grading / Grit System: ANSI
- Applications: Material Removal / Rough (Coarse), Intermediate Cut & Finish (Medium Grits), Finishing / Light Cutting (Fine Grits), Dry Grinding / Finishing, Wet Grinding / Finishing, Internal / Bores, Portable / Angle Grinder
Supplier: Norton Abrasives
Description: W145 Pacesetter® Point 38A60-P
- Type: Mounted Point / Abrasive Burr
- Abrasive Grain Type: Aluminum Oxide
- Grading / Grit System: ANSI - Bonded
- Applications: Intermediate Cut & Finish (Medium Grits), Cleaning / Surface Prep, Dry Grinding, Internal / Bores, Portable Grinder / Handheld, Toolroom / Sharpening
Plastic Tubing - TUBING, WARE WASH DISPENSER SQUEEZE TUBING, DEMA C4 PUMP DM 821 AND 822 DISPENSERS -- 80-066-100HCSupplier: TCD Parts, Inc.
Description: TUBING, WARE WASH DISPENSER SQUEEZE TUBING, DEMA C4 PUMP DM 821 AND 822 DISPENSERS
- Materials: Other
- Design Units: English
- Material Choices: Plastic Tubing
Supplier: Atlas Minerals and Chemicals, Inc.
Description: FURATHANE MORTAR is a 100% carbon filled, specially formulated furan mortar for chemical resistant brick and tile construction.
- Type: Mortar, Powder / Aggregate
- Aggregate / Fill Material: Other
- Bond / Processing Features: Polymer Bond
- Setting / Cure Technology: Two / Multiple Component
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Engineering Web Search: Insulating Refractory Aggregate Top
Concrete - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Concrete is a composite construction material made primarily with aggregate, cement, and water.
Fly ash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nevertheless, some refractory phases in the pulverized coal will not melt (entirely) and remain crystalline.
Refractory Cements and Raw Materials Information on GlobalSpec
Refractory Aggregate / Fill: Alumina / Aluminum Oxide Most refractory cements consist of a mixture of a binder or clinker and a coarser aggregate.
Maintenance for Energy Efficiency On GlobalSpec
Refractories and high temperature insulation include many different types of ceramic insulation, refractory shapes, and refractory cements.
ASTM International - Standards Worldwide
C16-03(2012) Standard Test Method for Load Testing Refractory Shapes at High Temperatures
Cement Standards and Concrete Standards
Application of Exterior Insulating and Finish Systems and Related Products
Almatis :: Tabular Alumina / Aggregates
A dense refractory material, Almatis tabular alumina is a well-sintered, crystalline alpha alumina used as both a refractory aggregate and as fines
Refractory Castable offers alternative to 124 field mix.,...
Refractory Castable offers alternative to 1:2:4 field mix. Castable Material solves refractory insulation problems.
Method of Test for Thermal Conductivity of Lightweight Insulating Concrete
silicon carbide (chemical compound) -- Encyclopedia Britannica
More recently, it has found application in refractory linings and heating elements for industrial furnaces, in wear-resistant parts for pumps and