Supplier: High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Description: High strength, good weldability, excellent corrosion resistance over wide range of temperatures and conditions. Valves, pumps, shafts, marine fixtures, fasteners, electrical, and electronic components, processing equipment, petroleum refining and production equipment, feed water heaters and other
- Metal / Alloy Types: Nickel / Nickel Alloy (UNS N)
- Alloy: Yes
- Standards / Specifications: UNS
- UNS Number: 4405
Supplier: National Bronze & Metals Inc.
Description: Steering Tube, Brake Lines CONSUMER: Screw Lamp Bases INDUSTRIAL: Condenser Plates, Condensers, Weld Torch Tips, Heat Exchanger Tubes, Valve Bodies, Evaporator Tubes, Pressure Vessels, Distiller Tubes, Pump Impellers for Oil Refining, Ferrules, Evaporators MARINE: Boat Hulls, Tube Sheet for Salt
- Metal / Alloy Types: Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy (UNS C)
- Alloy: Yes
- Standards / Specifications: ASTM / ASME, CDA, MIL-SPEC / Federal (QQS), UNS
- UNS Number: 70600
Supplier: Indium Corporation
Description: on today. Indium is extracted primarily from indium-bearing zinc or tin ores and purified to various grades utilizing state-of-the-art statistical process controlled refining technologies. Indium Corporation produces and refines indium in the USA, Korea, and China. No other metal is as versatile
- Metal / Alloy Types: White / Low Melting (UNS L), Indium / Indium Alloys
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished Shape / Mill Stock, Ingot
- Applications: Other
Description: Clean Harbors has been a trusted source for environmental, energy and industrial services since 1980. Because of Clean Harbors' commitment to health and safety, and quality conscious philosophy, unique expertise and capabilities, and reputation for keeping our customers' needs first, customers
- Services Offered: Collection / Haulage
- Process Technology: Abatement / Containment, Blending / Mixing, Cleaning / Stripping, Destruction (Shredding, Incineration, etc.), Encapsulation / Encasement, Filtration / Extraction, Packaging / Microencapsulation, Recovery / Extraction, Recycling / Reclamation, Refining / Purification, Site Cleanup
- Processing Capability: Vacuum Processing
- Run / Batch Size: Laboratory / Benchtop Scale, Pilot Scale, Production Lots / Field Scale
Supplier: Process Engineering Associates, LLC
Description: Process Engineering Associates, LLC (PROCESS) specializes in providing process design, applied chemical engineering, and process safety services to the petroleum refining, chemical production, alternative fuels, and all other process industries. PROCESS personnel are experienced, highly-motivated
- Services Offered: Process Development Services, Process Optimization, Training / Consulting, Specialty / Other
- Form: Gas / Liquid Gas, Liquids, Powders, Nanomaterials, Bulk Solids / Granules, Waste / Scrap
- Chemicals / Chemical Products: Acetylenes, Alcohols, Biochemicals / APIs, Catalysts / Initiators, Chemical Agents / Additives, Cleaners / Surface Active Agents, Coolants / Refrigerants, Cosmetics / Soaps, Filler / Extenders, Foods / Beverages, Inorganic Chemicals, Lubricants / Greases, Monomers & Intermediates, Oils &
- Materials / Material Products: Abrasives, Adhesives / Sealants, Carbon / Graphite, Ceramics, Coatings / Paint, Elastomers / Rubber, Glass, Metals / Elements, Non-ferrous, Minerals, Nuclear Materials, Plastics, Pulp & Paper, Semiconductor Materials, Textiles
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
ProSort Metal Sorter Solves Liberty's Problems
Liberty Iron & Metal LLC, based in Erie, Pennsylvania, a full-service yard that handles ferrous, nonferrous, nickel alloys and stainless steel scrap, was unhappy with their metal sorter. They didn't like dealing with its associated air requirements; the expense, maintenance and freeze-ups
Smelter' s Sulfuric Acid Plant Control Solution
The smelter's sulfuric acid plant is an essential part of nonferrous metals smelting and refining process. Sulfuric acid is highly corrosive. It not only does great harm to human body and always threatens the safety of equipment, but aggravates the difficulties in improving sulfuric acid quality
Recent Experience of Mechanical Vacuum Pumps Replacing Stem Ejectors in VOD and VD Processes (.pdf)
for. degassing since the 1920s. The first Roots type mechanical vacuum boosters were installed by Wilhelm. Rohn in 1920 at the W. C. Heraeus GmbH works in Germany. Here they had a vacuum induction furnace. and poured up to 4 tonnes of non-ferrous metal at pressures of 2.7mbar / 2torr to 6.7mbar / 5torr
Direct In Situ Zirconia Oxygen Analyzer (.pdf)
, (D1). H2, H3. Iron & steel. Heating furnaces & soaking pits. L2, L3. H2, H3. D5. Hot blast stove. L2, L3. D1. H2, H3. Coke ovens & annealing furnaces. L2, L3. D1, (D2). H2, H3. D6, (D7). Sintering furnace. L2, L3. D1, (D4). H2, H3. Non-ferrous metals. Heating, sintering, & melting furnaces. L2, L3
Recent Operating Experience with Dry Running Vacuum Pumps on Vacuum Degassing and Vacuum Oxygen Decarburising Systems (.pdf)
vacuum boosters were installed by Wilhelm. Rohn in 1920 at the W. C. Heraeus GmbH works in Germany. Here they had a vacuum induction furnace. and poured up to 4 tonnes of non-ferrous metal at pressures of 2.7mbar / 2torr to 6.7mbar / 5torr, and. 1600oC to 1700oC. In fact this was not truly dry system
More Information on: Non-ferrous Refining Top
Continuous strip casting, microstructure and properties of Au-Sn soldering alloy
3 Non - ferrous Refining Research Department, RIST, Pohang-si, Gyeongbuk 790-330, Korea .
Effect of Stopper-Rod Misalignment on Fluid Flow in Continuous Casting of Steel
Contact e-mail: email@example.com GO-GI LEE, Senior Research- er, is with the Non - Ferrous Refining Project Team, Research Insti- tute of Industrial Science and Technology, Pohang, Kyungbuk 790-784, South Korea.
Effects of impurities on the biodegradation behavior of pure magnesium
Division of materials, Korea Institute of Science & Technology, Seoul 136-650, Korea2 Division of Materials Science and Engineering, Hanyang University, Seoul 133-791, Korea3 Division of Non - ferrous Refining Project, Research Institute of Industrial Science & Technology, Pohang-si, Gyeongbuk 790...
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org GO-GI LEE, Senior Researcher, is with the Non - Ferrous Refining Project Team, Research Institute of Industrial Science and Technology, Pohang, Kyungbuk 790-784, South Korea.
Countries > Canada > Province of Quebec > Regulations > Occupational Health and Safety‚ An Act Respecting > [CANADA Que Reg s2-1/10] Regulation 10 - Regu...
Establishments primarily engaged in smelting and refining non - ferrous metals (except aluminum).
States > California > State > Bookshelf > California Environmental Protection Agency > State Water Resources Control Board > Studies & Programs > Industrial Pr...
Primary Smelting & Refining of Non Ferrous Metals, except Copper and Aluminum 3341 .
Sustainable Metals Management
Data sources for fig. 5-2 and 5-3: Data for iron and steel production and the production of refined non - ferrous metals taken from: Metallgesellschaft AG/World Bureau of Metal Statistics (eds.) 1996, Metallstatistik/Metal Statistics 1985–1995: pp. 60–65.
Control Techniques for Industrial Electrodeposition from Aqueous Solutions
Electrometallurgy is extensively used for winning and refining non - ferrous metals! because of cost and quality advantages over alternate processes.
Refining non - ferrous .
Literature Citations, Part III 1946–1950
London), Sympo- sium on Refining Non - Ferrous Metals 1949, 35-44; discussion, 45-50 (1950).
Equipment Contract For The Expansion Of Industrias Penoles’ Minera Penmont And La Cienega Awarded To Whittier Filtration
Industrias PeÃ±oles is a mining group with integrated operations in smelting and refining non - ferrous metals, and producing chemicals.