Products & ServicesSee also:
Abrasive Compounds and Abrasive Slurries - Waterless, Diamond Lapping Slurries -- AmberCut™ CK SeriesSupplier: Saint-Gobain Surface Conditioning Group
Description: Abrasive Slurries AmberCut™ CK series products are ready to use, waterless diamond lapping slurries. They are specifically formulated for the free abrasive bar lapping of computer disk read/write heads and the charging of lapping plates. The AmberCut CK series formula provides enhanced
- Type: Lapping
- Products / Materials Finished: Specialty / Other
- Form: Slurry
- Abrasive Grain Type: Diamond
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Experimental Evaluation of the Dynamic Shear Strength of Adhesive-Bonded Lap Joints Volume 28, Issue 6 (November 2000) An experimental method utilizing a novel specimen geometry was developed to determine dynamic shear strength of adhesive-bonded lap joints using the classical Split HopkinsonShow More
Honing, Lapping, and Super-finishing Machines - Floor Standing Single Sided Lapping/ Polishing Machine -- Model 36Supplier: Lapmaster-Wolters International
Description: ;spider bar”. This fabrication is cantilevered over the lap plate and is mounted onto a tubular upright column bolted to the machine frame. The free end is restrained by a tie rod to prevent excessive bending stress when high lapping pressures are used. The primary function of the pneumatic
- Type: Lapping Machine
- Mounting: Floor Mounted / Stationary (Machine Tools)
- Power: 5 to 7.5 HP
- Motor Voltage and Phase: 115 / 120 V 60 Hz, 208 - 230 / 240 V 60 Hz, 460 / 480 V 60 Hz, 50 Hz / International Power, Three-Phase
Supplier: Mahr Federal Inc.
Description: force regulator, for both outside and inside measurements, delivers user-independent measuring results. Features The base bar is made from steel, providing the same thermal behavior as the setting and measuring objects Precision ground and lapped guide rail, non-rusting Glued-on steel scale
- Type: Other Gage
- Technology: Electronic
- Range: 0.0 to 80.91 inch
- Units: Metric
Industrial Tapes - Scotch(R) Speciality Filament Tape 880NR Translucent, 18 mm x 55 m, 48 per case Bulk -- 021200-48445Supplier: R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Description: , high shear strength, and excellent long-term adhesion on fiberboard, metals, and printed or painted surfaces. Applications:- Bundling heavy or sharp-edged objects such as metal tubing and rods, or lumber- Tabbing end laps of large metal coils; metal coil banding. Can be custom printed using the Print
- Width: 18000 µm
Supplier: Gardner Denver Thomas
Description: Features & Benefits Oil-less operation Permanently lubricated bearings Stainless steel valves and lapped aluminum valve plates Die-cast aluminum heads and diaphragm hold down plates Balanced for smooth, low vibration operation Long-life diaphragms Field service capability Dichromate
- Compressor Technology: Diaphragm
- Discharge / Operating Pressure: 5 to 30 psi
- Flow Capacity: 0.9000 to 1.7 SCFM
- Horse Power: 0.1000 to 0.2001 HP
Supplier: Abrisa Technologies
Description: require a specific transmission, size, edge, polish, or cleanliness standard or more for your product, turn to Abrisa Technologies to produce your glass fabrication components. Cutting Edging Screenprinting / Etching Machining Assembly Bus Bar Strengthening Metrology Cleaning Specialty
- Fabrication Services: Design Assistance, Glass Part Fabrication
- Processes: Grinding / Beveling, Machining, Specialty / Other
- Materials Processed: Borosilicate, Dichroic, Glass Ceramic, Silicate / Fused Silica, Soda Lime, Quartz, Specialty / Other
- Additional Operations: Chemical Treating, Etching / Blasting, Heat Treating, Lapping / Polishing, Other
Description: weather Can make up to 100 splices per hour Applications Lapped bar capability and minimal exposed bar ends make the LENTON QUICK WEDGE system ideal for repairs or expansions including: Bridge Repair Road Repair Precast Building Extensions Spiral Reinforcement Stirrups and Ties PileShow More
Supplier: Spraying Systems Co.
Description: nozzles with over-lapping patterns are required. Model H-DT VeeJet nozzles feature flow rates below 1 gpm at 40 psi (3.9 I/min at 3 bar).
- Media: Chemicals, Water
- Spray Pattern: Flat / Fan
- Maximum Pressure: 20 to 500 psi
- Maximum Flow: 21.21 to 424 GPH
Description: The LENTON® FORM SAVER ANCHOR mechanical rebar splicing system is a method of splicing rebar in segmental concrete construction applications. The coupler is friction welded to a headed anchor/shear stud and a reinforcing bar has LENTON® tapered threads that match the coupler. When the form
- Type: Concrete Anchors (Anchor Bolts)
- Length: 5.88 to 8.12 inch
Supplier: Velan, Inc.
Description: ; Lug bolt pattern matches ASME B16.5 Class 150. Holes tapped. • 150 psig (10.3 bar) maximum working pressure. 150°F (65°C) maximum working temperature. Applications outside of these conditions require special design considerations. • These high quality metal-seated knife gate valves
- Valve Type: Butterfly Valves, Gate / Knife Valves
- Valve Size: 2 to 24 inch
- Pressure Rating: 150 psi
Description: from our extensive inventory of precision ground chrome bar and DOM tube in inch and metric sizes. New parts made here will have the benefits of the latest technology and materials to help extend the item's service life. Our lapping table enables us to repair pumps and motors. Other dedicated
- Capabilities: Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Hose, Hydraulic Linear Actuators, Hydraulic Motors, Hydraulic Power Units, Hydraulic Pumps, Hydraulic Rams, Hydraulic Rotary Actuators, Hydraulic Valves, Hydrostatic Drives, Complete Machine / System Rebuild
- Services: Bench (Off-site), Field / On-site, Installation / Start-up, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround, Component Remanufacturing / Rebuild, Replacement / Exchange Program, Spare Parts Inventory,
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Supplier: Flexbar Machine Corporation
Description: . Wear resistant chrome plated beams. Heavy base with hardened, ground and lapped bottom surface. Carbide tipped off-set scriber to cover entire range from bottom surface. Scriber clamp also accepts 1/4" rectangular indicator holder. (Model No. 12937) Furnished in molded styrofoam shipping
- Type: Indicator / Comparator
Supplier: BesTech Tool Corporation
Description: . The maximum bar feed on our turning centers is 2.625" with a maximum turning diameter of 11". Our machining center's maximum capacity is 40" x 84". We do machining for a variety of industries including agriculture, automotive, construction, medical, firearms, and railroad. A large part of our business
- Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Turning, Water / Abrasive Jet Machining, Wire EDM
- Number of Axes: 2-axis Machining, 3-axis Machining, 4-axis Machining
- Specialty Machining: Jigs and Fixtures, Tool & Die Manufacturing
- Length Capacity: Less than 1", 1" - 3", 3" - 6", 6" - 48", Greater than 48"
Supplier: Vo-Tech, Inc.
Description: to machine parts other shops simply can't do Production Milling or Turning: Pallet type fixturing solutions for quick change over of parts to reduce cycle times and costs Turning CNC's utilize automatic bar loaders and can feed 2.5" through the spindle for manufacturing efficiency Sub spindles
- Capabilities: Broaching, Drilling, Honing, Milling, Turning
- Number of Axes: 2-axis Machining, 3-axis Machining, 4-axis Machining
- Specialty Machining: Casting Machining, Extrusion Machining, Forging Machining, Tool & Die Manufacturing
- Length Capacity: Greater than 48"
Supplier: Master Metal Engineering (MME)
Description: lengths up to 14" long. CNC lathe work from1/16" diameter to 2 9/16" diameter bar feed work. Chuck work to 11.81" diameter X 9 1/16" long. Shaft and between centers work up to 7.87" diameter X 18.5" long. CNC Machining center work such as multiple hole drilling and tapping operations on production runs
- Capabilities: Broaching, Drilling, Honing, Milling, Swiss Machining, Turning, Wire EDM
- Number of Axes: 2-axis Machining, 3-axis Machining, 4-axis Machining, 5-axis Machining
- Specialty Machining: Casting Machining, Gear Manufacturing, Jigs and Fixtures, Tool & Die Manufacturing
- Length Capacity: 1" - 3", 3" - 6", 6" - 48", Greater than 48"
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
MACOR® MGC on America's Space Shuttle, Orbiter.
Aerospace Industry. Over 200 distinctly shaped MACOR ® MGC parts can be found on America's reusable Space Shuttle, Orbiter. Retaining rings of MACOR MGC are used at all hinge points, windows and doors. Also, large pieces of MACOR ® glass ceramic are used in a NASA spaceborne gamma radiation detector. For this application, frame corners are joined by a combination of machined (butt-lap) mechanical joints and a sealing glass. . San Jose Delta is a manufacturer of high... (read more)
Browse Dielectric Ceramics and Substrates Datasheets for San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
CHINO Works America Inc.
KR2000 Series Graphic Recorder
. The recorder can be used for various applications such as data management, research, development, remote and wide range monitoring by utilizing internet environment. Employing clear 5.6"TFT color LCD display. Large-sized high visibility display with various display functions. Real time/Historical trend screen, Bar-graph screen, Data screen are selectable for various applications. Large capacity of data memory and various recording method. Compact flash card (CF card) slot is equipped as standard... (read more)
Browse Data Loggers and Data Recorders Datasheets for CHINO Works America Inc.
Conduct Research Top
2002 Lincoln Blackwood
anchored in the lap of luxury. A 5.4-liter, dual-overhead-cam V8 provides 300 hp at 5,000 rpm and 355 lb-ft of torque at 2,750 rpm, giving the 5,700-lb truck adequate get-up-and-go. I had no problem passing semi trucks chugging their way across the curvy Pennsylvania Turnpike. The powerplant links
More Information Top
Staggered lap joints for tension reinforcement
Differences in the distribution of bond stress through a lap joint and in the share of the tension force taken by continuous and lapped bars are demonstrated to be responsible for the reduction.
The influence of percentage of bars lapped on performance of splices
All the beams were designed with the same concrete cover and with the minimum amount of transverse reinforcement permit- ted by MC2010, equal to 50 % of the area of the lapped bars .
Seismic Design, Assessment and Retrofitting of Concrete Buildings
Fig. 3.20 Splitting failures of lapped bars , with definition of k-factor in Eq. (3.31) and of the number of bars or stirrup legs in Eq. (3.32) (adapted from Eligehausen and Lettow 2007 .
Bond and anchorage of embedded steel reinforcement in fib Model Code 2010
number of anchored bars or pairs of lapped bars at potential splitting surface km .
Bond strength of short lap splices in RC beams confined with steel stirrups or external CFRP
The results show that the CFRP confinement enhanced the bond strength of the lapped bars by up to 49 % with reference to unconfined beams, and improved significantly the overall behaviour of the specimens.
Seismic Risk Assessment and Retrofitting
15.21 and 15.26 are applied), but confinement of lapped bars by the FRP alone is considered in Eqs.