Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: HANDS-ON MORPHOLOGICAL IMAGE PROCESSINGShow More
Description: then provides an overview of some of the basic descriptive facts about morphology and issues in theoretical morphology and (lexical) phonology, as well as psycholinguistic evidence for human processing of morphological structure. He take up the basic techniques that have been proposed for doingShow More
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: wear. This research applies mathematical morphology as an image processing construct and demonstrates its utility by evaluating several drilling operations with fiber composites. It is concluded that this method allows higher through-put and less cost of checking holes during the machining processShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Characterization Of The Carotid And Adjacent Anatomy Using Non-Contrast CT For Biomechanical Model Development - BIOMED 2007
Description: ± 3.8 mm, measured to the transverse process). This study provides morphological validation data towards the development of a regional-level finite element model of the neck and may also be used for the design of biomechanical experiments for the study of carotid artery injury.Show More
Description: reproduction, image rendering, display and printing systems, evaluation of image quality. Processing and Analysis - Image enhancement, restoration, segmentation, registration, multispectral, colour and texture processing, multiresolution processing and wavelets, morphological operationsShow More
Technical Journals - Bacterial and viral indicators of fecal contamination in drinking water (PDF) -- JAW_0079694Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: Coliform indicators are used as an index of waterborne disease risk. Coliforms respond differently to environmental stressors and engineered treatment processes than viral pathogens and thus are imperfect indicators. Bacteriophages, which are similar in structure and morphology to human entericShow More
Monomers, Intermediates, and Base Polymers - Hydrophilic Polyurethane Prepolymers Based On TDI -- HYPOL JTSupplier: Dow Polyurethanes
Description: be easily incorporated as an integral part of the finished product. HYPOL Polyurethane Prepolymers can be made from any polyisocyanate, aromatic (such as TDI or MDI) or aliphatic (such as IPDI or HDI). HYPOL Polyurethane Prepolymers may offer several processing advantages: improved handling
- Structure: Prepolymer
- Material Type: Type: Polyol / Polyureas
- End Product: Type: Elastomer
- Applications: Other
Description: With years of expertise in testing materials and formulations, we do more than furnish our clients with raw results. We act as your partner throughout the process. We suggest the appropriate battery of tests, and assist in building the test methodology. Our reports contain a detailed description
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, First Article / Contract QA, In-Process In-Line Testing, Research and Development, Testing, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Witness / Review, Validation
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices)
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Dimensional Gaging, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), Optical Testing, Performance Testing, Physical Properties Testing, Specialty / Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, OEM Specific, Other
Description: With years of expertise in materials testing and development, we do more than furnish our clients with raw results. We act as your partner throughout the process. We suggest the appropriate battery of tests, and assist in building the test methodology. Our reports contain a detailed description
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Failure Analysis, Quality / Purity (Contamination - Alloys, Polymers, etc.), Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Umpire Testing, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Coatings, Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblocks, etc.), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Textiles, Wafers / Surfaces, Other
- Test Methods: Chemical Extraction, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP, LA-ICP, etc.), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Mechanical Testing, Microscopy / Metallography, Nondestructive Testing, Property Testing, Rheology, Scanning Electron
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, NIST, OEM Specific
Description: With years of expertise in these testing parameters, we do more than furnish our clients with raw results. We act as your partner throughout the process. We suggest the appropriate battery of tests, and assist in building the test methodology. Our reports contain a detailed description of the work
- Services Offered: Assays / Quantitative, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Materials Testing Services, Quality / Purity (Contamination), Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Umpire Testing, Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblocks, etc.), Inorganics, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Wafers / Surfaces, Water
- Test Methods: Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Microscopy / Metallography, Property Testing, Rheology, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Thermal
Description: clients with raw results. We act as your partner throughout the process. We suggest the appropriate battery of tests, and assist in building the test methodology. Our reports contain a detailed description of the work conducted and provide interpretation and opinions on the obtained results when
- Laboratory Services Offered: Assays / Quantitative, Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Failure Analysis, Materials Testing Services, Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblocks, etc.), Fuel Cell / Battery Materials, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Solid Waste, Textiles, Volatiles (VOCs) / Solvents, Wafers
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Mechanical Testing, Microscopy / Metallography, Nondestructive Testing,
Supplier: American Welding Society (AWS)
Description: Introduction During the process of welding, metal vapors are produced in the electric arc. As these vapors cool and solidify, a fume is formed that may be a potential health hazard to the welder and to others working in the same area. Such fine aerosols are all irritating to the respiratory systemShow More
Description: Affinity purified rabbit polyclonal Twf1 antibody Background: Twf1 is an actin-binding protein involved in motile and morphological processes. It inhibits actin polymerization, likely by sequestering G-actin. By capping the barbed ends of filaments, it also regulates motility. It seems to playShow More
Supplier: Visualization Sciences Group, Inc. (VSG)
Description: alignment , registration, arithmetic, correlation, fusion Image segmentation and feature extraction Thresholding and auto-segmentation, object separation, automatic labeling Region growing, snakes, interpolation, wrapping, smoothing Morphological processing including watershed, basins 3D surfaceShow More
Description: MAGLITE D-SSF is a high purity lightly calcined high surface area very active magnesium oxide. It's primary use is to neutralize acids formed during processing of elastomer compounds. This high quality magnesium oxide is produced through a precision controlled seawater extraction process which
- Ionic Component: Alkali Earths (Be, Mg, Ca, etc.)
- Non-Metal Compounds: Oxides
- Purity: 90 %
Supplier: Saint-Gobain Surface Conditioning Group
Description: by Saint-Gobain Ceramic Materials in the USA, France & China are available, globally, in powder and slurry form for the most demanding glass polishing processes. Features: Medium crystal ZrO2 powder Irregular crystal morphology Suitable for rough to medium polishing
- Type: Polishing
- Products / Materials Finished: Specialty / Other
- Form: Powder
- Abrasive Grain Type: Other
Standards and Technical Documents - Nuclear energy -- Soxhlet-mode chemical durability test -- Application to vitrified matrixes for high-level radioactive waste -- ISO 16797:2004
Description: a vitrification process) or nonporous oxide material with a morphology that allows the preparation of monolithic test coupons of known surface area. It determines the initial dissolution rate of the material in deionized water at the boiling point (approximately 100 °C) by analysis of the leachingShow More
Supplier: Metalor Technologies USA Corporation
Description: Within the dedicated nanotechnology development team focused on precious metal nanoparticles and colloids, we manufacture gold and silver as nanoparticles and colloids for specific applications in the diagnostics and electronics industries. New manufacturing processes have been developed, through
- Nonferrous Metals: Noble / Precious Metal (UNS P)
- Shape / Form: Powder
Supplier: KLA-Tencor Corporation
Description: The SURFmonitor system utilizes background scattering (haze) data from Surfscan SP2 and SP2XP scans to monitor process signatures and low contrast defects, without affecting inspection throughput. SURFmonitor can correlate haze to process parameters such as surface roughness and grain size, serving
- Form Factor: Wafer Probing System
- Mounting / Loading: Manual Loading
- Applications: Semiconductor Wafers, CVD / PVD Films
- Measurement Capability: Defects / ADC, Roughness / Waviness
Supplier: TPL, Inc.
Description: a range of titanate powders with controlled size and chemistry. NanOxide™ powders are produced via an aqueous, low temperature process that allows for binary and tertiary oxide compositions with controlled stoichiometries. The crystalline ceramic powders have uniform spherical morphology
- Application: Nanoelectronics, Specialty / Other
- Type: Nano Powder / Particulate
- Particle / Feature Size: 0.4000 µm
- Specific Surface Area (SSA): 2.5 to 4.5 m2/g
Supplier: Microscan Systems Incorporated
Description: to sophisticated. Features include: Auto ID Tools: Decoding all standard linear barcodes, Data Matrix, and other symbols, Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Verification (OCV), etc. Image Processing Tools: Image arithmetic, image rotation and warping, binary and grayscale morphology, edge
- System Type: Modular / PC-Based
- Processor Speed: 2.40E9 Hz
- Applications / Capabilities: Bar / Matrix Code, Biotechnology or Medical, Color Mark / Color Recognition, Container or Product Counting, Edge Detection, Electronics or Semiconductor Inspection, Electronics Rework, Flaw Detection, Food & Beverage, Gauging, Scanning & Dimensioning, ID Detection / Verification, Materials
- Image Source: Area Scan Camera, Line Scan Camera, High Speed / Brightness, Thermal or Infrared, Multi-spectral, Optical Microscope
Supplier: TPL, Inc.
Description: of titanate powders with controlled size and chemistry. NanOxide™ powders are produced via an aqueous, low temperature process that allows for binary and tertiary oxide compositions with controlled stoichiometries. The crystalline ceramic powders have uniform spherical morphology and high dielectric
- Piezoelectric / Electrostrictive Type: Barium Titanate (BT)
- Shape / Form: Powder / Grain
- Performance Features: Composite / Ceramic Matrix
Supplier: Oerlikon Metco
Description: , manufacturing processes. Our technology ensures superior product performance, consistency, and control. Our nickel-coating process produces a ferromagnetic pure nickel coating. These ferromagnetic properties are maintained through the gold coating process, resulting in a coated composite material that can
- Type: Powder / Granule
- Material: Metal
- Used For: Abrasion Resistance, Conductive, Filler / Bridging
- Diameter: 0.0039 inch
Description: and solids Kinetics of water sorption and desorption Water induced morphology changes Food shelf-life prediction studies Effects of moisture on texture Materials Studied: Pharmaceuticals: powders, tablets, API’s and excipient materials Food: powders, processed food, biscuits Natural
- Property Analyzed: Adsorption / Desorption (Chemisorption/ Physisorption)
- Test Media / Material: Building & Construction Materials, Concrete / Cement, Food / Drugs, Porous Materials (Filters, Foam, etc.), Rock / Aggregate, Wood / Wood Product
- Display & Special Features: Computer Interface / Networkable, Laboratory / Batch
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
. HYPOL Polyurethane Prepolymers may offer several processing advantages: improved handling and compatibility of the reaction components. better control viscosity, polymeric structure and reactivity. reduced inhalation health hazards due to lower isocyanate monomer vapor pressure. easy application. ability to precisely predict the morphology and structure of the end product, ensuring consistently high quality. provides superior fire retardancy... (read more)
Browse Specialty Polymers and Resins Datasheets for Dow Polyurethanes
Saint-Gobain Coating Solutions
Saint-Gobain Acquires Phoenix Coating Resources
of Saint-Gobain performs extensive testing of materials, systems and processes to ensure that the EB-PVD ingots are traceable from raw material to final product for every lot. Dedicated production equipment ensures that each ingot produced has uniform lot to lot density and morphology. Additionally, rigorous internal and external audits help to achieve unparalleled manufacturing excellence throughout the facility. Saint-Gobain EB-PVD ingots are recognized globally and qualified by industry leaders... (read more)
Browse Thermal Spray Coatings Datasheets for Saint-Gobain Coating Solutions
Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
CPG's active hydrogel research program
has an evolving focus on expanding the mechanical, morphological and surface properties of new and existing formulations. Additionally CPG has developed several formulations of ultra high molecular weight polyethylene stabilized with Vitamin E, a naturally occurring antioxidant, for total joint arthroplasty. How CPG Can Work With You. Cambridge Polymer Group acts as your out-sourced partner in providing a unique collection of biomedical and engineering resources to accelerate your... (read more)
Browse Gel Elastomers Datasheets for Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Abrasive product for silicon wafer fabrication
Electronics & Photonics / Silicon Wafers. Advanced Abrasives Corporation has an extensive abrasive product line suited to the silicon wafer fabrication industry. From diamond slurries for lapping the wafer surface in the planarization stage, to our slow - soft drying colloidal silica suspension for the chemical - mechanical planarization stage. Our control of the abrasive diamond particle morphology with tightly held particle size distributions, coupled with our ability to adjust... (read more)
Browse Abrasive Compounds and Abrasive Slurries Datasheets for Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Solar Materials - CIG Alloy Sputtering Targets
Benefits. • Simple. • Efficient. • Customizable. • High throughput. Simply Efficient. Indium Corporation's CIG alloy sputtering targets, made from copper (Cu), indium (In), and gallium (Ga), are used to produce high-efficiency CIGS (Cu/In/Ga/di-selenide) solar cells. CIG targets offer tight control of the final solar cell composition. This is due to our unique process that results in a fully alloyed and completely homogenous CIG alloy. CIG Alloy Targets have very low levels... (read more)
Browse Thin Film Materials Datasheets for Indium Corporation
Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Polycrystalline Diamond Powder
diamond (NDP) to meet a wide range of applications in industry from feedstock for sintering large polycrystalline diamond pieces to abrasives for fine grinding and polishing. All of these products undergo rigorous processing and quality assurance steps to ensure that they meet or exceed industry standards. They are provided in jars as dry powder for the larger abrasive particle sizes and in bottles containing a dispersion in DI water carrier for the finer powders to prevent agglomeration... (read more)
Browse Diamond Powders and Superabrasive Grains Datasheets for Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Diamond Grinding Wheels
feedstock for sintering large polycrystalline diamond pieces to abrasives for fine grinding and polishing. All of these products undergo rigorous processing and quality assurance steps to ensure that they meet or exceed industry standards. They are provided in jars as dry powder for the larger abrasive particle sizes and in bottles containing a dispersion in DI water carrier for the finer powders to prevent agglomeration. By special request, these powders can also be provided in a carrier fluid... (read more)
Browse Diamond Powders and Superabrasive Grains Datasheets for Advanced Abrasives Corp.
MACOR Machineable Glass Ceramic
of morphological changes ultimately resulting in the formation of randomly oriented, interlocked, sheet-like fluorphlogopite mica crystals within the alumino-borosilicate glass matrix. The volume percent crystalline phase after heat treatment is approximately 55% with a mean crystal size of 20 microns. It is this uniform distribution of randomly oriented mica within the parent glass that gives rise to the unique characteristics of MACOR. MACOR Properties. MACOR possesses a number of notable physical... (read more)
Browse Industrial Ceramic Materials Datasheets for Accuratus Corporation
The Bottom Line with MACOR®
heat treatment devitrifies the fluorine rich droplets causing a series of morphological changes ultimately resulting in the formation of randomly oriented, interlocked, sheet-like fluorphlogopite mica crystals within the alumino-borosilicate glass matrix. The volume percent crystalline phase after heat treatment is approximately 55% with a mean crystal size of 20 microns. It is this uniform distribution of randomly oriented mica within the parent glass that gives rise to the unique characteristics... (read more)
Browse Glass Ceramics Datasheets for Accuratus Corporation
Advanced Abrasives Corp.
For high pressure/high temperature sintering
. These impurities may result in inefficient sintering/bonding due to contaminant migration into the catalytic/solvent system and/or between the diamond-to-diamond interface. A low level of intrinsic impurities is essential in optimizing the sintering process. Advanced Abrasives selects premium feedstock crystal with the lowest level of intrinsic impurities currently available. Proprietary milling techniques are used to size reduce and to shape the material ensuring consistent morphology with each and every... (read more)
Browse Mining Wear Parts and Excavating Wear Parts Datasheets for Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Conduct Research Top
Processing Behavior, Morphology and Benefits of Using Low Density Hollow Glass Microspheres in Polymer Wood Composites
Low density hollow microspheres have been produced and used in various thermoset applications for decades. The advent of highstrength,. low density glass microspheres that can survive high shear polymer processing operations such as injection molding in recent. years is now allowing thermoplastics
White Paper - Advanced Reactor System for the Fine Control of Properties of Molybdenum Powder
Extensive investigation in the two-stage hydrogen reduction process for fine molybdenum powder synthesis has been con-ducted. Reaction thermodynamic, kinetics, grain morphology transformation mechanism, grain morphology and grain size control have been studied in detail. Pilot scale development
Thin Film Analysis- Techniques & Methods
Thin film analysis continues to play an important role in semiconductor, photovoltaic, disk drive and other high-tech manufacturing. From surface morphology to high resolution depth profiling, manufacturers require analytical data to evaluate their process and modify processes to improve yield
A Spectroscopy Guide for PAT
By Emil W. Ciurczak, Contributing Editor Process analytical technology (PAT) and Quality by Design (QbD) have engendered an era of scientific growth and experimentation within the pharmaceutical industry. As these initiatives have blossomed, FDA has maintained that PAT and QbD are not so much about
MICRO: Special Apps
and hardware that have resulted in enhanced reproducibility and uptime, high throughput, and improved structure profiles and morphology. It focuses on high silicon-etch rates, smooth sidewall morphology, endpoint detection and its application to silicon-on-insulator (SOI) processes, and process control. High
Medical Device Link .
Microinjection moulding (micromoulding) is not directly comparable with conventional injection moulding. The product dimensions can be extremely small (weights of approximately 1 milligram are typical), and the thermal and flow conditions within a micromoulding process are significantly different
Polymer Mediated Crystal Habit Modification
Prevention of crystal growth and modification of crystal morphology in aqueous systems has received considerable attention recently due to changes in the water treatment industry instigated by economic and environmental pressures. Water costs, especially in the western United States, are forcing
All thermoplastic composites aren't created equal. A systematic material-selection process will help ensure composites perform as expected and don't break the bank in the process. Edited by Jean M. Hoffman Long-fiber compounds provide numerous benefits over steel, such as weight reduction
More Information Top
Machine Vision Handbook
Morphological processing also has been used to correct for illumination variations [4, 22].
Morphological Structure Processing During Word Recognition and Its Relationship to Character Reading Among Third-Grade Chinese Children
There are at least two current research directions in the area of morphological processing .
Hands-on Morphological Image Processing
3 Morphological Processing of Binary Images 3.1 Pixel Regions ...
English Prosodic Morphology
1.2 A Phonological Theory of a Morphological Process . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Natural Language Processing of Semitic Languages
Morphological Processing of Semitic Languages .......................
Handbook of Word-Formation
Yet in numerous well-documented cases taken from diverse languages, there are instances where morphological processes cannot even occur if a certain phonological output would result, or, to look at it another way, where the morphology must make reference to phonological properties …
Mathematical Morphology and its Applications to Image and Signal Processing
Image Algebra and Morphological Processing III, San Diego CA, Proc. SPIE, 1992.
Mathematical Morphology and Its Applications to Signal and Image Processing
Grey-level morphological processing : (a) original image I, (b) closing ϕB(I), (c) opening γB(I) .