Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Indium Corporation
Description: Germanium is extracted from germanium bearing zinc ores or from certain coal ores, collecting the flue dusts after the burning process. It can occasionally be found in copper ores. We refine germanium at our facility in the USA.
- Metal / Alloy Types: White / Low Melting (UNS L), Other / Miscellaneous Nonferrous (UNS M)
- Specialty Alloy: Yes
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished Shape / Mill Stock, Ingot
- Applications: Other
Description: molybdenum metal, and catalysts used for petroleum refining. Pure molybdenum metal powder products are used in a number of diverse applications, such as lighting, electronics, and specialty steel alloys. Molybdenum demand is heavily dependent on the worldwide steel industry, which comprises
- Metal / Alloy Types: Refractory / Reactive (UNS R), Molybdenum / Molybdenum Alloy
- Shape / Form: Powder
Supplier: Metalor Technologies USA Corporation
Description: and ancillary products. We offer a complete service; the supply of precious metal replenishment salts and anodes, process chemistry, plating equipment as well as refining spent solutions and scraps. This provides a "one-stop-shop" enabling customers to reduce complexity and the number of suppliers. Our
- Metal / Alloy Types: Noble / Precious Metal (UNS P)
Supplier: National Bronze & Metals Inc.
Description: Steering Tube, Brake Lines CONSUMER: Screw Lamp Bases INDUSTRIAL: Condenser Plates, Condensers, Weld Torch Tips, Heat Exchanger Tubes, Valve Bodies, Evaporator Tubes, Pressure Vessels, Distiller Tubes, Pump Impellers for Oil Refining, Ferrules, Evaporators MARINE: Boat Hulls, Tube Sheet for Salt
- Metal / Alloy Types: Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy (UNS C)
- Alloy: Yes
- Standards / Specifications: ASTM / ASME, CDA, MIL-SPEC / Federal (QQS), UNS
- UNS Number: 70600
Description: Clean Harbors has been a trusted source for environmental, energy and industrial services since 1980. Because of Clean Harbors' commitment to health and safety, and quality conscious philosophy, unique expertise and capabilities, and reputation for keeping our customers' needs first, customers
- Services Offered: Collection / Haulage
- Process Technology: Abatement / Containment, Blending / Mixing, Cleaning / Stripping, Destruction (Shredding, Incineration, etc.), Encapsulation / Encasement, Filtration / Extraction, Packaging / Microencapsulation, Recovery / Extraction, Recycling / Reclamation, Refining / Purification, Site Cleanup
- Processing Capability: Vacuum Processing
- Run / Batch Size: Laboratory / Benchtop Scale, Pilot Scale, Production Lots / Field Scale
Supplier: Process Engineering Associates, LLC
Description: Process Engineering Associates, LLC (PROCESS) specializes in providing process design, applied chemical engineering, and process safety services to the petroleum refining, chemical production, alternative fuels, and all other process industries. PROCESS personnel are experienced, highly-motivated
- Services Offered: Process Development Services, Process Optimization, Training / Consulting, Specialty / Other
- Form: Gas / Liquid Gas, Liquids, Powders, Nanomaterials, Bulk Solids / Granules, Waste / Scrap
- Chemicals / Chemical Products: Acetylenes, Alcohols, Biochemicals / APIs, Catalysts / Initiators, Chemical Agents / Additives, Cleaners / Surface Active Agents, Coolants / Refrigerants, Cosmetics / Soaps, Filler / Extenders, Foods / Beverages, Inorganic Chemicals, Lubricants / Greases, Monomers & Intermediates, Oils &
- Materials / Material Products: Abrasives, Adhesives / Sealants, Carbon / Graphite, Ceramics, Coatings / Paint, Elastomers / Rubber, Glass, Metals / Elements, Non-ferrous, Minerals, Nuclear Materials, Plastics, Pulp & Paper, Semiconductor Materials, Textiles
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
An international comparative study of end-of-life vehicle (ELV) recycling systems
Needless to say, direct thermal recovery techniques are also used for plastics, and are incinerated with other wastes or used as fuel in the non - ferrous refining industry.
Effect of Stopper-Rod Misalignment on Fluid Flow in Continuous Casting of Steel
Contact e-mail: email@example.com GO-GI LEE, Senior Research- er, is with the Non - Ferrous Refining Project Team, Research Insti- tute of Industrial Science and Technology, Pohang, Kyungbuk 790-784, South Korea.
Continuous strip casting, microstructure and properties of Au-Sn soldering alloy
3 Non - ferrous Refining Research Department, RIST, Pohang-si, Gyeongbuk 790-330, Korea .
Effects of impurities on the biodegradation behavior of pure magnesium
Division of materials, Korea Institute of Science & Technology, Seoul 136-650, Korea2 Division of Materials Science and Engineering, Hanyang University, Seoul 133-791, Korea3 Division of Non - ferrous Refining Project, Research Institute of Industrial Science & Technology, Pohang-si, Gyeongbuk 790 …
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org GO-GI LEE, Senior Researcher, is with the Non - Ferrous Refining Project Team, Research Institute of Industrial Science and Technology, Pohang, Kyungbuk 790-784, South Korea.
Canada - Federal - Risk Management Scope for Cobalt and its Compounds (December 2014)
124222-15- 7 Residues, cobalt- refining Non - ferrous metal (except aluminum) smelting and refining .
Canada - Federal - Draft Screening Assessment: Cobalt and its Compounds (December 2014)
refining Non - ferrous metal .
Countries > Canada > Province of Quebec > Regulations > Occupational Health and Safety‚ An Act Respecting > [CANADA Que Reg s2-1/10] Regulation 10 - Regu...
Establishments primarily engaged in smelting and refining non - ferrous metals (except aluminum).
States > California > State > Bookshelf > California Environmental Protection Agency > State Water Resources Control Board > Studies & Programs > Industrial Pr...
Primary Smelting & Refining of Non Ferrous Metals, except Copper and Aluminum 3341 .
Sustainable Metals Management
Data sources for fig. 5-2 and 5-3: Data for iron and steel production and the production of refined non - ferrous metals taken from: Metallgesellschaft AG/World Bureau of Metal Statistics (eds.) 1996, Metallstatistik/Metal Statistics 1985–1995: pp. 60–65.
The Physical Chemistry of Copper Smelting Slags—A Review
H. J. Miller, The refining of non ferrous metals, Proceedings .
(D) Chloride process metallurgy
Refining non - ferrous .
Physical chemistry in halide metallurgy
Symposium Refining Non - Ferrous Metals.