Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Aerotech, Inc.
Description: Design Features Fully preloaded air-bearing 450 mm wafer compatible Travel to 1.2 meter Linear encoder or laser interferometer feedback Complete noncontact design Ultra-smooth design for outstanding velocity stability
- Axis Configuration: X Axis Only
- Stroke or X-Axis Travel: 3.94 to 47.24 inch
- Y-Axis Travel: 3.94 to 47.24 inch
- Z-Axis Travel: 3.94 to 47.24 inch
Supplier: Badger Meter
Description: . V1000 flow range is 0.026….0.65 gpm (0.1…2.5 lpm) The meter is especially suitable for washing machines, dishwashers, coffee machines, laser cooling plants, solar solutions, bakery machines, steam cooking machines in large kitchen plants, and CD or DVD cleaning.
- Type: Turbine Meter, Velocity Meter
- Pipe Diameter: 0.2500 inch
- Liquid Volumetric Flow Rate: 0.0260 to 0.6500 GPM
- Operating Pressure: 362 psi
Supplier: COSA Xentaur Corporation
Description: The COSA Optical Flow Meter (OFM) uses laser beams to measure the gas flow by sensing the velocity of microscopic particulates naturally occurring in the gas. The COSA Optical Flow Meter (OFM) has been specifically developed for gas applications with highly variable flow
- Process Media Type: Gas
- Aggressive / Corrosive Process Media: true
- Pipe Diameter: 4 to 30 inch
- Media Temperature Range: -40 to 122 F
Supplier: Oerlikon Metco
Description: The Twin-150 volumetric powder feeders is designed as a multipurpose stand-alone unit. It is offered for processes such as plasma, HVOF-LF, laser cladding and powder-fed additive manufacturing. Key characteristics Suitable for thermal spray (plasma, HVOF-LF), laser cladding and
- Thermal Spray Technology: High Velocity Oxy Fuel (HVOF), Laser Cladding, Plasma Spray, Specialty / Other
- Type: Component / Subsystem
- System Options / Components: Feeder / Metering Unit
- Automation / Control: Automatic
Description: Large display of Airflow or Air Velocity with built-in InfraRed Thermometer CFM/CMM Thermo- Anemometer with built-in non-contact IR Thermometer measures remote surface temperatures to 536°F (280°C) with 8:1 distance to spot ratio and Laser Pointer Simultaneous display ofShow More
Supplier: Polytec, Inc.
Description: The LSV-6200 Velocimeter Controller uses state-of-the-art digital signal processing technology (DSP) to provide velocity and length data with high precision fromthe evaluation of the Doppler signalsupplied bythe laser-based Velocimter sensor head.
- Maximum Velocity: 4331 in/sec
- Accuracy: 0.0500 ±% FS
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 113 F
- Technology: Optical / Laser
Supplier: Clark Solutions
Description: analog sensors condition the output signal to 0-10 VDC. Typical applications include water purification/dispensing systems, chemical metering equipment, lasers and welders, water injection systems, semiconductor processing equipment, chillers and heat exchangers.
- Type: Turbine Meter, Velocity Meter
- Pipe Diameter: 0.2500 inch
- Media Temperature Range: 20 to 180 F
- Liquid Volumetric Flow Rate: 0.1000 to 1 GPM
Description: The Velocityrgb/dvi System - 10 permits the placement of a monitor or projector from just a few meters up to 40 kilometers away from the controlling computer without loss of resolution. In addition to this standout capability and performance, the Velocity rgb/dvi System - 10 productShow More
Supplier: Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Description: Chemical Scales & Balances CMM Laser Calibration Force Mass Pressure Torque Vacuum Gas & Liquid Flow Physical Dimensional *Please inquire or visit us on the web for capabilities,frequencies and ranges Repair MQC environmentally controlled multi-laboratory facility isequipped
- Services Offered: Bench Repair (Off-site), Field / On-site Repair , Calibration Service, Calibration Documentation, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround, Replacement / Exchange Program, Product Sales - Used / Refurbished,
- Acoustic / Vibration Equipment: Sound Level Meters / Dosimeters, Position Sensor / Instrument, Speed / Velocity Instrument
- Electrical / Electronic Test: Analyzers, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), Data Acquisition / Signal Conditioning, Data / Chart Recorder, Data / Chart Recorder, RF / Microwave Instruments, Generators (Function, Pulse, etc.), Oscilloscopes / Scopes, Power Supplies / Amplifiers, Specialty / Other
- Process / Laboratory: Autoclaves and Sterilizers, Conductivity / Dissolved Solids Meters, Circulators and Baths, Flow Instruments, Environmental Test Chambers, Force Instruments, Gas / Air, Freezer / Refrigerator, Furnaces / Ovens, Incubators, Humidity Generators, Humidity / Moisture Instruments, Level Sensors
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
New Vision Turbine Flow Meters
of accuracy. Pressure spikes less than burst pressure rating do not affect its measurements," said Vander Grinten. "This meter is especially suitable for washing machines, dishwashers, coffee machines, laser cooling plants, solar solutions, bakery machines, steam cooking machines in large kitchen (read more)
Browse Flow Meters Datasheets for Badger Meter
Knight Optical (USA) LLC
Knight optical's range of Lidar optics
velocity. Knight Optical's offer the following optics for Lidar Applications: Front Coated Mirrors Optimized for maximum reflectivity at 1550nm or other ranges in the visible or NIR spectrum Other coatings to maximize reflection at a required wavelength are available with sheet sizes up to 1 meter (read more)
Browse Optical Mirrors Datasheets for Knight Optical (USA) LLC
More Information Top
A tracer-particle fluid velocity meter incorporating a laser
The results obtained with the laser velocity meter are in satisfactory agreement with those deduced from pressure measurements.
Comparison between numerical computations and measurements by LDV for fluid flow in rectangular duct systems
The principal velocity Uin and its perpendicular veloc- ity component Win are measured with the laser velocity meter for the inlet boundary condition.
Springer Handbook of Experimental Fluid Mechanics
1, 929–932 (1968) 5.509 L.H. Tanner: Particle timing laser velocity meter , Opt.
A modeling of impact dynamics and its application to impact force prediction
(b) Photo=interrupter and laser velocity meter Fig. 3 Experimental setup .
Suitability of optical techniques for investigating complex flows in difficult environments
L.H.Tanner, A particle timing laser velocity meter , Optics and Laser Technology, pplO8-l 10,1973.
Hybrid Combustion-Gasification Chemical Looping
A laser velocity meter was developed in Phase II as an alternate way to measure solids flow.
Calibrating Accelerometers Using an Electromagnetic Launcher
Attached to the bottom of the CT are a vacuum chuck, air bearing, and laser velocity meter .
Threshold condition of sand particles under codirectional combined wave and current flow
The laser velocity meter was focused just above the ripple crests where sediment motion first occurs.
Study of melt disintegration processes by contactless methods
For studies of phenomena occurring at high rates the most suitable are high-speed photorecording and tracing methods and opticospectral techniques, in particular those in- volving the use of the Doppler laser velocity meter (DLVM), which is commonly employed for measuring the…
Interaction effects between a cylindrical hot-film anemometer probe and bubbles in air/water and oil/water flows
Selbach H 1983 Advances in non Doppler laser velocimetry and selected applications Proc. SPIE Int. Soc. Opt. Eng. 398 281-8 Tanner L H 1973 A particle timing laser velocity meter Opt.