Supplier: Pepperl+Fuchs International
Description: Microwave motion sensor with intelligent functions, Reliable detection of people and vehicles, Simplest adjustement of the sensing range, Wall and ceiling mountable, Version with direction detection and cross-traffic suppression, Function: Open, Sensor principle: Radar sensor Microwave motion
- Type: Other
Supplier: Leviton Manufacturing
Description: Item Description Multi-Technology, 180 Degree, 1000 Sq. Ft.Coverage, Self-Adjusting, Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor, Commercial Grade - White.
- Type: Passive Infrared, PIRs
- Mounting: Ceiling Mount
Supplier: Industrial Resource Group, LLC
Description: No Description Provided
- Services: Complete Machine / Turnkey System, Component / Sub-system Upgrades, Design Assistance, Repair / Overhaul Services, Inspection / Optimization, Preventative Maintenance Plans, Training / Consulting, Other
- Process: Blending / Mixing, Filtration / Extraction, Milling, Other
- Components: Heat Exchangers, Mixers, Pressure Vessels, Pumps, Separators, Tanks, Valves, Other
- Operation / Mounting: Floor / Field, Production Plants, Skidded, Trailer
Supplier: Eaton Filtration
Description: Lab & Pilot Plant Services Eaton's filtration lab technicians can analyze customer-submitted samples and identify the suspended solids and particle size distribution in their process liquids. This capability allows us to take the guesswork out of which filtration technology will work best in
- Services: Complete Machine / Turnkey System, Component / Sub-system Upgrades, Design Assistance, Installation / B.O.T. / Commissioning, Repair / Overhaul Services, Inspection / Optimization, Preventative Maintenance Plans, Training / Consulting, Other
- Process: Filtration / Extraction, Reactor / Fermentation
- Components: Pressure Vessels, Other
- Operation / Mounting: Floor / Field, Laboratory / Bench, Production Plants, Skidded
Description: High performance Membrane Electrode Assembly (MEA) where performance and efficiency is critical. They can be used in Hydrogen/Air or Hydrogen/Oxygen Fuel Cells. The most economical high performance MEA on the market, the standard configuration features a high Platinum loading (4 mg/cm²) and a
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Using a Digital Potentiometer to Optimize a Precision Single Supply Photo Detect
that influence the circuit. photosensing configuration, a photodiode (in the. performance of each mode are the photodiode. Photovoltaic mode) is used to capture the. capacitance (CPD) and the photodiode leakage current. luminance energy from a light source. The effects. (IL), as shown in Figure 3
Soluble Narrow Band Gap and Blue Propylenedioxythiophene-Cyanovinylene Polymers
were then. converted to L*a*b* values which are reported along with the relative luminance (%Y =. Y/Y0 x 100) as a function of potential. Relative luminance offers an accurate measure of. the perceived transmissivity of a material across the entire visible region according to the. natural
Engineering Web Search: Luminance Detector Top
Radiometry vs. photometry FAQ
Visual photometry uses the eye as a comparison detector, while physical photometry uses either optical radiation detectors constructed to mimic the
- JPEG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Light-emitting diode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Detector-Based Calibration for Illuminance and Luminance...
on Instrumentation and Measurement Item Title: Detector-Based Calibration for Illuminance and Luminance Meters—Experimental Results Publisher
Characterization and calibration of a CCD detector for light...
Transactions on Item Title: Characterization and calibration of a CCD detector for light engineering Publisher Name: IEEE Country: USA Volume: 54
acceleration detector - acoustic emission detector - activation detector - adsorption detector - air check detector - air-to-air detector - amplitude
PMA 2140 GLOBAL DETECTOR PMA 2133 LUMINANCE PROBE Sensor and Detector Options PMA1180 CUSTOM BAND SENSORS
Microlux detector for low-level light | SPIE...
Optional calibration in cd/m² for luminance measurements (typical luminance sensitivity 0.3 nA/cd/m²) is also available.
Field Guide to Radiometry - Grant | Publications: SPIE
Appendices provide material on SI units, conversion factors, source luminance data, and many other subjects.
Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB)
PTB > Struktur > Division 6 > Scientific news > News 2007 > Particle trace detector for nuclear astrophysics