Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Supplier: Analytics Corporation
Description: owned by large Fortune 100 companies provided excellent financial resources to develop our laboratory into one of the top 10 IH/Environmental testing laboratories in the country. By combining scientific expertise, state-of-the-art instrumentation and leading edge information management systems
- Laboratory Services Offered: Assays / Quantitative, Field Sampling, Industrial Hygiene Services, Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Other
- Test / Certify To: AIHA, ASTM, EPA, NIOSH, Other
- Materials: Air, Asbestos / Fibers, Chemicals, Gases, Hazardous Waste, Herbicides / Pesticides, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Metals, Microbiological (Mold, Bacterial), PCBs / Dioxins, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Solid Waste, Toxins / Restrictive Substances, Volatiles
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), SDWA, TCLP, Trace Analysis (ppm, ppb, ppq), UV / Vis Spectroscopy
Supplier: NanoSafe, Inc.
Description: NanoSafe, Inc. can assist your nanotech organization in all aspects of environmental health and safety. Our services include: Nanoinformatics Nanomaterial Characterization Stewardship Program Development Process Safety Assessment Nano Waste Management Workplace Monitoring
- Laboratory Services Offered: Assays / Quantitative, Chemical Testing Services, Environmental Exposure, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Field Sampling, Industrial Hygiene Services, Materials Testing Services, Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Sample Retention, Standards Testing /
- Materials: Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblocks, etc.), Nanomaterials, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Sediment, Soil
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Particle Size / Sieve Analysis, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Spectroradiometric, UV / Vis Spectroscopy, Other
- Industry: Chemical / Material Processing, Cleanroom, Health Care / Medical, Legal / Forensics, Military, Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Sartorius Group
Description: ; balance to meet your specific requirements for any weighing task. Offered in a choice of three display and control units, Cubis® meets the requirements of different operating concepts and covers the entire range of laboratory applications. Q-Guide – novel, wizard-supported User/Task
- Type: Bench / Counter Scale, Laboratory / Analytical Balance
- Display: Digital Display
- Interface: Ethernet, Serial, USB
Supplier: Advanced Technical Services GmbH
Description: allowing for final analytical data to be graphically displayed, mathematically adjusted, and final report print-out. The additional module of the ATS AutoSampler Wizard permits the ATS MiniSoftWin™ Software to extend its capability for full system integration of the ATS LabAsssitant&trade
Supplier: Adelab Scientific
Description: invaluable for increasing productivity and quality in every laboratory. Excellence Analytical Balances combine state-of-the-art weighing technologies and ergonomic design to give you a range of balances with: * Cutting-edge performance * Outstanding user safety * Accurate and secure results Achieve
Supplier: Fisher Scientific
Description: the requirements of different operating concepts and covers the entire range of laboratory applications. Weighing Range: 520g; Manual draft shield Balance, Analytical; Sartorius; Cubis MSE; Model: MSE524S-000-DU; Weighing Range: 520g; Readability: 0.1mg; Manual draft shield; Weighing Pan: 85 x 85mm; LCD
- Type: Laboratory / Analytical Balance
- Display: Digital Display
- Interface: Serial
Supplier: Integrity Testing Laboratory Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Analytical Services: Calorimetry, Performance Prediction (Lifetime Analysis), Simulated Aging (Environmental Chamber), Thermo Gravimetric Analysis, Thermomechanical Analysis, Other Analytical Service(s)
- Thermal Element Design: Other Thermal Element Design
- Services: Design Assistance, Testing and Inspection, Other Thermal Service(s)
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Agricultural, Automotive, Biotechnology, Building and Construction, Chemical Processing, Consumer, Electronics, Energy, Environment, Food and Beverage, General Industrial, Government, Marine, Metals and Mining, Military, Pharmaceutical, Rail, Telecommunications, Other
Supplier: Tescom-Emerson Process Management
Description: TESCOM™ Compact Panel VCR® is a central gas supply unit for the pressure control of high grade analytical gases in laboratory facilities. Depending on the requirements these units are switching over to a spare cylinder in order to enable an uninterrupted gas supply. The use of contact
- Valve Type: Pressure Relief Valves, Shut Off Valves
- Primary Material of Construction: Stainless Steel
- Actuation: Manual / Hand
- Media: Gas, High Purity Gas
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Management In An Analytical Laboratory Top
the company was named GENIE Equipment and sold test instruments for soil, concrete, and asphalt. The company moved to St. Hubert Street (Montreal) a few years later, and added measuring, analytical and sampling instruments for water and air, as well as weather and gauging stations to its product portfolio. In 1976, the company changed its name to GENEQ inc., in compliance with a regulation by the Ordre des ing énieurs du Qu ébec. This new shorter and more universal name gave wings... (read more)
Browse Laboratory Mixers Datasheets for GENEQ, inc.
Universal Centrifuge Hermle
. Maurice Paris é. In its early days, in the basement of the family home, the company was named GENIE Equipment and sold test instruments for soil, concrete, and asphalt. The company moved to St. Hubert Street (Montreal) a few years later, and added measuring, analytical and sampling instruments for water and air, as well as weather and gauging stations to its product portfolio. In 1976, the company changed its name to GENEQ inc., in compliance with a regulation by the Ordre des ing é... (read more)
Browse Laboratory Centrifuges Datasheets for GENEQ, inc.
Conduct Research Top
Analytical Testing of Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Constructions - What Can It Reveal?
Equipment?. Check out ChemInstruments Adhesive Testing Equipment. Adhesive Product Development. Check out Chemsultants product development services. Analytical Testing of Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Constructions – What Can It Reveal?. by: Dave McCann and Dan Pogany. When a problem arises with a pressure
Residual Stress Management: Measurement, Fatigue Analysis and Beneficial Redistribution
of the. specimen, machining, layer removal or hole drilling [3-5]. The redistribution of the internal forces leads to local strains, which. are measured to evaluate the residual stress field. The residual stress is deduced from the measured strain using the elastic. theory (analytical approach
On-line Analysis of Organics In Water (.pdf)
of almost any analytical determination for quality control which is normally made in a laboratory. Moreover it allows for the automation of traditional chemical analyses generally considered difficult to do if not manually. Correct monitoring can only be obtained utilizing sophisticated and modular
Fluid Dynamic Study of Hollow Cone Sprays (.pdf)
An analytical study of spray from an outwardly opening pressure swirl injector has been presented in this paper. A number of model injectors with varying design configurations have been used in this study. The outwardly opening injection process has been modeled using a modified spray breakup model
What to Expect at Interphex 2007
By Heidi Parsons, Managing Editor In this one booth, a variety of General Electric companies will offer a wide range of products and services. These include: analytical instrumentation; laboratory instruments and supplies; economic development and software services for business; pharmaceutical
MICRO:July/August 98:Industry New:Expansions & Acquistions
the vendor to recommend the appropriate delivery system for a specific process chemistry. The available options are vacuum-pressure, pump, pump/pressure, and pump/pulse dampener technologies. Hiden Analytical, a U.K. based manufacturer of quadrupole
PAT in Perspective: One Size Fits All Software May Not Fit PAT
to me that that was what a LIMS, or laboratory information management system, hears as it receives data from all the newfangled monitors being employed for process analytical technology (PAT). The software must ingest spectra, pH data, (possibly) acoustic energy readings, and it must also make
Ending the Paper Chase
group s data management needs, Stroz and his team set out to find vendors who could provide applications that worked out of the box, and which could integrate with the other pieces of AstraZeneca s analytical
Engineering Web Search: Management In An Analytical Laboratory Top
LIMS, Laboratory Information Management Systems, Total LIMS...
Blaze Systems is a leading supplier of total LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) solutions which improve performance and business
Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Analytical Instruments,...
Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Analytical Instruments, Software, LIMS, Instrument Services
Analytical Customer Relationship Management - What does ACRM...
analytical centrifugation Analytical chemist Analytical chemistry Analytical chemistry Analytical chemistry Analytical Chemistry and Chemometrics
Home | PerkinElmer
Analytical Science Products Life Science Products Laboratory & Instrument Relocation OnSite & Asset Management
ASTM International - Standards Search
Manufacturing Technology Adhesives Aerospace Materials Analytical Chemistry Asset Management Atmospheric Analysis Biotechnology Buildings Business
ASTM E1578 - 06 Standard Guide for Laboratory Information...
ASTM E1578 - 06 Standard Guide for Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
Thermo Fisher Scientific - Welcome
Think Thermo Scientific for superior analytical instruments, laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents.
Automation and Analytical Management Group - AAMG
Automation and Analytical Management Group