Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: The model 6500 is an innovative, all-pneumatic micro-blasting machine. This unit was designed with portability in mind and for ease in field use. Unlike our previous units which require electricity to stimulate powder into the air stream via an electrical vibrator, the 6500 vibration is generated
- Type: Component / Accessory
- Machine Type: Precision Blast / Micro-jet
- Carrier Fluid & Abrasive Feed: Dry / Air
- Machine Options / Component Types: Abrasive Injector, Gun / Lance, Hopper / Tank
Description: Made with our smallest crystals and premium moisture control system. This formula receives a final screening just prior to being packaged to eliminate any large particles. It is designed specifically for micro-abrasive blasters and is packaged in a convenient 35# pail. 70 Micron Size
- Type: Abrasive Cleaner, Cleaner / Cleaning Agent
- Features: Non-toxic
- Industry Applications: Electrical / Electronics
Supplier: AccuStream, Inc.
Description: solution for micro abrasive cutting applications or multiple head pure water cutting requiring 60,000 psi. Available in 15 or 30 hp models. Pump Highlights Advanced Intensifier Technology (AIT) Heavy gauge steel frame construction Kidney loop oil cooling and filtration Safety bleed down system Dual
- Type: Component / Accessory
- Machine Type: Abrasive Water Jet Cutter, Precision Blast / Micro-jet
- System Options / Component Types: Pressure Generator
- Multiple Heads / Nozzles: Yes
Description: CoorsTek provides a number of highly durable materials specifically formulated to ensure reliably consistent performance for your bulk material preparation. We can help with standard and custom applications. Micro-Media: Small diameter ceramic media used to disperse paint and paint pigments
- Applications: Specialty / Other
- Type / Shape: Shaped Media
- Shape: Balls / Beads (Spherical)
- Material / Composition: Aluminum Oxide, Ceramic
Supplier: Metal Cutting Corporation
Description: finishes as smooth as 1 micro-inch are available. We continually improve our surface finish metrology measuring equipment and techniques to confirm dimensions and surface finish conditions.
- Capabilities: Abrasive Blasting / Shot Peening, Buffing / Polishing, Mirror Finishing, Sanding / Grinding
- Materials: Aluminum, Ceramic, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only
Description: Airbrasive® powders have been developed specifically for use with Micro Abrasive Blasting Units . These powders have proven their excellent performance and reliability for many years. Powder features include: Double Screened Sieve Tested Vacuum Packed Purity Tested Re-sealable Lids Wide
- Applications: Cleaning / Surface Prep
- Type / Shape: Abrasive Grain / Grit
- Shape: Crushed / Irregular
- Grit Grade / Shot Size: 240
Description: An Airbrasive® Dust Collector is recommended for use within clean-room micro abrasive blasting environments. A self-contained fabric filter ensures a highly efficient, sealed system capable of removing micron-sized powder particles, cuttings and debris from work chambers. These unitsShow More
Description: An Airbrasive® Dust Collector is recommended for use within clean-room micro abrasive blasting environments. A self-contained fabric filter ensures a highly efficient, sealed system capable of removing micron-sized powder particles, cuttings and debris from work chambers. These units
- Collector Model: Source Collector
- Process Type: Dry Type
- Separation / Filtration System: Cartridge-type Units
- Collector Filter Cleaning: Manual Shaking
Description: Airbrasive® Work Chambers have been specially designed to assist in hand-held work. Made from enameled steel, our Work Chamber's can be used with all Micro Abrasive Blasting Units and easily attached to our Dust Collectors. These units feature tempered glass, hinged safety lid, internal
- Type: Assembly / Test Bench
- Length: 19 to 24 inch
- Width: 9 to 13.5 inch
- Load Capacity: 52 lbs
Description: to measure the surface in micro inches/micro meters (RA). The micro inch measurement can be taken to the single digit level. CELCO has automated tooling for small parts, greatly reducing the cost to the customer. We know that the only bridge between you and our Electropolishing service
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting, Buffing / Polishing, Oxygen Cleaning, Passivation
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring
- Material / Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Specialty / Other
- Industry: Aerospace, Food & Beverage, Medical / Healthcare, Process Equipment, Vessels (Tanks / Reactors)
Supplier: Bullen Ultrasonics, Inc.
Description: from the following offerings: Ultrasonic Machining Abrasive Machining - Micro Abrasive Jet (MAJ) CNC Machining Dicing/Sawing Finishing/Polishing Drilling, Milling, Grinding, etc.
- Fabrication Services: Design Assistance, Glass Part Fabrication, Glass Cutting / Profiling, Glass Repair, Materials Development / R&D, Material Selection
- Processes: Grinding / Beveling, Machining, Off Hand Forming (Pressing / Bending), Specialty / Other
- Size Capabilities: 3 to 5.91 inch
- Materials Processed: Aluminosilicate, Borosilicate, Dichroic, Germanium / Semiconductor, Glass Ceramic, Silicate / Fused Silica, Soda Lime, Quartz, Chalcogenide / Sulphide, Fluoride Glass, Specialty / Other
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Adhesive bonding of titanium–aluminum–niobium alloy with nine surface preparations and three self‐curing resins
All disks were sanded with 600-grit silicon-carbide abrasive paper followed by air- abrasion ( Micro Blaster MB102; Comco, Burbank, IL, USA) with 50 lm alumina (Hi-Alu- minas; Shofu, Kyoto, Japan) for 15 s.
A Comparison of Infrared‐ and Torch‐Soldering of Au‐Pd and Co‐Cr Metal‐Ceramic Alloys Using a High‐Fusing Solder
The castings were divested using 50 pm aluminum oxide in an abrasive blaster (Omega Micro Vac Station; Sterngold Corp, Stamford, CT).
Comparative strength of metal–ceramic and metal–composite bonds after extended thermocycling
Fifty-six discs were air- abraded ( Micro Blaster MB .
Adhesive bonding of composite material to cast titanium with varying surface preparations
Of these, 128 disks were sanded with number 600 silicon±carbide abrasive paper followed by air- abrasion ( Micro Blaster MB102)*** with 50 lm aluminium oxide (Hi-Aluminas)§ for 15 s, whereas the remaining 16 disks to be used for the Siloc system …
Influence of Surface Treatments on Adhesion of Porcelain to Titanium
Group AP: Airborne-particle abrasion group; the specimens were abraded with alumina particles (Al2O3) (110 μm) (Korox, Bego, Bremen, Germany) with a dental airborne- particle abrasion unit ( Micro - Blaster ; Daedong Industrial Co., Ltd., Daegu, Korea) at 2 bar pressure for 20 seconds …
Fabrication of the multi-PCR chamber with inner heat-sink materials using a micro-blaster etching technique
Now we suggests an idea of three-stacked structure which is fabricated with a micro blaster that uses abrasive (Al2O3: aluminum oxide) etched onto the target materials.
Microfabrication of bulk PZT transducers by dry film photolithography and micro powder blasting
Micro powder blasting was performed using a commercial abrasive blaster (AccuFlo AF-10, Comco Inc.) configured with a 1.17 mm diameter nozzle.
Adhesive bonding of noble metal alloys with a triazine dithiol derivative primer and an adhesive resin
All discs were ground with No. 600 silicon carbide abrasive paper† , followed by air- abrading with 50 mm alumina for 10 s ( Micro Blaster MB102®‡ ).
Evaluation of a 4‐META Adhesive Cement
One side of the metal specimenswas ground flat to a 600 grit on a water-cooled abrasivewheel and then air abraded with 50 micron aluminous oxide at 100psi ( Micro - Blaster , Comco Inc, Burbank, CA 91504).
Shear Bond Strengths of Resin Adhesive Cements to Dentin and Ni‐Cr‐Be Alloy
cooled abrasive wheel and then air abraded with 50- micron aluminous oxide at 100 psi ( Micro - Blaster , Comco Inc, Burbank, CA).
Shear Bond Strength to Dentin and Ni‐Cr‐Be Alloy with the All‐Bond Universal Adhesive System
Oneflat sideofeach metal specimen wasground to 600gritonawater-cooledabrasivewheel @cometI11Grinder,Buehler.Ltd.)and then air abraded with 50-micron aluminum oxide at 100 psi ( Micro - Blaster , Comco, Inc..
… supplied by an air compressor for removal of corroded glass),techniques (for exam- ple, the technique of attaching a vacuuming device to the work area blasted by the air abrasive ), equipment (like the SWAM- blaster MV-l micro -jet), and approaches for …
… used to deliver the abrasive, which ranges from 40 to 160 psi, and on the size of the nozzle opening, which ranges from 0.018" to 0.060" on a typical micro - abrasive blasting machine and up … … on a microabrasive production blaster .
Development of bonded joint technology for a rigidizable-inflatable deployable truss
Once the aluminum end-joints were fabricated and cleaned, the bonding surface of the end-joint was mechanically abraded using 150-220 grit silicon carbide media in a micro -jet grit blaster with between fifty and seventy psi. of pressure.
Optical fiber distributed sensing structural health monitoring (SHM) strain measurements taken during cryotank Y-joint test article load cycling at liquid heli...
The surface to be instrumented was abraded by micro -sandblasting with 50- micron aluminum oxide blasting media using a micro sand blaster such as a SS.