Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Description: Standard Equipment Includes: Skipper Plus moisture meter Professional pin-type moisture meter Hand held electrode w/3" pins Digital hygrometer Infrared Surface Thermometer Meter batteries Instructions Foam lined carrying case Skipper Plus moisture meter A pocket size
Description: Marine grade cable with strain relief, Fully encapsulated electronics
- Variables Measured: Relative Humidity, Temperature
- Form Factor: Sensor / Probe
- Electrical Outputs: Analog Current
- Technology: Capacitive
Supplier: Softchoice Corporation
Description: The Slim Cool is a 12-inch wide water-resistant and contaminant-proof keyboard with tactile feedback keys. The sealed and rigid surface is ideal for industrial, marine, and medical use, as well as other applications where moisture, cleaning, and durability are a consideration. Because the Slim Cool
- Applications: General Purpose / Commercial
Supplier: BJB Enterprises, Inc.
Description: MC-145 A/B is a two-component urethane casting compound that can be used with meter-mix-dispense equipment. This product is a safe, easy-to-handle, room temperature mixing and curing system that does not contain TDI, MDI, MDA, or MOCA. MC-145 A/B is relatively insensitive to typical environmental
- Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, Industrial, Building / Construction, Tooling / Molds
- Material Type / Grade: Elastomer / Rubber
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Polyurethane
- Filler Material: Unfilled
Supplier: Power Control Services
Description: replacement components, automatic high failure component replacement and a proprietary circuit board encapsulation method to eliminate moisture intrusion and corrosion. Free shipping - Plus you can save even more with free shipping, a commonly overlooked expense for most repairs. When you pre-approve our
- Equipment Repaired: Automated Test Equipment (ATE), Data Acquisition / Signal Conditioning, Data / Chart Recorders, Displays / Panel Meters, Electrical Testers, Generators (Function, Pulse, etc.), Industrial Computers, Machine Controllers, Motor Drives & Controllers, Multimeters / Electrical Meters, PCB
- Specialty Instruments: Calibration Instrument, Marine Instruments, Other Specialty Instruments
- Services: Bench / Off-site, Calibration Service, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Remanufacturing / Complete Rebuild, Replacement / Exchange Program, Product Sales - Used / Refurbished, Product Sales - New, Specialty / Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southern US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Marine Moisture Meters Top
Direct Sound Corporation
Miniature Water Proof Connectors
and 3 Amp. Wire: AWG 16 and 20. Available types: Plug, Plug with Cable Clamp, Receptacle (bulkhead), Receptacle (Flange Mount), Hermetically Sealed Receptacles, Jack, Jack with Cable Clamp and Accessory. R14 Stainless Steel Series (2 to 7 contacts) Waterproof up to 100 meters in depth and designed for marine usage. Detail Specifications. Mounting hole: 20.2/19.2mm. Panel max thick. 2.5mm. Shell: Stainless Steel. Contacts: Gold Plated. Current: (2 & 3 contacts) 10Amp, (5 & 7 contacts) 5Amp... (read more)
Browse Electrical Connectors Datasheets for Direct Sound Corporation
Conduct Research Top
Applying Infrared Imaging Techniques to Marine Surveying ... Identifying Moisture Intrusion in a Wood Cored FRP Yacht.
and skills. of the Marine Surveyor. Keywords: Marine Surveyor, Percussion Testing, Moisture Meter, Cored Composite, Capacitance. Measurement, Resistance Measurement, holesaw, Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP), Non Destructive. Testing (NDT), Destructive Testing (DT). INTRODUCTION. When buying or selling
Life Insurance for Switches & Circuit Breakers Surviving Harsh Environments
of the harshest environments imaginable, such. as automation, marine, gas and oil rigs, construction and excavating equipment, communication, instrumenta-. tion...whereever commercial and industrial controls must be secure, fully operational and safe. ©2012 APM Hexseal. Page 1 of 4. www.apmhexseal.com
Surviving Hostile Control System Environments (.pdf)
and outdoor use. It provides the. atmospheres and dust. degree of protection against hosedown,. Many types of commercial equipment. icing, dust, and the entry of water during. (such as off-road equipment, boast, marine. temporary submersion at the limited depth. instruments, construction elevators
Is Your Networking Device Tough Enough?
operate underwater, only that the device will be unharmed and will operate when removed from the water. Certain environments also pose specific hazards that the IP68 rating does not address, such as the corrosive seawater found in marine applications, or the high-temperature, high-pressure sprays found
Engineering Web Search: Marine Moisture Meters Top
Marine Moisture Meter | Professional Equipment
Marine Moisture Meters Moisture Analyzers Moisture Meters » Marine Moisture Meters
Moisture Meters Information on GlobalSpec
Moisture Meters Information Show all Moisture Meters Manufacturers
ITT Analytics / Global Water Instrumentation Moisture Meters...
Moisture Meters: Moisture meters are used to measure the moisture content in bulk solids, liquids and gases.
- Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Analytical Instruments,...
Tramex SMP - Skipper Plus Non-Destructive Marine Moisture...
- Merlin Kit Metal Hardness Tester - Impact - TH-1100 Moisture Meter - Biomass Moisture Meters - BM - BM2 - BL2 - BLL - BLO - BLW - MCT-HS - BP1 -
Measuring moisture content with confidence (Solution)
factors, allowing the Australian timber industry to use hand-held moisture meters with increased confidence and accuracy.
Tramex SMP - Skipper Plus Non-Destructive Marine Moisture...
Home->Moisture Meters->Marine Moisture Meters->Tramex Skipper Plus
Moisture Meters -
Home->Moisture Meters Moisture Meters We offer an extensive range of world class moisture meters for measurement of moisture contents in
- Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Surface runoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1.3 Antecedent soil moisture 1.4 Subsurface return flow [edit Antecedent soil moisture Soil retains a degree of moisture after a rainfall.