Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: Chemical Strategies, Inc.
Description: Chemical Strategies offers over 3,000 products by JT Baker. If you are unable to locate a chemical you need, our sales department can custom source any needed materials for you directly.
- Non-Metal Compounds: All Non-Metals, Oxides
- State of Matter: Powder
Supplier: Chivine Resources, Inc.
Description: A dark brownish black powder; it is used mainly in the battery production; and it is used as a colorant in the ceramic industry and for bricks. It is used in the chemical processes for the production of hydroquinone, benzoquinone, and other quinine products
- Inorganic Compounds: Other
- Ionic Component: Transition Metals (Ti, Fe, Ni, etc)
- Non-Metal Compounds: All Non-Metals, Oxides
Supplier: Thermal Metal Treating, Inc.
Description: Industrial coatings to enhance the appearance of products to assure confidence in its quality and reliabilty. Black Oxide Processes meet all Automotive and Mil D 13924 Class 1-4 StandardsZinc and Manganese Phosphates meet all Automotive and Mil TT-C-490C and DOD-P-16232F Standards Molydisulfide
- Coating Process: Black Oxide, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Dip / Immersion Coating, Dry Lubricant Coating, Painting, Phosphate Coating, Plating / Electroplating, Powder Coating
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Wear / Erosion Resistant
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Wood
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Buffing / Polishing, Deburring / Deflashing, Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring
Supplier: BFG Manufacturing Services
Description: BFG performs a variety of processes to meet the specific requirements of a part. They include: Zinc-Nickel Alloy Plating Resin Impregnation Zinc Phosphate Coating Manganese Phosphate Coating Black Oxide Coating Leachant Sealer Cathodic Expoxy Electro Coating Hydrogen embrittlement baking
- Coating Process: Black Oxide, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Dip / Immersion Coating, E-coat (Anodic / Cathodic), Galvanizing, Phosphate Coating, Plastic Coating, Plating / Electroplating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, Thin Film Coating, Vacuum-Pressure Impregnation (VPI)
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Conductive, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing, Protective, VOC Compliant
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Specialty / Other
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Sanding / Grinding, Other
Supplier: Samsung Electro-Mechanics
Description: Tantalum capacitors are general-type capacitors that perform electric charging and discharging, and remove noise. They are widely used in electronic equipment. Tantalum capacitors are divided into manganese dioxide type and conductive polymer type, depending on the type of cathode electrolyte
- Configuration / Form Factor: Surface Mount / Chip Capacitor
- Capacitance Type: Fixed
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Technology: Monolithic / Single Layer
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Jet Pulverizer Company (The)
Select Your Jet Pulverized Materials
Pyrite. Iron/Sand. Kaolin. Kaolin Pellets. Kyanite. Lactose. Lanthanum Boride. Lanthanum Oxide. Lazurite. Lead Oxide. Lime, Rock. Limestone-Aragonite. Litesse (Sugar Substitute). Lithium Carbonate. Lithium Manganese Oxide. Lithium Titanium Oxide. Luminescent Pigment. Manganese Dioxide - MnO2 & Mn2O3. Magnesia, calcined. Magnesium Alumina Sulphate hydrated. Magnesium Ammonium Phosphate. Magnesium... (read more)
Browse Grinding Mills and Pulverizers Datasheets for Jet Pulverizer Company (The)
Conduct Research Top
U.S. Patents | August 2006 | A B T | 7MS.com
Matyjaszewski, Tomasz Kowalewski, David N. Lambeth, James Spanswick, and Nicolay V. Tsarevsky, Carnegie Mellon University. U.S. 7,056,480 (20060606), Fuel reforming system, Hiroshi Ogawa, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (JP). U.S. 7,056,486 (20060606), Method for preparing lithium manganese spinel complex oxide having
More Information Top
Manganese Oxide Catalyst Grown on Carbon Paper as an Air Cathode for High?Performance Rechargeable Zinc�Air Batteries
Zinc�air batteries with the manganese oxide catalyst directly grown on the carbon paper exhibit improved performance compared with zinc�air batteries fabricated by using manganese oxide powder catalyst coated on carbon paper.
Investigation of different catalytically active and passive materials for realising a hydrogen peroxide gas sensor
As catalytically active materials copper, copper-nickel, electro-plated manganese oxide with and without addi- tional heat treatment, chemically applied manganese oxide and chemically produced manganese oxide powder linked in PFA have been investigated.
These phenomena occur only in the disordered manganese oxide powder after protonation by acid treatments.
MRS Online Proceedings Library - Deposition of Silver Nanoparticles on Yttrium Manganese Oxide Powders. - Cambridge Journals Online
� Deposition of Silver Nanoparticles on Yttrium Manganese Oxide Powders .
Gas Sensing Fundamentals
Manganese oxide ( powder .
Electrophoretic deposition of manganese oxide films
Manganese oxide powders for electrophoretic deposi- tion were prepared by reduction of 0?3M KMnO4 (Aldrich) aqueous solutions with ethanol.33 The mean .
Manganese Oxide Powder MnO | AMERICAN ELEMENTS �
Manganese Oxide Powder (MnO .
Theoretical and Experimental Sonochemistry Involving Inorganic Systems
Arul Dhas N, Koltypin Y, Gedanken A (1997) Sonochemical preparation and characterization of ultrafine chromium oxide and manganese oxide powders .
Potentiodynamical deposition of nanosized manganese oxides as high capacitance electrochemical capacitors
Abstract Nanosized manganese oxides powders were potentiodynamically deposition onto the Pb substrates by anodic oxidation in 0.5 mol L�1 MnSO4 and 0.5 mol L�1 H2SO4 mixed solution at 40 �C.
Synthesis and electrochemical properties of spinel lithium manganese oxides for lithium ion batteries
The structural and crystalline properties affect the electrochemical properties of the synthesized spinel lithium manganese oxide powders .
Lithium Manganese Oxide Powder LiMn2O4 | AMERICAN ELEMENTS �
Lithium Manganese Oxide Powder .
Synthesis of LiMn2 O4 by molten salt technique
Abstract Lithium manganese oxide powders have been successfully prepared by a molten salt synthesis using eutectic mixture of LiCl and MnO2 salt at 900 �C.
Development of a handheld sensor system system for the online measurement of hydrogen peroxide in aseptic filling systems
It was shown, that manganese oxide powder was the most suitable catalyst in terms of activity (temperature increase) and stability.
Treatment of low level radioactive liquid wastes using composite ion-exchange resins based on polyurethane foam
Preparation of hydrous manganese oxide powder .