Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: GUIDE TO POLLUTION PREVENTION THE MARINE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR INDUSTRYShow More
Industrial Adhesives - 3M HoldFast 70 Spray Adhesive - Clear Aerosol 139 lb Cylinder - 61691 - -- 048011-61691Supplier: R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Description: 3M 70 clear HoldFast spray adhesive with a 60 min cure time. Delivers great performance with a shear strength of 200 psi. Maximum operating temperature is +190 F. Perfect for automotive, construction, foam, hvac repair, marine, pre-fab housing, sheet protection, tacking, upholstery
- Use Temperature: 190 F
Sanders and Sanding Machines - 58040 11"" (279 mm) Dia. Two-Hand Gear-Driven Sander, Non-Vacuum -- 616026-58040Supplier: R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Description: , emergency vehicles, solid surface fabricators, swimming pool manufacturers, marine original equipment manufacturers, marine repair facilities and more. * Unique epicycloidal pad motion generates torque-enhanced power, for consistent material removal. Tool features long handle design for easy two-handed
- Type: Sander
- Rotary Speed: 950 rpm
- Power: 0.4500 HP
Supplier: Henkel Corporation - Industrial
Description: (Known as Loctite Fixmaster Underwater Repair Epoxy ) LOCTITE® EA 9480™ Underwater Repair Epoxy is a putty-like material that is ideal for plumbing, irrigation and marine applications because it is unaffected by chlorinated or salt water. Will stick to wet surfaces. Ideally suited
- Tensile Strength (Break): 900 psi
Supplier: Walter Surface Technologies
Description: pure zinc Dull finish, dries to touch in 3-5 min. Meets ASTM A780 & MIL specifications Applications Manufacturing, repair, and installation of fencing, outside structures, playground and sports equipment, scaffolding, ducting and air conditioning systems, marine equipment, and architectural
- Substrate / Surface: Metal, Steel, Other
- Industry: OEM / Industrial
Epoxy Adhesives - Hardman DOUBLE/BUBBLE Very High Peel Strength Epoxy Orange Package 3.5 g Packet -- 4007Supplier: Ellsworth Adhesives
Description: HARDMAN DOUBLE/BUBBLE 4007 Epoxy is Gray in color, two component, room temperature curing, structural adhesive that is used for bonding and repairing industrial parts, sports equipment, marine parts, automotives, aircrafts, metal, plastics, glass, rubber, wood, and stone. It is semi-rigid
- Cure Type / Technology: Two Component System
Description: and paper mills Marine - ships, barges, structures, offshore Immersion with recommended topcoat Also acceptable for touch-up and repair
- Type: Coating, Primer
- Technology: Multicomponent, Thermoset
- Substrate / Surface: Concrete / Masonry, Steel, Other
- Surface Location / Orientation: Other
Description: such as tank trucks, railroad tank cars, power plant fuel tanks, storage tanks, dip and laundry tanks, vaults, tunnels; or other spaces that could contain dangerous atmospheres located within the boundaries of a shipyard or ship repair facility. This standard applies to Marine Chemists performingShow More
Supplier: Custom-Pak, Inc.
Description: Blow Molding & Design. Custom-Pak locations in Clinton & Dewitt, IA, Walnut Ridge, AR and Mexicali, Mexico, lead the way in advanced blow mold building technology. We design & build energy efficient machines and sophisticated molds to provide the fastest, most cost efficient & highest quality blow
- Mold Type: Blow Molding, Other
- Services: Mold Texturing, Production Facilities, Repair and Maintenance, Prototyping, CAD/CAM Support, Design Assistance
- Industry Served: Automotive, Electrical / Electronics, Food Processing, Industrial, Marine, Medical, Military, Optical, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only, Other
Supplier: General Magnaplate Corporation
Description: New, Patented Process Cuts Time and Costs of Making Layup-Molds Used in Fabricating Large, Contour-Shaped Composite Parts General Magnaplate's patented Custom Moldmaking Process Technology (CMPT) reduces time and costs associated with the creation of layup-molds used in fabricating large,
- Mold Type: Blow Molding, Compression Molding, Injection Molding, Investment Casting, Permanent Mold Casting, Rotational Molding, Sand Casting, Thermoforming, Other
- Services: Model Making, Mold Texturing, Repair and Maintenance
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Automotive, Food Processing, Industrial, Marine, Medical, Military, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Southwest US Only, Canada Only, Europe Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Air Hose and Air Duct Hose - PNEU-THANE Series K5090 Lightweight Polyurethane Pneumatic Air Tool HoseSupplier: Kuriyama of America, Inc.
Description: in electrical and electronic equipment. Applications: For use with pneumatic air tools such as roofing nailers, sanders, chippers, impact wrenches, screwdrivers and staplers In-plant assembly line air service Automotive repair and body shops Construction sites Marine applications Air service
- Product Form: Air Hose / Air Duct
- Inside Diameter: 0.2500 to 0.5000 inch
- Outside Diameter: 0.3900 to 0.6900 inch
- Application Type: Air
Supplier: Osborne Industries, Inc.
Description: Custom OEM Plastics Molding and Manufacturing Leading companies across the country rely on Osborne Industries to help solve their most complex plastics challenges. At Osborne Industries, we specialize in liquid molding of thermoset plastics via Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) and Reaction Injection
- Mold Type: Permanent Mold Casting, Transfer Molding
- Services: Mold Texturing, Production Facilities, Repair and Maintenance, Prototyping, CAD/CAM Support, Design Assistance
- Industry Served: Electrical / Electronics, Food Processing, Industrial, Marine, Medical, Military, Optical, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: R. STAHL, Inc.
Description: Repair Light with 25 m cable and 3 pair plug Features By using modern cold cathodes tubes extern long service time Anti-roll design in the hand grip Adjustable light direction via suspension hook Life expectancy more than twice of normal flourescent lampsApplications Suitable as well for marine
- Work Light Type: Handheld
- Lamp Type: Fluorescent
- Work Light Voltage: 230 volts
- Cord Length: 984 inch
Supplier: RS Components, Ltd.
Description: The RS Pro hexagon head socket cap screws have a narrow head and are perfect for use in hard to reach areas. The fasteners are good in machine repair and maintenance applications also in many other sectors including food and beverage, automotive and aerospace. This range of fasteners are produced
- Screw Type: Other
- Metric: M6
- Length: 0.6299 inch
- Head Type: Socket Head Cap
Description: RECOMMENDED USAGE Used as a structural grade repair mortar in applications which require high compressive and flexural strength, including column and beam repair, tunnel and mine overheads and walls, cradles, and bridges.
- Type: Coating
- Substrate / Surface: Concrete / Masonry, Wood
- Chemistry: Inorganic (Ceramic, Conversion, Glaze), Resin Base / Polymer Binder
- Coverage: 2.32E7 to 2.79E7 mm²
Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Materials - Two Component, Non-Drip Consistency Epoxy System -- EP30ND
Description: insulator. Color of part A is gray, part B slightly yellow. Master Bond Polymer Adhesive EP30ND is widely used for bonding and also to make durable repairs to pumps, pipes, tankage, bulkheads, condenser heads, value bodies and various other equipment in the chemical, construction, marine, automotive
- Dielectric Strength: 1.73E7
- Material Form: Adhesive, Polymer (Plastic / Elastomer)
- Features: Electronics / Semiconductors, Electrical Power / HV
Description: , outdoor, offshore, marine or hazardous location design requirements. With a complete line of Compressors, Boosters and Air Systems, Aftercoolers, Dryers, Filters, ASME Tanks, Vacuum Pumps, Blowers, Lubricant, Parts & Repairs, High Pressure, Low Pressure, 0 to 2000 CFM, Compact with or without Wheels
- Gas Dryer: Yes
- Configuration: In-line
- Industry Use: Hydrocarbon Processing (Oil & Gas), Municipal Water Supply, Other
- Maximum Temperature: 0.0 to 2000 SCFM
Description: Lab & Pilot Plant Services Eaton's filtration lab technicians can analyze customer-submitted samples and identify the suspended solids and particle size distribution in their process liquids. This capability allows us to take the guesswork out of which filtration technology will work best in
- Services: Complete Machine / Turnkey System, Component / Sub-system Upgrades, Design Assistance, Installation / B.O.T. / Commissioning, Repair / Overhaul Services, Inspection / Optimization, Preventative Maintenance Plans, Training / Consulting, Other
- Process: Filtration / Extraction, Reactor / Fermentation
- Components: Pressure Vessels, Other
- Operation / Mounting: Floor / Field, Laboratory / Bench, Production Plants, Skidded
Supplier: Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
Description: environments, while reducing downtime with quick and easy installation with its positive locking insulator assembly. Since there is no heat required to install, the new Heatless Crimp Splice will save considerable labor hours as flammable fuels no longer need to be purged prior to repair
- Terminal Type: Butt Terminal
- Material: Copper
- North American (AWG): 12 to 26 AWG
Industrial Sealants - 100% Solids, Fluid Applied Polyurea Elastomer Repair Material -- EnviroLastic® AR530 Brush Grade
Description: ENVIROLASTIC AR530 BRUSH GRADE is a 100% solids, fluid applied polyurea elastomer repair material that is based on proprietary polyurea formulation and a modified amine curing mechanism. It can be applied at thicknesses of 30 - 250 mils in consecutive multiple applications. Fast cure short
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Concrete / Masonry, Metal
- Industry: Automotive, Marine, OEM / Industrial
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Polyurethane (PU, PUR)
- Cure Type / Technology: Thermosetting / Crosslinking, Two Component System
Supplier: Omnikote Ltd.
Description: With 40 years experience in the powder coating industry, Omnikote lead the way not just in powder coating but in specialist wet spray and fluidised bed dipping as well. For a job well done choose Omnikote. Our employees average 18 years service giving unrivalled competence. 2 shift working to
- Corrosion Mitigation Capabilities: Coating / Painting, Corrosion Repair, Material Selection / Design Assistance
- Materials: Aluminum, Cement / Concrete, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Industry Expertise: Aerospace, Agricultural / Forestry, Appliances, Automotive, Biotechnology, Building and Construction, Chemicals / Materials, Computer, Consumer, Education, Electrical / Electronics, Environment, Food and Beverage, General Industrial, Government, Marine, Medical, Metals and Mining, Military
- Location: Europe Only
Supplier: MISUMI USA
Description: MISUMI USA, Inc. was established as a subsidiary of MISUMI Corp. in 1988. MISUMI Corp., founded in 1963, has been a powerful behind-the-scenes presence supporting the machine industry through its original catalog sales in Japan and other countries all over the world. Our mission is to provide highly
- Gears: Bevel / Miter Gears, Helical Gears, Racks, Spur / Pinion Gears, Worms and Worm Gears
- Other: Clutches, Gearboxes / Transmissions, Rollers, Splines, Sprockets, Timing Pulleys / Synchronous Drives, V-Belt Pulleys / Sheaves / Drives
- Services: Design and Development, Failure Analysis, Inspection / Testing, Just-In-Time, Prototypes, Production Manufacturing, Repair / Reconditioning, Reverse Engineering
- Operations: Broaching, Casting, Gear Shaving, Grinding, Heat Treating / Hardening, Hobbing, Lapping / Honing, Surface Finishing
Supplier: R. STAHL, Inc.
Description: General Presentation. Versatile control system for marine applications. The design concept allows customization of a number of buttons, text and graphics, and is therefore useful for a wide range of applications. Features For 24V, 115V and 230V power supply. Connections for up to four powerShow More
Description: amber. This epoxy compound is widely used in the construction, maintenance and repair, chemical process, metalworking appliance and electrical/electronic industries wherever durable, high performance, tough coatings, liners and/or adhesive sealants with outstanding acid, chemical and solvent
- Type: Coating
- Technology: Multicomponent
- Substrate / Surface: Ceramic / Porcelain, Concrete / Masonry, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Wood
- Chemistry: Epoxy, Resin Base / Polymer Binder
Static Control Products - Two Component, Highly Flexibilized Epoxy for Bonding, Sealing and Coating -- EP21TDC-4
Description: ;F, with superb low temperature serviceability. The EP21TDC-4 will even cure in an underwater environment! It is widely used in OEM, electrical, electronic, repair and maintenance type applications. The EP21TDC-4 is also available in a non-drip version, called EP21TDC-4ND.
- Product Type: Specialty Polymers and Resins
- Technology Type: Solid, Specialty / Other
- Features: Anti-Static / Electrostatic, Electrically Nonconductive, EMI / RFI Shielding
- Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, OEM / Industrial, Semiconductor, Other
Standards and Technical Documents - CATHODIC PROTECTION DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS FOR DEEP WATER PROJECTS -- NACE 7L192Supplier: NACE International
Description: system to handle uncertainties is often very costly. Because of the great water depths involved, subsea repair or replacement of components is neither technically nor economically feasible in many cases. Consequently, the designer is forced to develop corrosion protection designs with a greaterShow More
Description: . This epoxy compound is widely used in the construction, maintenance and repair, chemical process, metalworking appliance and electrical/electronic industries wherever durable, high performance, tough coatings, liners and/or adhesive sealants with outstanding acid, chemical and solvent resistance
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Concrete / Masonry, Composites, Metal, Plastic, Porous Surfaces, Other
- Dissimilar Substrates: Yes
- Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Electrical Power / HV, Marine, OEM / Industrial, Semiconductors / IC Packaging, Tooling / Mold Material
- Cure Type / Technology: Two Component System, Thermosetting / Crosslinking
Supplier: Foam Supplies, Inc.
Description: From boat repair to dock repair and many other flotation uses, we have a foam kit that’s right for your needs. Each 2-gallon and 5-gallon closed-cell polyurethane foam kit contains everything you need, including the “extras” you don’t get with other suppliers: Container
- Form / Shape: Casting Resin / Two-part (A+B Liquids)
- Application: Marine
Supplier: General Magnaplate Corporation
Description: reducing replacement part expenditure and minimizing downtime needed for cleaning and repair. As the world leader in surface-enhancement coatings, General Magnaplate solves wear, corrosion and lubrication problems throughout many industries including manufacturing, food processing, oil and gas, medical
- Plating Processes: Chrome Plating - Hard, Nickel Plating - Hard, Silver Plating, Titanium Plating
- Electroless: Yes
- Material / Substrate: Aluminum, Carbide, Ceramic, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Specialty / Other
- Additional Services: Electropolishing, Hydrogen Relief Baking, New / OEM Parts, Material Selection / Design Assistance, Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Replating / Used Parts, Research & Development, Specialty / Other
Standards and Technical Documents - Ships and marine technology -- Bulk carriers -- Repair quality of hull structure -- ISO 15402:2000
Description: Ships and marine technology -- Bulk carriers -- Repair quality of hull structureShow More
Supplier: Solaronics, Inc.
Description: . Applications Car Washes Warehouses Manufacturers Auto Body Shops Distribution Centers Maintenance Facilities Marine Repair Facilities
- Heater Type: Room / Space Heater
- Fuel / Energy Source: Natural Gas / Propane
- Heating Capacity: 161 to 278 kW
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Stainless Steel
Supplier: U.S. Welding & Safety Supply Co.
Description: with internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4 in (102 mm) rolls of wire Power: CV DC Processes: MIG (GMAW) Welding with aluminum and other wires Skill Level: Low Applications: Aluminum Fabrication Trailer Fabrication Sign Manufacturing Auto and Marine Repair Stock Number #300349 Spool Gun DP-3545-20
- Equipment Type: Welding Equipment
Supplier: CS UNITEC
Description: Ideal for drilling wood in marine timbers, underwater use and railroad repair work Thrust bearing support for long life and efficient operation Lever throttle and durable spur gearing Breast plate and dead handle included Includes threaded exhaust port Use underwater with Air Tool Line
- Power: Power Tools, Pneumatic Tools
- Type: Pistol Grip
- Features: Second Handle
- Weight: 24.75 lbs
Supplier: U.S. Welding & Safety Supply Co.
Description: . Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals. Lighter weight design for maximum portability. Process(es): Manual Air Plasma Cutting Torch Model: SL40 Applications: Auto Body/Marine Repair, Plumbing & HVAC, Home Shop, Metal Building & Roofing ConstructionShow More
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Permanent Marine Bonds For Demanding Environments
[~ady-buncio] below is some content for our 5200 social media push. As always please feel free to edit it as you see fit. Introducing 3M 5200 Marine Adhesive Sealant, this amazing adhesives sealant has been designed specifically for the marine industry and offers a permanent bonding solution both (read more)
Browse Acrylic Adhesives and Acrylate Adhesives Datasheets for R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Bayou City Bolt & Supply Co., Inc.
Great source for Hard to Find Bolts
Industrial Industry Equipment & Machinery Heavy Machinery Marine & Ship Repair Machine & Tool Shops Manufacturing Industry Maintenance, Repair & Operations Facility Management Production Full Line Card Learn (read more)
Browse Bolts Datasheets for Bayou City Bolt & Supply Co., Inc.
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
Heatless Crimp Splices
exploration and refineries, heavy equipment, industrial machinery, marine vessels and military ground vehicles. Reduce repair time and equipment downtime with Heatless Crimp Splices! Features & Benefits: SAE approved Meets or exceeds requirements of AS81824/1 and AS81824/14 No special tools are needed (read more)
Browse Wire Terminals Datasheets for Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
Consider Conformal Coatings for PCBs
extra chemical resistance is required, for example, industrial controls and marine electronics, where abrasion resistance is needed, and ease of repair is not as important. Silicone conformal coatings are made of flexible elastomers and have excellent performance in high and low temperatures. They give (read more)
Browse Conformal Coatings Datasheets for Ellsworth Adhesives
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Fast Clad® ER Epoxy
CLEVELAND, Ohio (May 23, 2007) - Sherwin-Williams Industrial and Marine Coatings Fast Clad ER® Epoxy Pipeline Coating provides improved edge retention and a faster cure time than conventional epoxies and allows pipeline coating repairs to be made quickly and easily that significantly minimizes (read more)
Browse Specialty Adhesives, Sealants, and Compounds Datasheets for Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Gabriel Performance Products, LLC
A Variety Of Expoxy Curing Agents by Gabriel
repair, construction, civil engineering, protective coatings, consumer DIY, electronic potting, marine, road markers and metal-to-metal adhesive applications. Our sulfone curing agents offer excellent mechanical properties and strong chemical resistance so you can achieve the physical property (read more)
Browse Epoxy Adhesives Datasheets for Gabriel Performance Products, LLC
Hot Melt for Electronic Display Assembly
EA-4600 is a hot melt adhesive from Dow Corning that was designed for display and touch screen bonding on computers, tablets, phones, and related electronic devices supporting a variety of industries and applications such as touch screens used in the medical, military and aerospace, and marine (read more)
Browse Silicone Adhesives and Sealants Datasheets for Ellsworth Adhesives
Tubing & instrumentation services
shooting, repair and new construction. GENERON offers tubing installation and integration, bending fabrication, and installation of various instrumentation systems. GENERON specializes in custom turnkey capabilities from concept to completion. FLARED TUBING GENERON installs Hydraulic and 37 degree (read more)
Browse Process Equipment and System Integration Services Datasheets for GENERON
Plate Heat Exchanger Tools
expenses. These tools are suitable for many industries like dairy, chemical, pharmaceutical, marine, oil, HVAC and food & beverage. Designed to decrease bolting time and prevent tightening failures the RG tools are a cost effective bolting solution. Mountz torque multipliers provide precision torque (read more)
Browse Torque Multipliers Datasheets for Mountz, Inc.
Powerstar UPS Inc.
UPS 6KVA, 4200 Watt, 3u 208v 120v outlets
allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) Automatic self-test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced. Predictive failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis (read more)
Browse Single Phase Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) Datasheets for Powerstar UPS Inc.
Conduct Research Top
The Use of Thermal Imagery in Locating Stress Fractures in Yachts
systems, but the use of infrared technology in the marine industry is still in its infancy. The non-destructive nature of thermal imaging was found to be a terrific fit for yacht service and repair facilities with the appraisals of vessels for their clients. One such survey revealed cracks in both
Case Study: Smart Camera Helps Robot Paint Military Vehicles
purification units. The colors of a soldier's uniform is chosen according to the theatre of deployment, and the same rule applies for a vehicle's paint. The U. S. Marine Corps Depot Operations are responsible for the three R's of military vehicles: repair, refurbish, rebuild.
Reid Supply Company Celebrates 60 Years as Industrial Products Distributor
and was mailed to 5,000 machine shops in the Midwest. Today, Reid Supply Company offers online and print catalogs featuring over 51,000 products, serving multiple markets including industrial, manufacturing, engineering design, automotive, chemical, marine, medical, food processing, lumber, woodworking
The Friction Welding Advantage
. Another food industry manufacturer required a metal tube shaft that came into contact with a heavy sugar syrup. The ends of the tube would regularly need replacement - sometimes as often as every four to six weeks - due to the corrosive nature of the solution. Production had to cease when repair
More Information Top
It is thusly concluded that among the essential parameters for cost and reliability optimization of composite marine repairs are the following: NDE of the region under consideration for repair; adhesive thickness and spew fillet size; membrane and flexural stiffness, overlap length, scarf …
High Performance Anticorrosion Coatings
● In Vietnam, marine repair paint is a major application, about 16 million liters, while consumption of protective coatings amounts to 11 million liters.
Floating Dry Process Caissons For Maintenance of Submerged Ocean Structures
The environmental problem, as we see in a current point of time, becomes serious day by day and the marine pollution by the marine repair and/or reinforcement work is not out of this boundary.
Isophthalic laminating-grade polyester resins are generally acceptable in most marine repairs , although vinyl esters are recommended for hull repairs below the waterline to achieve superior adhesion, better durability, and higher mechanical properties.
The Archaeology of Watercraft Abandonment
Beginning prior to the First World War, CNJ leased the westernmost pier to a series of marine repair companies, including Robert Lankford and Port Johnson Dry Dock.
International hydraulic engineering projects: development of ports and transport paths
The terrain of port management has rented CSL to develop there the ship repairs as important future market.