Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: OREGON AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT ARCHITECTURAL BARRIER REMOVAL AND COMPLIANCE MANUAL: A SIMPLIFIED APPROACH TO ACCESSIBILITY (ADA) - STATE SPECIFIC
Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: A critical water shortage in Jordan's most populous towns, cities, and villages will be alleviated in early 1985 when the regional water supply network is completed. The system will divert raw water from the East Ghor Main Canal, an irrigation canal in the Jordan River Valley, and deliver treated
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Assessment of Misalignments in Some Selected Buildings in Jordan and Their Structural Effects Volume 28, Issue 6 (November 2000) A field survey was performed to assess horizontal and vertical misalignments and their structural effects in some selected buildings in Irbid City, Jordan. Fifty-two
Description: of research.Contributors H. Attias, C. M. Bishop, B. J. Frey, Z. Ghahramani, D. Heckerman, G. E. Hinton, R. Hofmann, R. A. Jacobs, Michael I. Jordan, H. J. Kappen, A. Krogh, R. Neal, S. K. Riis, F. B. RodrÃÂguez, L. K. Saul, Terrence J. Sejnowski, P. Smyth, M. E. Tipping, V. Tresp, Y. Weiss.
Supplier: Kinetek, Inc.
Description: JORDAN Series: Loading Capacity: 320Kg-2500Kg Elevator speed: 0.63m/ s-1.75m/ s Traction ratio: 2: 1 Loading Capacity: 320Kg-250Kg Elevator speed: 1.0m/ s-1.75m/ s Traction ratio: 1: 1Specialty: Application for roomless, Inner rotor structure, slightness structure, Small traction sheave design
- Motor Configuration: Motor Only
- Orientation / Type: In-line
- Number of Shafts: Single-ended
- Design Units: Metric
Supplier: Regal Fabrics, Inc.
Description: Color: Bluestone Pattern Repeat: Across the roll: 14.5 inches. Up the roll: 14.75 inches Railroaded: No Backed: Yes
- Material Type: Synthetic / Polymer, Polyester, Rayon / Lycocell
Description: The Mark 70 Series is a line of pneumatically-operated diaphragm control valves that combine multiple spring actuators with the precision of Jordan Valves' advanced sliding gate seat for closer control and greater accuracy. Jordan's unique sliding gate control valve trim teams up with pressure
- Valve Size: 0.7500 inch
- Number of Ports/Ways: 2
- Metal Seated: Yes
- Valve Type: Gate / Knife Valves
Description: The Jordan Mark 25 Series is a temperature controller that uses instrument air to position a control valve or air-operated regulator (such as the Jordan Mark 66 Series) in a process line.
- Control Signal Output: Other
- Control Technique: Limit / Set Point Control
- Form Factor: Other
- User Interface: Knobs / Switches / Meter
Description: The Mark 10 Series was designed to be used with Jordan Valve's pneumatic and electric control valves. Choose one of the Mark 10 Controllers for reliable and accurate control of pressure and temperature.
- Controller Inputs: Switch / Relay Input
- Control Signal Output: Switch / Relay Output
- Control Technique: Limit / Set Point Control
- Form Factor: Panel / Chassis Mount
Description: SID003 Secure-ID® Semi-Finished Roll Stock in our Standard Layer Construction Each of these standard layer constructions either highlights one of the Secure-ID Optical Thin Film’s unique activation capabilities or provides an opportunity for the customer to combine other unique layers
- Form / Shape: Film / Sheet
Description: No Description Provided
- Leak Test Method: Ultrasonic Leak Detector
- Local Interface: Analog Front Panel
- Display Type: Analog Meter or Indicator
- Audible Alarm Option: Yes
Description: SID002 Secure-ID® Semi-Finished Roll Stock in our Standard Layer Construction Each of these standard layer constructions either highlights one of the Secure-ID Optical Thin Film’s unique activation capabilities or provides an opportunity for the customer to combine other unique layers
- Backing / Base: Plastic / Film, Specialty / Other
Description: SID001 Secure-ID® Semi-Finished Roll Stock in our Standard Layer Construction Each of these standard layer constructions either highlights one of the Secure-ID Optical Thin Film’s unique activation capabilities or provides an opportunity for the customer to combine other unique layers
- Sealing Devices: Adhesive Seal (Label/Tape)
- Application: Airplane, Cargo / Container, Chemical / Pharmaceutical, Medical / Hospital, Other / Specialized
Description: SID004 Secure-ID® Semi-Finished Roll Stock in our Standard Layer Construction Each of these standard layer constructions either highlights one of the Secure-ID Optical Thin Film’s unique activation capabilities or provides an opportunity for the customer to combine other unique layers
- Types: Metallized
- Film Material: PET / Polyester
Description: Y-type strainers protect your fluid handling system against the damage that can occur to valves, trap, and other equipment when foreign matter such as dirt, scale or welding particles travel through the pipeline. Available with threaded or flanged end connections in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel,
- Assembly / Element: Strainer Assembly
- Applications: General Purpose, Oil / Fuel, Water
- Strainer Type: Y-strainers
- Media: Liquid, Gas, Steam
Description: The Mark 93 is a thermostatic steam trap designed specifically for use in clean steam systems demanding that sanitary conditions be maintained. It features a 20 Ra internal finish, and a self-draining design, to minimize the possibility of medium entrapment and bacterial growth. The improved
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 90 psi
- Maximum Capacity: 41.4 lbs/min
- Operating Temperature: 350 F
- Thermostatic Steam Traps: Bimetallic Trap
Description: The PT Series is a group of float and thermostatic traps for use in discharging air and condensate, while preventing steam from entering return piping on steam heating systems and steam process equipment.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi
- Maximum Capacity: 145 lbs/min
- Operating Temperature: 400 F
- Mechanical Steam Traps: F&T Trap
Description: The Mark 16 valve positioner is used to enhance the performance of pneumatic control valves. In conjunction with pneumatic or electronic controllers, positioners eliminate positioning errors, shorten positioning times, and determine the direction of movement for proper positioning of the valve
- Positioner Type: Pneumatic
- Linear Valve Actuation: Yes
- Pneumatic Actuation: Single Acting Positioner
- Pneumatic Input Signal Range: 3 to 15 psi
Description: The Trebor® PC7 pump controllers are designed to provide easy-to-use, trouble-free operation for your air-operated chemical pump. Constructed entirely of PFA or polypropylene housings and high performance engineering plastic internal components using no metal parts or elastomers Compatible
- Number of Zones (if applicable): 1 zones
- Control Signal Output: Other
- Control Technique: Other
- Form Factor: Other
Description: Trebor® fiber optic probes and monitoring systems provide complete performance and diagnostic capability for your high-purity pump. The use of fiber optic technology allowed us to design a nonmetallic sensor that will not corrode in aggressive acid environments and avoid the use of electrical
- Leak Detection Method: Optical Leak Detector
- Specific Detectable Liquid Types: Water
- Also Detects Gases / Vapors: Yes
- Submersible: Yes
Description: The M5 Cycle Counter is a small, programmable monitor with a digital display that indicates cycle rates, total cycles, and the approximate flow rate of a pump. It interacts with our other fiber optic sensors to provide reliable operation at all speeds and pressures without constant sensor
- Form Factor: Stand Alone
- Application: General Lab and Industrial
- Signal Inputs: DC Voltage
- Specialized & Other Inputs: Other
Description: The SS85 surge suppressor was designed to reduce discharge line surges and can be installed wherever line pulses affect the performance of a process. No Maintenance Required Extends Filter Life Reduces Plumbing Vibration Inline Tee Option For Easy And Remote Installation No Metal Parts
- Type: Chargeable Dampener
- Maximum Pressure: 80 psi
- Bladder / Bellows Material: PTFE
- Housing Material: PTFE
Description: ) cable Length: 12 ft Localization: Belgium, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Albania, Argentina, Australia, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Lithuania, South Africa, Vietnam, Ukraine, Venezuela, Bermuda, Canada, Chile, Egypt
- Product Category: Cable Assembly
- Product Type: KVM Cable
Description: Many of our end users have lines with high backpressures, which can negatively affect the operation of AODD pumps. To help reduce the backpressure on pumps in such applications, we designed the Quick Exhaust Valve. In addition to reducing the exhaust backpressure, it can capture any chemical in the
- Connection: Threaded
- Media Description: Water (General)
- Valve Type: Pressure Relief Valves
Description: in Height: 3 in Weight: 2.1 oz Enclosure Color: Beige Localization: Belgium, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Benin, Bulgaria, Cameroon, China, Colombia, Cooks Island, Czech Republic, Estonia
Description: The exclusive Trebor® electric quartz DI water heating technology is trusted for long life, low maintenance and high purity. This market-leading technology is now available in the affordable Q-Series heater – a system ideal for batch cleaning applications requiring a steady flow of high
- Heater Type: Circulation Heater, Immersion Heater, Water Heater
- Applications: Clean Water Heating, Process Waters, High Purity Waters
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 203 F
- Heating Capacity: 144 kW
Description: The Model 110 has been on the market for over 15 years, proving to be an industry standard for low flow, high purity applications. It was originally designed with small footprints in mind. Because of the pump design and the internal air control valves, the 110 is one of the smallest pumps on the
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 60 psi
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 330 GPH
- Media: Chemicals, Liquids
- Power Source: Air / Pneumatic
Supplier: Streamlight, Inc.
Description: are registered trademarks of Jordan Outdoor Enterprises
- Flashlight Type: LED Flashlight, Tube Flashlight
- Power Source: Battery, Alkaline
- Battery Size: AAA
- # of Batteries: 2
Supplier: Peptides International, Inc.
Description: ] A. Krause et al., FEBS Lett., 480, 147 (2000); CH Park et al, J. Biol. Chem., 276, 7806 (2001); T Gan et al, J. Physiol. Gastrointest. Liver Physiol, 290, G199 (2006); HN Hunter et al, J. Biol. Chem, 277, 37597 (2002); JB Jordan et al, J. Biol. Chem., 284, 24155 (2009).
Description: The Trebor® IQ in-line quartz chemical heater provides the ultra-high purity you demand, with the reliability you expect. The IQ's smooth flow path is free of particle traps and constructed entirely of GE 214 quartz and PFA, making it compatible with all acids, except HF and KOH. The PFA
- Applications: OEM / Custom
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 212 F
- Heating Capacity: 3 to 6 kW
- Phase: Single Phase
Description: The 3000 Series is ideal for high-volume, low-pressure OEM applications. FEATURES Range 5 to 100 psi (.34 to 6.9 bar; 34.5 to 689 KPa) Type Absolute, gage, differential and vacuum Media Clean, dry air and non-corrosive gasses Shipping Wafers on tape Flexibility Sensitivity, resistance, bridge,
- Sensor Type: Pressure Sensor
- Sensor Grade / Operating Range: Medical, Automotive, Industrial, Consumer, Military, Other
- Package Type / Mounting: Die
- Input (Supply) Voltage: 5 to 15 volts
Description: The BP Series is ideal for high-volume, disposable medical applications and is compliant with the AAMI BP22 specification for blood pressure monitoring. FEATURES Range -30 to 300 mmHg (-.58 to 5.8 pso; 40 to 400 mbar; 4 to 40 KPa). Also available in higher pressures. Type Gage Media Air, gasses
- Sensor Type: Pressure Sensor
- Sensor Grade / Operating Range: Medical
- Package Type / Mounting: Die, Surface Mount (SMD)
- Input (Supply) Voltage: 1 to 10 volts
Description: Design and Manufacturing Services One size does not fit all. Whether it is design assistance, custom products or smaller volumes, clients need flexible solutions instead of rigid excuses. In addition to our standard products, we offer an array of design and manufacturing services. As the leader
- Services: Design / Engineering, Prototyping, Pilot / Scale-Up, Production, R & D / Development, Specialty / Other
- Capabilities: 2D / Surface Micromachining, 3D / Bulk Micromachining, Inspection / Testing, Oxidation / Doping, Packaging / Backend Processing, Photolithography, Wafer Bonding, Wet / Chemical Etching, Other
- Materials: Silicon, Ceramic, Glass, Metal / Nickel, Polymer / Organic, Specialty / Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Parts by Number Top
|Part #||Distributor||Manufacturer||Product Category||Description|
|0950-13-125JORDAN (QTY TO )||ASAP Semiconductor||CONTOUR SEATING||Not Provided||Not Provided|
|M-18-N 5O 1||ASAP Semiconductor||JORDAN||Not Provided||Not Provided|
|J120 22 OHM 1||ASAP Semiconductor||JORDAN||Not Provided||RESISTOR|
|NCAX0G5L021400||Radwell||Smc||Not Provided||JORDAN MANUFACTURING|
|RFKSSE2H0009||Radwell||Smc||Not Provided||JORDAN, CHADRICK H.|
Conduct Research Top
Jordanian Electric Power Company Increase Fire Safety
JEPCO operate a large distribution network, based in the capital city of Amman in Jordan and covering around 66% of the population of Jordan.
City of Atlanta Refreshed with PT-500 Wet Scrubber System
development, and odor complaints from neighbors were on the rise, the city considered odor control a top priority. The city enlisted Jordan, Jones & Goulding, Inc. for the design. Chemical scrubbing was chosen as the technology to control the odors due to the high efficiency required and the proven
Trace and Track to Seal the Cracks
about frequency but about performance, says Tagsys Jordan. In what other business do you worry about such issues as this? These types of issues might have kept AstraZeneca from implementing RFID. We believe that the 2D matrix [currently] offers the capability to identify products down
Motion controls take circus for a spin
of physics on the vertical deck/stage. In this scene, a performer appears to be walking in a desert. The moveable stage is as long as an NBA court is wide (50 ft) and about one-fourth the size, as this illustration shows. But not even Michael Jordan got as much "air" as the cast of K . Cirque du Soleil
End Market Report: Medical Technology Review - High Cavitation Molds Promote Economies of Scale - 03/07
customers with four-cavity molds request quotes for 16-cavity tools. And that 's at the low end of the multi-cavity scale. Jordan Robertson, General Sales Manager a stack mold specialist StackTeck (Brampton, ON), says his company produced a 2x32 mold for a disposable medicine cup 1.75 inches
More Information Top
A Taste of Jordan Algebras
A Taste of Jordan Algebras .
A historical, geographical and archaeological survey of the Jordan Valley in the Late Bronze Age
SURVEY OF THE JORDAN VALLEY .
Jordan structures in mathematics and physics
Jordan structures in mathematics and physics .
Towards improved partnershipsin the water sector in the Middle East: A case study of Jordan .
The Water of the Jordan Valley
The Water of the Jordan Valley .
The Jordan River and Dead Sea Basin
The Jordan River and Dead Sea Basin .
Water Resources in the Middle East
...particularly true for the Palestinians who are the most water deprived peoples on the Jordan River Basin.
(Never) Mind your p ’s and q ’s: Von Neumann versus Jordan on the foundations of quantum theory
Never) Mind your p ’s and q ’s: Von Neumann versus Jordan on the foundations of quantum...
TRANS- JORDAN , .
The political impact of Islamic banking in Jordan
The Political Impact of Islamic Banking in Jordan .
The Protection of Pharmaceutical Patents and Data under TRIPS and US- Jordan FTA: Exploring the Limits of...