Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Thermal Metal Treating, Inc.
Description: Industrial coatings to enhance the appearance of products to assure confidence in its quality and reliabilty. Black Oxide Processes meet all Automotive and Mil D 13924 Class 1-4 StandardsZinc and Manganese Phosphates meet all Automotive and Mil TT-C-490C and DOD-P-16232F Standards Molydisulfide
- Coating Process: Black Oxide, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Dip / Immersion Coating, Dry Lubricant Coating, Painting, Phosphate Coating, Plating / Electroplating, Powder Coating
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Wear / Erosion Resistant
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Wood
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Buffing / Polishing, Deburring / Deflashing, Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring
Supplier: Chemical Strategies, Inc.
Description: Chemical Strategies offers over 3,000 products by JT Baker. If you are unable to locate a chemical you need, our sales department can custom source any needed materials for you directly.
- Non-Metal Compounds: All Non-Metals, Oxides
- State of Matter: Powder
Supplier: Chivine Resources, Inc.
Description: A dark brownish black powder; it is used mainly in the battery production; and it is used as a colorant in the ceramic industry and for bricks. It is used in the chemical processes for the production of hydroquinone, benzoquinone, and other quinine products
- Inorganic Compounds: Other
- Ionic Component: Transition Metals (Ti, Fe, Ni, etc)
- Non-Metal Compounds: All Non-Metals, Oxides
Standards and Technical Documents - Determination of carbon content in uranium dioxide powder and sintered pellets -- High-frequency induction furnace combustion -- Titrimetric/coulometric/infrared absorption methods -- ISO 9891:1994
Description: The methods specified are based on heating a portion of the test sample at a temperature of at least 1100 °C to 1200 °C in an oxygen atmosphere, passing the evolved oxidation products over a purification trap filled with manganese dioxide catalyst and silver permanganate catalystShow More
Supplier: BFG Manufacturing Services
Description: BFG performs a variety of processes to meet the specific requirements of a part. They include: Zinc-Nickel Alloy Plating Resin Impregnation Zinc Phosphate Coating Manganese Phosphate Coating Black Oxide Coating Leachant Sealer Cathodic Expoxy Electro Coating Hydrogen embrittlement baking
- Coating Process: Black Oxide, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Dip / Immersion Coating, E-coat (Anodic / Cathodic), Galvanizing, Phosphate Coating, Plastic Coating, Plating / Electroplating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, Thin Film Coating, Vacuum-Pressure Impregnation (VPI)
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Conductive, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing, Protective, VOC Compliant
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Specialty / Other
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Sanding / Grinding, Other
Supplier: Samsung Electro-Mechanics
Description: Tantalum capacitors are general-type capacitors that perform electric charging and discharging, and remove noise. They are widely used in electronic equipment. Tantalum capacitors are divided into manganese dioxide type and conductive polymer type, depending on the type of cathode electrolyte
- Applications: General Purpose
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Capacitance Range: 1.50E-7 to 6.85E-4 F
- DC Rated Voltage Range (WVDC): 2.5 to 35 volts
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Jet Pulverizer Company (The)
Select Your Jet Pulverized Materials
engineering specialists will review your needs and respond directly. * Milling Equipment Questionnaire * Toll Processing Questionnaire * cGMP Processing Questionnaire * Polymer Application Questionnaire. Materials That Have Been Processed in Jet Pulverizer Mills. Acetaminophen. Acrylic Resin. Adhesive Powder. Alum Oxide, Uncalcined. Alum. Chloride Hydrate. Alumina. Alumina Catalyst. Alumina Chlorohydrate. Alumina Hydrated. Alumina Powder. Alumina Silica. Alumina Silicate. Alumina Trihydrate... (read more)
Browse Grinding Mills and Pulverizers Datasheets for Jet Pulverizer Company (The)
MAC Air Classifier
Nonfat Milk. Fritted Glass. Fumed Silica. Garnet. Gelatin. Graphite. Ground Glass. Ground Pea Hulls. Gypsum. Hydrated Alumina. Hydrated Lime. Iron Oxide. Kaolin Clay. Magnesium Hydroxide and Magnesium Oxide. Maltodextrin. Manganese Dioxide. Mica. Milo Grits. Navy Beans. Nylon Powder. Oat Flour and Oat Groats. Phenolic Resin. Pinto Beans. Polyamide - Imide. Potassium Chloride. Potato Starch. Powder Coatings. PVC Powder. Quartz. Silica Gel and Silica Sand. Silicon Dioxide. Sodium Bicarbonate. Soy... (read more)
Browse Separators, Classifiers, and Screeners Datasheets for Prater
More Information Top
Manganese Oxide Catalyst Grown on Carbon Paper as an Air Cathode for High‐Performance Rechargeable Zinc–Air Batteries
Zinc–air batteries with the manganese oxide catalyst directly grown on the carbon paper exhibit improved performance compared with zinc–air batteries fabricated by using manganese oxide powder catalyst coated on carbon paper.
Investigation of different catalytically active and passive materials for realising a hydrogen peroxide gas sensor
As catalytically active materials copper, copper-nickel, electro-plated manganese oxide with and without addi- tional heat treatment, chemically applied manganese oxide and chemically produced manganese oxide powder linked in PFA have been investigated.
These phenomena occur only in the disordered manganese oxide powder after protonation by acid treatments.
MRS Online Proceedings Library - Deposition of Silver Nanoparticles on Yttrium Manganese Oxide Powders. - Cambridge Journals Online
• Deposition of Silver Nanoparticles on Yttrium Manganese Oxide Powders .
Gas Sensing Fundamentals
Manganese oxide ( powder .
Electrophoretic deposition of manganese oxide films
Manganese oxide powders for electrophoretic deposi- tion were prepared by reduction of 0?3M KMnO4 (Aldrich) aqueous solutions with ethanol.33 The mean .
Manganese Oxide Powder MnO | AMERICAN ELEMENTS ®
Manganese Oxide Powder (MnO .
Theoretical and Experimental Sonochemistry Involving Inorganic Systems
1997) Sonochemical preparation and characterization of ultrafine chromium oxide and manganese oxide powders .
Potentiodynamical deposition of nanosized manganese oxides as high capacitance electrochemical capacitors
Abstract Nanosized manganese oxides powders were potentiodynamically deposition onto the Pb substrates by anodic oxidation in 0.5 mol L–1 MnSO4 and 0.5 mol L–1 H2SO4 mixed solution at 40 °C.
Synthesis and electrochemical properties of spinel lithium manganese oxides for lithium ion batteries
The structural and crystalline properties affect the electrochemical properties of the synthesized spinel lithium manganese oxide powders .