Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Morgan Advanced Materials
Description: FireMaster® Blanket is a range of advanced fire protection materials. The low weight and non-combustibility make it suitable for many applications across a wide range of industries. The Morgan Thermal Ceramics FireMaster® blanket range provides fire protection materials capable of fire
- Type: Blanket / Batt
- Material Type: Ceramic
- Applications: Fire Proofing / Thermal Protection
- Performance Features: Flame Retardant
Supplier: CertainTeed Corporation
Description: to traditional stone wool marine insulation. It is available unfaced or faced on one side with fiber scrim-reinforced aluminum facing (FSK), black glass tissue, glass fiber fabric or wire mesh. PRODUCT BENEFITS: High-performance fire protection tested to the most rigorous standards Significant weight
- Type: Blanket / Batt, Specialty / Other
- Material Type: Glass / Fiberglass
- Overall Thickness: 1.18 to 3.94 inch
- Applications: Thermal Insulation / Fireproofing
Supplier: DuPont™ Kevlar®
Description: The original family of product types of Kevlar® having similar tensile properties and with many deniers and finishes, these yarns are used in ballistic applications, ropes and cables, protective apparel such as cut-resistant gloves, in life protection uses such as helmets, vehicular armoring and
- Type: Strands / Multi-filament
- Material Type: Specialty / Other
- Overall Thickness: 0.0050 to 0.0300 inch
- Use Temperature: -320 to 350 F
Supplier: DuPont™ Kevlar®
Description: High-modulus type used primarily in fiber optic cable, textile processing, plastic reinforcement, ropes, cables, and composites for marine sporting goods and aerospace applications.
- Material Type: Aramid
- Use Temperature: -320 to 350 F
- Applications: Aerospace, Apparel / Clothing, Architectural / Construction, Automotive / Transportation, Electrical / Electronics, Cut Resistant / Bullet Proof, Fire Proofing / Thermal Protection, Industrial OEM, Marine
- Performance Features: Chemical / Fuel Resistant, UL Approved / Listed
Supplier: Morbern, Inc.
Description: Collection: Mellosoft Markets: Auto/Marine Aftermarket, Marine Interior, RV, Marine Exterior Pattern Style: Metallic Textile Standard Weight: 30.75 ± 1.5 ounces per linear yard Nominal Total Thickness: .048 ± .0045 inches (48 ± 4.5 mils) Abrasion Resistance: No significant wear
- Material Type: PVC / Vinyl (Vinyon / Vinal)
- Overall Thickness: 0.0480 inch
Supplier: Oil-Rite Corp.
Description: or pressure lubricating systems in a variety of industries such as chemical mining, paper, agricultural, marine, woodworking, and textile. The sight feed valves can also be used to lubricate equipment like pumps, compressors, machine tools, bearings, seals, punch presses and rollers. Their use can
- Valve Type: Control Valves, Needle Valves
- Primary Material of Construction: Aluminum
- Number of Ports/Ways: 2 to 24
- Pressure Rating: 125 psi
Description: in the chemical processing, petroleum refining, pulp/paper, waste treatment, textile, utilities/power generation, marine, automotive, industrial equipment, gas compression and distribution industries. It is also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Metal
- Cure Type / Technology: Anaerobic, Single Component System
- Use Temperature: -65.2 to 300 F
Description: is recommended for sealing metal tapered pipe threads and fittings for industrial applications in the chemical processing, petroleum refining, pulp/paper, waste treatment, textile, utilities/power generation, marine, automotive, gas compression and distribution industries. It is also recommended for industrial
- Cure Type / Technology: Anaerobic
Supplier: Whitford Corporation
Description: EterniTex® is a family of liquid treatments and finishes applied to textiles to enhance certain properties of fibers or yarns. These include improved abrasion resistance and reduced friction to extend product life expectancy. EterniTex products are usually custom engineered for a specific
- Type: Coating
- Surface Location / Orientation: Other
Supplier: Adchem Corporation
Description: A 1-mil unsupported rubber based adhesive system coated on a plastic release liner. Product Use: 6801-P is a high performance rubber based transfer adhesive exhibiting high peel strength, excellent initial tack and shear strength. 6801-P has been engineered for applying adhesive to expanded
- Type: Transfer
- Backing: Rubber
- Adhesive: Rubber
- Thickness: 25.4 µm
Supplier: Kuriyama of America, Inc.
Description: Application : Fuel, oil and hydraulic fluids suction and delivery. Suitable for exhaust gas from water cooled stationary or marine diesel engines. Offers maximum flexibility. Cover : Black NBR/PVC blend - abrasion, ozone, hydrocarbon and fire resistant. Reinforcement : High tensile textile cords
- Product Form: Hose
- Inside Diameter: 0.6250 to 2.25 inch
- Outside Diameter: 1.02 to 2.64 inch
- Working Pressure: 75 psi
Supplier: Novotechnik U.S., Inc.
Description: and mobile applications Interfaces: Voltage, current, SSI, incremental, CANopen, SPI, IO-Link Customized versions Applications Manufacturing Engineering Textile machinery Packaging machinery Sheet metal and wire machinery Automation technology Medical engineering Mobile working machines
- Maximum Angular Measurement: 360 degrees
- Mechanical Range: 360 degrees
- Electrical Output: Analog Current, Analog Voltage, Analog Frequency, Serial
- Sensor Technology: Variable Inductance
Supplier: RS Components, Ltd.
Description: , dust absorption, water wash and extremes of temperature. Penetrates deeply for internal protection of open gears, wire ropes, racks and pinions, crown wheels and cams and driving mechanisms in the Construction, Shipyard, Docks and Marine, Quarrying, Plant Hire, Heavy Engineering, Automotive
- Features: EP (Extreme Pressure / Active)
Supplier: Novaflex Group
Description: rating available for any marine fuel hose. (Meets CARB). Handles gasoline, diesel and alcohol blended fuels, and meets all requirements of USCG, NMMA, ABYC. It is certified by IMCI for use in the European community. Can be used in a feed or vent application. The flame resistant cover is designed
- Product Form: Hose (including Duct)
- Temperature Range: -30 to 180 F
- Material: Elastomers, Other
- Construction Options: Reinforced
Supplier: E-Labs, Inc.
Description: E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries.
- Capabilities: Environmental Exposure Testing, Report Preparation, Sample Retention, Sunlight Exposure / Solar Simulation
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Fuel Cell / Battery Materials, Gases, Metals, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Textiles, Wafers / Surfaces, Welds / Joints
- Test Methods: Acoustic Microscopy (SAM), Mechanical Testing, Nondestructive Testing
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, MIL-SPEC, NIST
Supplier: E-Labs, Inc.
Description: E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 70 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries.
- Laboratory Services Offered: Environmental Exposure, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Materials Testing Services, Report Preparation, Sunlight Exposure / Solar Simulation
- Test / Certify To: MIL-SPEC, NIST, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Ceramics / Glass, Coatings, Composites, Fuel Cell / Battery Materials, Metals, Paper, Plastic / Rubber, Textiles, Welds / Joints
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Acoustic Microscopy (SAM), Mechanical Testing, Nondestructive Testing, Property Testing, Thermal Analysis, UV / Vis Spectroscopy
Supplier: Acromag, Inc.
Description: , the ready availability of multi-sourced components and tools can significantly reduce design time. Next, the small, light cables used by CAN help lower connection costs. Additionally, CAN has fewer connections which improves reliability. CAN is ideal for the following applications: Marine control
- IP Module Type: Interface/Adapter Module
- Features: Opto-Isolated Channels
- Number of Channels: 2
- IP Clock Rate: 8 MHz, 32 MHz, Other
Description: over prepared ceilings and walls of commercial and institutional buildings, textile mills, warehouses, production facilities, gymnasiums, or wherever a maximum light reflective finish is required. Designed to provide a uniform appearance on a variety of surfaces typically found in industrial
- Type: Paint
- Technology: Film Drying / Air Setting
- Substrate / Surface: Aluminum, Concrete / Masonry, Steel, Wood, Other
- Chemistry: Alkyd / Oil Based, Resin Base / Polymer Binder
Description: For use over prepared ceilings and walls of commercial and institutional buildings, textile mills, warehouses, production facilities, gymnasiums or wherever a maximum light reflective finish is required. Designed to provide a uniform appearance on a variety of surfaces typically found
- Type: Coating
- Technology: Film Drying / Air Setting
- Substrate / Surface: Aluminum, Concrete / Masonry, Metal, Steel, Wood, Other
- Chemistry: Alkyd / Oil Based, Resin Base / Polymer Binder
Supplier: Lamart Corporation
Description: arrangements are common with these types of projects, and unique technologies are protected with bilateral secrecy agreements. Our Markets: Automotive Aerospace Electronic / Electrical EMI / RFI Shielding Medical / Optical Marine Graphic Arts Energy Systems Our Products: Pressure Sensitive
- Coating: Adhesive / PSA, Coil / Roll Coating
- Material / Substrate Capabilities: Foam, Textile, Specialty / Other
- Additional Services: Inspection / Monitoring, Material Selection / Design Assistance, Screen Printing / Selective Coating
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Materials - One Component, Flexible UV Curable Polymer -- UV14X2Supplier: Master Bond, Inc.
Description: volatiles are released during the curing process. Cured coatings, adhesives and/or sealants feature a desirable combination of outstanding durability, toughness and thermal shock resistance as well as excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates ranging from different plastics to textiles and leather
- Material Form: Coating, Dielectric Coating (Encapsulant, Conformal, etc.), Gap Filling Sealant / Gasket, Polymer (Plastic / Elastomer), Potting Compound
- Features: Electronics / Semiconductors, Electrical Power / HV
Supplier: Hertz Kompressoren
Description: From large industrial operations to small workshops, Hertz is preferred by many companies as a brand that represents quality. We provide piston compressors for a wide variety of industries including general industry, textile, marine, pneumatic conveying applications, logistics and PET bottling
- Discharge / Operating Pressure: 72.52 to 189 psi
- Flow Capacity: 259 to 605 SCFM
- Horse Power: 49.59 HP
- Compressor Technology: Reciprocating Piston
Supplier: United Refrigeration, Inc.
Description: threads and fittings up to 2" for industrial applications in the chemical processing, petroleum refining, pulp/paper, textile, utilities/power generation, marine, automotive, industrial equipment, gas compression and distribution industries.Show More
Supplier: Strong Hold Products
Description: environment. These units can be found in medical, pharmaceutical, automotive, electronics, textile, breweries, marine facilities, restaurants, etc. Custom ideas are welcome. Call today to see what awaits you in the world of stainless steel storage.
- Use: Commercial, Industrial
- Type: Shelving Cabinet
- Features: Heavy Duty
- Height: 66 inch
Supplier: Westech Aerosol Corporation
Description: WT-HSC4 is formulated to be a non-methylene chloride high strength industrial adhesive applicable to a variety of substrates. Industries for which this adhesive is suitable include woodworking, furniture, high pressure laminates, marine, RV, upholstery, construction, and many others. Prior to use
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Composites, Metal, Paper / Paperboard, Porous Surfaces, Textiles / Fabrics, Wood / Wood Product
- Dissimilar Substrates: Yes
- Industry: Automotive, Marine, OEM / Industrial, Building / Construction
- Cure Type / Technology: Air Setting / Film Drying, Contact / Pressure Sensitive (PSA), Single Component System
Description: ; Powersport, Textile Equipment, Waste Treatment, Water Treatment, Aerospace & Defense, Marine, Navy & Offshore, Off-Road Vehicles, Railways Trains & Systems Use Applications: Brakes, Clutches, Cylinders, Hinges, Joint Bearings, Lever Systems, Pumps, Seat Adjusters, Shaft bearings, Shock Absorbers
- Bushing Type: Flanged
- Design Units: Metric
- Inside Diameter: 0.2362 to 1.18 inch
- Outside Diameter: 0.3150 to 1.34 inch
Description: , Fabrication Equipment, Food & Beverage Equipment, Home Appliances, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Equipment, Lifting & Conveying Equipment, Medical Equipment, Office Machinery & Furniture, Packaging Machinery, Paper & Printing Machinery, Recreation & Powersport, Textile Equipment
- Bushing Type: Sleeve
- Design Units: Metric
- Inside Diameter: 0.1181 to 11.81 inch
- Outside Diameter: 0.1772 to 12.01 inch
Description: ; Valves, Recreation & Powersport, Small Power Equipment, Textile Equipment, Waste Treatment, Water Treatment, Aerospace & Defense, Marine, Navy & Offshore, Off-Road Vehicles, Railways Trains & Systems Use Applications: AC Motors, Air Compressors, Conveyors, Drilling / Boring
- Wiper or Scraper: V-ring
- Shaft O.D. or Seal I.D.: 17.72 to 78.74 inch
- Sealing Element or Lip Material: Nitrile (NBR - Buna-N)
Supplier: Pflow Industries, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Technology and Capability: Automated Assembly Equipment, Material Handling Automation
- Additional Capabilities: Powder / Bulk Handling, Custom Equipment Design
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Control System Design / Programming, Equipment Design, Systems Design / Integration, Factory Automation, On-site Support / Training, Turnkey Systems
- Industries Served: Aerospace / Aeronautics, Agriculture, Automotive, Chemical, Computer, Defense / Military, Electrical, Electronics, Environmental, Food / Beverage, Furnace / Heat Treatment, Gas and Oil, General Industry / Manufacturing, Government, Marine, Medical, Mining, Paper, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Power
Oil Seals and Grease Seals - Springless, single lip, Fluoroelastomer shaft seals -- Brand: National®
Description: Equipment, Lifting & Conveying Equipment, Medical Equipment, Military Vehicles, Mining Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Paper & Printing Machinery, Pulp & Paper Industry, Pumps & Valves, Recreation & Powersport, Small Power Equipment, Textile Equipment, Waste Treatment, Water
- Sealing Orientation and Direction: Internal / Rod Seal
- Seal Type: Single Lip Oil Seal
- Shaft O.D. or Seal I.D.: 0.4020 to 5.25 inch
- Housing Bore Diameter or Seal O.D.: 0.9990 to 6.25 inch
Supplier: Sauereisen, Inc.
Description: Sauereisen No. F-370 is a catalyzed hydrophobic polyurethane liquid. No. F-370 expands when it meets any source of water or moisture before curing. No. F-370 adheres tenaciously to practically any substrate - wet or dry. Grout No. F-370 is used to stop leakage through cracked or honeycombed
- Compound Type: Caulk / Grout
- Substrate / Material Compatibility: Ceramic / Glass, Concrete / Masonry, Composites, Metal, Paper / Paperboard, Plastic, Porous Surfaces, Rubber / Elastomer, Textiles / Fabrics, Wood / Wood Product, Other
- Dissimilar Substrates: Yes
- Cure Type / Technology: Reactive / Moisture Cured
Supplier: Resolution Development Services
Description: Resolution is a New England based development company. We provide our customers with comprehensive skill sets from Systems Design to Mechanical Engineering to Software Development to Injection Molding Plastics solutions. We offer Turn-Key Inspection Systems, custom Software Solutions, and Product
- Technology and Capability: Automated Assembly Equipment, Material Handling Automation, Pick and Place Equipment, Robotics, Vision Inspection
- Additional Capabilities: Cleanroom Application, Custom Equipment Design
- Services: CAD / CAM Support, Control System Design / Programming, Equipment Design, Systems Design / Integration, Factory Automation, Manufacturing Cells, On-site Support / Training, Turnkey Systems, Process Development, In-house Prototyping / Testing, In-house Production, Automated Testing / Inspection,
- Industries Served: Aerospace / Aeronautics, Agriculture, Automotive, Biotech, Chemical, Computer, Defense / Military, Electrical, Electronics, Environmental, Fiber Optics, Food / Beverage, General Industry / Manufacturing, Marine, Medical, Mining, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Power Plants / Utilities, Textile
Supplier: Emerson Bearing Co.
Description: and is non-corrosive. Will extend fastener life. Meets MIL-A-907-E. Temperature resistant to 2000 ° F. We recommend SOLUTION 2000 for use on: Nuts, Bolts, and Studs Manifolds and Heat Exchangers Fittings and Shafts Press-Fits and Packings Flange Bolts, Pumps, and Valves Marine Fasteners TurbinesShow More
Supplier: Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC
Description: Atlas is the industry leader and the only weathering organization to provide a global approach to providing natural and accelerated weathering testing solutions for materials durability issues with over 20 exposure sites and laboratories to serve your needs. As part of a commitment to provide the
- Laboratory Services Offered: Environmental Exposure, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Materials Testing Services, Standards Testing / Certification, Sunlight Exposure / Solar Simulation
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, EPA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Metals, Nanomaterials, Paper, Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Other
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Waterproof Breathable Films
Formulated for performance and user comfort for rugged outdoor apparel. Argotec extrudes the finest thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and copolyester waterproof breathable films in the industry. The high moisture transmission rates provided by the super thin and hydrophilic films makes them ideal for lamination to fabrics used in the most demanding outdoor and severe-weather performance apparel and footwear. Argotec's films are used as textile lamination to facilitate the design... (read more)
Browse Plastic Sheet and Plastic Film Datasheets for Argotec
Heresite Protective Coatings, LLC
VR-514 AIR DRY PHENOLIC
When cured, VR-514 will produce a hard, corrosion resistant film, recommended as a heavy-duty coating for exposure to splash, spillage and fumes. Successful applications include: HVAC equipment, agricultural implements, chemical plants, canning factories, construction equipment, marine finishes, steel plants, sewage disposal plant, textile industry, underground and underwater service and ventilating systems. (read more)
Browse Industrial Coatings Datasheets for Heresite Protective Coatings, LLC
Self-aligning bearing housing assemblies.
This video presents the key features of the assemblies, including compatibility with a wide range of GGB plain bearings, suitability for high loads; self-aligning spheres that avoid bearing edge loading; and securement against distortion. Typical applications include wind energy, handling systems, conveyor pulleys, printing and textile machinery, cranes, hoists, heating and ventilation equipment, and marine equipment, among others. Bearing Assemblies. Engineered as a solution to conquer... (read more)
Browse Bearing Rings, Housings, and Flanges Datasheets for GGB
Moog Components Group
Moog Expands Production Site of Servo Systems
an overall area of 33,000 m2, including covered and uncovered portions, and operates with a workforce of 80 employees who design and manufacture standard and customized motors and drives for the Italian and international markets. The new strategy will focus on innovative production processes for Moog Casella 's products that are used in a number of industries, including robotics, blow and injection moulding of plastic materials, metal forming, food, packaging, textiles, small wind turbines... (read more)
Browse Brushless Motors Datasheets for Moog Components Group
HSB Global Standards
Code Inspection: ASME B&PV - Non-Nuclear
requirements on their operations. Our experienced inspection professionals help you identify and eliminate flaws and defects that increase your liability and operating costs while helping you maintain the highest levels of pressure equipment integrity. We also provide the most extensive inspection coverage in the United States and many other countries around the world. Applications. ASME Code Symbol-Stamped vessels are used in industries such as Petrochemical, Refinery, Power Generation, Textile, Marine... (read more)
Browse Boiler and Pressure Vessel (BPV) Services Datasheets for HSB Global Standards
about the available packages using Oil-Rites extensive online catalog: View Quick Packs for Oil Dispensing. View Quick Packs for Grease Dispensing. View All Complete PurgeX Lubrication Packages. The Quick Pack (R) units are particularly well suited for the manufacturing, packaging, food, printing, chemical, marine, petroleum, and textile industries. Suggested applications include chains, cables, cams, bearings, conveyors, and machine tools. The individually adjustable pumps on these systems provide... (read more)
Browse Lubricators and Lubrication Systems Datasheets for Oil-Rite Corp.
Reliable Nitrogen Membrane Filters
professional engineering team is here to collaborate and develop the most cost effective and efficient product and systems in the market. By simply supplying the GENERON (R) membrane filters with compressed air, they will generate a nitrogen stream that is suitable for a wide range of industries including beverage, laboratory, food, controlled atmosphere, pharmaceutical, chemical, textile, heat treatment and electronics. CUSTOM PROCESS AIR & GAS ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS. For over 40 years, GENERON... (read more)
Browse Gas Dryers, Filters, and Purifiers Datasheets for GENERON
More Information Top
Low Voltage Motor Drives Report - July 2015
2019 Growth Automotive Commercial HVAC Conveyors Cranes & Hoists Elevators & Escalators Food, Beverage & Tobacco Machine Tools Mining Packaging & Labeling Paper & Paperboard Printing Refrigeration Robotics Rubber & Plastics Semiconductor Equipment Shipbuilding & Marine Textiles Woodworking Other Discrete Sectors .
The oxygens and curing ratios of water by the day and night investigations of Auerbach 1931 as well as comments on Thienemanns book: The oxygen in the eutrophe...
Einschichten themselves the Zuflfisse the winter months in alternating depths and the material supply brings therefore the total water mass of the lake .
Renaturation of ecosystems in middle Europe
Naturnahe coastal salt meadows are not only the living space for specifically adapted plant and animal species, but contribute also for regulation of the marine material budget and for coastal protection.
Cellulolytic Biodegradation of Cotton Fibers from A Deep-Ocean Environment
1.4 STUDIES OF MARINE TEXTILE ARTIFACTS .
The Recovery and Drying of Textiles from a Deep Ocean Historic Shipwreck
The fiber content of some marine textiles has been identified, for example, the wool and linen from the Mary Rose has been described· by Ryder and Gabra-Sanders (1985).
Stand and prospects of the body of water microbiology in the Federal Republic Germany
In special traps, also a narrow cohabitation yon points out fungi with other sea inhabitants on an active participation in the marine material budget.
Motor Drives (Low Voltage) Report - Latin America- 2013
Commercial HVAC Conveyors Cranes & Hoists Elevators & Escalators Food, Beverage & Tobacco Machine Tools Mining Packaging & Labeling Paper & Paperboard Printing Robotics Rubber & Plastics Semiconductor Shipbuilding & Marine Textiles Woodworking Other Discrete Sectors 'Total Market' .
Low Voltage Motor Drives Topline Report - Middle East - 2015
Shipbuilding & Marine Textiles Woodworking .
Raman spectroscopic analysis of a unique linen artefact: the HMS Victory Trafalgar sail
Since Raman spectroscopy has the potential for in situ application, this suggests that the technique may offer a non-invasive approach to monitoring similar marine textiles , informing their long-term preservation.
Low Voltage Motors Report - China - 2014
& Tobacco (DS) Machine Tools Mining (DS) Packaging &Labeling Paper &Paperboard Printing Refrigeration Robotics Rubber & Plastics (DS) Semiconductor Shipbuilding & Marine Textiles Woodworking Other Discrete Sectors TotalMarket .