Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Adchem Corporation
Description: and plastics. Suitable for applications where a double coated tape is used for core start ups. General Use: For bonding and laminating to a wide variety of cloths, corks, papers, rigid and flexible plastics. For splicing, mounting, displays, signs, posters, mirrors, nameplates, and decorative wall
- Type: Double-Sided
- Adhesive: Rubber
- Thickness: 96.52 µm
- Peel Strength / Adhesion: 9.88 to 10.62 lbs/in
Supplier: Norton Abrasives
Description: Premier Red Mirror Finish Silicon Carbide Waterproof Paper Sheets are ideal for producing very fine finishes in wet applications. This product is part of the Carborundum BEST product tier group. Features & Benefits Premium, ultra fine (1000-2000 grits), silicon carbide abrasive provide
- Applications: Dry, Wet / Waterproof, Cleaning / Surface Preparation, Stationary Machine Tool / Bench
- Products / Materials Worked: Metalworking
Supplier: Shure Manufacturing Corporation
Description: . Quick, efficient means to keep hands and customer's cars clean. Paper towel dispenser, soap dispenser, mirror and trash container hole are standard on deluxe models. Emergency Eye Wash Attachment available. Powder coat paint finish-Choose from 22 Shure Signature Colors.
- Type: Specialty / Other
- Work Surface: Stainless Steel
- Options / Features: Modular Design, Storage Cabinet(s)
Supplier: Intertape Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: Cactus® R2215 Double-Coated Foam Tape – Cross-linked high density polyethylene, closed cell foam coated on both sides with a permanent bonding rubber pressure- sensitive adhesive protected by an easy release treated 3 mil, 60# glassine paper liner (white). Adhesion allows permanent bond
- Type: Double-Sided
- Backing: Foam
Supplier: Hartchrom, Inc.
Description: surface. Hartchrom's heavy manganese phosphate process has been approved for use by the U.S. Army. Hartchrom currently coats 10,000 to 20,000 parts for the Army annually under this specification with tank sizes of 4 ft. wide, 7 ft. long, 5 ft. deep and weights to 1 ton. Hartchrom Inc. offers Dry
- Capabilities: Abrasive Blasting, Electropolishing / Electrolytic Finishing, Honing / Superfinishing, Mirror Finishing, Polishing, Texturing
- Materials: Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys
- Industry Expertise: Aerospace, Agricultural / Forestry, Automotive, Building and Construction, Chemicals / Materials, Food and Beverage, General Industrial, Government, Marine, Metals and Mining, Packaging, Petroleum / Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Pulp and Paper, Transportation Services, Utilities
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Europe Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Sell double side tape
• size: 1070MM*400M per roll (we can arrange cutting as you need) material: pvc,kraft,pe,polyester, bopp,aluminum foil paper, book paper,art paper, mirror coat paper use: suitable for various common printing methods Used as lables of barcode,advert...
non waterproof pp glossy paper - offers from non waterproof pp glossy paper manufacturers, suppliers, exporters & wholesalers
Paper,Wood free paper,Kraft Paper,Aluminum Foil Paper, Mirror - coated Paper , PP Synthetic Paper,Transparent/Matt ...
Precise Measurement of Laser Power using an Optomechanical System
In this paper , our mirror coating is optimized to reflect a laser beam with a wavelength of 1064 nm.
Contents: Small 19/2009
For more information, please read the Full Paper ‘‘Optically Coated Mirror - Embedded Microchannel to Measure Hydrophoretic Particle Ordering in Three Dimensions’’ by S. Choi and J.-K. Park, beginning on page 2205.
Microfluidics: Small 19/2009
For more information, please read the Full Paper “Optically Coated Mirror ‐Embedded Microchannel to Measure Hydrophoretic Particle Ordering in Three Dimensions” by S. Choi and J.‐K. Park, beginning on page 2205.
SMART Papers Is First North American Papermaker To Offer FSC-Certified Premium Cast-Coated Papers
The legendary Kromekote, a triple cast- coated paper well known for its mirror -smooth surface, rich gloss and outstanding print performance, is now FSC-certified in Kromekote Recycled.
On sky testing of the SOFIA telescope in preparation for the first science observations
In this paper , we describe the mirror coating process, the subsequent telescope testing campaigns and present the results.
Pre-launch testing and evaluation of typical mirror coatings for space optical instruments
Mirror coatings are the subject of this paper .
High Reflectance Mirrors For Extreme Ultraviolet (EUV) Space Instrumentation
Possible mirror coating materials are discussed in this paper and a novel technique is proposed for producing high reflectance EUV mirrors, without absorbing overcoatings, for use in the space environment.
Mirror-Integrated Dielectric Resonator Antenna
Fig. 8(b) demonstrates the mirror effect of the coated glass with paper .
Back-side-coated chirped mirrors with ultra-smooth broadband dispersion characteristics
However, for highly reflecting mirror coatings , as considered in this paper , this is irrelevant as almost no light passes through the coating.
Advanced Figure Of Merit Evaluation For CO2 Laser Optics Using Finite Element Analysis
This paper will present current data on mirror coating absorptivities, a comparison of the mechanical and thermal properties of the two substrate materials, and finally, a figure of merit analysis based on data from a finite element analysis .
Polarization aberrations caused by fold mirrors in optical systems
In this paper polarization aberrations caused by coated fold mirrors in optical systems are analyzed.