Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | Engineering Web Results
Description: Clean and protect your molds with DME Mold Cleaner and Mold Saver.
- Applications / Function: Electrical / Electronic
- Features: Aerosol / Spray, Corrosion Inhibitor / Rust Preventative
Description: Jiffy-Tite Plug
- Plug / Insert Shape or Application: Round
- Material: Other
Description: #2056 Molding
- Processing & Finish: Extruded
Description: Speed up fastening your fabric to the awning frame with this awning molding tool
Supplier: Season Group
Description: Season's summary of capabilities: Class 10,000 and Class 100,000 Clean Rooms Vertical injection molding Insert molding Gas assist molding In mold decoration (IMD) Structural foam molding Ultrasonic and hot plate welding Secondary processing such as silkscreen, spraying, hot stamping
- Molding Type: Film Insert Molding (FIM), Gas Injection Molding (GIM), Structural Foam Molding, Thermoplastic Injection Molding, Thermoforming (Vacuum or Pressure), Vacuum Forming
- Services Offered: Clean Room Molding, Insert Molding / Overmolding, Large Part Molding, Micro Molding, Two-shot Injection Molding, Prototype / Market Entry Molding, Low Volume Production (Short Runs), High Volume Production (Long Runs), Assembly Services, Tool / Mold Making, Bonding, Design Assistance, Graphics, Hot
- Industry: Automotive, Consumer, Electrical / Electronics, General Industrial, Medical, Military / Law Enforcement, Telecommunications
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Southwest US Only, Northwest US Only, Midwest US Only, Canada Only, South / Central America Only, South Asia Only, Near East Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Supplier: Lenco - PMC
Description: Founded in 1963, Lenco, has 47 years of plastic mold making and packaging design experience. An ISO 9001:2008 registered company, today we provide custom plastic molding for the audio/video, cosmetics, food, and pet healthcare markets. We are one of North America's largest manufacturers of beverage
- Molding Type: Thermoplastic Injection Molding
- Services Offered: Insert Molding / Overmolding, Large Part Molding, Micro Molding, Two-shot Injection Molding, Prototype / Market Entry Molding, Low Volume Production (Short Runs), High Volume Production (Long Runs), Assembly Services, Tool / Mold Making, Bonding, Design Assistance, Graphics, Hot Stamping Services
- Industry: Consumer, Electrical / Electronics, Food and Beverage, Medical, Packaging
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Description: 90 Degree Awning Molding
Description: DME Molding Supplies Line of GPMS Extruder Rupture Disks (Burst Plugs) are primarily used on Plastics Extrusion Machinery to provide emergency pressure relief. Extruder Rupture Disks from DME Molding Supplies are designed to instantaneously rupture at a pre-determined pressure. Extruder Rupture
Supplier: IER Fujikura, Inc.
Description: At IER Fujikura, we utilize compression, transfer, injection and other proprietary molding technologies to meet customer needs. In addition, our vast knowledge of formulas and compounds allows us to produce parts that will function in almost any environment. We continually refine our processes
- Molding Process: Compression Molding, Injection Molding, Transfer Molding
- Services: Insert Molding, Large Part Molding, Micro Molding, Tool / Mold Making, Prototype, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Assembly Services, Bonding, Just-In-Time Capability, Machining, Packaging / Shipping
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Midwest US Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Description: . Aluminum moldings are available in many colors. We also bend custom moldings to your specifications. Any shape or specific needs can be ordered. 1 Molding: 1 x 1 with 1/4 lip on one side 2 Molding: 112 x 2 with 3/8 lip on the 2 side
Description: The DME Molding Supplies “T” handle magnetic wand is an easy and effective way to safety sweep gaylords, regrind materials or other small batch additives preventing costly damage to screws or barrels and eliminating clogged nozzles due to tramp metal entering the process. This &ldquo
- Magnet Type: Magnetic Assembly, Magnetic Retriever
- Geometry: Rod
- Magnetization / Orientation: Conventional
Supplier: Momentum Industries, LLC
Description: Supply Chain Management
- Molding Type: Thermoplastic Injection Molding, Thermoset Cast
- Services Offered: Insert Molding / Overmolding, Prototype / Market Entry Molding, High Volume Production (Long Runs), Assembly Services, Tool / Mold Making, Hot Stamping Services, Machining, Packaging / Shipping
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Supplier: I.B. Moore Company, LLC.
Description: Searching for a Urethane supplier that you can trust? I.B. Moore formulates, mixes, and tests all of our compounds. We are experts in prototype formulation, custom batches, and small to medium production runs. We will supply you with a compound that meets your specs and will not use it for any
Supplier: Hyatt's Graphic Supply Co., Inc.
Description: Use Molding Hooks for hanging pictures from wall molding. Up to 20 lbs.Card of three hooks. UPC 072228182011
Supplier: Seal Science, Inc.
Description: Seal Science is a complete engineering and manufacturing resource for the development and supply of a wide range of molded rubber components. Seal Science's material design group provides customers with custom engineered compounds capable of meeting the most stringent application requirements. SSI
- Molding Process: Compression Molding, Injection Molding, Transfer Molding, Other
- Services: Clean Room Molding, Insert Molding, Large Part Molding, Micro Molding, Tool / Mold Making, Prototype, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production, Assembly Services, Bonding, Design Assistance, Machining, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southwest US Only
Supplier: Control Plastics, Inc.
Description: Considerations Our capabilities allow us to supply components, mechanical and electrical sub assemblies, or finished packaged products. We work with a full range of materials Plastics - PE to PEEK. Elastomers to highly reinforced rigids, and many custom alloys Metals - Ferrous, Non Ferrous (Aluminum
- Molding Type: Blow Molding, Compression Molding, Film Insert Molding (FIM), Gas Injection Molding (GIM), Structural Foam Molding, Thermoplastic Injection Molding, Thermoset Injection Molding, Thermoforming (Vacuum or Pressure), Vacuum Assist Resin Transfer Molding (VARTM), Vacuum Forming
- Services Offered: Insert Molding / Overmolding, Large Part Molding, Reel to Reel Molding, Two-shot Injection Molding, Low Volume Production (Short Runs), High Volume Production (Long Runs), Assembly Services, Tool / Mold Making, Design Assistance, Hot Stamping Services, Packaging / Shipping
- Industry: Automotive, Consumer, Electrical / Electronics, Medical, Military / Law Enforcement, Telecommunications
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only, Northwest US Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Molding Supply Top
DME Molding Supplies is your source for the broadest array of great products at affordable prices. The industry's most reliable support equipment for your molding and extrusion machines, including gate clippers, precise, affordable temperature and voltage control, durable, dependable cooling products, and a vast array of dependable, affordable products for setup and maintenance and more. Keep your shop running smoothly and accident-free with our vast array of dependable, affordable products... (read more)
Browse Mold Bases and Mold Plates Datasheets for DME Company
JAMAK Fabrication USA
Expertise in Silicone Molding
group has the quality standards in place to ensure continuous improvement. Additionally, our material compounding capability can formulate, test and produce silicone compounds to meet virtually any need. It is our goal to supply elastomer products that meet and exceed our customer's expectations. In addition to providing state of the art molding capabilities, the EMP engineering team offers these value added services as your development partner: Custom compounding development. Design engineering... (read more)
Browse Silicone Molding Services Datasheets for JAMAK Fabrication USA
Lenco - PMC
Plastic Molding Services by Lenco
Founded in 1963, Lenco, has 47 years of plastic mold making and packaging design experience. An ISO 9001:2008 registered company, today we provide custom plastic molding for the audio/video, cosmetics, food, and pet healthcare markets. We are one of North America's largest manufacturers of beverage displays. We also manufacture restaurant/bar supplies. All plastic products in our plant comply with CPSIA, NSF, and FDA food contact requirements using approved resins with full traceability. Lenco... (read more)
Browse Plastic Molding Services Datasheets for Lenco - PMC
Proto Labs, Inc.
Resin Selection Guide for Molding
Material Selection. For a general guide to choosing resins for injection molding: see our Resin Selection Guide. For a listing of resins that we keep on hand, go to our Stocked Resins list. To see a list of links to manufacturers, search engines and other resin resources, click on Resin Links, and for resin coloring information: Custom Colors. Resin Selection Guide. Stocked Resins. Resin Links. Custom Colors. Choosing a resin. Selection of the proper material is crucial to part production... (read more)
Browse Plastic Molding Services Datasheets for Proto Labs, Inc.
Composites Group (The)
Carbon Reinforced Advanced Molding Compound
fiber reinforcement and is the latest innovation in Quantum ’s lightweighting compression molding family of compounds ideally suited for structural and semi structural applications. “We are excited about this new product innovation and are confident that it will deliver value throughout the supply chain. Our team here at Quantum Composites will continue to innovate and expand its material solutions, design and engineering capabilities in order to provide our customers... (read more)
Browse Molding Compounds and Resins Datasheets for Composites Group (The)
National Rubber Corporation
National Rubber Corporation offers a reliable source for products related to Silicone Tubing. We have reliable manufacturing facility for Tubing: Silicone, National Rubber can produce Tubing: Silicone products and supply Tubing: Silicone as per your requirement. (read more)
Browse Silicone Molding Services Datasheets for National Rubber Corporation
Mosaic Control Technology
The industry's most intuitive plastics processing control technology just got faster and more powerful. With Mosaic 2.0, now with enhanced mold protection and retrofit capability, an entire molding process - multiple injection units as well as automation and auxiliary equipment - can be managed and optimized. Including all the benefits of the original, Mosaic 2.0 is enhanced with the operator in mind. Clear, concise and easy-to-understand screens. Quick machine setup with Direct Group Access... (read more)
Browse Molding Machines Datasheets for Milacron LLC
Lenco - PMC
Precision Processor of Plastics
Lenco, Inc. — PMC is a precision plastic design manufacturer, specializing in high volume injection molding, part assembly, and secondary finishing. Lenco is committed to providing the very best plastic products and services to our customers from initial plastic molding design concept to fulfillment and logistics. On-site Tool Room & Mold Maintenance. Two Color & Over Mold Capabilities. In-house Part Design and Mold Design. 60 Injection Molding Machines. Audio Cassettes &... (read more)
Browse Plastic Molding Services Datasheets for Lenco - PMC
World Class Plastics, Inc.
Thermoplastic Material Selection
resins. This knowledge, coupled with molding and tooling capabilites, has been valuable to customers in the selection of materials for new and existing products. This has enabled customers to save money in production costs and avoid production interruptions due to supply interruptions. (read more)
Browse Plastic Molding Services Datasheets for World Class Plastics, Inc.
National Rubber Corporation
formulation for virtually any application in-house. We can also perform precision cutting, corner molding, butt , joint and endless splicing, punching, drilling , PSA application and T-joint fabrication. (read more)
Browse Rubber and Elastomer Molding Services Datasheets for National Rubber Corporation
Proto Labs, Inc.
Protomold Injection Molding
At Protomold we have automated the process of designing and manufacturing molds based on customer supplied 3D CAD part models. Due to this automation, we typically cut the lead time for the initial parts to one-third of conventional methods. Cost saving varies with the number of parts being produced, but injection molding may also have a substantial cost advantage in runs of up to thousands of parts. This allows us to support prototyping, bridge tooling or low-volume production requirements... (read more)
Browse Mold Making Services Datasheets for Proto Labs, Inc.
JAMAK Fabrication USA
Sourcing direct in China got you down? Try JAMAK! With over 20 years experience sourcing product throughout Asia, we've developed systems and relationships that remove the hassle and get you what you really want - Quality product delivered to your door at the right time and at the right price. In addition to numerous long-term relationships with Asian companies, we have our own silicone factory in China. We truly understand the intricacies of doing business in China, and doing it successfully. (read more)
Browse Rubber and Elastomer Molding Services Datasheets for JAMAK Fabrication USA
Conduct Research Top
Medical Device Link . Innovative Injection Molding Techniques for the Medical Industry Four molding techniques open up a variety of new approaches to the design of medical components.
Medical Device & Diagnostic Industry Plastics injection molding and applications development for medical devices are two areas of technology that perpetually leapfrog one another. The increased functional requirements of molded medical components drive the molding technology advances required
Medical Manufacturer Uses Rapid Injection Molding to Improve Product Design (.pdf)
Protomold's ProtoQuote also gave Tensys engineers valuable design guidance on how to work within the rapid injection molding process specifi cations, highlighting areas where wall thickness was signifi cantly greater or less than nominal and areas where draft was less than three degrees
Visually-Enabled Supply Chain
Increasing globalization has generated new challenges in effective supply chain management. The forces molding supply chains today are being driven by: * The need to innovate, find and use talent anywhere in the world; * The expectation of continued price reductions and, in some industries, over
Reduce Cycle Time in Gas Assist Injection Molding by 20-50% with a New CO2 Process
. Injection molding. Figure 4: Cylinder supply of CO2. Comparative Advantages. Pure Gas is Important. CO2 eGAIM offers several advantages over GAIM with nitrogen or Water. The traditional gas used in GAIM is nitrogen. Air is not suitable for GAIM. Assist Injection Molding (WAIM) : because it contains
Medical Device Link . The Effect of Extrusion and Blow Molding Parameters on Angioplasty Balloon Production
Plastics and Biomaterials Magazine MPB Article Index Originally published May 1998 TECHNICAL PAPER SERIES The Effect of Extrusion and Blow Molding Parameters on Angioplasty Balloon Production Knut Sauerteig and Michael Giese A diminished blood and therefore oxygen supply from the coronary arteries
Rapid Injection Molding Helps Move Approval Process Forward at Cytori Therapeutics (.pdf)
additive prototyping processes like stereolitography and were a little surprised to find a prototyping option that would give us real injection molded parts, quickly and at an affordable price.". PM_CS_Cytori2.indd Rapid Injection Molding Helps Move Approval. Process Forward at Cytori
Medical Device Link .
When selecting a molding partner, you must have a clear understanding of what you're seeking from the vendor. Are you looking for it to be a transactional vendor or a supply-chain partner? An ideal transactional vendor is capable of molding a completed design to specification at the lowest possible
Medical Device Link .
Multicomponent Molding Services Key to Company�s Growth ), an injection molder, is targeting its business efforts toward multicomponent molding. The company will soon take delivery of Ferromatik Milacron North America�s first two-component, all-electric injection molding machine
Engineering Web Search: Molding Supply Top
Universal Serial Bus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
4: 1 supply, 2 data, 1 ground (pre-3.0); 9 (USB 3.0); 11 (powered USB 3.0); 5 (Micro-USB)
Connect LCD TV to pre-existing AC power-supply, by using neat wire management, cord not concealed in walls.
industry supply - offers from industry supply manufacturers,...
industry supply manufacturers, exporters, suppliers, factories and distributors related to industry supply
B. Braun Medical Inc. - Capabilities -...
Molding Extrusion Manufacturing & Assembly Supply Chain Management Quality Company
Rubber Products | Industrial Rubber | Molded Rubber
Western Rubber and Supply, Inc. Since 1976 Rubber Molding Compounds Non-Rubber Materials
- ICL706, ICL7107, ICL7107S
International Efficiency Marking Protocol for External Power...
and its implementation under the ENERGY STAR Version 2.0 External Power Supply specification.
Supply Chain Simulation Webinar Dec 17th - SME Forums
Supply Chain Simulation Webinar Dec 17th