Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Description: Commercially pure wrought Nickel with similar properties to Alloy 200 but with a lower carbon content to prevent embrittlement by inter-granular carbon at elevated temperatures. Characteristics Good resistance to corrosion in acids and alkalis and is most useful under reducing conditions
- Shape / Form: Other
- Tensile Strength (UTS, Break): 50000 psi
- Yield Strength (YS): 10000 psi
- Elongation: 40 %
Supplier: Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Description: In addition to excellent glass-to-metal sealing capabilities, nickel-iron alloys with slightly higher iron content provide increased magnetic shielding. LE alloy 49 is used for applications such as solenoid components, glass-to-metal hermetic seals, transformers and power transducers.
- Overall Width / OD: 12 to 24 inch
- Overall Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2 inch
- Overall Length: 75 to 144 inch
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Nickel / Nickel Alloy (UNS N)
Supplier: H.M. Hillman Brass & Copper
Description: No Description Provided
- Shape / Form: Rod / Round Bar Stock
- Overall Width / OD: 0.2500 to 15 inch
- Tensile Strength (UTS, Break): 43900 to 60000 psi
- Yield Strength (YS): 16000 to 57000 psi
Supplier: Ed Fagan, Inc.
Description: Commercially pure, un-alloyed Nickel; used in electronics for packaging, leads, and lids.
- Shape / Form: Rod / Round Bar Stock
- Overall Thickness: 0.1250 to 3.5 inch
- Tensile Strength (UTS, Break): 65000 psi
- Yield Strength (YS): 20000 psi
Supplier: Concast Metal Products Co.
Description: Concast will work with engineers and specifiers to prototype and customize an alloy to meet their exacting specifications.
- Shape / Form: Squares / Square Bar, Flats / Rectangular Bar, Hex Bar Stock
- Tensile Strength (UTS, Break): 45000 psi
- Yield Strength (YS): 24000 psi
- Elongation: 20 %
Supplier: Materion Corporation
Description: PROtherm (formerly MoldMAX SC) is a high conductivity, moderately high strength, copper nickel beryllium alloy by Materion Brush Performance Alloys.
- Shape / Form: Squares / Square Bar, Flats / Rectangular Bar
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy (UNS C), Nickel / Nickel Alloy (UNS N)
- Applications: Wear Parts / Tooling
Supplier: Weldaloy Products Company
Description: of properties can be obtained from different non-ferrous alloys. Here are some of the raw materials commonly stocked in various forms at Weldaloy: C10100 Oxygen Free Electronic Copper (OFE) C10200 Oxygen Free Copper (OF) C10700 Oxygen Free Copper with Silver (OFS) C10800 Oxygen Free Low Phosphorus Copper
- Services: Design Support, Materials Research, Modeling, Product Design, Prototyping, Testing
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Computer, Electronics, Energy, General Industrial, Medical, Metals and Mining
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: PLANSEE SE
Description: to its tungsten content of over 90 %, our Densimet® alloy has a very high density and modulus of elasticity. The addition of nickel and iron increases the ductility. Armed with these properties, our material is simultaneously rigid and vibration-damping and is therefore ideally suited for use
- Holder Type: Boring Tool, OD / ID Tool Holder, Other
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
CR4 - Thread: Extuded Shapes of Aluminum and Nickle Silver
Here are some possible nickel silver bar stock sources.
Reactor safety for power nuclear power stations
Its disadvantages are that ist.1910 Yankee Rowe dearly had to process it by the production and hard, 24 control rods , absorber part of which bestand.1911 of a silver -indium-cadmium-alloy with a nickel envelope The constructive configuration of control …
Rathbone Precision Metals has available metalparts produced by cold drawing bar stock to achieve near-net shapes that re- quire little or no machining, from carbon, alloy, and stainless steels; nickel alloys, brass, copper, nickel- silver , and other metals.
Study of structure and usage of mechanically alloyed nanocrystalline Ti–Cu–Zn powders in powder metallurgy
… are widely used in hardware, optical and miscellaneous items such as rivets, screws, tableware, truss wires and zippers, camera parts, bows, core bars , templates, costume jewellery, etching stock , name plates, etc.1 … … improved) property as the nickel silver was the main objective …