Supplier: VTI Instruments Corporation
Description: The SMP2003, SMP2004 and SMP2005 20A switch modules are designed for heavy-duty power switching requirements. These modules are ideal for automating the signal switching and testing of motors, ballasts, or simple high-power ac or dc signal devices. Some useful applications for the SMP2003, SMP2004
- Type / Form Factor: Test Module / Sub-system
- Options / Module Types: Source Module / Unit, Specialty / Other
- Components / Products Tested: Power Supplies / Transformers, Telematics / Automotive, Specialty / Other
- Tester / Test Capability: Functional Test (Performance), Manufacturing Defect Analyzer (MDA)
Supplier: Chroma ATE, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Type / Form Factor: Test Platform / System
- Options / Module Types: Measure Unit / Monitor, Test Software / Program Generator
- Components / Products Tested: Boards - Loaded PCB, System-On-Chip (SOC), Specialty / Other
- Tester / Test Capability: Manufacturing Defect Analyzer (MDA), Other
Supplier: VJ Technologies, Inc.
Description: technology, Automatic Defect Enhancement (ADE), and Defect Recognition Software (DRS) to significantly improve inspection quality and reduce operator fatigue.
- Type / Form Factor: Test Platform / System
- Options / Module Types: Measure Unit / Monitor
- Components / Products Tested: Telematics / Automotive, Specialty / Other
- Tester / Test Capability: Manufacturing Defect Analyzer (MDA), Vision / X-ray
Supplier: Budget Batteries USA, Inc.
Description: This high quality ORION SKIN ANALYZER battery is designed to meet or exceed the specs of the original manufacturer, Orion, and is manufactured in accordance with strict ISO standards and will perform as well or better than your original item. The ORION SKIN ANALYZER battery comes with a one year
Supplier: KLA-Tencor Corporation
Description: of lithography cell tools. Provides accurate, repeatable focus position from the actual wafer surface. Automatically transfers overlay test data to the ASML PAS 5500™ series stepper to significantly reduce non-productive stepper time, resulting in increased tool productivity. Archer Analyzer
- Form Factor: Monitor / Instrument
- Mounting / Loading: Floor Mounted / Stand-alone
- Applications: Photolithography / Patterning
- Measurement Capability: Defects / ADC
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
MICRO: Defect Analysis
, ICP-MS has unit mass resolution, which makes the analyzer subject to several isotopic and polyatomic interferences at such mass levels. As the complexity of the matrix being analyzed increases, this phenomenon becomes an even greater concern. Combining the vapor phase decomposition (VPD) or drop scan
Vibes scope machine health
uses a battery-powered, handheld vibration analyzer. The analyzer wires directly to an accelerometer, which typically has a magnetic base for attachment to a machine-bearing housing. A bearing housing offers the best transmission path from a rotating member to the sensor. Vibration data downloads
More Information Top
MDA - aka Manufacturing Defect Analyzers .
Manufacturing Defect Analyzers
Results for Manufacturing Defect Analyzers Also see: MDA .
Aeroflex adds Dual Vacuum Control capability to 5220 Power Manufacturing Defects Analyser
Aeroflex adds Dual Vacuum Control capability to 5220 Power Manufacturing Defects Analyser .
In-circuit Test System
eloZ1-1600 - Manufacturing Defects Analyzer .
New directions in loaded board testing
One a l t e r n a t i v e t o i n - c i r c u i t testing has been the Manufacturing Defects Analyzer (MDA).
Printed Circuits Handbook, Sixth Edition > LOADED BOARD TESTING
Manufacturing Defect Analyzer (MDA) .
Design Modifications in PCBs and Functional Changes in Consumer Devices Call for Advanced ATE
The World Printed Circuit Board Automatic Test Equipment Markets, a part of the 6437 subscription, provides an overview of and outlook for the global markets segmenting it into in-circuit testers, functional testers, combinational/boundary scan testers and manufacturing defect analyzers .
Test Generation: A Boundary Scan Implementation for Module Interconnect Testing
The tradnional module verification process typi- cally uses a manufacturing defects analyzer (MDA) or low cost in-circuit tester to idenufy and locate module defectsincurred during the assemblyprocess.
Incorporating boundary scan tools in PXI based ATE systems
To ovemme those limitations, Boundary Scan can be combined with other test methodologies, such as Flying Probe Test, Manufacturing Defect Analyzers , In-Circuit Test, Functional Test, and even Automated Optical Inspection.