Products & ServicesSee also: Categories
Standards and Technical Documents - Connections for general use and fluid power -- Ports and stud ends with ISO 228-1 threads with elastomeric or metal-to-metal sealing -- Part 1: Threaded ports -- ISO 1179-1:2007
Description: ISO 1179-1:2007 specifies dimensions for ports with ISO 228-1 threads for use with non-adjustable stud ends shown in ISO 1179-2, ISO 1179-3 and ISO 1179-4 and with adjustable stud ends shown in ISO 1179-3.
Pressure Sensors - PX2 Series Heavy Duty Pressure Transducers, sealed gage, 0 bar to 10 bar, 8 V to 30 V input, 4 mA to 20 mA output, G 1/4 ISO 1179-3, Delphi Metri-Pack 150 -- PX2AG1XX010BSCHXSupplier: Honeywell Sensing and Control
Description: and are designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards. Count on affordability and availability with these high performing, durable transducers.
- Working Pressure Range: 0.0 to 145 psi
- Device Category: Transducer
- Pressure Reading: Gauge
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 257 F
Air Flow Sensors - Honeywell Zephyr™ Analog Airflow Sensors: HAF Series-High Accuracy, unidirectional flow, G 3/8 female threaded fitting per ISO 1179, 0 SLPM to 15 SLPM flow range, digital I²C address: 0x49 -- HAFUHT0015L4AXTSupplier: Honeywell Sensing and Control
Description: makes these products extremely robust. They are designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards.
- Mounting: Fixtured or Permanent
- Air Volumetric Flow: Yes
- Air Volume Flow Rate Range: 0.0 to 0.5297 SCFM
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 158 F
Supplier: Parker Hannifin / Tube Fittings Division
Description: Non return valve. Female BSPP thread (ISO 1179-1)/Female BSPP thread (ISO 1179-1).
- Valve Type: Ball / Disk Check Valves
- Material of Construction: Stainless Steel, Steel
- Valve Size: 0.1250 to 1.5 inch
- Pressure Rating: 5802 psi
Description: MGPM, Compact Guide Cylinder, Slide Bearing, ISO 1179-1 w/ISO 228-1 Threads
- Device Type: Pneumatic Thruster
- Stroke or X-Axis Travel: 0.9843 to 7.87 inch
- Rated Speed: 19.69 in/sec
- Operating Pressure: 14.5 to 218 psi