Mechanical Computer Aided-Design Software (MCAD) - Design2Fab Sheet Metal Layout Software -- Design2Fab®Supplier: Hypertherm, Inc.
Description: For users who need to create HVAC duct fitting layouts, try Design2Fab®, a stand-alone Hypertherm application that may be used in conjunction with NestMaster, TurboNest or ProNest. Whether the application is HVAC duct, Mechanical, Kitchen, Industrial, Roofing or specialty, Design2Fab is known
Supplier: Resolution Development Services
Description: Resolution is a New England based development company. We provide our customers with comprehensive skill sets from Systems Design to Mechanical Engineering to Software Development to Injection Molding Plastics solutions. We offer Turn-Key Inspection Systems, custom Software Solutions, and Product
- File Types: Pro-ENGINEER, SolidWorks
- Visualizations: 2D Visualizations, Mechanisms, Photo-Realistic Rendering
- CAD & Related Services: Integration, Estimating, Failure Analysis, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Optical Drawings, Part Design, Reverse Engineering (RE), Scanning, Simulations, Software Development, Solid Modeling, Stress Analysis, Surface Modeling, Technical Drawings
- Provider's Software / Licensing: Electrical CAD, Electronic CAD, Fluids CAD, Industrial Design CAD, Material Design CAD, Mechanical CAD (MCAD), Optical CAD, Packaging CAD, Thermal CAD, Character Recognition (OCR), Scanning
Description: CCE's strategic Engineering Design services (EDS) model is designed to maximize the benefits from offshore engineering, while mitigating risk. CCE creates dedicated teams for companies to focus exclusively on their tasks. Your offshore team works ONLY for you! A dedicated team alleviates
- File Types: AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, CADKEY, CATIA, IGES, NX, Pro-ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks
- Visualizations: 2D Visualizations, 3D Visualizations
- CAD & Related Services: Assembly Drawings, Bills of Material (BOM), CAD Documentation, CAD Implementation Review, Concept Drawings, Data Quality Assurance, Detailing, Drafting, Drawing Conversion, Dynamic Modeling, Engineering Drawings, Enterprise Software Integration, Estimating, Failure Analysis, Finite Element Analysis
- Provider's Software / Licensing: 3D Scanning, Aerodynamic CAD, Material Design CAD, Mechanical CAD (MCAD), Packaging CAD, Scanning
Supplier: Vo-Tech, Inc.
Description: Vo-Tech utilizes state of the art 3D CAD design software to help design the latest in machines, machine tools and fixturing to assist the manufacturing and many other industries. Vo-Tech has designed, built and even patented our own product line of custom machine tools as well as assisting other
- File Types: AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, IGES, SolidWorks
- Visualizations: 3D Visualizations, Animations, Mechanisms, Stress Patterns
- Hardcopy Services: Binding, Blueprints / Bluelines, Datasheets, ISO Plotting, U.S. Customary Plotting
- CAD & Related Services: Bills of Material (BOM), CAD Documentation, CAD Implementation Review, CAM/CNC Integration, Concept Drawings, Detailing, Drafting, Drawing Conversion, Electrical Drawings, Engineering Drawings, Estimating, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Geometric Tolerancing (GD&T), Marketing Drawings, Part
Supplier: SKF USA
Description: root cause analysis through the separation of mechanical and electrical issues. The EXP4000 was designed to pinpoint challenges (voltage source, VFD, motor, load) your rotating machinery faces. This self-contained portable instrument is computer driven with proven engineering, allowing all testing
- Form Factor: Mobile Unit
- Online Test Parameters: Efficiency, Torque, Total Harmonic Distortion, Voltage Imbalance, Other
- Features: Battery Powered, Graphic Results
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Smarter FEA software unburdens users
You need not know everything about FEA to successfully run today's analysis software. Edited by Paul J. Dvorak Over the past three decades, FEA developers have automated many complex tasks while adding capability to the software. Mechanical Event Simulation (MES) software from Algor Inc
Online estimator puts a handle on project times
that engineers do, so the difference between estimated and actual time has the potential to be greater than ever before, " says Stephen Samuel, president of Design Visionaries Inc., a product-design firm and CAD software reseller and trainer. He adds that the estimating problem is exacerbated because many
INTRODUCTION. This book discusses mathematical approaches to the best possible way of estimating the state of a general system. Although the book is firmly grounded in mathematical theory, it should not be considered a mathematics text. It is more of an engineering text, or perhaps an applied
More Information Top
Annual Index: Vol. 3, 1986
Mechanical estimation on software project behavior; S-MJul8670-75 .
CR4 - Thread: Methods for Corosion Cost Calculation
You might be interested in: Math Calculation Software, Cost Estimating Software , Mechanical Testing Equipment .
Modeling, control and simulation of high speed machine tool axes
estimate them by mechanical CAD software .
Abnormal Pressure Detection and Wellbore Stability Evaluation in Carbonate Formations of East Sichuan, China
ROXAN is a software for rock mechanical properties estimation , in-situ geostresses and pore pressure calculation, wellbore stability back-analysis and planning, and sand strength analysis.
Maxwell Systems Estimation 9.1 Takeoff and Estimating Software for Trades | Remodeling | Computers, Electrical, HVAC, Estimating, Software, Construction Softwa...
Estimation 9.1 advanced takeoff and estimating software for electrical, mechanical , plumbing, and HVAC contractors includes new capability for shape recognition in Estimation Digital Takeoff.
Practical experience of geomechanical monitoring in underground mineral mining
The hardware and software system developed for estimating mechanical properties of rocks in uniaxial and triaxial tests (Fig. 2) ensures assessment of deformation and strength properties (including strength chart construction) by core testing directly on site .
Analyzing Structure Borne Sound Transmission in Car Body Using Combined FE/SEA Techniques
After solving the inverse virtual SEA problem, CLF of the junction are estimated and compared with the classical wave transmission approach which is mainly used in SEA software to provide estimates of mechanical junction CLF (Fig. 10).
Reactivity screening made easy
Figure 7 illustrates the use of quantum mechanical software to aid in the estimation of hazard potential.
Journal of Propulsion and Power > Effect of Fluid/Structure Coupling on Unstable Mechanisms in Solid Rocket Motor
Numerical analysis was initially carried out so as to roughly estimate inhibitor deviation with ANSYS mechanical software , which allows for determination of the stationary inhibitor tilted-angle position under flow load.
Interpretation of Skin Effect from Pressure Transient Tests in Horizontal Wells
… model similar to the one in this study is used for regression or ii) the skin factor is used as a constant addition to pressure (we have tested this idea by using a commercial software package20 and estimated the correct mechanical skin).
It is also dangerous to view software estimation as a rational and mechanical exercise.
Concurrent engineering R&M CAE perspective
Enhancements are needed in the reliability prediction area to combine the reliability estimates of the electrical, mechanical , software , and other components of a product.
Device Therapy in Heart Failure
Actual device malfunction requiring device replacement, which can be due to either physical or mechanical factors or software failure, is esti- mated to be about 20 per 1000 implants (94–96).