Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Indium Corporation
Description: Germanium is extracted from germanium bearing zinc ores or from certain coal ores, collecting the flue dusts after the burning process. It can occasionally be found in copper ores. We refine germanium at our facility in the USA.
- Applications: Other
- Metal / Alloy Types: White / Low Melting (UNS L), Other / Miscellaneous Nonferrous (UNS M)
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished Shape / Mill Stock, Ingot
- Specialty Alloy: Yes
Supplier: Indium Corporation
Description: rely on today. Indium is extracted primarily from indium-bearing zinc or tin ores and purified to various grades utilizing state-of-the-art statistical process controlled refining technologies. Indium Corporation produces and refines indium in the USA, Korea, and China. No other metal
- Applications: Other
- Metal / Alloy Types: Metal / Metal Alloys, All Types, Non-ferrous, White / Low Melting (UNS L), Indium / Indium Alloys
- Tensile Modulus (E): 1537 ksi
Supplier: Metalor Technologies USA Corporation
Description: range which includes precious metal solutions and ancillary products. We offer a complete service; the supply of precious metal replenishment salts and anodes, process chemistry, plating equipment as well as refining spent solutions and scraps. This provides a
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Noble / Precious Metal (UNS P)
Supplier: National Bronze & Metals Inc.
Description: Refining, Ferrules, Evaporators MARINE: Boat Hulls, Tube Sheet for Salt Water Service, Salt Water Pipe Fittings, Salt Water Piping Systems, Salt Water Piling Wrap, Hot Water Tanks, Salt Water Baffles, Propeller Sleeves, Ship Hulls, Water Hoses PLUMBING: Flanges
- AISI / AA / CDA Grade: 706
- Alloy: Yes
- Applications: Automotive / Vehicular, Marine, Pressure Vessel (PVQ), Wear Parts / Tooling
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
Supplier: Process Engineering Associates, LLC
Description: Process Engineering Associates, LLC (PROCESS) specializes in providing process design, applied chemical engineering, and process safety services to the petroleum refining, chemical production, alternative fuels, and all other process industries. PROCESS personnel are experienced, highly
- Chemicals / Chemical Products: Acetylenes, Alcohols, Biochemicals / APIs, Catalysts / Initiators, Chemical Agents / Additives, Cleaners / Surface Active Agents, Coolants / Refrigerants, Cosmetics / Soaps, Filler / Extenders, Foods / Beverages, Inorganic Chemicals, Lubricants / Greases, Monomers & Intermediates, Oils & Fuels,
- Form: Gas / Liquid Gas, Liquids, Powders, Nanomaterials, Bulk Solids / Granules, Waste / Scrap
- Materials / Material Products: Abrasives, Adhesives / Sealants, Carbon / Graphite, Ceramics, Coatings / Paint, Elastomers / Rubber, Glass, Metals / Elements, Non-ferrous, Minerals, Nuclear Materials, Plastics, Pulp & Paper, Semiconductor Materials, Textiles
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Northwest US Only
Description: Clean Harbors has been a trusted source for environmental, energy and industrial services since 1980. Because of Clean Harbors' commitment to health and safety, and quality conscious philosophy, unique expertise and capabilities, and reputation for keeping our customers' needs first, customers
- Chemicals / Chemical Products: Alcohols, Biochemicals / APIs, Catalysts / Initiators, Chemical Agents / Additives, Cleaners / Surface Active Agents, Coolants / Refrigerants, Inorganic Chemicals, Lubricants / Greases, Monomers and Intermediates, Oils and Fuels, Organic Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals / Drugs, Polymers, Reagents,
- Form: Bulk Solids / Granules, Gas / Liquid Gas, Liquids, Nanomaterials / Nanoparticles, Powders, Webs / Continuous Stock, Waste / Scrap
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Southwest US Only, Northwest US Only, Midwest US Only, Canada Only
- Materials / Material Products: Adhesives / Sealants, Coatings / Paint, Elastomers / Rubber, Glass / Fiberglass, Metals / Elements, Ferrous / Iron Based (Steel, Stainless), Non-ferrous, Aluminum / Aluminum Alloy, Cobalt / Cobalt Alloy, Copper / Copper Alloy, Nickel / Nickel Alloy, Noble / Precious Metal, Refractory /
Supplier: 3M Advanced Materials Division
Description: also helps protect equipment against wear from chemical attack, extreme heat and high pressures. 3M titanium diboride powders are commonly used in applications including: • Electrode materials used in welding and thermal spraying • Evaporation boats and crucibles • Cathode protection in aluminum
- Applications: Electrical / HV Parts, Other
- Material Type: Specialty Ceramic
- Shape / Form: Granular Fill / Bed Media, Powder / Aggregate (Grain / Grog)
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
An international comparative study of end-of-life vehicle (ELV) recycling systems
Needless to say, direct thermal recovery techniques are also used for plastics, and are incinerated with other wastes or used as fuel in the non - ferrous refining industry.
Effect of Stopper-Rod Misalignment on Fluid Flow in Continuous Casting of Steel
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org GO-GI LEE, Senior Research- er, is with the Non - Ferrous Refining Project Team, Research Insti- tute of Industrial Science and Technology, Pohang, Kyungbuk 790-784, South Korea.
Continuous strip casting, microstructure and properties of Au-Sn soldering alloy
3 Non - ferrous Refining Research Department, RIST, Pohang-si, Gyeongbuk 790-330, Korea .
Effects of impurities on the biodegradation behavior of pure magnesium
Division of materials, Korea Institute of Science & Technology, Seoul 136-650, Korea2 Division of Materials Science and Engineering, Hanyang University, Seoul 133-791, Korea3 Division of Non - ferrous Refining Project, Research Institute of Industrial Science & Technology, Pohang-si, Gyeongbuk 790 …
Contact e-mail: email@example.com GO-GI LEE, Senior Researcher, is with the Non - Ferrous Refining Project Team, Research Institute of Industrial Science and Technology, Pohang, Kyungbuk 790-784, South Korea.
Canada - Federal - Risk Management Scope for Cobalt and its Compounds (December 2014)
124222-15- 7 Residues, cobalt- refining Non - ferrous metal (except aluminum) smelting and refining .
Canada - Federal - Draft Screening Assessment: Cobalt and its Compounds (December 2014)
refining Non - ferrous metal .
Countries > Canada > Province of Quebec > Regulations > Occupational Health and Safety‚ An Act Respecting > [CANADA Que Reg s2-1/10] Regulation 10 - Regu...
Establishments primarily engaged in smelting and refining non - ferrous metals (except aluminum).
States > California > State > Bookshelf > California Environmental Protection Agency > State Water Resources Control Board > Studies & Programs > Industrial Pr...
Primary Smelting & Refining of Non Ferrous Metals, except Copper and Aluminum 3341 .
Sustainable Metals Management
Data sources for fig. 5-2 and 5-3: Data for iron and steel production and the production of refined non - ferrous metals taken from: Metallgesellschaft AG/World Bureau of Metal Statistics (eds.) 1996, Metallstatistik/Metal Statistics 1985–1995: pp. 60–65.